Cruising with Sex Ed Pt. 03

Story Info
In the spa with Allison and going to new places with sis.
1.8k words
4.6
10.9k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Everyone is over 18!

On the top deck of the boat where the main pool is, there are a couple of public spa pools and Alison and I found one empty - and hot. There were people in the other pool and a few folk enjoying the evening in deck chairs so we had to lower ourselves quickly into the pool as we didn't have any swim gear. With the jets on and all the bubbles we were safe as long as we stayed underwater. I caught a glimpse of Allison's nude body as she slipped in and was really turned on...my hard on was growing. I thought I saw a belly button ring -- something I had fantasised about and now I floated across the pool so I was in front of Allison as she reclined into a corner.

Trying to be cool I didn't want to speak so held out my hand and stroked her cheek looking into her eyes. I let my hand gently stroke her neck, shoulders, touched her small (but oh my god so firm) breasts and stroked her tummy. Then I found it -- yes there was a piercing there! Michelle had taught me to be gentle and stroke slowly so I played and tickled all around her belly button. Allison smiled; 'do you like it?'.

'I love it Allison -- that the sexiest thing ever on the sexiest girl ever.' I leaned in and we kissed long and deep. It was quite different from kissing Michelle - this felt right and so inviting. I just kept kissing unable to think of anything else until Allison gently moved my hand. As my finger touched her cunt I pulled my face away and Allison could see the surprise on my face 'you like?'. 'I love it - it's so big -- the lips I mean -- the labia -- it's err wonderful!'

Okay so my experience with Labias was kind of limited to - well one really -- but this was amazing. They felt like they were an inch long flapping on each side. Then her clit was huge! I could squeeze it between two fingers and could only imagine what my tongue could do. This was glorious! I used both hands now letting my fingers play and explore. I rubbed her clit and watched her smile growing and eyes closing 'Andy do not stop doing that!'. So I didn't. As I rubbed I leant in to kiss again but as I got closer my hard cock rubbed the inside of Allison's thigh real close to her cunt. Allison opened her eyes and found my cock with her right hand and squeezed hard.

'Andy, I don't want to fuck...just keep finger fucking me -- put a finger inside me -- yes like that. Oh fuck that's good -- don't stop -- oh fuck -- Andy I'm going to come soon -- don't stop -- deeper -- two fingers now -- oh hell yes -- harder Andy -- rub my clit harder -- yes -- will you come too -- come with me -- yes -- oh fuck I'm coming -- fuck fuck fuck...' Allison's hand had been rubbing my cock furiously and I came too -- gushes of cum into the water -- I nearly shouted but realised we were rather public so kind of muffled my scream and moaned instead.

'Holy fuck that was nice Andy, I bloody knew you were special, come here and kiss me.' We kissed and hugged and when we saw strands of my cum floating around in the bubbles laughed too.

'What do you mean special?' I asked.

'Andy, boys your age don't normally give a damn about pleasing their girls -- I'm no expert but us girls talk you know and mostly it's in-out and that's it!'

That made me smile but I could hardly say I had lessons from my sister; 'You know I fancied you that first time I saw you Allison? I do think you're absolutely gorgeous and if you showed me I'll do whatever you want for you.'

Allison smiled and lay back looking thoughtful; 'Are you okay with my big pussy lips?' I couldn't believe she was asking' 'Yes I love them -- they're so sexy I just want to kiss them!' Her nipples were peaking just above the water line with the bubbles mostly hiding them but allowing me to see my hand playing with her nipple and admire those perfect breasts.

'That's good -- I like your big cock too. What's the story with Michelle then Andy?' I'd prepared myself for this but was still nervous; 'Well that's kinda complicated. We decided we were free to see others and I promised to help her try to get together with Stacey - Michelle's thinking she might be bi-sexual and really fancies Stacey. So there's no problem with us.'

'Do you mean you want both of us? Not sure about that -- I fancy you Andy and was hoping we could date some more but I'm not sure about sharing you!'.

'No-no, I didn't mean that - Michelle is still a friend and I'll help her but I only want to be with you...if that's okay?'

Allison kissed me and made it very clear that was okay. 'Haven't you got a birthday coming up Andy?'

