All Comments on 'Cruise to Remember Ch. 04'

by reindeergames

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
screwed up wife

to have a lover is one thing but if she had her mates its on her back & have them replaced with her lovers and have his over her pussy . As her husband I'd be telling her to fuck off not come back home . Just hope the kids are older and can understand why she did it.

well she will rember but most blackguys are only wanting to fuck and breed white ladys. For a wife to do this is not a good thing.

Lets have the next part and stop making the husband look like a whimp. If he's the dad of her kids she would have better feeling about what she did and heshould be telling her that. a lover is one thing but to have him mark her as his is not g as how will she react to her kids asking why

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just a

Just a retarded story told by a retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
braindead

who's braindead here, him, his wife or both. Absurd story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never loved anyone as much as she loved her lover?

Exactly where would that leave her husband?

The whole scene is really mentally ill.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The author is brain dead, that's who.

Really believe this asshole writes these just to piss normal people off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Puke!

Fuck, another brain-dead lame author [must be related to that retard MattM]. Or perhaps this fag hangs around with the clueless shoe-no-IQ?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Terrible Storyline

This just doesn't work at all for me. I just can't accept either of their attitudes. Too far out for me. I can maybe accept that a person can have an open marriage, but to get excited because your spouse tells you she loves someone else MORE then you....unbelievable.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
No doubt about it.

I try to stay somewhat open minded about some things but no matter how you slice this, this story is just twisted.

I also try when possible to separate the writer from the story. But this is so bad only one demented m...erf..ker could possible thing of this.

Go and have yourself put down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Frat house fantasy land is more how this catagory should be named.

Most plot lines in the LW section read more like bitchy college fuck buddy tales. "You are head over heals in love with this guy you just met? After so many years of us together I think that is soo fuckin' awesome babe! You want another hit? This relative stranger got you to tat his letters on your pus? Sheeyah, hi five babe! The kids'll love this shit."

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
demented mind

terrible shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have to be a cuck yo understand

This isn't for everyone, it would only appeal to those that understand being a cuckold and the perverse pleasure that goes with it. Without that perspective this makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Twisted

Not having read all episodes of this, at the atart I wondered if I should go back and read the others. After reading this one, not a chance. Not one twisted character but three. They deserve each other, Erotic, not a bit. Twisted, absolutely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wha t a load off crap she replce him for her lover and he like it what a wimp ass man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK, that was REALLY REALLY bad

I got suckered into reading the whole goddam thing thinking something else had to happen and maybe Cathy would have to come back into the story. But no. Nothing happened. Maybe it should have been posted in Romance, but it was just to syrupy and ridiculous to have been posted anywhere. God, that was BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many negative comments

I don't understand why everybody leaves bad comments. I enjoyed this story but it appears that the author wont finish the story probably because of all the negative feedback. Even if you don't like the story you shouldn't leave such negative feedback. A simple 1 or 2 star vote will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What A Piece Of Shit

This is a functional marriage. - the husband is glad his wife loves someone else??? She should leave this moron - he needs years of therapy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story Love the sex and the cucking . Gave you a 5

You remember cucking don't you dear annony? You should you are one, your wife fucked the fleet then left your sorry ass for better and brighter men1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It would be funny to look at the "men" who find this erotic.

What a bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What crap!

This is why you don't allow your wife to sample other males! She falls in love with them and then leaves you for the lover. I have observed this many times at my company. It always happens to the nice guys who adore their wives. The lover will get tired of your ex-wife and then leave her. She then lives a lonely life drifting from one loser to another. Then she thinks back to what she had with you and thinks that she can get you back. Unfortunately for her, you now have found the prefect replacement for your ex-wife. Your new wife is totally devoted to you and obeys you immediately based on your whims. You are in heaven and your ex-wife is in hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Complete bullshit

His wife shows him by her words and actions that she has no real love or respect for him. That she doesn't care about pregnancy or diseases. Why would he stay with her any longer than is necessary to get a divorce? Does he have no pride or self respect? Does he not care that she is demeaning, degrading and humiliating him and doesn't care about his health either? Stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
if she love keith

stay with keith and don't come back.lost all respect for hubby.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That was a little glimpse of cuckold hell.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's GOT to be an award for such spectacularly awful writing! I mean, the English Language needs to file an abuse complaint against this so-called "writer." This is criminal literary malpractice. I am truly and honestly embarrassed that a person would let the world see such a sad, mentally deranged screed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous