In the Beginning

Story Info
She goes out alone and finds some strangers for fun.
2.4k words
4.35
10.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htwfluver
htwfluver
48 Followers

In the beginning. She decided to surprise me. It was quite a situation because I was not easy to surprise after we were together a little time.

When we started dating, I introduced her to some stories about couples that share. Before that, she thought the only way to have sex with men other than a husband or boyfriend was to cheat on them. Her three previous marriages had confirmed that for her. I was the first to fall in love with her and then share her happily. She was slow to understand but finally she realized that it was not only acceptable, but fun for her. We would read these stories while driving. She would read to me, and I encouraged her to pick the stories that turned her on the most. Once, on the way to the Florida Keys, I think she played with herself and got off about four times on the one-day trip. She was reading about wives that strayed with their husbands blessing then return home and tell them about it in detail.

One morning I got a package in the mail. It was a tee shirt and a magazine of erotica letters. The same little magazine we had been using for foreplay for a few months. The tee shirt had on the front; my story is printed in this magazine. The name of the magazine was on the tee shirt. I took it in and told her there was a mistake for them to send this as I didn't have a story sent in or published.

She then took me to the bedroom and said it was not a mistake. She had written a story about one of her nights out when I was called in to work.

This is her story and my big surprise. This is the best I remember as it was over 20 years ago, and I have since lost the original story.

Hubby was called in to work as we were about to go out dancing this Friday night. I was dressed to impress with a nice sexy dress and feeling in the mood for some badly needed fun. He loved to watch me flirt and dance with other men and I had grown very fond of showing off for him. As he was changing to his work clothes, I asked if maybe I could go have a few drinks and he could meet me there or at home if it got too late. He was very agreeable and told me to have fun. I left as he did. I had heard of a club that had a good reputation for fun and dancing on the outskirts of town and decided to try it as we had not been there yet. Another reason to try it was we would probably not know anyone there and I could just have some good sexy fun.

I pulled into the huge parking lot that was crowded and could only find a space on the edge of it. A long walk to the club. I got in the front door and a doorman was screening the customers as they entered.

He told me there was no cover charge for single women.

I said, "I'm not single I'm married. I just happen to be alone tonight."

He kind of smiled at me as he looked me up and down then said," even better."

I was curious what that meant but it kinda turned me on just a little. I entered and was amazed that I was maybe one of ten white women, and the place was packed. A huge dance floor was filled and a long bar along one side of the club. The D.J. was rocking with some big bass beat and good dance music. The first move for me was to find a seat at the bar so I wouldn't be too far from the drinks. I was here to party after all. I was also hoping hubby would be here to drive me home if I had a few too many. I ordered a drink as I climbed on the barstool. My dress was maybe a little too short for a barstool as my stocking tops were showing off a little but it kinda made me tingle a little. It only took a few seconds before I noticed the guys were already staring and not even hiding their eyes looking me over. I like it when men aren't afraid to openly flirt and let me know they are interested.

The bartender delivered my drink and asked if I was alone.

I told him my husband would be here a little later but for the time being I was alone. He asked if he should keep a tab or pay as I go. I told him to keep a tab and hubby would pay when he arrived.

It was only a couple of minutes later when a tall very nicely dressed black man came up and asked if he could have a dance. He noticed my wedding rings and added, "if your husband wouldn't mind."

I told him that hubby would probably be insulted and disappointed if no one asked me to dance while I was waiting for him. I took his hand and stepped down off the stool. I asked the bartender to save my chair. He said not to worry, it would be mine for the night. We moved on to the dance floor and the first thing he did was grab my hands and pull them up around his neck. He moved his arms around my waist and started pulling me close. I thought about what if hubby was to walk in and see me this close to a man I didn't even know. Of course, the answer was, he would most likely get turned on. Especially with such a tall handsome black man. I got the tingle again. We danced a couple of dances with him pushing himself hard into me so that I could feel him harden against my tummy. Finally, I let him know I needed another drink and to just sit a minute and see if hubby will be arriving anytime soon. He reached down, gave me a little pat on my butt, and walked me back to my stool. He thanked me for the dance and asked for another one later. I told him to come back after a bit and I would love to.

It seemed that there were plenty of men wanting to entertain a lady waiting on her husband. I think they each wanted to be the one dancing with me if hubby did show up and catch us on the dance floor. I never spent a dollar on a drink. I also never had an empty glass. As soon as I got off the dance floor, there would be a fresh drink waiting on the bar. I didn't count the drinks. I don't believe I could if I wanted to. The first man to ask me to dance was now dancing almost every dance with me. His hands were also getting very good at finding my hot zones. When he knew for certain that I didn't have a bra on he went wild by pulling the dress apart enough so he could reach down with a kiss and bite a nipple. He had invited what must have been a good friend to dance with us. He never said his name but then, I don't know his name either. They were both calling me baby, and that was good enough for them too. When we returned to the bar, they took the stools on either side of mine and scooted them together so there was no space between them. One would swivel my chair to face him and run his hand up my skirt while he used the other hand to help spread my legs. They would take turns twisting my nipples and would see how hard they could twist them before I said to stop. As one finished, he would then turn me around for his friend to play almost the same game with my body. My mind was already gone. We would dance some more. Their cocks would be grinding into me from both sides. I was drunk, sweating, juices running down my legs. I started reaching behind me to hold the cock pressing against my butt. They would turn me to take turns facing each one and they both had nice big, extremely hard cocks. I think they had forgotten that I said I was waiting on hubby. I knew he wasn't coming but I think it turned them on to think of him coming in and watching them taking me right on the dance floor. My dress was stretched so much that my nipples were barely covered at any time. My thong was drenched and drawn up between my butt cheeks and the lips of my pussy. We were all ready to fuck. I was starting to realize the fantasy of my husband and myself could be realized if I was brave enough to go through with it. This checked all the boxes. Two big black men. Not one, but two huge cocks. And the best of all for me, them taking me like they wanted to. Hard, rough, bare. I was too drunk to think clearly but I knew this was what I wanted.

We got to the bar and as usual another drink was waiting. I told them I could not drink one more drink. I needed to drive and was totally unable to drive now.

They said, drink up and we will make sure you get home safe.

I told them that was sweet, but I knew it was nothing sweet. They were both going to have me, and I was going to have both of them. This night was much better than my expectations when I started out.

They called the bartender to settle the tab and we walked to the door. I was almost embarrassed; they both had their arms at my waist holding on to me pulling my dress up as they did. I walked with them with anyone who wanted to watch seeing my ass with two hands squeezing and pulling. My tits were clearly popping out of my dress. I know I looked like a two-dollar whore and that excited me even more. My legs were slick to my knees with my excitement. We went outside and the parking lot looked strange. It was dark and I couldn't remember where I had parked. I was lucky to remember which car I was in. I finally just told them I was parked on the edge of the parking lot. They took me to a big SUV with tented windows.

"We can drive around until we spot it", they said. One was driving and one got in the front seat and pulled me up to sit in his lap. We were circling the lot slowly. My dress was bunched around my waist before I knew what was happening. The straps were down to my waist. The one driving had my left tit and was squeezing and pulling on it. As I was spreading my legs for the one that had me in his lap, he reached between my legs, grabbed my thong, and jerked until it came apart and landed on the floorboard. I climaxed immediately. He raised me up enough to pull his cock out of his pants. The head was resting above my thighs and the shaft was splitting my pussy lips. He was dripping. I was almost squirting. I think we had driven around the parking lot a couple of times already. Finally, I spotted my car. We pulled in beside it.

I said, "I can't drive yet."

The man driving told me I would not be driving at all tonight. We are going to finish with you and then we will drive you home.

I acted startled. I wasn't but I knew this would be fun. "What do you mean, finish with me"?

The one under me said "we are both going to fuck you and fuck you hard. You have been asking for it all night and we are going to oblige."

I climaxed again. They opened their doors and led me to the back and helped me inside. The seat had been laid down and was like a small bed. They had their clothes off by the time the door was closed. One was kissing me and squeezing my neck, tits and pulling my hair. The other was spreading my legs as he was stuffing two fingers in me. I was constantly climaxing. He pulled his fingers out and almost immediately he shoved his huge cock up in me. I was as full as I had ever been filled before. My head was now twisted around, and my mouth stuffed to the max with the other huge cock. I didn't know which one I liked the best. The one started pumping in my cunt and was managing to get it in completely. The one in my throat was only maybe halfway in but was hitting my throat. I don't know how long this lasted but the one in my cunt started groaning and seemed to swell even larger.

I begged him, "give it all to me. Fill me with your cum. Take me baby." He did. He started slamming me to the point that I could feel the bruises starting on my mound and my thighs. This started the one in my throat to start groaning.

He told the other one to finish and get out of his way. They both pulled out and traded places. I had both of our juices in my mouth and the other was now pummeling my sore cunt and it seemed to be splashing from the sound. He started to swell again and groaning a pounding harder and harder. He then blew it all up in me. I was gushing, screaming, quivering and couldn't stop. The best I have ever had.

We laid there what seemed like an eternity. I cleaned them both with my tongue and mouth. They were beginning to stiffen again. I told them I had enough and please take me home. We dressed and as I was sitting in the passenger's seat, giving directions as the other one followed, I was flooding the seat with the results of all three of us. We pulled into the driveway, opened the automatic door to the garage. When we were inside, he reached over and stuck his tongue down my throat. I couldn't believe it with all the cum on my face and lips and tongue. It was a great way to end the night.

They left and I went to bed. I knew where to find them again if I need them.

htwfluver
htwfluver
48 Followers