Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there had been any chance of return when Karl had said those fateful words to her earlier, there was none now as Elizabeth Alexander stood in the middle of her and her boyfriend of just over three years' bedroom in the arms of his best friend, passionately lip locked with him, her tongue dancing tantalisingly with his, filling the room with the hot, lewd sound of a girlfriend kissing her boyfriend's best friend, while her boyfriend sat downstairs, completely ignorant of what his over-the-top laid-back attitude had caused...

...meanwhile, Rhys and Elizabeth kissed lustfully...

Karl Tabbert sat watching the wrestling and joking with Donny and J.V., completely forgetting that his girlfriend had taken his best friend away as he lost himself in the good times of hanging out with his friends.

He was completely unaware that right then on the second floor of his house, in his own bedroom, his stunningly hot 24-year-old brunette girlfriend had her body pressed firmly against his best friend's, pressing her glorious tits hard against his chest as their lips were pressed just as firmly together, their tongues swirling and dancing in each other's mouths while they breathed heavily, kissing passionately like only he should have been doing with her.

As Donny got up for another beer and J.V. made a comment about one of the wrestlers to which Karl just had to respond to, it being hilarious coming from J.V. himself, his best friend's hands, sliding down from gripping his own girlfriend of just over three years' waist, reached down to cup her firm, tight, round ass through her thin summer dress, squeezing hard as he pulled her closer to his bulging crotch, causing Elizabeth, whose body was acting instinctively, to breathe heavily in a barely audible breathy moan of satisfaction at the feeling of the hard rod pressing into her stomach and to tighten her arms around Rhys' neck, pulling his face harder to hers as she ran her hands through his short, gelled hair.

The pair continued to kiss hotly, lost in the stirring lust and anger, as Karl continued oblivious to what was about to unfold upstairs in his and Elizabeth's bedroom, right on their bed...his friend had every intention of fully exploring the 'anything' his girlfriend had given him to do to her, and Karl had no idea...if only he had believed her, it could have all been avoided...

...however he hadn't, and so as each moment passed and Rhys and his girlfriend kissed hotly, the moment approached Rhys had only ever fantasized over, the moment he was going to get Elizabeth Alexander underneath him on her and Karl's bed, rigidly impaled on his solidly hard dick...

...and Karl just continued enjoying hanging out with his friends...oblivious to the hotness upstairs...

Elizabeth breathed heavily as Rhys pulled his lips from hers causing the sexy girlfriend to drop back to her feet from where she had been standing on tip-toes while her lips were locked with his -- her boyfriend's best friend.

Her body was suffused with anger and hurt still, however, reluctantly, and due to instincts taking over, especially when Rhys pulled her into that hard bulge in his jeans, faint traces of horny electricity coursed through her veins like raw power sporadically (fed by the anger at her boyfriend), sending another shiver down her spine, especially every time she thought that she had just made out with her boyfriend's best friend in her and her boyfriend's bedroom while her boyfriend and his friends were downstairs and could come up at any moment...and more so when the thought arose that very soon Rhys would take her up on that 'doing anything to her' chance she had given him, and she knew exactly what that would mean.

The thought sent butterflies to her stomach and made her fingers tingle. She still hated this guy, but the whole situation seemed...a little exciting, beneath all of the anger and hurt she felt...here she was, about to have sex -- sex! -- with her boyfriend's best friend, no doubt in their bed, while her boyfriend of just over three years sat downstairs, and she was going to do it with his best friend, a guy she couldn't stand and hadn't even wanted near her before!

As she let her hands fall and rest on Rhys' strong arms, and as he slid his hands up from her tight ass to her slender waist, Elizabeth felt that electricity growing despite herself...and her eyes began to glow not only with anger, but a faint touch of excitement.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." Rhys told her as he brushed her long brown hair from her face before gently kissing her soft lips again briefly. "So what now?"

This time Elizabeth's smile wasn't completely cutting; a hint of erotic excitement and anticipation reluctantly shone through as she looked up at him.

"I'm yours remember." She answered in a tone that matched her smile. "You can do whatever you want to me."

Rhys needed no more encouragement as his smug smile split his lips, however Elizabeth had no idea what he intended as he took her hand and led her to one side of the room...at least not until he let go and moved to stand behind her, then she clearly got the idea as his arms encircled her, his hands resting on her flat stomach as he stood close behind her, close enough that she could feel the raging bulge in his jeans gently rubbing against her ass.

"I want to savour every moment of you." Her boyfriend's best friend said as he looked at her in the reflection of the standing full-length mirror he had positioned her in front of.

One side of Elizabeth's lips raised in a deprecating smile as she placed her hands on his, holding them to her stomach, resolving to ignore the twisting in her stomach at the thought of Rhys holding her like this, despite the jolt of excitement it gave her. This is Karl's fault, she reminded herself, if he had believed me or cared then this wouldn't be happening, so he deserves it.

"We don't have all night, you know." She said acerbically and Rhys' smile deepened.

"In a hurry for me to get you in bed Beth?" He asked smugly and Elizabeth rolled her eyes, her usual irritation at Rhys and his personality surfacing but was quickly subdued by the boiling anger at Karl within her.

His fingers began stroking her stomach beneath her hands, but his eyes remained locked on hers in the reflection.

"Get over yourself." She replied dismissively, moving her hands so she could fold her arms beneath her heavy tits. "This is the only chance you'll ever have to do whatever you want to me, if you want to spend it looking at me in a mirror that's up to you."

Rhys laughed lightly as his hands slowly began to slide up her stomach.

"You're just so incredibly sexy." Karl's best friend responded, Elizabeth's heart beginning to beat harder and faster as he slid his hands under her folded arms, just below her large 36D tits. "I want to make the most of everything about you."

His eyes shone momentarily as his hands continued to slide up, breaking her folded arms so that they fell to her sides as his fingers then his palms slid up and over her big, heavy tits for the second time that night, cupping them as best they could as they both watched in the mirror.

Despite herself, Elizabeth's breathing once more deepened slightly as she watched Rhys cup her large, firm tits over her dress from behind...watched her boyfriend's best friend cup her heaving tits, watched herself let him, while her boyfriend sat oblivious downstairs to the fact that his girlfriend was allowing his best friend to hold her big tits in his hands. The whole scene was intensely erotic, and that flash of excitement grew a little more.

"You have amazing tits." Rhys complimented as he squeezed her firm but soft tits in his hands, his fingers sinking into the soft, pliant flesh through her dress, massaging them as he lifted them up and pushed them together, both of them transfixed by the reflection in the mirror...and Elizabeth's breathing deepened more. "I love the way you feel. I can't wait to see you topless."

His words sent a shudder through her sexy body...the sudden realisation that Rhys Jenson was going to see her tits naked, that he was squeezing them...oh, the anger within her momentarily subsided to a shrill of erotic-horny feelings that surged through her...and her chest heaved in his firm grip as she breathed.

"I wonder what Karl's doing now while I feel your tits?" He asked rhetorically.

The mention of her boyfriend's name sent a shiver of naughtiness through her and twisted her lips in an involuntary smirk of pleasure...well, he did deserve it after all.

"You're his best friend," She replied a little breathily, "you really shouldn't be feeling his girlfriend up in his bedroom."

His hands squeezed harder, pushing her tits up and together before he pulled her back against him, against that solid bulge in his jeans, causing Elizabeth to miss a breath before she finally caught herself...this was because of Karl, she couldn't stand Rhys, she shouldn't be getting into it...however, as much as she fought it, and while most of her still held on to the anger and resentment, part of her was enjoying the erotic dirtiness of the whole situation, something she never thought she would before tonight.

"What does he care?" Rhys responded, squeezing her tits in his strong hands, mashing them together in the palms of his hands as he shared his gaze between her impressive rack and cleavage and ever-brightening glowing eyes, quite obviously enjoying himself and relishing every moment and feel of her. "He didn't care when I touched you in the kitchen, or when I almost ran my hands down the top of your dress." He punctuated that last with an extra squeezed, pulling her hard against him.

