Cruisin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't," I said.

"If I said it was all right with me if you did, would you?" asked Jenny.

"I could be coerced," I told her, "but it's improbable."

"We'll see," Jenny predicted.

I settled back in my lounger and pretended to read. I caught the eye of a woman, nearer to my age than many of the others, when she looked directly at me. She stared directly at me when she picked up her sun block and rubbed the lotion suggestively onto her uncovered breasts. Her tongue slid back and forth over her lips as she rubbed.

Near noon, Jerry and the women went looking for lunch. I hung around. If Jenny was right, I guessed that nothing would happen until she left and I wanted to see if she was correct.

After everybody left, I looked for the woman again. She was waiting, her eyes already focused on me. When she had my attention, she held up her bottle of sun block and offered it in my direction. I guessed, from her motions, that she was asking if I wanted to help her rub the lotion over her body.

I lifted my sunglasses and peeked at her from under them. I smiled and wiggled a finger at her suggesting that she could come to me if she was serious. She stood up and headed in my direction, swinging her sun block in one hand, her bathing suit top swinging from the other hand and her breasts swinging from her chest.

She sat on the empty lounger next to mine. "Vince," I said.

"Tiffany," she said.

"Tiffany?" I asked.

"Yes. Tiffany. I get that a lot," she said.

"You're concerned about sun burn?" I asked.

"I am," Tiffany confirmed.

"And you need help applying sun block?" I asked.

"It's always better when someone else rubs it in," she said.

"Where should I start?" I asked.

"Not here. Some place more private," she suggested.

"Where?" I asked.

"How about my stateroom?" Tiffany suggested. "It's on this deck," she added as incentive.

While I was considering the possibilities, Tiffany said while pointing at a nearby door, "I'll wait inside the door over there. Five minutes. Join me if you resolve your indecision."

Amazed at my reluctance, I picked up my towel and followed Tiffany through the door, about halfway down the narrow passageway and into her tiny stateroom. The most available space was on the queen-sized bed that consumed most of the room. Given the room size, falling out of the bed wasn't an option.

Tiffany closed the door, managed to slide by me and sat on the bed. She patted the bed and I sat down next to her. "So tell me, Vince, what are you doing here?"

"Here?" I asked innocently referring to her room.

"I think I know why you're here. Tell me why you're on this cruise."

"Just a little vacation trip for the eight of us," I said.

"There are eight of you?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes. Four couples," I confirmed.

"Those women you were with?" Tiffany asked.

"That's them," I responded.

"You seemed quite familiar with a couple of them," Tiffany stated.

"All of them actually," I told her.

"That familiar and more?" asked Tiffany.

"Much more," I said.

"And four guys?" she asked.

"Four guys," I confirmed.

"How does that work?" she asked.

"Quite well," I told her. "Four rooms, four women, four guys, all day, all night, nothing off the table except clothing," I bragged.

"Fuck," Tiffany said.

"That too," I answered.

"Sounds like fun. Do you recruit?" she asked.

"It takes a unanimous vote," I said.

"How do I apply?" Tiffany asked.

"It's a pretty rigorous interview," I said.

"Vince," she said, "You're a terrible salesman."

"But a great interviewer," I said.

Tiffany leaned over and kissed me tentatively. She followed up with a more intent kiss and I fell back on the bed with her tongue in my mouth. Her breasts rubbed on my chest. I rolled us over, kissed her with my tongue in her mouth and then circling her nipples, erect on her tits.

She turned us over again, knelt on the floor and pulled off my swim trunks. There was no doubt about my intentions. She moved me up into the center of the bed. She held the base of my erection in her right hand and covered the rest of it with her mouth. Tiffany was a natural, an artist, a potential professional. Within minutes, I was asking her to stop. There was a danger if she continued.

"Would that be a problem?" Tiffany asked.

"We might have to skip the rest of the interview," I told her.

"That would be a problem," she agreed.

Tiffany stood up on the bed, her feet on either side of my waist. She balanced precariously because of the movement of the uneven surface of the bed, looked into my eyes and untied the strings of her bikini bottom on her left hip. I watched, fascinated, as she repeated the movement with the strings on her right hip. Her suit bottom fell forward. The gusset stuck for a moment until the bikini bottom fell on my waist.

Tiffany had a full complement of dark hair, neatly trimmed into a perfect upside down triangle. The point of her triangle was glistening and tiny drops of murky liquid and pointing past her genitals directly at my erection. "Is this part of the interview?" she asked.

