Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This whole situation is bizarre! I'm beginning to think that we both are weird! I'm shocked that I get hot from watching my husband fondle, kiss and fuck another woman! Then, unbelievably, I get even hotter from touching and feeling that woman as well as the voyeuristic excitement of staring between her legs. Now, you tell me that it excites you to see me doing those things! It all sounds so depraved and degenerate! Nonetheless, it is what it is. I certainly don't understand my behavior, but I obviously cannot deny that I'm sexually attracted to her. No, that's wrong. I'm not sexually attracted to Jane, herself, but to her body!

"Neither of us has any romantic interest in her as a person. I think that I, probably we, would have the same reaction to any pretty, well-build, naked young woman lying on that bed. In some ways, that makes it more depraved. If either or both of us had a strong romantic feeling toward a woman, sexual interest might be expected. I don't know. Actually, your actions are, I think, perfectly normal. She's an attractive young woman who is taking an active part in the screwing and you're taking advantage of her, but for a very good reason. Of course you get excited and enjoy it. I can't claim any of that!"

"Oh, come on! Don't be so hard on yourself! In your therapy training you certainly learned that everyone has urges and desires, some of which might be questionable. You're just surprised to find that you get pleasure from feeling Jane. A lot of women would be appalled if they had to do that, others would love it. What difference does it make? You're not a lesbian, but maybe, as we said yesterday, you could be bisexual. Maybe you would enjoy having sex with a woman or maybe you just like the tactile feel of a nice firm tit. I say just put aside this self-analysis and enjoy what may be a unique experience."

"I agree with all of that, yet I feel this little niggling guilt from my professional conscience that says I shouldn't take advantage of someone under my control. Still, as you say, Jane isn't being harmed in any way and I can't deny my reaction to her. I loved feeling her and when I ran my hand through the hair down into her pussy, the feeling was unbelievable. Then, even more -- and this still shocks me -- I couldn't pull my eyes off the pussy, itself. I actually could see right into the hole! I don't know exactly what I was expecting, but it was fascinating!

"I've seen pictures, of course, but Jane is very neat. The graphic pictures in our texts show many pussies as fleshy and, well, ugly. Unlike most of those pictures, her lips are symmetrical and were spread open so my eyes went right into her. Even in the relatively dim light, the lips seemed to glisten. And I could actually see why the clit is referred to as 'the man in the boat.' That little nub standing up in its own little lips! I reached in and touched it and she sort of pushed up against my finger -- I liked thinking that I had caused her to do that. I wish that I could have stayed there longer and, maybe used my fingers more, but you had to move in because she was ready for you to lick her."

"Yeah, I knew that you were entranced -- funny thinking that a hypnotist was in a trance -- and would like to have stayed there longer, but I figured that we didn't want to risk her becoming aware that we weren't following the usual timing. Now, here's an interesting question that I thought about briefly at the time. Would you have liked to be the one that licked her? I actually thought of pushing your head forward toward her to find out how you would react."

"Oh, I don't think that I've gone that far! I'm shocked that I've done what I've done, but that would be too much more! With me it's still curiosity and exploration, new and exciting, and I really enjoy touching and feeling her with my fingers. However, using my mouth and tongue would be a real sexual commitment on my part, a commitment to, I guess, bisexuality. That is a big jump from just playing around with Jane's body, not even Jane herself! However, I will say that there was nothing about her pussy that turns me off. However, looking and feeling are exciting, but enough."

"Ok. Well, we have one more night with her and she should be at her peak condition to get pregnant according to her test. Actually, I doubt that she really needs another injection into her cunt. If what the doctor told her is true, there should be enough sperm waiting for an egg to appear that a new supply is not required. However, I can probably be induced to put that new supply into her as a gesture of friendship!"

"Oh, I don't doubt that you'll make that magnanimous effort despite getting absolutely nothing out of it for yourself! The soul of generosity!"

"And you will standby, equally altruistic, making sure that Jane is having her wishes carried out! It's good to be part of such a virtuous couple! One thing, though. If you told Jane to not be surprised if "Tony" moved more slowly tonight in foreplay, you could take longer in your own exploration of her cunt without it seeming strange to her."

"Oh, honey, that's a wonderful idea! I'll have to figure out just what to say! Who knows when, if ever, I'll have other tits and another pussy to look at and play with!"

Jane was her usual effervescent self, confiding in the others the fact that she ovulated last night according to the test and that it was most likely that impregnation had taken place because of the sperm already in place should have done the deed. To make absolutely sure, however, she and Tony would "work" doubly hard that night. Tony's smile was almost a grimace as he tried to share her enthusiasm.

However, that afternoon, when they were alone, she asked Katie to come down to their room. Once there, she confided in her that she was feeling very nervous. "Everything was fine last night -- in fact, it was very good. Tony often is a bit rushed, but last night he took longer and was gentler on my breasts and pussy. I like it when he plays with me softly that way. Actually, I think that we've both gotten into the habit of worrying more about getting me pregnant than love-making. Anyway, as I said, everything was fine last night without any of that tenseness that apparently was keeping me from conceiving. However, I think that seeing the fertile indication on the test has really hit me and I'm panicky. Damn, look, my hand is shaking!"

