Mushrooms in the Woods Ch. 01

Story Info
Ron’s walk in the woods turns out to be more than expected.
2k words
4.5
14.4k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

Mushrooms in the Woods

"Hey babe I'm going to go out for a hike and see if I can find Some morels."

"Ok Ron, I'll see you when you get back."

Sharon and I live in a small community bordered on three sides by forest and the fourth a country road that winds it way through small cattle ranches and more recently small hobby farms tucked into pockets of trees in the Pacific Northwest.

I needed a diversion. Something else to think about and wild mushroom foraging is a past time I had taken up. It gets me out and active and I enjoy the time in the woods.

And today it would provide a diversion from thinking about the lack of sex in my life. It's not an uncommon dynamic for men my age, their wives go through menopause and loose all interest in sex and the husbands are left to figure things out on their own.

I love Sharon and certainly would never want to leave her or hurt her in an effort to solve my dilemma. But never the less it is something that at times that seems to demand attention.

I woke up this morning with the usual hard on that brought on my being horny and wanting relief. And Sharon with her usual easy demeanor made the comment I should "Do something about that."

She had made comments recently like "You need a friend." In reference to "My condition." There was a definite suggestion but also a "I don't want to know about it." dynamic when the subject came up.

She purposely always left me with the notion that if I was going to have sex in my life it was going to be without her and she indicated she was ok with me having it with someone else.

I say someone else meaning there was an air of it being a man and not a woman. There had been times when a woman came onto me at a social gathering and she seemed to be a little protective of me in that situation. And there had also been times when we were out that an obviously gay man had either looked me up and down or made some sort of comment with a sexual overtone that she only would say something like "well he seemed to like you." Or something of that nature, but it wasn't the same sense that he was infringing on her territory like it had been with women.

Well never the less a hike would help me to clear my head and provide a distraction. And the forest is someplace I am drawn to, it gives me a peaceful reprieve sometimes.

Walking on the trail down by the river not far from our home it's a place I have been dozens of times. I did feel more at peace and the slow pace looking for morels forced me to see the forest in detail.

The bright green moss on the trees, the dead logs, some occasionally with oyster mushrooms.

Moving slow as I was, I was silent making my way through the forest. It's a skill I learned hunting with my my father as a young man. It was natural for me to not step on twigs or let branches sweep across my pant legs.

I could hear soft noises not far away, and I slowed to listen more intently. It wasn't an animal, it sounded like a muffled masked voice, or I guess more like a moan. At first I thought someone my be hurt. But it was different than that, these were moans of pleasure, I think. They were intermittent and a little far off to distinguish.

As I slowly made my way along the trail there was a bit of a fork with the offshoot being mostly blocked with branches that had fallen from a tree. I had been that way before. It took a little effort to get past them without making any noise. By now it was evident I was getting closer to the source of the what were now for sure moans coming from a man and they weren't from pain. There were some utterances that I still couldn't make out but this was definitely from a guy having a good time.

By now I was sneaking. I didn't want to be seen or surprise who ever this was. Slowly as I silently walked up a rise in the green trail matted with spring growth just the top of my head peaking over the top I could see who was making the what were now distinguishable soft words and moans of a guy getting oral "...that's right, just like that. My cock loves that."

I could see through the sparse new growth on the trees a man standing with his pants unzipped and pulled down to so half his ass was showing and his hard cock sliding in and out of another mans mouth. His eyes closed and his mouth open even when he wasn't speaking.

The other guy on his knees on a blanket was completely naked and his eyes were open and looking up at the guy he was sucking as his head bobbed. He would pull his head back so just the very tip of this cock was still just parting his lips and then suck it back in about half way.

I was close enough to see how shinny and lubricated the guys cock was and how bulbous and mushroom like the head was. It was very erect and hard and, well large. I'm about 6 inches erect and this guys cock was at least 2 inches longer than me. The shaft about the same thickness an mine until it got to the head. This guy had a very large thick mushroom on top of the shaft.

The guy doing the sucking was clearly enjoying paying particular attention to the swollen mushroom on the end of the long shaft. He had his own hard cock in his hand stroking and rubbing his precum around the head as he massaged it in.

