Cruisin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peed in the tiny bathroom, brushed my teeth in front of the tiny sink and took a shower in the tiny shower. Marylyn came in and peed while I was in the shower. Tiffany waited until I came out of the bathroom.

We sat on the edge of the bed before getting dressed. "It's after seven," said Marylyn.

"What does that mean?" asked Tiffany.

"The schedule is ten to seven," I told her.

Marylyn picked up her clothes, kissed me and then Tiffany, headed out and closed the door.

"She's leaving like that?" Tiffany asked.

"It's okay," I said. "She only has to go five feet to across the hall."

Tiffany pushed me back on the bed and kissed me. "I want to thank you. Last night was the most fantastic time I've ever had."

"You're welcome," I said, "But you really owe most of your thanks to Marylyn. After all, you spent most of the night with her."

"I can fix that," she said.

Tiffany straddled my chest and kissed me again when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," she called.

Jenny opened the door and stopped. "Am I interrupting anything?" she asked.

"You're early," Tiffany said. "Anything hasn't started yet."

"Funny," responded Jenny. She came in, closed the door and sat on the bed.

"You want to join us?" asked Tiffany.

"Not now. I was hoping to get Vince to go to breakfast with me."

"Can I come?" asked Tiffany.

"You'll have to get dressed or you can wait here until I bring him back."

"I'll get dressed, have breakfast and come back with you," Tiffany suggested.

"Fine. I'll wait outside," agreed Jenny.

When the door closed, Tiffany pushed a tit into my mouth. "Just something to look forward to," she said.

We got dressed and went to breakfast. We found the others in the dining room. They made room at the table for the three of us. I was seated next to Owen. He leaned over and whispered, "Are you monopolizing Tiffany?"

"Not at all. Ask and maybe she'll take a ride with you," I said.

The ship had docked at Aruba overnight. After breakfast, we headed for the gangway to satisfy our curiosity about Oranjestad. Owen and Tiffany disappeared. Blair shrugged her shoulders. "Had to happen," she opined.

We spent the afternoon at the adult pool. I went with Jenny, Blair and Madison. They went topless almost as soon as we got there. When they turned over, they also removed their suit bottoms. "I'm looking for a nice cheek tan," Jenny informed me.

Later, Jenny and Blair turned over without restoring their suits. Madison turned over but placed a towel modestly on her hips. Jenny tried to get me to remove my swim trunks. I politely refused even when she pointed out an older man sunning himself au natural.

We went to dinner together. We hadn't seen Tiffany all day. When asked, Owen also had no information as to her whereabouts. Tiffany caught up with us in the bar after dinner.

Blair and I wandered off. We toured the ship in the dark. We found a quiet spot on the top of the ship and marveled at the stars together. We made out like teenagers, kissing and feeling each other up without restrictions or guilt. When another couple walked past us, the woman made a critical comment. I zipped up, Blair straightened her clothing, leaving her bra unhooked, and we headed back to the suite. We forgot Blair's panties on the deck.

Surprisingly, Blair and I weren't uninterrupted all night. It was better than any night so far for me. Blair and I were beginning to know each other's needs and wants and we were becoming proficient at fulfilling them all including our need for sleep.

After breakfast in the morning, seven of us left the ship to visit Curacao. Jenny stayed behind to spend the day with Tiffany. Madison put her arm in mine as we left the gangway and we spent the morning wandering the port alone while the other five went their own way.

The days were beginning to be comfortable and ordinary even though we had defined partnerships over night. Relaxed and carefree governed our days and our nights were intense and orgasmic.

We were scheduled to spend the entire next day at sea. Relaxation was the focus. Jenny and I spent the entire day together. We spent some of the day in bed, some of the day eating and some of the day walking the deck for exercise. We also had time to actually talk to each other.

Jenny wanted to bring me up to speed concerning Tiffany. "First of all," she said, "Her name isn't Tiffany. It's Anne."

"I didn't think she was a Tiffany," I said.

"Don't interrupt. The short version of her story is that two years ago she was engaged to be married. She was raised in a strict Christian environment. Her father was a pastor and her parents were invested in her marrying into another Christian family. Her engagement was blessed by both families. At twenty-six, she was still a virgin and she thought her intended was as well. They had an agreement to remain chaste until after marriage.

"A month before the marriage, her finance became insistent that they have sex before they were married. His rationale was that it would improve the quality of the honeymoon they had planned. She resisted his advances and when she shared her problem with a girl friend, she discovered her future husband wasn't a virgin at all. He had been having sex with a local woman who had recently broken off the relationship. He became sexually frustrated and that fed his efforts to have sex with her. One evening, when he forced himself on her, she felt overwhelmed and relented to avoid injury or worse. He left her bruised and bleeding.

"Anne broke off the engagement the next day. Her parents, especially her father, were incensed. He didn't believe her story and demanded she apologize and go through with the wedding. She refused. He disowned her and she moved out of the house.

"As a result, Anne's been searching for meaning in her life. No longer a virgin, she's engaged in modest wanton behavior and a series of sexual unions, all better than her first experience but none fulfilling. Her partners left satisfied without regard to her. Her depression deepened and she booked this cruise to escape to a safe space.

"She can't explain why she flirted with you at the pool but she's glad you responded. She was embarrassed to tell me that she'd never experienced an orgasm until she met you. I know you didn't know that and I shouldn't have told you except that I want you know how important that first meeting was for her and that you should treat her appropriately."

"That's quite a story," I said. "I almost feel awful about including her in our carnal group."

"Don't feel bad. She's having the time of her life. For the first time, sex has meaning. She's having multiple orgasms every day. It's approaching an obsession. I think she's in love with all of us and that's an issue. The cruise will end, we'll all go our own way and what will happen to Anne?"

I didn't have an answer.

The rest of our day, we relaxed again at the adult only pool. I tried, and failed, to ignore the undressed women walking around the pool deck and lying on loungers nearby.

We had dinner in the Chop House restaurant, including Anne. Jenny helped Anne explain her use of an alias and Anne apologized for the deception. After dinner, some were headed for the casino, the lounge or the show room. Marylyn took my arm and rushed me to my suite and the bedroom. When we passed Anne in the hallway, Marylyn told her, "This time I want him alone."

Anne responded, "Have a fuckin' wonderful evening."

The ship docked in Columbia Tuesday morning with the usual visits to the shops at the port in Cartagena.

Blair caught up with me that afternoon and we were together the rest of the day. After dinner, we headed for my suite and an early start on more sex. About eleven, there was a soft knock on the door. Blair got out of bed and answered the door naked. Anne was on the other side, also naked. "Could I join you for a while?" she asked.

Blair looked at me and I responded in as noncommittally as I could. "Sure, why not?" said Blair.

Anne almost ran over Blair in her haste to get to the bed. Laughing, Blair followed her. We had a three-way orgy of tits, pussies, asses, erections and limp cocks until early the next morning when we fell asleep.

Jenny knocked on the door after seven am. When no one responded, she opened the door. "Did someone lose something?" she asked while holding Anne's clothing in her hand.

"I didn't need them until now," answered Anne.

Jenny waited patiently while both women dressed and left the bedroom. She started to take off her clothing. "Can I have a rain check?" I asked. "At least until after breakfast?" I added.

Jenny laughed. "I'll wait outside while you get decent," she said.

Wednesday, after breakfast and a quick but intense screw, we spent the day cruising the northern portion of the Panama Canal and Gatun Lake. All of us spent most of the day at the railings, with thousands of others, to watch the workings of the canal and see the sights. That night, Madison and I spent our third, and last night together on this voyage. Madison was resolute that we would find additional opportunities to be together after we got home.

We made it to Costa Rica the next day with predictable results. There was a sadness from Madison when we woke together the next morning. She told me she was melancholy about when, or if, we would be together again.

The next two days were spent at sea. The longest, non-stop portion of the voyage. We all knew these two days marked the end of our joint time together. Multiple, mix and match sexual encounters were the consensus solution. Most of us missed lunch and, if the women exposing themselves at the adult pool missed our ogling them, we never knew it. Marylyn and I had our last night together.

Our last day on board was more of the same except we all had to take time to pack everything except clean underwear and other essentials for departure. We had a last group dinner in the main dining room, including Anne, that lasted until we were asked to leave.

We put our luggage in the passageway for movement by the staff to the departure area. Jenny and I retired early to relax in each other's arms for the last time on the ship. About an hour after we retired, someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Who's there?" asked an annoyed Jenny.

"It's me, Anne," came the reply. "Can I join you tonight?" she asked.

Jenny looked at me for a decision. I nodded slightly. "Come in," called Jenny.

Anne entered hesitantly and closed the door. She sat on the edge of the bed. Jenny made no effort to cover herself, an indication of her pique.

"I wanted to spend my last night with the two of you. Without you, none of the last ten days would have been possible and I wanted to thank you in person. All of your friends are remarkable people and you're lucky to have them in your lives, but the two of you are exceptional. I didn't understand caring about someone from love rather than responsibility before we met. You cared and you set me free. I'll never forget your kindness."

Anne reached out and lifted Jenny's exposed breast in her hand. "You're beautiful," she whispered.

Jenny melted. The women hugged and kissed each other. When Jenny started to remove Anne's clothing, I moved from the bed and out onto the balcony where I sat, naked, watching the sea and the stars until I was needed.

I woke when a naked Anne sat in my lap and kissed me. "Sorry to leave you out here so long but I wanted you to be last."

"For me," I said, "Jenny has to be last."

"Perfect," said Anne and she led me back to the bed where a very happy Jenny was waiting.

The ship docked at six am and we had to be off before ten. The three of us grabbed a quick breakfast from the buffet, left the ship and waited for the others in the large reception hall near the baggage. By nine-thirty, everybody had collected their baggage and we were having a last group meeting on the walk outside the building.

Anne was adamant that Jenny and I exchange contact information with her, which was her cell phone number, her email address and her Facebook page. She was unsure about where she would be staying and promised to let us know when she settled. Jenny and I had emotional goodbyes with Jacq, Marylyn, Owen and Blair and headed for the airport with Jerry and Madison. I looked back as the taxi pulled away and saw Anne standing alone on the sidewalk with her baggage looking forlorn and hopeless.

Anne's situation dominated the conversation among the four of us all the way home and continued later between Jenny and me in our own bed.

"We can't leave Anne alone like that," Jenny stated.

"I agree but what can we do?" I asked.

"We can give her a place to live," suggested Jenny.

"Where?" I asked.

"Here," Jenny suggested.

"Here?" I asked.

"Yes, here. We have a spare room. We can help her until she can help herself," Jenny insisted. "It's the Christian thing to do and Anne would relate to that."

"Won't that create a problem?" I asked.

"What problem? I don't see a problem," Jenny stated.

"She's a beautiful woman and we've been sexually active with her for the last two weeks. Don't you think that sets an expectation if she stays with us?"

"An expectation for her or for you?" asked Jenny.

"Don't leave yourself out of that equation," I said.

"You have a problem with fucking her once in a while?" Jenny asked.

I couldn't answer that. I thought Jenny might have a problem with it. The woman I loved more than life itself was suggesting I could have a prolonged sexual relationship with another woman. She was remarkably tolerant up to now but it was always on a temporary basis. This was somehow different.

"What's the matter?" Jenny said. "Cat got your tongue."

I took Jenny in my arms and kissed her lovingly. "No," I said. "You have my heart. You're a remarkable woman. I love you."

Jenny called Anne in the morning.