Cruise to New Experiences

Story Info
This was our chance to let go and have fun.
3.6k words
4.16
24.3k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived, we were set for a brief but much needed escape. We rarely had the luxury of time alone, the last 15 years had always revolved around kids, work and responsibilities in general. For the next 3 nights however, we would be stepping out of this reality. My wife, Jennifer (39), had secured us a 3-night cruise to nowhere. We had agreed that this would be opportunity to live a little and break free.

We boarded the ship early on Friday morning and made our way to our cabin, well, cabin is a bit of an understatement. We had managed to secure a special deal on a stateroom, which was remarkably large. It sported a king size bed, a small lounge area and a nice sized balcony. After checking out our accommodation for the next 3 nights, it was time to get into cruise mode.

Jennifer had acquired a smoking hot white bikini for this trip, which complimented her naturally tanned skin colour and dark long brown hair. She finished off her outfit with a light white, slightly transparent sarong wrapped around her waist. She looked amazing, to the point that I almost wanted to take her right then and there. I managed to stick to the plan and we headed up to the pool deck to catch come rays and sip a couple cocktails.

We managed to find 2 recliners close to the pool side and I set off to get us some drinks. When I returned Jennifer had removed her sarong and was lying on the recliner taking in the fresh sea air. I noticed that some young guys had made their way into the pool and Jennifer had peaked their attention. A couple years back, I would have probably been really pissed off with them eying out my wife, but strangely with age I seemingly had become less possessive, perhaps liberal. For lack of a better explanation, it was almost flattering that my wife was still a head turner.

A little later Jennifer turned onto her stomach to get a bit of sun on her back. This got the guys attention, I noticed how they quickly adjusted their position in the pool to gain a better view of her ass and possibly just between her legs that were slightly spaced apart. No doubt they would have had difficulty climbing out of the pool, by then they were more than likely sporting serious erections a piece. I chuckled to myself watching their obvious fascination with this attractive older woman. I couldn't resist sharing my observations with Jennifer, I knew she would be equally flattered, possibly a little creeped out, but mostly flattered. I was also keen to see her take on the idea of some young guys shamelessly checking her out. So, like a naughty school kid I quipped, "Jenn, you seem to have a set of young admirers in the pool." She was surprised and almost unbelieving, "Who, what do you mean?" I proceeded to explain, "Don't make it obvious, but at your 6 o'clock, there are couple guys languishing in the pool with a perfect view of your stunning ass." With a level of disbelief, she exclaimed, "Are you kidding me, can't they see I am with you, how young are they, hell, I am a mom!" With a naught smile I corrected her, "You mean a MILF, at least I am sure that is what they are thinking."

At this point Jennifer turned over enough to get a view of her new-found admirers, she quickly turned back over. "They can't be much older than 21, gee. Surely there are younger, more attractive girls on this boat than me?", she asked, going on to say with a little giggle, "I don't know if I should feel flattered or violated at this stage."

I could see that her initial shock had turned to something between intrigued and flattered. Clearly the interest of a couple young guys, with so many women onboard that possibly in her mind were far more attractive was a significant boost to her confidence.

"Should we move, not sure I am entirely comfortable having my ass on public display?", she asked. I wasn't going to prescribe, nor did I really know what to say, so I simply put the ball back in her court, "That's up to you, I can't really say I know how it feels to be the centre of attraction."

"Doesn't it bother you that they are checking me out?", she asked. I should have been, probably, but surprisingly wasn't. "I would have expected it to, but to be perfectly honest, it is kind of exciting knowing these guys are attracted to you.", I responded.

"Seriously, not sure if that is a good or bad sign.", Jennifer said with a sort of quizzical look on her face.

"Not a sign at all, if anything I think it's amazing I don't feel threatened or jealous at the thought of them eying you out, I only feel more attracted to you. Go ahead and enjoy the attention and flattery.", I said.