It had been a long time since I had been with a man, since college. My fraternity was a bit on the wild side and there were parties that turned into bonafide orgies with guys doing both girls and guys. It was something I liked. Both the pussies and cocks had something that I was attracted to. I had told my wife about it and it made her horny hearing about me sucking a cock. There were even a few times when we got going that she would put the dildo I had been working in her into my mouth and have me suck it as she sucked me. She would watch me as I replicated on that rubber cock what she was doing to mine.

I was getting hard watching the guy blow the his friend and found those pangs of desire come over me. I wanted to be him. It had been 40 years since I had a cock in my mouth but in that moment I was transported back to my youth and those wild parties. The fact that I hadn't been laid in quite a while at home only made me want it more.

Just then I was brought back to what was happening in front of me the guy getting blown was thrusting into the other guys mouth. "I'm going to cum, thats it. Mmmmm, suck it! Mmmmmm!" Suddenly his hips stopped abruptly as he thrust forward. I was close enough to see his cock twitch and spasm as it emptied its seed into the receptacle clamped around it. His ass in the hands of the guy taking his load. He was letting out soft moans and the spasms reached the rest of his body as he jerked and looked week in the knees.

After being licked clean the man on his knees reached over and got a little bottle out of the day pack that was on the blanket. He proceeded to use the contents to lube up his cock as the other guy got out of his pants and shirt. He took the little bottle and squirted some of its contents onto his fingers and he inserted one into his eager hole. Now that he was lubed up he took a position on the blanket with his ass up and his elbows on the blanket facing away from as the other guy took his position behind him and guided his dripping cock to its target. His cock not as large as his friends seemed to easily penetrate him as he slowly pushed it until just the head popped in. At that point he paused and leaned forward and soothed his friend as he was getting used to being filled up.

I massaged my own cock still in my pants while I watched the two fuck on the blanket. They were facing away from me but again I was close enough to see his shining cock slowly glide in and out of his friend. He wasn't fast in his thrusting, he was slow and seemed to enjoy their bodies locked together. It was very sensual in their movements, intimate, not furiously fucking but more like a slow love making. His hands explored his friend as his slow rhythm rocked them both. Finding the tempo, his balls swung back an forth as they hung low and swayed.

I surprised myself at how focused I became as I watched them. I found myself wanting what each of them had. Their intimate moment in the woods satisfying their desire. I understood it, each of them about my age. I wondered if they were in that same situation as me, married and unfulfilled in their marriage. Suddenly I was aware of my hand massaging my cock was having an effect. If I kept this up I was going to cum. I didn't want to walk back home through the neighborhood back home with a giant mess in my pants, and I didn't want to have my presence known. I wasn't sure if the intrusion would be welcomed.

********

"You were gone awhile today, did you find any mushrooms?"

Sharon asked from the kitchen where she was baking.

"None that were quite ready." I smiled from the other room with the fresh image of the guys bulbous cock head in my minds eye.

"I'm going to jump in the shower. I'll be out in a bit.

The truth was I wanted to finish what I had started rubbing my cock through my pants. I couldn't get them off fast enough pausing long enough to lotion up my hand on the way to the shower.

Standing with my back to the hot water I gripped my swollen simi hard cock and started to stroke it. I closed my eyes and imagined I was receiving the blowjob I had just watched and was fresh in my mind.

It didn't take but a few strokes to be fully hard and aching for release. The image still fresh and my imagination taking control I stroked my member with the same rhythm as what I had seen.

I turned my hand around replicating a mouth sliding over the ridge of my cock head. It didn't take long, the pressure was already built up and needed to be released. I arched my back and thrust my hips forward and forced my cock through my fist as rope after rope of thick white globs of cum flew out of the open slit on the end of my spasming tool. It was intense and a much needed release of pent up sexual energy. I hadn't cum in almost a week and the volume of my spooge reflected it.

"So are you going to check back on those mushrooms in a few days and see if they are ready." Sharon said while taking cookies out of the oven.

"Definitely." I said with a knowing smile.

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers