Cry About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From there he lifted Brandon off the sheets, Brandon choking against the weight of his thick arm. But now his tiny cock was exposed to the air, and JD reached around with his free hand and gave it a single hard FLICK!

If Brandon had the breath to scream he would have; not in pain, but elation as a second orgasm ripped through him. His cock bounced up and down repeatedly, spewing out more droplets of cum, but the true pleasure was deep, deep inside Brandon's core. His ass was cumming, his dick had nothing to do with it. He sank deeper and deeper into it, even as his dicklet stopped cumming, his ass continued to orgasm.

"Ooooooooooh gawwwd, I can't stop!" Brandon rasped. "I can't stop! I can't stop cumming!" Brandon's voice was getting higher and higher, and there was genuine fear in it. As soon as he thought his ass had finished, JD would thrust into him, and more cum would spew out of his cock. Like a bottomless reservoir: thrust, cum, thrust, cum. "I can't - I can't - I can't stop cumming!"

JD tightened his hold around Brandon's neck, and the blabbering soon ceased.

But the cumming didn't. The cumming lasted a long, long time.

After the first anal orgasm, he would never believe he'd experience such an orgasm again. But here he was, mere moments later, his body convulsing and his vision going white.

JD released his grip and let Brandon collapse to the bed. The little man's hole was twitching and practically glowed with an angry red. JD whistled at his work, sliding his still hard cock entirely out. He watched Brandon's hole quiver as it tried to adjust to that cold empty feeling. Try as Brandon might to squeeze it shut, he could feel air entering into him. He tentatively reached back and groaned almost in fear as his fingers poked around his new, gaping hole.

"Well, you're welcome," JD started, adding more lube to his throbbing dick. "But now it's my turn to feel good. Only fair, right?"

"Huh?" Brandon drawled out, his tongue hanging out of his open mouth.

"Flip over," JD commanded softly. He even twirled his finger over as a visual aid. Brandon didn't hesitate, he was beyond submissive at this point. He was a blank slate. "Now get up against the bed board. Good boy. Now lift your legs up for me."

Brandon understood he was being made to present himself for JD like some... bitch in heat. But all resistance had left him. He grabbed his hairy ankles and lazily dangled them up a bit.

JD laughed. He straight up laughed.

"You really are a virgin, huh?" JD gawked. Chuckling, he placed his hands onto the supple flesh of the underside of Brandon's thighs. He marveled that his hand could encircle so much of the tiny boy's hairy thigh.

He then proceeded to fold Brandon in half like a chair.

All of the air whisked out of him as Brandon's hole was once again invaded by JD's cock. Only from this angle, his prostate was directly demolished with every thrust. And holy hell did JD thrust. Brandon's body quaked, his skin rippling, his ass bruising. JD was just using him, like a cheap whore. Brandon felt so ashamed. It all happened so fast; just an hour ago he was straight!

Still! that last vestige of sanity cried out from the back of Brandon's mind. I'm still straight! I'm still st-strai-aaah-eeeeeeeee! I'm straaaaaa-AAAAaaaaaaAAAaaahhHH! I'm st-uuuuuuuuuUUHH! OOOOOH! Fuuuuuck!

"Fuuuuuuck!" Brandon cried out loud. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oh fuuuuuck!"

His muscles also cried out at the terribly uncomfortable position, being bent in half and kissing his knees. But his hole betrayed him. The entire bottom half of his body was now working in unison to get that next anal orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," JD announced, his breath hot against Brandon's ear. Brandon shook awake at that. That was going too far! Surely JD would pull out! Was there still time to get him to put on a condom??

"N-no! W-w-wait! Don't!"

"Why not?" JD asked, not even slowing down; Brandon's sore hole, puffy and swollen.

"I'm...! I'm...!" Brandon's words failed him; JD's dick rearranging his guts.

"You're - you're!" JD mocked, pitching up his voice and sticking out his tongue. "You're a slut, DUH! You honestly think... unf!...after all of this... unf!... that I'm gonna do something to you... unf!...and it's NOT gonna feel incredible? Dude... I'm gonna fucking nut so deep inside your guts, you'll be shitting my cum for days, and you're gonna fucking THANK me for it."

"Pleassssssse!" Brandon begged, tears cutting down his cheeks. His supplications, interrupted as they were with groans, fell on deaf ears. "I don't -UMPH! I don't -UMPH! want -Oh gawwwd!! I don't want -UNGH! to be -UNGH! a slut!"

"So fucking tight..."

"P-p- OOOH!- p-please! Don't turn me -"

"This is officially a pussy now."

"Don't -AH! Don't turn me into - AH! AH! I don't want - UMPH!"

"Did you even know you could bend this far?"

"Nooooo! UNF! - I don't want to - AH! UNF! I - UNF!...UNF!...UNF!"

"Feel that! You can feel my cock bulging out of your fucking stomach, dude."

"Ooooooooooh! OooooOOOOoooOHH!!"

"Branny Babe, stay awake, I'm still fucking you."

"PLEASE!"

"Please what?"

"PLEASE! JUST LIKE THAT!"

"Just like what?"

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!!"

JD smiled, licking his lips. He glared down at the tiny body quivering beneath him. He held his cock steady, halfway inside Brandon's hole, throbbing and nudging up against his prostate. He didn't move, he simply waited. Brandon keened, a sound escaping his throat that was unrecognizable to him. One that he had never made before in his life. A sound that he repeated again and again, crying and crying, and begging and begging.

"Please! Please fuck the cum out of me again! Fuck the cum out of me like you did before, please! I neeeeeeed it!"

"Can I cum inside you?" JD asked, still as stone, torturing Brandon even further. In response, Brandon started humping his hips, fucking himself shallowly on half of JD's cock. But it wasn't enough, it wasn't enough!

"Cum inside me, please! Cum inside me, Daddy!"

"There you are," JD cooed, taking a moment to triumphantly wipe some sweat from his brow. "I knew the little slut would come out to play eventually."

"Ohhhhh gaaaaaaaawd!" Brandon gasped out, the realization hitting him like a truck. It's me, he thought. I'm the little slut! He rubbed his knuckles into his eye sockets, tears and sweat and cum causing them to burn. But he had to cover his face, he just had to.

"I'm a sluuuuut!" Brandon cried out through the tears. "I'm a sluuuuuuuuuuuuut!"

"Yeah you are," JD chuckled.

"I'm a cock slut!" Brandon wailed.

"You are, baby, you love cock."

"I love cock! I'm a fucking cock sluuuuuuuuuuuut!" Brandon shouted, certain the entire wing of the dorm could hear him.

"Good boy, good lil' cock slut."

JD reached across with his huge hand and patted Brandon on the top of his head. Then he left it there and started pushing Brandon down so that his cock was once again fully sheathed inside. Brandon's pathetic cries turned into even more pathetic whimpers as his ass shook and clenched around JD's cock in another anal orgasm.

JD rolled his hips, and Brandon groaned, sighed, and laughed all at once. The cock deep inside him was everything. He didn't even notice JD begin to stroke his three-inch dick until it spasmed in another dry orgasm. His tiny balls were all but shriveled away. His skin was shimmering with sweat and cum, and it was all he could do just to breathe, just to stay alive.

"Did you just cum again?" JD asked, sounding impressed. Then he stated, very matter-of-factly: "Hmph. Slut."

Brandon's pussy fluttered, exhausted yet still hanging on in spite of being beaten to a pulp. When JD started thrusting again, Brandon had to hold off his next anal orgasm, he just couldn't allow himself to cum again before JD did.

Thankfully he didn't have to wait long.

Brandon swore he could almost hear JD's orgasm building. His meaty balls slapped against his bare skin, they were practically gurgling for release. JD's cock was so hot, Brandon felt like his insides were on fire, like they had been melted down and reshaped specifically to fit JD's monster cock.

When JD finally came, it was like lava gushing into him. Some primal fear broke into Brandon's thoughts and he panicked with a yelp. He flailed his legs and pushed with his hands against JD's chest with all his might, but JD didn't even notice. He had his eyes closed, in the middle of cumming, and Brandon's battering fists just caused JD's lustful groans to reverberate louder in his chest. Brandon was fighting against JD's orgasm, and was powerless to stop him.

The flood quickly filled Brandon's stomach, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His insides were burning, and yet JD was still cumming inside him. And JD was not a gentle cummer. As his body was wracked with pleasure, JD would buck his hips violently into Brandon's hole, sloshing around the cum and demolishing Brandon's prostate along the way.

At last the storm began to subside, and JD punched his dick into Brandon a few more times, shoveling his cum deeper and deeper into his guts. Just for good measure.