With that we continued to chat, finally after a couple more drinks we made our way down to our cabin to shower and get ready for dinner. Jennifer has always had impeccable fashion sense, she had packed a couple knock out items for this trip. For dinner, she decided to wear a casual yet elegant red summer dress with a semi-revealing neckline. Once again, I found myself very distracted by her appearance, dinner was now the last thing on my mind. It was however early and there was plenty time to enjoy ourselves later that evening. I regathered my focus and we set off to dinner. The spread of food was amazing, we ensured we made the best of it, without over indulging too much. After dinner, we made our way up to the deck party that had been arranged for the guests, sort of a summer themed party.

The crew had put in a great deal of effort to convert the pool deck into a brilliant beach party styled event. Recliners had made way for some high tables and chairs for seating, while some of the deck had been cleared to form a dance floor. One thing I am not, is a keen or confident dancer. I prefer to watch and at times really question the interesting moves that come out on the dance floor. Not that I could do much better, pretty much the reason I limit my dance floor exposure. We moved about the many people on deck, making our way to the bar to get some drinks. We opted to find some seating at the bar, making small talk with some other couples. Out of the blue, the "pool guys" arrived, they had obviously built up enough confidence to approach us. They came and sat at the bar and introduced themselves as Kevin and Michael. As it turns out they were two college graduates, this was a quick trip before heading off to start their careers. I realized that these guys had obviously had their share of young college girls and Jennifer was something different, elegant and mature by comparison. I am sure the constant interaction with giggling young girls could get tiring.

It didn't take long, with a couple drinks down, for us all to become a lot less tense and formal, allowing for open conversation. There was a lot of back and forth conversation and the flirting between the guys and Jennifer became more evident. She was going with it and teasing back. I could see she was clearly intrigued by them, no doubt she felt very sexy. Eventually Kevin, the more confident of the two asked me, "Would you mind if I asked Jennifer for a dance?"

"It's fine with me, but it is really up to Jen.", I said. Kevin quickly directed his attention to Jennifer, "So, what do you say, are you keen Jen?" Jennifer was a little unsure, "Scott, you sure you don't mind?" I was keen to see how this would run, so I gave her some assurance, "No, I know you enjoy dancing and if you wait for me to dance, the cruise will almost certainly be over."

In a second, Jennifer was whisked off to the dance floor. She was a sight to behold, her light summer dress floated about her as she moved to the music. The dancing got more and more adventurous, with Kevin initially making most of the advances, but Jennifer soon followed. She was going with it, enjoying the attention and how sexy it made her feel. It made for a captivating sight for both myself and Michael, who I am sure was a little envious of his friend. Kevin was taking his opportunities to feel Jennifer all over, Jennifer wasn't doing too bad a job herself. Michael eventually gathered his thoughts and sufficient courage to ask, "Does it not bother you to see your wife and a stranger moving like that on the dance floor?" No doubt he was probing to get a feel for the situation and my take on it.

After a small delay as my attention was pulled from the dance floor, I responded, "It would have some years back, but I think the longer you have been married the less selfish you become, well at least that is how it is with me. I really enjoy seeing Jen shine, enjoying herself and experiencing life to the full, it's exhilarating for me. Besides, life is too short to be so narrow minded." I left out the part of how much it turned me on watching her confidently dance with a young guy.

"Wow, I can't say I full understand, but I won't complain", Michael said with some excitement.

Kevin and Jennifer returned from the dance floor and perched back at the bar, desperate for a couple drinks. After a couple drinks and some flirtatious banter, Michael was keen to get some time with Jennifer as well. He politely went through the formalities of asking permission, confident he knew the answer before he posed it, once Jennifer agreed, which didn't take long at all, off they sped to the dance floor. She was now in full flight, no stopping her now, the attention was clearly intoxicating, plus I am sure she was running a couple fantasies through her mind. With a couple more drinks down, they were border line dirty dancing in no time. Michael took the opportunity to slow dance behind Jennifer, tightly against her ass, with his arms around her stomach, borderline getting up close with her breasts every so often. I was certain he must have been pushing against her ass with a rock-hard erection and no doubt Jennifer must be feeling it against her. They continued to dance for a couple more minutes before returning. By this time, I could see Jennifer was hyper-aroused, she was buzzing and glowing. While sitting at the bar with her by my side, I couldn't help but take the opportunity to discretely run my hand under her dress, up her firm thigh, sneaking my hand along to her pussy, it was soaking wet with excitement. I wasn't surprised, the dancing had been laden with flirtation, touching and rubbing.