She literally was quivering as she sat there and, without hesitation, Katie leaned over and whispered "jasmine" in her ear and she immediately went into her usual post hypnotic state. Her first task was to soothe Jane's tenseness and anxiety which really only required the repetition and intensifying of her previous suggestions. Then, for about a half-hour, she reinforced the idea that the man who would be with her that night would be Tony, but with very important additions.

Jane had just indicated that she liked to be played with in a gentle, more romantic way which fit right into what Katie and Matt has discussed earlier. Katie built on that, suggesting that Tony's hands would feel soft on her breasts and over her body. Seeing Jane docilely accepting her suggestions, a bit nervous herself, went further. "Tony's hands will feel like a woman's as he caresses you. That will feel perfectly normal and won't seem strange. You'll love feeling those soft hands squeezing your breasts or tweaking your nipples. You'll love those hands on your body and your pussy. They'll be Tony's hands but they'll feel as soft as a woman's." Finally, she added, "Sometimes Tony's lips will feel like a woman's, but they will be Tony's and that will seem normal. You will see that it is Tony kissing you. Tony's body may feel different against yours sometimes, but that won't bother you."

She repeated these things over and over, sinking them deeply into Jane's entranced mind until she felt confident that the conditioning was sufficient. Everything was going as planned, but, as they left the room and went up to relax on the sun deck, Katie had a funny feeling about the instructions that she had implanted in Jane's mind. It suddenly hit her that she had just spent a half-hour or so with Jane and at least three-quarters of that time was indoctrinating Jane so that she would accept her hands and lips without uneasiness.

That was more time and concentrated effort than she had spent on getting Jane to accept Matt as Tony! She had, previously, subconsciously at least, continued telling herself that the appeal of sexual contact with Jane was little more than casual interest and curiosity. Now, she was forced to face up to the fact, almost like an epiphany, that the sexual contact was now her real motivation. It also reactivated the twinge of guilt that had bothered her before when she was concerned about taking advantage of Jane. The guilt was there, but she quickly squelched it, easing her conscience by rationalizing, once again, that Jane wasn't being hurt. In fact, Jane was being given a much stronger sexual experience than she normally had with Tony. For Katie, morality, and professional ethics, took a second place to the desire she had to play with Jane's body.

The four of them left the dining room that evening and sat on the deck, talking about their shore excursions and events on the ship, but all were well aware of more momentous and interesting activities which were coming later that night. Actually, the conversation was somewhat desultory as each of their minds was cluttered by thoughts having nothing to do with travel experiences. There were no comments about sex, but that was what was in the front of each of their minds. Jane, her nervousness abated by Katie's calming words, appeared to be relatively placid, just sitting there sharing a pleasant conversation. Inside, however, thoughts involving a test showing maximum fertility dominated, leaving her restless, wanting time to pass faster like a kid on Christmas Eve. She couldn't wait to be screwed, not for the sexual pleasure but the potential pregnancy.

Katie actually had much of that same impatience as time slowly passed. For her, unlike Jane, it was the sexual desire that ruled her mind. She was surprised at herself as she realized just how eager she was. She had quit trying to fool herself and had admitted that it was pure sexual desire that ruled her thoughts. She was startled to realize that she was feeling a surge of anticipatory excitement in her cunt. Yes, she had been hot watching Matt fuck Jane and, later, feeling her herself, but that occurred at the time when the action was taking place. Here she was sitting having a casual conversation and she her mind was focused of the sexual contact she would be having with Jane in bed!

Things were simpler for Matt and Tony. Matt, of course, was looking forward to one, last opportunity to fuck Jane. Interestingly enough, however, he, in the back of his mind, wondered about Katie's intentions. He had been excited as he watched her play with Jane and he was curious about what she would do that night. She had told him that she had programed Jane to accept her fondling and kissing without questioning it, and he was looking forward to seeing how far she would go, particularly with touching Jane's cunt. Watching his wife with another woman, even if Jane was unaware of who was touching her, really fascinated him.

Tony, of course, was the only one not looking forward to the sexual activity soon to take place. He was doing pretty well, thanks in part to Katie's influence, in seeing the fucking of his wife as an almost impersonal penetration to provide sperm injection to make her pregnant. Obviously, there was no way that he could completely believe that, even with Katie's control, but it helped.

However, another reason that he could somewhat accept that the whole process was being somewhat impersonal was that Katie was right there when her own husband fucked his wife. That, he believed, insured that Matt would treat the penetration and intercourse with Jane much as a prostitute treats her 'john.' Providing a service, but only the body in involved. He would have, to put it mildly, been shocked if he had known that his presumed chaperone was an active participant in the sexual enjoyment of his wife!

Here they were, on a luxurious cruise ship, visiting more or less exotic places, using the pools and spas, attending entertainment venues, dining and drinking -- all the things that people yearn for, yet a mundane thing like sex dominated their minds. Of course, the question of pregnancy was part of it and the situation was probably unique, but, still, there were many things they could have done other than just sitting there making conversation. Finally, Jane made the statement they all had been waiting for. "Come on, Tony. The test shows that this is the peak time and we had better make the most of it! You've got some work to do!" Everyone laughed at her candid admission of what she expected, but, doubtless, she would have been shocked if she could have seen into the minds of the others!

So, as they got up, Katie used her "jasmine" trigger and she, Jane and "Tony" headed for Jane's stateroom while the real Tony, frustrated and morose, resigned himself to a long, tedious wait while his wife was being inseminated -- a politically correct word for a much more explicit term and far more exciting action!

12