"You've been peeking at the answer book," I said.

Tiffany laughed and began to lower herself to me. On her knees on each side of my hips, she moved to slide her fully exposed labia along my fully exposed erection. Her heat was intense. Her intensity was hot. She settled down on me and I disappeared inside her. She lay on my chest and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth completing the union.

When she moved her hips, I almost lost it all. "Careful," I said.

We lay like that for several minutes. Eventually, Tiffany moved again. "Better?" she asked.

"Perfect," I agreed.

We moved together, surrounded by the heat and sounds of our sloppy union. I turned us over, held my weight above her on my arms and pushed my hips into her without losing a beat. I pushed into her repeatedly and she pushed back just as often. She bit her lip and I felt her tense and then shake.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Fine," she answered. "Just a small quake."

We moved again and I ended up behind her on our knees. Tiffany sloped her back until her shoulders were on the bed and her face buried in a pillow with her hips high in front of me. I pushed as deeply inside her as I could. I'm not a slouch in the size department but she took it all with room to spare.

I knew I wouldn't last forever. I was trying to wait until she experienced a major quake but I was losing the battle. Just when I thought I couldn't take another plunge, Tiffany screamed into her pillow, her vagina constricted and ounces of murky fluid pushed out alongside my erection.

At the last second, I pulled out and came forcefully on her back.

We didn't move for several minutes, gasping for breath and gaining control of our muscles.

"Why did you do that?" Tiffany asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Cum on my back," she said.

"Not knowing the circumstances, I thought it was the appropriate thing to do," I answered her.

"My fault," she admitted. "I should have told you to cum inside me."

"Would that have been wise?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm on the pill, but even if I wasn't, it would have been worth it," she said.

"Next time? I asked.

"Even if I fail the vote?"

"You've got my vote," I said.

"You said it had to be unanimous," she reminded me.

"I guess I'll just have to be a better salesman," I said.

"Thank you," Tiffany said.

"I didn't do anything worthy of a 'thank you'," I said.

"You showed me that sex can be fun and that's enough," she said.

"I think there's a story there somewhere but it'll have to wait for a later time. I hate to do this but I have to go and arrange a vote."

"That's the only thing you could have said that I would let you go so soon."

"If it's okay with you, I'd like to come back for more, even without a vote," I said.

"I'd love that, but I'd like a unanimous vote," she said.

"That means I'd have to share you with seven others," I told her.

"The women too?" she asked.

"The women too," I .confirmed.

"Oooh," she hesitated.

"You'll love it," I said.

"Really?"

"They all do," I told her.

"Then you better hurry and have a vote," Tiffany said.

Nobody was in either suite so I changed and wandered up to the buffet. I found five of them sitting around a large table. They had all eaten. I grabbed a plate and several of the more appealing offerings and sat at the table with them.

"Where have you been?" asked Jenny with a grin as if she didn't know.

"Interviewing," I said.

"Interviewing?" asked Marylyn. "What does that mean?"

I looked around. There were people everywhere. "Not here," I said.

"Where?"

"How about in our suite in thirty minutes. Where are Jacq and Owen?"

"They went to the casino," said Blair.

"They should be there too," I said. "I think we'll need a vote."

"A vote? Sounds interesting," said Blair. Marylyn and I can vote their proxy if they are too busy to come."

Everyone left Jenny and me at the table. "You connected with someone at the pool, didn't you?" Jenny asked.

"I did," I said simply.

"There's more," isn't there?" she pushed.

"She's a good person and she could use our company," I said.

"And we could use hers?" Jenny asked.

"That's what I think but it has to be unanimous."

"This whole trip is about sex, morning, noon and especially at night. How does she fit in?"

"She's looking for sex. Good sex. But there's something deeper going on with her. I think she needs to fit in somewhere and she's using sex as a way to get there but I think she'd benefit more from just the human contact and being part of something bigger than sex. We have that and the sex too."

"You had sex with her?" asked Jenny.

"I did but she was a little tentative. She wants to throw herself into sex but she doesn't have all the skills. I think she's a novice putting on a brave front. Its working for her but, if she crosses paths with the wrong guy, I think she'll just come apart. We can protect her from that at least for the rest of the voyage," I extrapolated.

"So we should fuck her for her own good," said Jenny.

"It sounds predatory when you put it that way," I said. "Maybe we should just provide her a safe group to be part of and fuck her when she wants to be fucked."

"Sounds like a difference without a distinction," said Jenny. "What happens to her when we get back to Fort Lauderdale?"

"I have no idea. Maybe something will come up in the next week or so," I said.

"We need to talk about this further but first we need to have a group meeting.

"Look, I'm out on a limb here," I said. "How about you and I have dinner with her tonight and we meet with the others after that. At least you'll have a sense of what I'm thinking."

"Good plan. Invite her to dinner. I'll get us a table in one of the restaurants for seven," said Jenny, "and I'll let the others know that the meeting is after dinner."

I didn't know how to contact Tiffany. We didn't exchange phone numbers and the cell phones didn't work on board anyway. I found my way back to her cabin and knocked on the door. Tiffany answered with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Vince. What are you doing here? I didn't expect you so soon. Did you vote?" she asked.

"Not yet but it's in motion. However, I think you should meet my wife before we vote and I thought dinner tonight would be the perfect time."

"Meet your wife? Is there a problem?" asked Tiffany.

"No. No problem. Just have dinner with Jenny and me. She wants to meet you. She could be a great advocate for you."

"Okay, then. Where?"

"Seven tonight and I call you with which restaurant," I said.

I wrote down her cabin number so I could call her. Tiffany dropped her towel. "Just a reminder of how I want the vote to go," she said. I went back to see Jenny. Jenny wasn't alone when I got back to the suite. Our bedroom door was closed and the sounds confirmed what I suspected. I knocked gently.

"Who's that?" I heard Jenny say through the closed door.

"It's me," I answered.

I heard some indistinct discussion before Jenny said, "Its okay. You can come in."

Jenny was naked in bed with Madison, also naked. "Close the door," they both said.

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything," I said without conviction.

"You did," said Jenny, "but we agree that you could add some spice if you wanted to."

"Just for the fun of it?" I asked.

"Just for the fun of it," echoed Madison. "But I could use some serious fucking," she added.

"We're on for dinner," I said to Jenny as I got undressed.

"Great. Seven in the Italian restaurant," confirmed Jenny.

"Dinner? With who?" asked Madison as I stripped and settled between the women.

"Some bimbo Vince met this afternoon," answered Jenny while nibbling my nipples.

"She's not a bimbo," I defended Tiffany.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" accused Jenny.

"You fucked her?" questioned Madison who was teasing my penis to attention.

"Before you imagine something more than it is, Tiffany is a nice person. She's alone and looking for companionship. She's also fragile. I thought we could be a group she'd be comfortable with and safe at the same time. Jenny wants to meet her before I introduce her to the rest of you," I stated.

"Tiffany, huh. Sounds like we could all fuck her," judged Madison.

"If that what she wants. We could also be her friend." My erection was aching for more attention.

"I'd like to meet her too," said Madison.

"Meet me first," I said shifting my hips suggestively.

Madison held my erection vertical. "You first?" she asked Jenny.

"You want me to warm him up so you can finish him?" asked Jenny.

"That would be nice," agreed Madison.

Jenny settled her pussy onto my erection and Madison settled her pussy on my face. After they each had an orgasm, they changed places and I had my chance while inside Madison.

As we untangled from each other, Madison said, "I want to meet Tiffany soon."

"After dinner," agreed Jenny. "Remind the others to meet us here at nine," she concluded.

Jenny and I had dinner with Tiffany. Tiffany was distant at first but warmed up as she talked with Jenny. They monopolized most of the conversation at dinner while I nodded and added an occasional comment. By the time we finished the Tiramisu, Jenny and Tiffany were fast friends.

The three of us got back to our suite about eight thirty. Tiffany was astonished at the size and luxury of our suite. "Two bedrooms?" she asked.

"We share with another couple," Jenny told her. "There are two more couples across the hall," she added.

Jenny took Tiffany into our bedroom, winked at me and closed the door. I sat on the narrow balcony watching the sea ripple and the stars emerge.

Right at nine, Madison led the other five into the suite. I came in from the balcony. "Where's Jenny?" asked Madison.

"In the bedroom," I said. "I'll get her."

I knocked on the door. "Time," I said.

"I'll be right out," Jenny called.

Jenny looked as if she had dressed hastily when she exited the bedroom, carefully closing the door behind her.

"Okay. Why are we all here?" asked Blair.