Thoroughly fucked, Brandon couldn't keep the drool from slopping out of his slack jaw.

"That was great, wasn't it, slut?" JD asked, fully not expecting an answer. "I'm going to dump one last load in here, but then I gotta bounce, kay? But don't you worry -"

As if on cue, there was a heavy knock on the dorm door. Brandon snapped out of his revelry, clutching his fingers into JD's muscled shoulders with fright. JD just laughed, supporting Brandon's back with both hands to keep him in a tight bear hug, cock still nestled deep inside.

"It's open!" JD called, and without hesitation the guests barged in. Plural, for there were several. Brandon couldn't necessarily tell how many, blinded as he was without his glasses. But he certainly recognized a few of the voices.

"Damn!" one of them grunted, waving a hand in front of his nose. "It reeks of sex in here."

"Hope yall don't mind sloppy seconds," JD joked, setting Brandon down onto his back. From that position, with his freshly cored-open hole exposed to everyone, JD really railed into Brandon. His thrusts were fast, consistent, and perfectly aimed. And even though Brandon knew JD was only trying to "dump a load", he was quickly bringing Brandon to another orgasm.

"No!" Brandon huffed, barely able to catch his breath. "Not -OOF! not in front -OOF! of everyone! OOF! OOF! OOOOOH GAWD! Please! No - fffffffffuuuuuuuUUUCK!! Don't make me -OOF! cum again! Daddy please! Please don't make me cum again, Daddy! Don't make me cum aga-aaaaaahhhh! AAAAAAHHHH!!"

It was too late. Brandon felt the unstoppable anal orgasm clutching him already. Even as JD buried deep inside him, dropping his load into Brandon's guts, Brandon convulsed in another hands-free orgasm. Again, JD shoveled through his orgasm, making sure every spurt went in as deep as deep could go. After JD was done, Brandon burped loudly, the distinct taste of JD's cum coating his tongue.

"Hey slut, say cheese!"

Brandon hiccuped, picking up his head, feeling dizzy.

"Ch- burp! Cheese..." There was a flash of light from somewhere in front of Brandon.

"Sick!" commented one voice Brandon definitely didn't know.

"Okay now put up a peace sign this time."

In a trance, Brandon obeyed, several more flashes of light going off this time. In the light of the photos, Brandon could see he was positively dripping with cum.

"Did someone say 'sloppy'?"

"Sloppy is how I like 'em," commented one familiar voice. JD was slipping his softening cock out, and not even seconds after Brandon was being filled up with another cock. "Fuck he's warm!"

JD stood and slapped his softening, still eight-inch cock across Brandon's lips. He instructed Brandon to "open", which he complied, and JD squeezed his shaft to ooze out the last dregs of his nut into Brandon's mouth. Still not satisfied, he wiped his dick with Brandon's hair to clean it off.

"Have a fun time, everyone," JD said, pulling his sweatpants up his legs.

"Everyone?!" Brandon squeaked, the realization dawning on him. His narrow vision seeing thick, dripping cocks no matter where he turned his head. Already hands were holding him down.

"B-b-but, but I... but I-HRMMPH! GGMMMPH! GLUG! GLUG! GLUG! GLLLPGLRRRRK! HRRRRKKKKGGGGGG!!"

JD only scoffed, looking down at the ragdoll slut as he got manhandled by strangers twice his size in his own bed. The bitch had a cock in both hands, one down his throat, one already inside him with a second lining to double penetrate, and several more waiting in the wings. As he began shutting the door, he looked back through the sliver of light as it just caught Brandon's pleading eyes.

Pleading. Pleading!

Pleading!

To come back.

To fuck him more.

To ruin him.

Like the slut he is.

Those huge doe-eyes brimming with tears as the dick that broke him walks away.

JD stuck out his tongue and waggled his monster cock tauntingly in Brandon's direction as the door slipped closed, telling him to: "Cry about it, slut."

Epilogue

Less than 72 hours later, JD was drinking coffee on a park bench when lo and behold, Brandon timidly walks up and sits next to JD.

"What's up, Branny Boy?"

"I just... You said back when... that I would... well, um..."

Brandon slid his hand coyly up JD's thigh, finding exactly what he wanted to find.

"JD..." a smile breaking out on Brandon's hungry lips. "Thank you."

12