Jennifer and I took a moment to touch base while the guys continued having their drinks. "Wow Jen, you seemed to really go with it on the dance floor, it was amazing to watch.", I said. "I was worried I may have let go too much, and that you may be angry with me. You sure you didn't mind it, it really was fun to be free spirited and risqué?", she responded.

"It was unimaginably exciting to watch and no, I really didn't mind it. It was a real turn on to watch.", I said with some excitement.

By now I was so caught up in the erotic evening that had so far unfolded, I was keen to see where it could still lead. I was pretty sure I knew what Jennifer wanted, but she would never be so bold as to put it out there for risk of my possible negative reaction. So, it was up to me to keep the momentum going. With that realization, I asked Jennifer if she would like to invite the guys to our stateroom for drinks. A simple one liner that omitted the obvious hidden erotic agenda, but there was no doubt she knew and shared in the same hidden agenda. "That sounds like a great idea, I am definitely not yet ready to call it a night.", she said in response.

We extended the invitation to our two young friends who without hesitation accepted our offer, sure they could read between the lines too, or at least welcomed the opportunity to have more time with Jennifer. We led the way down to our cabin, not entirely sure how the evening would unfold, but probably each with our own unique desires for how it should.

Jennifer was bubbly and full of life, we sat in the lounge area and grabbed a couple drinks out of the minibar. Everyone was now far more unreserved and a little more honest in their interactions and intentions. The guys continued to apply the charm and it continued to be well received by Jennifer.

The evening quickly stepped up a gear when Jennifer decided to get some fresh air in the room by opening the balcony doors. There was a sudden gust of wind which blew her dress up exposing her shapely ass to the three us. She didn't make a serious effort to pull her dress down, but rather allowed an extended viewing. She was sporting a red lace G-string which was enough to get anyone's attention, and she definitely had our attention.

Kevin was quick to comment, "Wow, well that was unexpected but most welcomed." Turning to me, he said with a grin, "Scott, you are one really lucky man!" There was no denying that, "You don't have to tell me, I know all too well.", I said.

"Easy boys, don't want you guys getting too excited.", she said.

I opted to stoke the fire, "Come now Jen, no harm in letting the guys get a look at your magnificent body, they've anyway seen quite a bit already."

Jennifer moved in closer and whispered, "You know where this is heading don't you?" In a moment of pure honesty, I replied, "I have an idea and right now the prospect is very exciting, we said we were coming here to let loose, this certainly fits the bill. Why don't you tease these guys a little and see where it goes?"

"I think I am one tease away from being fucked by two pretty much strangers.", she said with some nervous excitement. "And how does the thought of that make you feel, because it has me fucking turned on.", I said, again in a moment of pure honesty.

With that Jennifer gave me a kiss and moved on towards Kevin. The games were over, her next move was more direct than a simple tease. She was clearly now so turned on and just wanted to get down to feeling some young cock inside her. She turned around and bent over with her ass in his direction and raised her dress up almost revealing her ass, just teasing. Kevin by now was so aroused, he couldn't resist. He quickly helped her dress up onto her back and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks. He then moved his right hand to her pussy, sliding her wet G-string to the side, allowing his fingers to enter her pussy. Jennifer, flinched at first, surprised by the sudden entry of his fingers and possibly the unfamiliar touch. Kevin then proceeded to push her cheeks apart bringing his tongue to her wet pussy, slowly working his tongue about her clit. Jennifer by now had closed her eyes, focusing all her attention on her pussy being gently licked by a stranger. All of a sudden, she cut Kevin short and stood up. She walked out to the balcony and motioned for Kevin to follow. She pulled down and removed her G-string and went up to the railing, looking out to sea. Kevin approached, raised her dress and proceeded to slide his dick towards her pussy, slowly pushing up against her pussy. Her pussy by now was so wet, it offered no resistance allowing his dick easily slid into her. She spread her legs a little more and bent slightly over the balcony. Kevin continued to thrust away, with Jennifer starting to give into the pleasure and thrill of the moment. She started to moan with pleasure which further encouraged her young stud. My front row seat to this erotic scene was intoxicating, watching a young guy riding my wife and making her moan with erotic and sensual pleasure. I could just picture his dick sliding in and out of her warm, wet pussy. He had wrapped his arms around Jennifer, gripping onto her breast as he continued to drive his cock as deep as he could into her receptive pussy. It didn't take long before he was ready to explode. Jennifer obviously sensed that he was close to shooting his load and in between her heavy breathing and moaning, she said, "Don't stop, don't stop, keep fucking me, I want to feel your warm cum fill me!"

That was the final straw, all resistance crumbled, Kevin jolted as he shot his load deeply into Jennifer's pussy. The thought of her pussy filled with another mans cum was mind blowing. He held his pose then slowly pulled out from her releasing drop of cum from her pussy which slowly dripped down, stretching a little before landing on the balcony below her. Jennifer remained on the balcony with her legs still slightly spread and her dress raised up on her lower back. She was taking it all in, savouring the moment, while also getting her breath back. She was not done yet, she wanted more. She finally turned around and said to Michael, "How about you Michael, are you keen to also fuck me?" Michael was still in shock, he couldn't believe what he had witnessed and now was taken aback by Jennifer's direct offer for him to fuck her. He must have felt like he had won the lottery.

Jennifer moved to the bed, removing her dress. She lay on her back, waiting for Michael to join her. Michael obliged, he was there in a flash, quickly whipping off his pants and climbing on top of her. He kissing his way up her stomach, to her breasts, slowly pulling the cups of her bra down. Jennifer quickly assisted in vanquishing her bra, revealing her beautiful bare breasts. Michael, continued to kiss her breasts, focusing on her nipples, running his tongue around her left nipple first, then moving to the right. He moved up from her breasts and passionately kissed her, while kissing, his erect dick which by now was wet with pre-cum touched against her wet pussy. Wet with her juices and Kevin's before him. He gently applied forward pressure, pushing her pussy lips to the side, allowing his dick to enter her pussy. He started gently driving in and out, Jennifer again started breathing heavily and moaning as he thrust into her. He responded by driving faster, deeper and harder. Jennifer raised her legs to allow him to enter her as deeply as possible. As he thrusted and retracted, he pulled some of Kevin's cum out of her pussy, it slowly ran down into her crack. Michael continued to drive it home, with every thrust Jennifer's breathing got heavier as did her moans. I knew she was close to climax, but she was fighting it back, letting it build. At the same time Michael was reaching his limit, as she felt he was about to go, she pulled him in with her legs. Just as he came, releasing his full load deep in her pussy, so too did Jennifer. Her body jolted as the waves of the orgasm ran through her body. She slowly released her legs around Michael and just lay there enjoying the moment. Michael slowly withdrew his dick from her pussy releasing a flow of cum from her pussy. Jennifer was now well filled by two young studs, it was an invigorating thought. I could only imagine what she must be thinking and how insanely erotic the experience was for her.

I was taken by how Jennifer commanded the situation and the confidence she exuded, it was surreal, nothing more attractive than a confident woman. This was a side I hadn't seen of her, a side that was wildly attractive. Our two young friends said their goodbyes, thanking Jennifer for an amazing evening and experience.

Shortly after they left, Jennifer grabbed hold of me, we kissed passionately. She then turned, and lay face down on the bed. I looked down at her soaked pussy and crack, what a sight! I slid my dick into her pussy, it slid in with ease, it was by now so lubricated with Kevin and Michaels cum. It didn't take long, just seeing small amounts of cum dripping out of her pussy onto the floor below as I fucked her was enough to bring me to orgasm. For the 3rd time that evening, she had her pussy filled with cum. As I pulled out, her cum filled pussy drained a large pool of cum onto the floor.

That was the start of a cruise filled with wild sex, Jennifer could not get enough of her young studs and them of her. Jennifer was fucked by the studs a couple more times over the duration of the cruise. It was surreal seeing how alive she became on this cruise, it brought out her confidence, rejuvenated her and invigorated our sex life. We never saw Kevin and Michael again after the cruise, but this experience had opened our minds to far greater experiences.