Jenny took the floor. "Vince met someone this afternoon and we had dinner with her. We'd like to propose that she become part of our group for the rest of the voyage," she informed everyone.

"Pretty fast," said Marylyn.

"She's very nice and she could use some friends," said Jenny.

"I interviewed her this afternoon," I added.

"You mean you fucked her," stated Marylyn.

"It was an intensive interview," I smiled.

"Sounds like you two have made a decision," said Jacq. "What do you need from us?"

"We need unanimous agreement," said Jenny. "Her involvement with one of us is involvement with all of us."

"Including us gals?" asked Marylyn.

"That's an affirmative," Jenny answered.

"You fucked her too," challenged Marylyn.

"Just enough to confirm Vince's opinion," Jenny said.

"How would she fit into the schedule?" asked Madison.

"I think the schedule should proceed as planned and she would float as she wished among us," ventured Jenny. "I also think she would be part of our days together and an interesting third if she wanted to spend the night with us and not in her stateroom."

"The use of an extra room would be nice," suggested Jerry.

"Does she have big tits?" asked Owen.

"Christ, Owen. Is that all you think about?" challenged Blair. "When do we meet her?"

"She's asked that we protect her privacy unless we all agree. She would feel uncomfortable the rest of the trip if saw us and we had rejected her," explained Jenny.

"Reasonable," said Jacq. "Sight unseen, I vote yea."

"Does anyone vote nay?" asked Jenny.

No one had any issues. "Then we're all agreed. We'll officially ask Tiffany to join our group for the duration," she added.

"Now can we meet her?" asked Blair again.

"Wait here," said Jenny and she headed for the bedroom.

There was a sense of anticipation in the room while we waited for Jenny to return. She was gone for about three minutes when the door opened. Every eye was on the door as Jenny led Tiffany into the room. Nobody said a word as Tiffany settled on the sofa between Jenny and me.

"Don't you dare say anything," whispered Blair to Owen when she saw Tiffany's modest breast size.

Jenny did the introductions and we all spent some time getting to know each other. Tiffany answered most of the questions honestly, from what I heard. Each of us answered her questions as well. Tiffany shared her observation that four of us were in our forties, four others in our thirties and she was twenty-eight.

"When do we get to see more of you?" asked Owen.

"Do you want me to strip here?" Tiffany asked hopefully.

"No we don't," interrupted Jacq. "If I understand correctly, we'll have more than enough opportunities for that later."

It was getting late, near ten pm. Folks began to wander out of the room in pairs. Jenny left with Jacq and Madison with Owen. Jerry and Blair went into the other bedroom. Marylyn hung around with Tiffany and me.

"What's going on?" asked Tiffany. "I thought you were married to Jenny."

"I am," I said.

"Then why did she leave with Jacq?" Tiffany asked.

"We have a schedule. Tonight Jenny and Jacq are paired together," I told her.

"Is that why Marylyn is still here? She's paired with you tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"True," I said.

"I'm looking forward to a long night," tossed in Marylyn with a smile while fingering the buttons on her blouse.

"What about me?" asked Tiffany.

"You're a free agent," I said. "Follow anyone, stay here or head back to your room," I said. "Your choice."

"Is it okay if I stay with you?"

I looked at Marylyn. Marylyn looked at Tiffany and then at me. "Why the hell not," she said and walked into the bedroom. I looked at Tiffany and nodded toward the bedroom. Tiffany stood up and headed for the bedroom with a spring in her step. I followed with a spring in my step.

By the time Tiffany and I got into the bedroom, Marylyn had her blouse and bra off. She turned and watched us enter. Tiffany noticed Marylyn's state of undress, smiled and started to take off her blouse. After Tiffany took off her bra, the women took turns helping each other until they were both naked. Then they turned their attention to me.

My second three-some, the second with Marylyn, and we'd only been at sea for three days. As expected, Marylyn took the lead. Tiffany started slowly. Watching Marylyn bouncing on my hips, fucking me, fascinated her and seemed to start her engine. She settled on my face and leaned in to kiss Marylyn. Marylyn loved the idea and the resulting combination almost smothered me.

The women changed places and I struggled to breathe again.

In the morning, I woke on the edge of the bed. Marylyn and Tiffany were in a tangle on the rest of the bed. I had wonderful memories of sex, both oral and pelvic with each of the women. I guessed, from how the women were sleeping, that they found plenty to do with each other after I fell asleep.