All Comments on 'Cruising For Cock'

by jchris983

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sweeterika2sweeterika2almost 2 years ago

im such a sweet cock sucking faggot so love the taste of cum love to visit that park email me kisssses, Erika

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was HOT! A cruisy park, horny guys and well, boys will be boys, and sometimes slutty boys at that. MLF

PissdrinkerPissdrinkeralmost 2 years ago

Short, sweet and to the point. What's not to like? Keep 'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy a good cruising story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first time I got fucked was at a beach up in the dunes. When he was banging me hard and fast it seemed to me that time slowed down and then I noticed half dozen guys were watching the scene. I felt very hot. An hour later one of these guys was working my mouth over also with an audience. Some like it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it and have lived it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story and I would love to read more x it brings back memories of a public space near me where I love to go,so many horny men who want to use me, by the time I get there I am so horny for cock I will take anyone. Please write again soon x sissy Lucy.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

I love sucking cock and being fucked in the great outdoors. I'd love to hear more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I happened upon a similar cruise park at the mensroom where urinals are open and gay and curious straight men come to ogle other men's penises and have dalliances. Because I have a big cut thick penis, I got hit on by guys as young as 18 to seniors who just wanted to suck my big dick! A college student told me this is where he comes when he's horny. He whips out his cock at the urinal and jacks off while admiring other men's penises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous