All Comments on 'Crushed Pt. 05'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BajeBajealmost 2 years ago

This such a wonderful series. I'm glad they left each other to truly discover what they wanted. Now I'm gonna go cry :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC!!! Well done, Daisy_x. Helena was right, readers do like a happy ending. This was such an emotional story, only an ending like this one could do it justice. Five stars plus for all five parts of this story. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter gave a lot of payoff to the earlier ones. The time apart was healthy and strengthening for both of them, but they never fooled themselves into thinking they were finished or over for good. I was a bit disappointed that Alex met, dated, and had sex with Lucas so soon - only a few months after breaking up with Logan. But I suspect that too was healthy for Alex to experience with someone other than just Logan. But it ruined a bit for me. Plus, Logan’s nightmare at Alex’s flat seemed like maybe Logan had been molested by his dad but maybe that was not intentional. I hope not! Lastly, I loved that Logan bottomed for Alex and they both enjoyed switching - that really demonstrated an equal and balanced, wholly mutual and loving dynamic between them. Bravo to the author for a happy ending that felt earned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let's just show pity for the poor Lucas. Just kidding. Thank you for writing this story and put a HAE for them.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistalmost 2 years ago

That was amazing! Thank you

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

This was a wonderful read. Lots of emotion and frustration as well as 'growing up' pains.. But oh-so real and familiar. Insecurities, fear of being 'outed' and bullied.. And nasty parents as well as wonderful parents.

This is a great story.. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

DV19

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a marvelous and complex love story! The tragic nature of the suffering each one of the boys went through to get to the end was gripping but revelatory. Thanks for making it end happily ever after!!!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

What a remarkable evolution. A believable evolution. Young men are stupid and I say that as a formerly young, gay man. You are a talented storyteller. I read the series today, start to finish. In your A/N you ask if I’d like to read more. Absolutely. 100%. I don’t know that I need the level of pain this one offers but I think you’re a remarkably talented Author. Following you now to see what else you choose to share. This is beyond Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG!! What an incredible story! I loved it and especially the happy ending! You are a great writer! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crushed Pt. 04 Previous Part
Crushed Series Info