'Yes I'm 19 on Sunday -- going be cool having my birthday on the boat.'

'Sunday? Hmm that's 2 days' time. Tell you what -- if you behave you'll get a special birthday present from me, one your hard-on will appreciate.'

And that made me very very happy, and also very very hard.

We snuck out of the spa and, donning our cloths, headed inside firmly holding hands and smiling. It was late now and few people were around so we hung by ourselves and talked and talked into the night until the staff turned off the lights and we headed back to our respective families cabins. I sneaked into my bunk the happiest boy in the world and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I didn't get much sleep though.

My head had hit the pillow but my other head was getting a warm wet workover and now I was awake. Michelle was under the cover and sucking my cock which was already hard and close to blowing; 'Fuck, Michelle stop it, what are you doing?'. Michelle just kept on sucking and letting my cock hit the very back of her throat, but she did look up and smile. My head was swimming -- this isn't right on even more counts than before -- what about Allison? I grabbed Michelle's head and lifted her off my cock thinking she would get the hint but instead she seemed to think I was giving her a different instruction altogether and she sat up, shuffled her hip forward and guided my cock into her wet warm cunt. Now I lost it - this was too fabulous and my cock felt so great sliding in and out of that lovely wet cunt. I pushed my hips up to meet her and concentrated on that sensational felling of a huge cock being squeezed by young tight pussy. Michelle seemed frenetic and was pumping me fast and hard; 'just fuck me fast - I need this'. She started rubbing her clit really hard and fast -- it was fascinating watching how rough she was with her own clit. This was hot as hell so I went further and after lubing it up from her pussy juice I stuck my index finger into her bum sitting up so I could reach behind her. I pushed my finger right in as she pumped up and down on my cock. Then she took things to another place -- she lubed her own index finger and pushed it into my bum. That was shocking and then...amazing!

'Fuck I'm going to come -- that's so fucking good Sis.'

'Shut up and fuck me kiddo I need to come -- get that finger working me in there.'

I pushed my finger inside her bum as she heaved up and down on my swollen cock. Her finger inside me was moving too and felt amazing; 'I'm going to come Sis!'' 'so am I kiddo -- oh fuck -- yes yes yes yes!'

But Michelle stopped and lifted herself off me, my cock twitching and oozing pre-cum. 'Let's try something new big boy.' Michelle squeezed the base of my cock and rolled her hips forward so her lovely wet cunt was facing me. She lowered herself and guided my cock to her bum. Holding my cock still she lowered herself a little so that I was pushing into her now -- it was so tight I didn't think it could possibly go in but Michelle let off more weight and pushed her bum onto my hard cock. It slid in slowly until she could start pumping up and down a little. This was a different feeling - so tight it almost hurt but it was so so good I could feel my cock craving for more.

I grabbed her hips and started pushing up to meet her movements, my cock sliding in and out of her bum now. Michelle was frantically rubbing her clit and I started finger fucking her cunt as my cock fucked her arse.

I pushed one more time and felt the cum building up, my cock twitching and my body starting its build up. When I came it felt huge -- more than ever it just kept coming in greats bursts of cum inside my sister's bum. We came together squirming and shaking.

Michelle leant back and smiled at me; 'thank you kiddo you've no idea how much I needed that.'

'Erm Michelle I hooked up with Allison tonight and kinda promised her I'd only be with her.'

'Oh! Oh I'm sorry kiddo. I was so pent up and horny all I could think about was you coming back. Hey but it's okay -- it's not like you made out with another girlfriend and I'm certainly not going to tell am I?'

'Fuck I don't know Sis, though I have to admit that was really good...your bum is so tight!'

'Yep it's great isn't it? Look kiddo it's just us practicing okay?'

Michelle lifted herself off me and kissed me quickly before pulling back the curtain of my bunk and slipping out.

What a night! Hooked up with gorgous Allison -- and I really was now obsessed with her lovely big labia and that tummy piercing -- and just had anal sex in the middle of the night. With my birthday in two days things were looking up. And I loved just cuddling up and chatting with Allison -we shared a lot in our humour and she even liked some of the bands I'm nuts about.

What I didn't know was that my mother had been awake and listening.