All Comments on 'Cry About It'

by ZenosSays

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uabout 1 year ago

Great story, you should continue...

HumiliaterHumiliaterabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Please continue this story. I suspect that JD will be turning little Brandon into little Brandi...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I truly enjoyed this, please write more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it just wish it was me :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best stories on here fr

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy the story but 6 foot 11 and 4 foot 9 part should be changed to something more realistic like five foot 7 with an bellow average dick and the other guy 6 foot 5 with I nice 7 inch dick . It's more believable 4 foot nice basically a midget no way he taking a big dick like it nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The size difference between the two is unrealistic I would change it to maybe 5 foot 7 and six foot 5 . Also no one taking that much dick for the first time . All that kills the story to me . Other than that if a great story.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

Carma ? What goes around comes around, I guess. It's Brandon's excitement and with some disrespect towards that girl that got him in trouble. On another note, I know what it's like to be "turned." I was completely straight, though curious. After my first time, I didn't want to do it again. I guess I wasn't into it, as much as I thought!? But my new boyfriend was persistent. After a few more times, it started to feel really good. I didn't WANT to like it, but it just felt too good! That's when I knew he had turned me, and that scared me.

Reading stories like this one reminds me of what it feels like. I now miss and desire to have a man inside me again and again, and again and....

mic1980devmic1980dev16 days ago

love it, great story, shit cum for days, love it, more and more filming and pics , put his 3 inches in chasity - invert his dicklett

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous