Cruisin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marylyn leaned into me and kissed me. "That was really fun, but, next time, I'd like to go slow. I want the emotional feeling that I have when we're focused on prolonged sex."

"Sounds perfect," I said, "but you're going to have to wait for awhile."

"I may have a solution for that," she commented.

Marylyn rotated around until we were head to toe and lay on top of me. She spread her legs and her mons descended toward my face. The results of our recent playful fuck coated everything including her thighs. Marylyn's mouth surrounded my flaccid penis at the same time as I sucked her clitoris between my lips again and buried two fingers in her body, one in her ass.

"Oh shit," cried Marylyn. "I thought we were going to go slow," she managed to say.

"We haven't started yet. We're pausing during the intermission. This was your idea, remember?"

"Can't deny that," she admitted. "But I was going to work you up. I was already there."

"I'm waiting and you're neglecting your duties," I reminded her.

It took Marylyn almost fifteen minutes to satisfy herself as to my ability to go to the next level. I just kept her ready until the time came.

I let Marylyn set the pace. We hugged and kissed until we were reminded that my erection was ready to play seek and hide. We were gentle with each other, touching and caressing. When I entered her, it was a natural extension of our care for each other. We moved unhurriedly together and settled in a classic missionary position where we could nuzzle, kiss and look into each other's eyes. Over the next fifteen minutes, the passion climbed and my erection swelled and deepened within her. Marylyn's orgasm announced the start of the next phase of our lovemaking.

Marylyn began to move more vigorously and I responded. Her knees came up alongside my hips and then her legs extended over my shoulders. I moved more deliberately within her, not more forcefully but more insistent. Marylyn pulled my hips closer with her arms and clamped her legs around my head as her second orgasm approached. When her orgasm engulfed her, I released my orgasm within her. We shook together and she cried.

We lay alongside each other and I wiped the tears from her cheeks. She kissed me and said, "Vince, you know that I don't love you. I don't want to steal you from Jenny and marry you but I love the way you fuck me. How can that be?" she asked.

"Marylyn," I responded. "I can't answer that. You're right. We wouldn't last a year married but I could have you in my bed forever. There's something about how we fit together, how we instinctively know exactly what the other needs and how deep the emotion gets, but the emotion is a love for making love, not a commitment for a life together."

"Ah, Vince, do you mean that?" Marylyn asked.

"Mean what?" I asked.

"That you want me in your bed forever," she clarified.

"As long as we're capable of having sex and, after that, just for the comfort," I told her. "And as long as Jenny and Jacq approve," I quickly added.

"I don't care if Jacq approves," Marylyn said.

"Maybe so," I said, "but you owe him the courtesy of being honest with him. Otherwise, I might get a little nervous."

Marylyn laughed. "You've nothing to worry about. Jacq and I have an understanding. I do what I want and he doesn't ask."

"But he knows anyway," I said.

"Thanks to Blair," Marylyn said.

Just then, someone knocked softly on the bedroom door.

"Speaking of Blair," Marylyn said to me. "Come in," she called to the door.

Blair opened the door. She was naked and she noticed how we were sprawled on the bed. "Did I interrupt anything?" she asked.

"No. You're about five minutes late," answered Marylyn.

"Then it's time for me to have Vince. Jerry's up the hall," Blair said.

"Perfect timing," admitted Marylyn.

Marylyn got out of the bed, and went to the door. She blew me a kiss, left the room, closing the door behind her. I patted the bed where Marylyn had been for Blair to take her place. Blair looked at the bed. "Get out of the bed for a minute," she said. "We need to fold down the covers and hide the evidence of Marylyn's performance before I get close to you," she finished.

We folded the covers back over themselves and got back in the bed together. Blair ran her fingers through my hair. "Are you exhausted?" she asked.

"I was until I saw a beautiful angel in the doorway," I said.

"You don't have to say that," Blair said. "I'm going to fuck you anyway."

"I meant it. You are beautiful and the closest to an angel on earth that I've ever seen," I said honestly.

Blair leaned over and kissed me. "I'm so glad we played golf with you," she said.

"I think Marylyn is a bad influence on you," I posited.

"No she isn't," Blair told me. "She's a really good influence on me, just in a bad way."

We laughed together and Blair started to kiss down my body. When she reached my genitals, I said, "I haven't cleaned up."

"That's perfect," Blair said. "I love the way Marylyn tastes."

She tasted Marylyn. She spent the next ten minutes cleaning every spot of Marylyn from my penis, testicles and everything nearby. When she was done, I was more than clean. I was ready.

"I love this next part," Blair commented.

She straddled my hips. Her eyes closed and her back arched as she lowered herself on my erection.

Her technique was different from Marylyn, Madison and even Jenny as she rotated her hips against my pubic bones. She opened her eyes and stared into my soul. I reached up and palmed her breasts.

Blair took a deep breath, leaned over, pressed her breasts against my chest and kissed me longingly. Her kiss was open mouthed and wandered all over my lips and her tongue found a home in my mouth. Her hips shifted back and forth, slowly increasing in pace until my back arched. I tried to hold back my release but I failed in the onslaught of her sexuality. Simultaneously with my first pulse of semen into her, Blair screamed and flooded us both with her effluent. Blair fell on my body, we rolled on our sides and I fell out of her.

"God, I missed that," she moaned.

An hour later, I was exhausted and we were both covered with drying slime. We took a quick, friendly shower. I found my shorts and put them on. Blair went looking for her clothing. Downstairs, Jerry, Marylyn, Owen and Madison were waiting for me, sipping something that resembled margaritas. Jenny and Jacq were somewhere else, presumably together, and Blair was still looking for her clothing.

Six of us were sitting in the great room, sipping margaritas and talking about the pending cruise when Jacq and Jenny finally surfaced.

Jenny didn't sit down. She offered me her hand and suggested that it was getting late and we should leave. The four of us said our goodbyes and I drove Madison and Jerry home. On the way to our house, I asked Jenny, "That was a quick exit. Was there something wrong?"

"Not at all. Something's very right. I just didn't want to delay my time with you a minute longer," Jenny shared.

"How was your 'interview' with Jacq?" I asked. "That is, if you're willing to share."

"Jacq is very gentle and aware of a woman's needs. He's quite the gentleman. Owen is like an eight year old in a candy shop. Playful and hungry."

"So, we're going on the cruise?"

"We are and I can't wait. But first I'm taking you around the world."

We left as soon as we got home.

The four of us, Jerry, Madison, Jenny and I, got to Fort Lauderdale the day before the cruise was scheduled to leave. We stayed in a motel near the port and slept with our own wives. The next morning, we met Jacq, Owen, Marylyn and Blair for a late breakfast and headed for the departure hall after noon. Departure was late in the afternoon. We checked in, received identification badges with our pictures and coded for the amenities that were included and were shown to our cabins early. Our luggage would be delivered sometime later.

We shared two, two bedroom suites in the front of the ship that were across the narrow passageway from each other. We faced our first decision of the cruise. Which couples would share each suite? The cruise line had randomly assigned us to each suite, with Jenny and me sharing with Jerry and Madison and the other two couples sharing the second suite. We sat down in the crowded living area of one of the suites to make a few decisions.

We left the original suite assignments as they were since they were identified on our credentials. The consensus was that original assignments had little impact on who slept where during the cruise. That discussion took a little longer. After ten minutes of discussion without a resolution, the women told the guys to "take a walk" while they settled the matter between them, a plan we didn't contest.

When we came back thirty minutes later, drinks in hand, the women had it all worked out. Their plan was inspired and practical. They had divided the eleven nights on board into five periods. The first and last nights, the couples would spend the night with their spouses. The other nine nights were divided into three, three-day periods during which, each woman would spend one night each period with each of the men not including her husband. The result was that each man would spend two nights during the cruise with his wife and three nights with each of the other women in a predefined rotation. Room keys were exchanged so that each of the women had keys to both suites.

We had a further discussion that established a night to be between ten pm and seven am the next morning and the rest of the time on board was a free for all, each of us spending unscheduled time with any of us or with others on board. We confirmed our reservations in the main dining room for eight pm and planned to spend the time until dinner touring the ship to familiarize ourselves with the various venues on board.

Jenny and I wandered the decks, waving to folks on the pier when we leaned over the rail. We located the main dining room, the other restaurants and the buffet, a huge area amidships where we thought most of the passengers would eat. We found the theater and a schedule of evening events during the cruise. I found the small casino. Jenny told me to cool my jets about the casino suggesting I wouldn't spend much time there with all the other gamboling I would be doing. "If you lose your shirt anywhere it should be with one of us," she told me.

We leaned over the rail while the ship departed. Many of the passengers were waving to relatives or friends on the dock. We waved at everyone and no one. Many of those we waved at waved back. I threw kisses at a couple of attractive women and Jenny elbowed me and laughed when one of them threw a kiss back. We returned to the suite with several hours to spare before dinner. We closed the door to our bedroom and had an early warm up to test the bed prior to our first night together. We cleaned up, dressed and came out of the room at about seven thirty. Madison was sitting in the living area, naked.

"What?" asked Jenny.

"Jerry's in the shower and I'm waiting my turn. I've never seen a smaller shower."

We acted as if waiting naked in the common area wasn't unusual. We told Madison we'd meet them in the dining room and she could use the shower in our room.

"This is going to be a delicious two weeks," said Jenny as we walked to the main dining room. "I think I'm going to like it," she added.

The dining staff set us at three four-person tables they had moved together so all eight of us could sit together. Dinner was incredible and each of the couples went their own way. Jenny and I walked the deck together and then retired to what was essentially my bedroom in our suite. Jenny is an incredible lover. In the bedroom, we hugged, kissed and generally played as we slowly undressed each other and fell into bed. We had long, sensuous sex culminating with me filling her vagina while pumping into her from behind.

We rested, possibly napped, for a while and repeated our lovemaking. Jenny shared that she wanted it to be special since we wouldn't be together until the end of the voyage.

"Jenny," I told her. "Maybe we won't spend all night together but, with all the free time, I plan to fuck you every day we're on board."

"Sounds nice," she admitted. "I'll try to accommodate you if possible. If not, feel free to give your sperm to someone else."

About one in the morning, Jenny sat up in bed. "I'm hungry. How about we get a snack before we go to sleep?"

"I think there's food somewhere all night. I bet we can find it," I agreed.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a golf shirt left untucked. Jenny just threw on a one-piece smock for our middle of the night foray. As left the bedroom, Marylyn was coming into the suite from the passageway, naked.

Surprised, Jenny asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Madison just showed up in Jacq's room complaining that Jerry had fallen asleep and she still needed some personal care, Marylyn explained. "So I left her with Jacq and came over here to see if I could succeed where Madison failed."

"Naked? In the hallway?" questioned Jenny.

"It's the middle of the night, nobody's around and it's only a five foot walk. And, so what if someone saw me."

"Good luck," said Jenny and we headed for the all night food supply. As we walked, Jenny said, "I guess the all night requirement has some exceptions."

"It looks that way to me," I agreed. "Actually, I expected there would be exceptions."

"Really? How?"

"Well, the original plan was for couples, one guy and one gal, all night. That didn't leave room for the possibility of other combinations. For example, three or more of us. Also, the plan doesn't allow for you ladies to have some valuable time with each other. That's a major oversight."

"You think I'll be sexual with the other women?" Jenny asked.

"I not only think it, I expect it," I responded.

"And you think you might get lucky with two or more of us gals at the same time?"

"I do and I'd be delighted if you were one of them. I also can't rule out one of you ladies with two of us gentlemen at the same time," I informed Jenny.

"That could be interesting," Jenny mused. "I wonder how that would feel."

"See, you're already planning to make it happen," I said.

We found a small bar with snacks, mostly cookies and desserts, and adult beverages, open near the casino. Jenny and I shared a decadent chocolate cake with some Bailey's on the rocks and walked back to our stateroom.

Marylyn was sitting on the small sofa when we returned. "Jerry is hopelessly comatose," she said. "Can I spend the night with you?" she asked.

I gave Jenny a "Just as I predicted" look and signaled Marylyn into our bedroom.

The rest of the night was our first three-some. Jenny was fascinated watching Marylyn fuck me and she loved having Marylyn orally stimulate her genitals, so much that she insisted in stimulating my genitals as the same time. We finally fell asleep after I fucked both of them and they each feasted on residue I left in each of them.

Marylyn popped up at about six-thirty in the morning. "Time I got back to Jacq," she said and I have clean up a little first. "Thanks for the memories," she said as she left the bedroom.

"That woman's crazy," said Jenny when Marylyn was gone. "I don't think she ever sleeps."

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"Not at all. Sex with her is amazing and I can't believe I had an orgasm just watching your erection slide in and out of her."

"Sounds like you're going to have a good time the next ten days," I said.

The ship docked in the Bahamas in the morning and we all wandered around the port until early afternoon. We were back on the ship by three and the women changed into naughty swimwear and headed for the pool on the top deck. I took a nap.

At dinner that night, all the gals could talk about was the adults only pool and spa. "It's really nice. It's on the top deck and gets lots of sun but it's well positioned to insure privacy," described Blair.

"She's right,' agreed Madison. "I'll bet half the women were topless," she added.

"How about you ladies?" asked Owen.

"There were about a dozen men there as well," offered Blair.

"So you were afraid to go topless in front of them?" pushed Owen.

"Marylyn wasn't," said Jenny.

"Oh," said Jacq. "Marylyn went topless and the rest of you just sat around looking at the men in their speedos. Somehow, I don't believe you'd let Marylyn be the only one with her tits on display."

"All right," admitted Madison. "We all took off our tops."

"Go girls," said Jerry.

"But Marylyn was the only one to take off her bottom too," added Madison.

Jacq laughed.

"Shit," said Jerry. "I sorry I missed that."

"Well, you can catch up tomorrow," suggested his wife.

After dinner, Madison and I walked around the deck together. We were scheduled to spend the night together and Jenny suggested we get an early start. We ended up in the darkened nightclub, sipping drinks and watching the dancers. Madison's hands wandered all over my thighs and everything in between. I discovered, without much surprise, that Madison wasn't wearing panties. We ambled back to my bedroom before the ten pm curfew. Jenny was somewhere else, probably with Owen.

Sleeping all night with Madison was an experience. Madison didn't sleep. She just rested while she waited for me to catch up. We feasted, fucked and feasted some more. Renewing my sexual experiences with Madison was amazing. I felt twenty years younger. I couldn't get enough of how she tasted and almost strained my tongue reaching as far inside her as possible.

Madison had her tongue in my ass more than once and her finger more times than that. The fucking was emotional, satisfying and neither of us wanted to waste a moment together. The sun was streaming through the glass door to the mini balcony outside the room when I asked her how she could keep up the pace.

"I can't," she admitted. "But I really enjoy being with you and we don't get any chances at home so I wanted to make the best of it," she said. "I'm probably going to take a nap later."

"I think we need to create some chances at home," I suggested.

"I'd like that," Madison agreed.

We were going to be at sea all day. We needed to find interesting things of do aboard ship. At breakfast, the four women elected to go to the adult pool in the morning. They convinced Jerry and me to join them. After yesterday's description of the environment, it didn't take much convincing.

We settled in on adjacent loungers poolside. Jerry and I gladly applied sun block to the women's backs when they stretched out on their tummies to get some sun. They all undid the backs of their suit tops when they were settled.

I sat between the women on my lounger, with sunglasses and e-reader. The sunglasses served to hide my eyes and the e-reader a prop to hide where I was looking. There were about a dozen ladies poolside, most of them younger than I was. All but one of them was topless and three of them were totally naked.

Twenty minutes later, Jenny turned over and dropped her top next to her lounger. She offered me the sun block and told me to get to work. I covered her legs, arms and chest with sun block and rubbed it in. I was especially concerned with protecting her breasts. By the time I was done, the rest of the women had turned over and discarded their bras. Blair, on my right, asked me to apply her sun block. I gave her the same treatment I had given Jenny. Jerry was hard at work with Madison and Marylyn.

Jenny, on the lounger on my left, tapped my arm and said, "You're not fooling anybody. We all know what you're actually looking at. Some of those girls are putting on a show to get your attention."

"I'm too old for them," I said.

"But they're not too young for you," Jenny said with a smile.