All Comments on 'Cruise Ship Passion'

by LuckyKatie

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ShampoofetShampoofet6 months ago

Lovely well told story, hope there is a part 2. Thank you for sharing it 5*

Sparrow69Sparrow696 months ago

You did a wonderful job with your first Literotica submission! Please write more!

Wow, this was only the first day of the (hoping 14-day) cruise; I hope you give up more about you two. Did the “friendship” continue after the cruise?

Will527Will5276 months ago

Absolutely amazing story, excellent writing, juicy as hell! lol

evilsean1evilsean16 months ago

fantastically told memory.

AliceGeeAliceGee6 months ago

Wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed that. If this is your first submission then I must tell you that you most definitely have a talent for erotic storytelling and if this is truly an account of your encounter on the cruise ship then I envy you. Five well deserved stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, very good! Especially for a first story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story. I hope we get to see more of the cruise trip.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good first story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have to continue the ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice; great characters and context rich with possibilities for "new directions." There were hints that Katie was very passionate and thoroughly disappointed with her "guy experiences." Along comes beautiful and persuasive Ashley to gently guide Katie into a passionate erotic encounter such like she has never experienced. I am curiously and ardently looking forward to where LuckyKatie goes with this lovely story.

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

"such a crazy good experience" -- yes indeed. Obviously Ashley knew what she wanted, but Katie, you gave as good as you got. I love real-life stories. Please continue.

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

Great writing. I wonder what will happen over the next few days of the cruise

lazy_readerlazy_reader6 months ago

Incredible! Extremely hot. Well told, too. I was glad that Katie was all in, in spite of her lack of prior experience. I also wonder what the rest of the cruise will hold.

Tequila8meTequila8me6 months ago

Excellent. Would love to hear more!

ComeDancingComeDancing6 months ago

Lucky Katie alright! Wonderfully detailed lovemaking. perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this is true then it resembles a couple of stories here. I know. I should name them but unfortunately I don't remember the titles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Delicious looking forward to reading more of their naughty adventures

WinterHarvestWinterHarvest6 months ago

This is one of the very best first stories on this site. Absolutely loved it. You captured the tension and passion of the moment. I really hope you continue the story. It sounds like you spent the rest of the cruise in a balcony cabin. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story!

Hope there are succeeding chapters, as you have a real talent. Would have given you six stars if possible. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story reall hot

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months ago

Do write more, this was wonderfully paced and described.

sillytheclownsillytheclown6 months ago

This was a very good story, and had a great ending to support more stories if you wanted to tell. I know i gave it 5 stars, and i would love to read more. I am adding you to my favorite list.

gjames17gjames176 months ago

Terrific job…very well done. 5 ⭐️ and added to my favorites list. I’m looking forward to part 2. Thank you.

AchtungNightAchtungNight6 months ago

Great job. Hope to see more from you.

Dad442Dad4426 months ago

Wow! You are an amazing writer, so sensual and erotic. I so look forward to a part 2 or other stories. You are an incredible writer.

Michael11452Michael114526 months ago

Such a wonderful story! The flow and phrasing was excellent, and you made me feel as if I were there. I very much hope you continue writing here. You are quite talented!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot! Made me want to read more!

MikeykeithMikeykeith5 months ago

Absolutely thrilling & delicious!!

More please!

SexuallyawakenedSexuallyawakened5 months ago

This story is unbelievably hot! The flow is perfect. ENCORE!

ChumulyaChumulya5 months ago

Great story. Loved how it built up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I gave you a rating of 4 that would have been a five had both of you been full bush super hairy pussy mounds, like they are "ALLL" SUPPOSED to be! That sill hairless teen age stuff just doesn't work of women.

ddebeddebe3 months ago

you write realy well, very nice storie

THBGatoTHBGato2 months ago

This is great, so full of joy and wonder. You manage to convey a sense of innocent delight while all being incredibly raunchy. I also admired the misdirection at the beginning. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Well Katie,

What happened next?

A whole cruise together, was it a fling or more?

You must write and let us know.

Thanks for a lovely romantic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuckyKatie@LuckyKatie
I'm a new user to this site. I've been reading stories for years, but I finally decided to register an account because I wanted to get my story out there. I generally prefer realistic romance stories, but the great thing about Literotica is the variety of content. There i...