Cruising Altitude Orgasms

Story Info
Sexy couple can't wait to get their vacation started.
1.3k words
3.86
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after midnight and the airport was dead. We were almost late for our flight due to the traffic but we made it to the gate just in time.

When we boarded, we were shocked to see only 4 other passengers, all but one were in first class. I looked up at you and my eyes widened with anticipation of what the next 2 hours would bring.

Takeoff was uneventful soon we leveled out. The fight attendant announced that due to the time of day, there wouldnt be snacks, but they would provide blankets for anyone who requested it. She barely had it out of her mouth when your hand was in the air, requesting one.

We were seated near the back and our lonely coach traveler was already snoring loudly. The flight attendant asked if there was anything else we needed then disappeared back to first class, closing the curtain behind her.

It was barely closed when you popped open your seatbelt, then mine. You had a familiar, devilish gleam in your eye when you said you were ready to finish what I started in the truck.

I began to say something but your tongue was instantly in my mouth. It was such a passionate kiss that I felt dizzy. When that happens the world around me stops and I lose focus on everything but you.

You began kissing my neck and I squirmed in my seat. It felt so good. You began unbuttoning my shirt and popped open my bra, which fastened in the front. My nipples were so hard. You were sucking one and twisting and pinching the other one.

I arched my back and felt myself get wet. Before I knew it, my wet panties and leggings were in a pile on the floor and your tongue was dancing around my clit and ass.

You teased at first, going all around, licking everything else but my swollen clit. You lick it so good, not wasting a single drop. You slid 2 fingers in and pushed my legs open further.

For a second I worried I'd make a huge mess all over the seat but I wanted to fuck you so bad that I didn't even care.

You were sucking my clit and fingering me so hard. My pussy clamped around your fingers and I started to moan. I whispered that I was about to cum and just as I started to climax you fingered me hard and fast. I came so hard I was about to scream.

You raised up and shoved your tongue into my mouth. Your lips were so wet from my lips. It was such a sloppy, sexy kiss. I tasted so good on you.

One orgasm looped into the next. At this point we had enough foreplay and we were both ready to fuck 30,000 feet above those poor souls below us who surely haven't felt anything close to this.

I begged you to let me suck your cock one more time but you were dead set on getting your cock inside me as soon as possible that you said no.

You were so hard. When you pulled it out of your sweats I couldn't believe how hard it was. It stood straight up, throbbing and red, pulsing with excitement. I begged you to let me suck it again but you told me no.

It one move, you picked me up out of my seat and slid my wet pussy down your throbbing, hard cock. My legs wrapped tightly around your waist and you started walking toward the back of the plane, fucking me the entire way.

We got to the end of the aisle and you shoved me against the back of the bathroom door and began grinding into me. I was doing my best to squeeze and grind on you so hard.

Your cock was so fucking big and hard that it hurt when you went as deep as you could go but it hurt so good. It only made me want you more. I put both my feet firmly against the opposite wall and was really able to start bouncing even harder on you.

It felt so fucking good and by this time I was so wet it was running down both your legs. I knew I was about to cum again.

I didn't think your cock could get any bigger or harder but I felt it growing inside me and I knew you were about to cum. I licked my fingers and started twisting my nipples then slid my hand down and started rolling my clit around while we fucked.

The stream running down both your legs was really flowing now, straight to your feet and all over your socks. I was so wet you could hear it so loudly, sloshing and pouring out around you.

We fucked so hard that you accidentally pulled out of my pussy and shoved your dick in my ass. My eyes widened and I clawed at your back. I wasn't prepared for that but I was ready. So ready.

You instantly slowed down, trying to give me time to adjust. You kissed me so soft & sweet with that sexy tongue rolling around in my mouth that I quickly relaxed and you slowly pushed all the way inside me.

You put your lips to my ear and whispered how good I felt and started kissing down my neck that another gush started dripping out of my pussy. I reached down and put my fingers inside. I pulled them out, drenched and dripping and put them in my mouth. I licked them clean.

You grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck. You started at my ear and worked your way down to my hard nipples.

The pleasure was so intense it was no wonder your socks were wet. I asked you to put down the flight attendant's seat so I could get on your lap. It was narrow enough that I could get both my legs on the floor and I knew I could bounce on that beautiful cock.

I was just about to straddle you when you grabbed my waist and quickly turned me the opposite way. I grabbed the rear curtains and pulled it straight off the rod. I was riding you, grinding, swirling my hips and sloppy pussy all over you.

You pulled my back against your chest and grab my titties with both hands, twisting my nipples between your fingers and kissing my neck.

I was cumming again and now it was running down both your thighs. I grabbed both thighs and pulled myself down onto you more before begging to bounce on your lap and fuck you so hard.

I didn't want to stop and was careful not to bounce too high because I wanted your cock to stay right where it was. You were moaning and groaning. I could tell you were trying not to cum when you'd try to slow me down.

It worked for a bit but I started to cum again and couldn't stop this time. "Baby...oh fuck, you feel so fucking good. You fuck me so good. I love your cock. I'm gonna cum all over you. Can I cum all over you again baby? Pleaseeee?"

With that, my orgasm was so strong it set yours off and you began to explode inside me. I could feel it. We both felt the other cum so hard.

My pussy quivered and locked down around you, pulling all the cum out of you. You wrapped both your arms around my waist, still cumming, not letting me move until you finished.

One final warm gush flowed out of me and all over you. You destroyed my pussy. We destroyed that plane.

We cleaned up as best we could and walked to a different, dryer area of the plane than we started at.

I sat next to the window and you on the aisle, I pushed the middle hand rest away and threw one of my thighs over yours.

Your hand slid down between my thighs and rest it against the side of my pussy. You could feel it pulsing and twitching as I put my head on your shoulder and we both drifted off to sleep.