Cruising with Lilly

Story Info
A blowjob at the start of the cruise.
1.5k words
3.64
16.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were on vacation.

We had traveled with a group for many hours and now had our first glimpse of the cruise ship. It was enormous looking and our first time ever going into the open ocean on one of these leviathans. It was now getting exciting. After hours of planes and shifting around suddenly we were close to our ship, our room, and perhaps a little rest.

When we got into the ship, we wandered a little, trying to figure out where our room was. Before long, the room came into view and we went in. It was a little small but still beautiful. On the right as you walked in was the restroom- complete with tub and shower, toilet and sink. On the left were the closets- including a small safe for our valuables.

Further in, the room opened up and there were the beds, some chairs and a small table, the TV and a small dresser. Directly looking out of the room was our window. It had a little bench seat built in underneath and afforded guest like us a view outside of the ship. We had made it!

We went through the normal safety drills and life preserver drills. We were given instructions by the captain, and told where to go in case of an emergency. Eventually we were allowed back in our rooms.

My wife and I noticed that there was a tray of chocolate covered strawberries and other sweets along with a chilled bottle of champagne on the table. It was all very romantic! After looking around the room a little more we began to get a little frisky with each other.

Lilly, my wife, is beautiful to behold and looked very sexy. She is curvy and sexy and full-busted, which I like. I began to unbutton her top and she wrapped her arms around my neck. It was time to enjoy each other. After unbuttoning her top, I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry and brushed it against the top of her breasts- pushed up from her bra. I then put it in her mouth and let her take a bite, which she did. After she took a bite, I took one too, enjoying the sweetness of the strawberry with the dark chocolate that covered it.

And then we kissed. Nice, long, passionate kisses, our tongues dancing with each other. We loved each other and have for years- our physical love reinforces this love.

Sometime during our foreplay, we felt the huge ship shuffle, possibly moving. We felt a vibration we hadn't felt before- perhaps the motors beginning. We didn't care. We were enjoying each other and each other's body.

By this time, I was becoming full and erect and a little uncomfortable in my shorts. Lilly began to gently unbutton my shorts and unzipped me. She then helped me slide off the shorts- her face dropping down to my lower belly area- raising my excitement level even more. Then she slid her fingers into the bands of the waistband of my boxer shorts and began to slide them down. They slid down easily until they ran into my erect member. She then pulled out the waistband a little and let my fullness out of containment.

I was excited, full, and ready. As she slid these down, she again brushed her hair on my manhood- raising my excitement level even more. I then began undressing my wife. I began with her top that was already unbuttoned and pulled it off. I then reached around her body while facing her and did my best to unclasp her bra- not one of my better moves! Eventually I accomplished my task.

Off came her bra which released her large, heavy breast. I cupped one in each hand and pushed against her, my member brushing against her- poking her- yearning for her. I then backed up a little and unbuttoned her pants, letting them drop to the floor. Next, I grabbed her panties and pulled them down. We were both fully undressed and it was passionate and hot. We embraced each other and touched and grabbed each other.

As we slowly undressed each other, we'd take small bites of the fruit and chocolate- a lover's smorgasbord. We would rub the fruit on erotic zones and bite of the chocolate and fruit. It was delicious and exciting.

We decided not to stop there. I looked at the champagne and began to un-wrap the top to prepare it for opening. Lilly brushed my erect member while I worked on the champagne bottle. She grabbed me from behind and hugged me- her boobs pushing against my back. She reached around and grabbed my erection- wrapping her gentle hand around it and touching my fullness.

Soon, there was a "Pop!" as the champagne bottle opened. I grabbed a couple of glasses and poured some of the sweet bubbly into them and handed Lilly a glass. We toasted and clicked our glasses and then I tried something for fun.

I put the glass under one of Lilly's boobs and tried to dip her boob into the glass. I then licked off the champagne- tangy, sweet, and bubbly- from her nipple which had hardened from the coldness. Then I switched breast moving from one to the other and licking off the champagne- delicious!! Her nipples were erect and sensitive from the champagne- driving me crazy with their size and beauty.

Lilly then thought of a way to use the champagne. Pouring a fresh, full glass of champagne, she grabbed my erect member and dipped it into the glass. The champagne was chilly and bubbly around me, but I was very hard from the foreplay and the cold did not effect me.

Lilly then dipped down and licked the champagne off of me. Unbelievable! She looked up at me and her soft, sexy eyes sparkled with their own excitement. She told me that the champagne tasted great.

After a couple of positions my wife suggested that I should get on the bench IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW and stand there while she dipped me into the champagne again. I got on the bench and looked out the window. The ship was now moving down the Mississippi River heading to the Gulf of Mexico.

We were passing other ships going the other way- some with sailors and passengers who would wave at the ship. We weren't moving really fast and it was easy to see onto the shore- at dock workers and others on the piers looking at the big ship or going about their task. I stood on the bench in front of the window, completely undressed, and grabbed the ceiling with my hands. Lilly continued to suck madly at my member, occasionally stopping to look out the window at those we were passing by.

This was an erotic dream! She poured champagne on me and it dripped down. She grabbed the back of my legs and my buns, pulling herself closer to me, taking my manhood deeper into her mouth- all in front of that window. I began to build with excitement. Her mouth played tricks with me- swirling around me and pulling me.

The champagne sparkled and danced on me and then in her mouth while she tasted me. I looked through that window and wondered how many people saw this activity- totally erotic and unprecedented in our years of making love. My wife was amazing me (and possibly others!).

I began to fill. I could feel the tension building inside of me. I told Lilly that I was about to come. She stayed on me, sucking and tasting, her hands dancing on my body- the window in full view. I exploded. Warm liquid met the champagne left in her mouth while she took me all in.

My legs buckled from the release and I pushed harder on the roof to hold myself up and my wife continued. I was pumping and exploding and my wife did her best to stay around me. Finally I was finished, and she released me with her mouth and grabbed me with her hand- while the last few drops left in my body spilled out.

Lilly looked up at me and then out the window, perhaps wondering about her performance. She left for a minute to go to the bathroom.

I looked out that window while our ship passed by others while I stood there in the nude, holding onto the roof, and tried to assess what had just happened. I was spent and loved and in love with this sexy, sexy woman. I then got down from the bench and got into bed- exhausted and happy. Lilly came and got into bed with me- snuggling in for a wonderful nap.

Although the rest of the trip was good, those first few moments were by far the best (at least in my mind) of the trip- perhaps our one adventure into voyeurism. Champagne has never been the same, either. I'm one lucky guy.