All Comments on 'Cruising Altitude'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years ago

Magnificent. Love this alternate take that stands completely on its own. So many little moments to be treasured here. Love both of these two. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. It was sweet and genuine. I loved Bella’s outburst and all the things she’d bottled up. It made so much sense and made me really feel for her which made the end all the more satisfying. Really great work 👏

WolfyoneWolfyoneover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the characters and the way their relationship developed. Well done.

BramblethornBramblethornover 2 years ago

A lovely read to start the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Well done. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story making it's way here.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 2 years ago

What a wonderful tale you have written. The struggle to accept one’s body is so real. We’re all so different, yet face the same issue in our own way. Thank you for sharing this. I look forward to your collaboration with AwkwardMD and Grumpy Old Ladies.

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 2 years ago

One thing I particularly liked about this is just how ordinary both of our heroes are. They aren't models. They are neither of them apparently drop dead gorgeous. That makes the celebration of love that is this story so especially human and perfect for me. Thank you for this.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 2 years ago

These two are absolutely delightfuly real. I'm starting the day smiling...I kinda miss that.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 2 years ago

Such a great story and tale of friendship and more. So glad that AwkwardMD mentioned this and so very much looking forward to your collaboration!

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

This is gorgeous on so many levels. Excellent friendship, believable relatable characters, heartache, nerves, fears. I loved every moment of this story going through, and you made for a really good emotional payoff at the end. I look forward to more, and your collab with AwkwardMD.

This, is some excellent, excellent, erotica.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Udder holster...

That made me smile at the outset. One of the best expressions for bras I've heard before was "Hammock for lazy tits" but "Udder holster" has a horribly funny ring to it. I loved this story with its two wonderful protagonists. If your following Grumpy Old Ladies tales are as good as this one, you'll be on definite winner. And I would never have guessed that English is not your first language until I read your biographical notes after finishing the story. Congratulations and five stars all round!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. The characters weren't particularly likable and the ending was really weak.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for comments! I love comments! Thank every one of you for taking the time to give me feedback. Seriously. Also thanks to everyone who voted. And to everyone who read my story.

@AwkwardMD, @AmoryParks, @Wolfyone, @Bramblethorn and first Anonymous: Thank you for your lovely comments. This is the fuel that keeps me going. And a special thank you for AwkwardMD for mentioning my story in her profile.

@haltwhogoesthere: The Grumpy Old Ladies won't be a continuation of this story. It has many parallels to this one, though. You'll see. If you liked this one, you should definitely stay tuned for that one :-)

@GinnyPPC, @Marbury1803, @CeVin_ChienElle, @lilshymynx, @sinfulwolf: Thank you for your wonderful words. I'm delighted this got so much positive attention.

@Maonaigh: Thanks for your words! Very much appreciated. I had excellent help of a native English speaker with editing this story (thank you S!) so the glory is not all mine. I do claim every remaining error, though.

@Anonymous: It's okay. I harbor this deep, irrational love for fucked up middle-aged people and their complicated lives and I am aware not everyone shares that love. I hope you find stories that are more to your liking.

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 2 years ago

I loved this story! Your characters are interesting and I’d love to read more of their adventures. I’m looking forward to the Grumpy Old Ladies story! I followed you immediately after finishing this one and I’m excited to read your other works.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Thought the characters and their portrayal were excellent. Most people aren't perfect and this was a lovely , sweet story of two childhood friends now in their 40's and one having had 4 children and now divorced and replaced with the younger model.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 2 years ago

Literotica kind of like an inexhaustible mine, if you are patient and thorough you can always find another gem. This story is, I think, an opal: so many subtle things going on as you look at this simple, polished, very solid and real shape. And so satisfying to view. This pretty much made my day.

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you lexstroker, Ravey19 and CeVin_ChienElle for your wonderful words! Comments like yours pretty much make my day :-)

Grumpy Old Ladies is out now, and it is indeed called Grumpy Old Ladies! It's published on my and AwkwardMD's new collaborative account, AwkwardApple415. Come check it out: https://www.literotica.com/s/grumpy-old-ladies

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Well deserved 5 stars, like how you handled the issue with changing bodies as they gain experience. We should celebrate those experiences and how our aging bodies reflect them. Besides which I like the Bella's of this world, curvy and all natural including the bush.

Grumpy Old Ladies, hmm, does it include grumpy old men too? :)

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

I love this story. I was living it with them as the story unfurled.

I arrived from "Grumpy Old Ladies" and am pleased to arrive here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...