Cruisin'

Story Info
A twelve day cruise for eight -- Vince and Jerry are back.
13.2k words
4.62
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the adventures of Vince and Jerry and their wives, Jenny and Madison. In the previous tale, Vince and Jerry scored playing golf and Jenny and Madison took their success to the next level. Reading that story (" https://www.literotica.com/s/Golfin'", 09/09/2021) isn't necessary to understand this story but you might find it entertaining and informative for understanding some of the references.

We're going on a cruise.

We've never done anything like that before. Jenny and I have been married for over ten years. We've done a lot, more than most couples, including some travel.

Jenny and I own VJ Enterprises, Inc. That's V for Vince and J for Jennifer. Over the years, the company has been very successful, allowing Jenny and I to live comfortable, stress free lives with time to spare while we're still in our middle thirties. We have eight employees, including Jerry our Chief Technical Officer. Recently, we've enjoyed our time with Jerry and his wife, Madison, and we consider them our closest friends.

The suggestion to go on a cruise came from another woman we know. Jerry and I met Marylyn and her friend, Blair, playing golf and the six of us subsequently went to dinner together. Apparently, Marylyn enjoyed our company and thought it would be a good idea to include us on a cruise she and Blair were considering with their husbands.

Marylyn called Jenny on a Sunday evening and suggested the possibility of a cruise to her. Jenny agreed it was a good idea and contacted Madison who agreed enthusiastically.

Initially, I had some reservations. Jenny was quick to notice my less than enthusiastic endorsement. "What's the problem?" she asked. "You've fucked Madison and Blair multiple times. I thought you'd be delighted to spend some more time with them and for twelve days none the less."

"That was before I knew they were married," I said lamely.

"What made you assume they weren't married?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know. Maybe it was the way they approached everything with such abandon," I guessed. "I guess I just didn't think married women would be that uninhibited."

"You had a great time the last time, didn't you?" she asked.

"I did and I think you did too," I said.

"True," admitted Jenny. "I was more uninhibited than I've ever been. I'm married and that didn't seem to bother you. We're a changed couple because of it. We're both happier and more comfortable with sex than at any time in our marriage. I discovered sex for the joy of sex and I'm a better woman for the experience. I have to admit I had a blast and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to party again. I think you had a blast too."

"I did and I agree we're a better couple than before, but that was between friends," I countered. "You know, just Jerry and Madison."

"Don't forget Marylyn and Blair. They were there too," Jenny reminded me.

"I didn't," I said. "It was just the six of us. It seemed to work wonderfully. Everyone was comfortable and easy. Now, suddenly, I find out they're married and their husbands and going on the cruise with us. I guess I'm concerned about the chemistry between all of us with two additional men in the group."

"Hold on a second," cautioned Jenny. "Let me get this straight. You didn't have a problem with four women and two men or that I was fucking Jerry. Now the thought of me fucking two additional men is a problem for you?"

"Now that you put it that way, you may be right. We're talking about two men we've never met. I'm concerned for you. How do we know what kind of men we're talking about? They could be Neanderthals or perverts. I want you to be safe," I explained.

"And jealousy has nothing to do with it?" Jenny asked.

"You think I'm jealous?" I asked.

"What other possibility is there?" asked Jenny. "I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. I'm not afraid of Neanderthals and perverts might actually add interest. Either way, you'll not be far away if I need help. The only thing I can think of that makes you uneasy is dealing with me fucking two other men besides you and Jerry."

"You might call it jealousy. I think of it as concern for you."

"Well, I really like the idea of fucking more men. It's who I am now and you're going to have get used to it. It also means that you can fuck their wives or girlfriends without a problem from me."

"I get that, I like the result but I do have reservations I need to deal with," I offered.

"I'll find a way to send the little green monster back into his closet before we leave," committed Jenny.

"That would be nice," I said unenthusiastically.

After that, neither Jerry nor I could think of a reason not to go, so the plan was set. Jenny and Madison provided all the necessary details, names, ages, passport numbers and credit cards, and Marylyn made all the arrangements. We were booked on a twelve-day Caribbean Cruise with port stops at several islands, Central America and the Panama Canal in late November.

Jenny declined to tell me how much the cruise had set us back and I decided it wasn't in my best interest to know. However, I did see the expense associated with the wardrobe, and bathing suit, upgrades, with material downgrades, for the cruise. Jenny modeled a couple of the bikini's and, to my credit, I never mentioned those expenses either.

Marylyn was on the phone again in mid-October. Since none of us had ever met her, or Blair's husbands, and their husbands had not met us, she thought it was a good idea get together before the cruise for a get to know your fellow cruisers evening. Jenny had been musing on my concern about Marylyn and Blair's spouses given the obvious potential for partner sharing during the cruise. Madison shared her concerns so the date was set. We were all going to Marylyn and Jacques' place in the middle of November for dinner and games.

The four of us dressed casually and drove together to the pre-cruise party. Jenny counseled us to wear our best underwear. On the way, Jenny cautioned Jerry and me to be extra careful when talking to Marylyn and Blair's husbands. To her knowledge, their husbands knew nothing about Marylyn's and Blair's extracurricular activities and they believed neither Marylyn nor Blair had met either Jerry or I before this evening. "Even a simple statement like, 'Nice to see you again,' might cause someone to imagine things weren't as straight forward as they seemed and cause them to ask uncomfortable questions," counseled Jenny.

Marylyn and Jacque's home was a huge, faux war-damaged, French style estate on about a dozen acres south of the city. Marylyn met us at the door, barefoot and wearing a wrap-around aqua dress. She led us through a huge marble tiled foyer, with dual curved stairways to the second floor and into an even larger great room. The room was furnished in three distinct areas. Nearest to us was a small, conversation area for four people. The center section was dominated by a blue felt, regulation sized Snooker table, six pockets, with the fifteen red balls, six colored balls and a cue ball stacked at one end. A dozen cue sticks hung on a nearby section of wall.

Blair and two men were sitting in the third area, a large conversation pit with a huge, semi-circular sofa large enough for at least a dozen people facing a huge wood burning fireplace. Marylyn introduced Jenny and Madison to her and Blair's husbands, Jacques and Owen, and Blair to me and Jerry. Jacques and Owen shook hands with Jenny and Madison and shared air cheek kisses with them. Jerry and I did the same with Blair. Blair had an over large martini glass with a pale pink liquid and lime in it on a table in front her. Another similar glass was next to it. The men picked up their old-fashioned glasses with an amber liquid and single ice cubes as they sat down.

"Make yourselves comfortable," suggested Marylyn to Jenny and Madison, "while I get you some of what we're having." She headed out of the room, I supposed to the kitchen.

Jacques put his glass down and stood up again. He asked Jerry and me what he could get for us. I looked at Jerry, Jacques and his glass. "I'll have whatever you're having," I responded. Jerry agreed and Jacques headed for a fully stocked bar in the corner of the room. Jacques returned with two old fashioned glasses with two fingers of a copper gold colored liquid and a single ice cube. I sipped the liquor as I sat down.

"Wow, this is really good," I said. "May I inquire what it is, Jacques?"

"It's a Highland single malt scotch. Dalmore King Alex III to be exact and it better be good. It's almost $250 dollars a bottle," Jacques answered. "And Jacq is fine. We're all friends here," he added.

I looked suitably impressed and took a smaller sip of the scotch.

Marylyn returned with two more of the light pink drinks for Jenny and Madison. It turned out that they were Pomegranate Cosmopolitans. She sat on the sofa and picked up her glass.

"Welcome everyone," Marylyn said holding up her glass. "To a wonderful evening tonight and a entertaining cruise next month," she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Here, here," was the group response.

We spent the next twenty minutes or so, discussing the cruise. Marylyn told us we had two, two-bedroom suites, next to each other on the ship and described a few of the amenities available on the ship. She spent a few minutes provoking the women with descriptions of the spa on board. She told us that the ship had three pools, a children's pool and family pool. The third pool was an adults only pool on the top deck. She casually mentioned that it wasn't unusual for women to go topless, or more, in the adult pool. Marylyn was beginning to set the tone for the cruise and possibly that evening.

Marylyn added information about the available meals on board. There was the main dining room, four specialty restaurants and a buffet. All were included in our reservations as was unlimited beverages, alcoholic and otherwise. She didn't recommend the buffet, too crowded. She suggested we try all the restaurants and, just for the experience, have breakfast or lunch in the buffet.

"Speaking of food, I have to get dinner together." Marylyn stood up. "What say you ladies give me a hand?" she asked.

All the other women thought that was a good idea and followed Marylyn toward the kitchen.

Alone, Jacq changed the subject. "You have to excuse Marylyn. She's an energetic woman and sometimes her enthusiasm takes over."

"She's seems wonderful," I offered.

"That she is," agreed Jacq. "However, I get the feeling you know her better than I've been led to believe."

Jerry tried to look smaller on the sofa.

"Shit," I thought. I must have shown it.

"Don't be upset, fellows. I'm not upset at all. Actually, I'm alright with it. It's Marylyn's way. She doesn't share her activities with me but Owen here does. Blair doesn't keep secrets. It's never been a problem and I usually benefit in some way, like this evening."

"You're okay with it?" I managed to say.

"I am. So relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. I believe it's going to be a hell of a ride," Jacq said.

"Sounds challenging. What do you think Marylyn has planned?" I asked.

"We're going to have dinner and then, I expect, Marylyn has some sort of game planned?"

"Game?" I asked.

"Yes, a game."

"What kind of game?" I asked tentatively.

"Probably something to get everyone's clothes off," Jacq confirmed my thinking.

"You've done this before," I said.

"No. Never. Except for with Blair and Owen here."

Marylyn interrupted our discussion. "Dinner's ready," she said.

While we were walking to the table, I had a few seconds to talk with Jenny.

"Jacq knows all about our trysts with Marylyn and Blair," I told her.

"I know," Jenny responded. "Marylyn told me that she knows he knows."

"How?" I asked."

"Blair doesn't keep secrets," she told me.

"Jacq told me Marylyn's plan was to get us all naked later," I informed Jenny.

"You knew that before we got here. Do you have a problem with that?" she asked.

"No."

"Or what follows later?" she asked further.

"No. What about you and Madison with Jacq and Owen?" I asked.

"That's part of what this evening is about. Madison and I get an opportunity to experience Jacques and Owen before we spend twelve nights with them on the cruise. So far, they don't seem to be either Neanderthals or perverts. I don't have a problem."

"That's good, I guess," I said.

"Time to eat," called Marylyn. "Buffet style. Take what you want and find a seat at the table preferably not next to your spouse."

The meal had been catered. The selections were set out on a giant sidebar with plates and silverware. I took a half-dozen things that looked good and found a seat at the dining room table between Madison and Blair.

After dinner, the men retired to the sofas in the great room again while the women cleaned up the dinner mess.

"I should really help clean up," I said.

"Stay here. Marylyn won't allow it. She's more chauvinistic than I am. Trust me. I've tried and been sent packing more than once.

The women arrived about fifteen minutes later.

Jacq refreshed our drinks with a pitcher of margaritas. After some small talk, mostly complements on the dinner, Marylyn suggested we play a game "to get to know each other better," she explained.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Jacq with a sly smile while looking at me for confirmation of his prediction.

"Something simple," said Marylyn. She reached into a pocket on her dress and produced eight dice, four red and four white. She passed them out, the reds to the women and the whites to the men.

"Here's what I propose," she explained. "We each roll a die and the lowest number loses."

"Loses what?" asked Blair who I think was already in on the plot.

"Oh," paused Marylyn. "Something simple, like a piece of clothing."

If Marylyn was expecting some reaction, she was disappointed. Everyone just nodded in agreement.

"What about ties?" asked Blair, following the script.

"Multiple losers," said Marylyn simply.

"If we lose everything?" Blair again.

"We keep playing."

"Why?"

"Dares," explained Marylyn.

"Dares?"

"Yes dares and nothing's off the table," asserted Marylyn.

Quiet filled the space for several seconds.

"Let's roll," said Marylyn.

"Wait," said Madison. "We're not all dressed the same. Some of us have more clothing than others."

"Not a problem," answered Marylyn. "Just grin and bare it."

There were a couple of smiles but no laughter.

Marylyn rolled her red die on the table in front of her. The rest of us rolled our dies. Madison and Owen rolled ones. Owen looked at Blair and quickly tossed a shoe over the back of the sofa. Madison paused for a second and looked at Jerry. Jerry shrugged his shoulders and Madison tossed a shoe over the sofa behind her.

Without pause, Marylyn picked her die and rolled it again. The rest of us followed her lead. An unbelievable five ones stared back at us. Jerry, Jacq and I tossed our first shoe. Madison and Owen tossed their last shoes.

Roll three started the drama with three more ones. Jenny and Blair tossed a shoe and Madison had an early decision to make. With both shoes already behind the sofa, she had to decide between her blouse and her jeans. Jerry gave her a hint by touching a button on his shirt. Madison slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it from the waist of her jeans, slipped it off her shoulders, down her arms and tossed it over the back of the sofa. She sat unflinchingly in her white bra.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Marylyn said and tossed her die again. Seven more dies hit the table. There was a three-way tie with twos. Jenny, Jerry and Jacq all threw shoes over the back of the sofa.

Things got interesting on the fifth roll. Marylyn managed the sole one. "Finally," she said. She stood up, untied the belt holding her dress together and, with a florish, she spun around and her dress flew off in her hand. She twirled again and threw her dress over the back of the sofa. Marylyn stood in front of everyone, naked.

The other three women's mouths fell open and then they covered their mouths with their hands. Three of the men stared intently at her, smiling. Jacq laughed hysterically, clapped his hands and yelled, "You go girl."

Marylyn sat and picked up her die. I lost another shoe, Jerry and Owen lost a sock each and Madison had to face reality. She pulled her jeans from under her bottom and then off over her feet. Her white panties matched her white bra. She was slightly disturbed by her near nakedness. Sitting next to a totally naked Marylyn helped.

The next four rolls of the dice were pretty mundane. Jerry, Jacq and Owen were all barefoot, and Marylyn's second loss earned her the first dare of the evening. A discussion ensued about the nature of the dare and who should make it. Everyone agreed it should be one of the men. A roll of the dice gave Jerry the honor. Jerry had a difficult time deciding on the dare. He wanted Marylyn to do something sexual but she was the only one naked and he didn't want to require someone else to compromise themselves to partner with Marylyn. In the end, he dared Marylyn to choose one man and let him suck on her nipples for two minutes. Marylyn happily climbed into Jerry's lap and pushed her tits into his mouth for one minute each.

The next two rolls, I lost a sock, Blair lost a shoe and Jacq and Owen lost their shirts. Then I lost my other sock and Madison was back in the spotlight again. She only had two choices and neither was ideal. Tits or pussy? Which would she reveal? Tits won and Madison tossed her bra over the back of the sofa. Jacq and Owen were delighted. Madison's breasts were new territory for them. Jerry's and my reactions were subdued. Jerry was her husband and had seen her breasts often and I had used her tits for my personal playground more than once.

We played until all four women and Jacq were naked. Marylyn was facing her fifth dare. Jenny had survived two dares of her own. Her tits and pussy had been kissed by Jerry and Jacq respectively. Marylyn had gleefully done the same dares plus having Jerry finger her pussy. Now she prepared to take it further and Jacq, her husband, held her future.

"Marylyn," said Jacq. "I want you to fuck Vince."

"Here?" asked Marylyn.

"Take him wherever you want. I trust you to tell me the truth later," suggested Jacq.

Gleefully, Marylyn leapt off the sofa, grabbed my hand and led me laughing from the room. We rushed up one of the curved stairways in the foyer and down the hallway to the largest bedroom I'd ever been in. I didn't have time to examine the room. Marylyn pushed me on the bed, pulled off my boxers and jumped on top of me. "I'm going to fuck you silly," she said as she tried to focus my erection.

I rolled over on her. "You're going to fuck me alright," I said. "But first, I'm going to eat your pussy until you beg me to stop."

I plunged into the heat between her legs. Marylyn laughed and tried to stop me. "Stop. Stop," she yelled.

"Too soon," I said. "Not until you have at least one orgasm," I said.

I went to work with my tongue and lips on her clitoris. Her laughing and wiggling evolved into moans and shaking. I worked fingers into her vagina and rectum and her shaking became an earthquake and her screams silent. Then I slid up on her body and slipped inside her.

Marylyn wrapped her body around mine and laughed with me. I chased her tits with my mouth and she wiggled around trying to deny me the pleasure of catching her nipples between my lips. We rolled over several times, almost falling out of bed twice. She finally managed to pin me down when I relented. The movement of her hips against my pubic bone and her resulting orgasm, caused me to erupt inside her.