Elizabeth breathed heavier, her heart pounding in her chest as she ran her right hand up his arm...her body instinctively, and primally, reacting.

"Fuck..." He breathed as if strained, his hands pressing her tits together as he pushed that hard bulge into her tight ass as if desperate to bury his raging hard dick inside her already. "...you're so hot Beth!"

Elizabeth's breathing deepened and her face began to heat as her body began reacting. Fuck but she hated this guy...but damn, was she getting hot!

"Kiss me." Rhys suddenly ordered and Elizabeth, true to her word of doing whatever he wanted, turned her face instantly towards his, tilted her head and eagerly pressed her soft lips to his, parting her lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth without prodding.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned breathily into Rhys' mouth as they kissed hotly, his hands continuing to roughly play with her tits, pushing, squeezing, pulling and pressing them into his hands with eagerness as their tongues danced in another enthusiastic and illicit kiss.

Elizabeth's hand snaked up to curl around Rhys' face, pulling his face to hers as her other hand reached up to cup his hand over her left breast, squeezing hard with him as she breathed hotly into his mouth, gently running her nails across his neck and cheek.

Briefly her boyfriend crossed the cheating girlfriend's mind as she stood in the lustful, and oh so naughty, embrace with his best friend, however the thought of what she was doing, where she was doing it and who with only made the ever-growing horny girlfriend kiss Rhys harder, her body betraying the emotions that still dominated her mind. Whatever Karl was doing he surely had no idea that she was kissing his best friend like she should only kiss him while helping him squeeze and grope her tits through her summer dress...

Suddenly Rhys let his hands fall from her tits, and as if of one mind, Elizabeth instantly turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck as his hands found her waist then ass, their lips never leaving each other's.

Still kissing passionately, like they could not kiss hard, deep or fast enough, her boyfriend's best friend suddenly moved and deftly lifted her up, her feet dangling as he walked her towards the nearest empty wall space, which happened to be the bedroom door and slammed her firmly against it.

The wooden door banged loudly as Rhys pushed her hard against it, dropping her to her feet as his hands once more found her waist and cheek. Elizabeth's hands, one remaining in his hair pulling his face to hers, while the other ran over his face, chest and shoulders, ran wild as she moaned breathily and excitedly into his mouth, pressed hard against the bedroom door.

Through the wood she could hear the sounds of the television blaring and her boyfriend and his friends laughing and joking, completely ignorant that she was pinned against the bedroom door hotly kissing their other friend and her own boyfriend's best friend, filled with lust and anger which fuelled her to even higher heights.

The kiss was becoming pure animal lust as Elizabeth began pulling at Rhys' top before she ran both hands down to his stomach and under it, yanking and pulling it up awkwardly. Her boyfriend's best friend responded by pulling her away from the door and breaking the kiss. As both panted heavily he reached down and pulled his top over his head with Elizabeth's help, tossing it somewhere across the room before his lips once again found hers and his hands ran up the bare flesh left exposed on her back by the halter-dress.

Elizabeth's nails raked gently down his toned chest before her hands slid under his arms and round to grab his back, pulling him against her and pushing herself back against the door with another loud bang of the wood against the frame again, all the while their lips smacking and tongues hungrily searching each other's mouths erotically.

Her large tits pressed hotly against Rhys' now bare chest, her soft flesh only separated from his toned body by the thin material of the summer dress. Kissing and hands running over each other, the illicit pair continued their lewd embrace as Rhys' hands worked their way up under the hem of his best friend's girlfriend's dress to pull her red lace panties down as best as he could without breaking the kiss, Elizabeth helping as she used her feet to push them the rest of the way to the floor, stepping out of them and kicking them away from her as her own hands began fumbling with Rhys' belt buckle and zip.

For a moment she struggled, lost in the moment and the myriad of feelings blazing through her as the thought of struggling to unbutton her boyfriend's best friend's jeans so they could have sex sent shock waves through her. She still hated this guy, and she still loved Karl though she was intensely pissed at him, however right then lust was taking over fuelled by the anger and hurt of the day.

Rhys' hands found hers and began clumsily and hurriedly yanking at his belt and buckle until finally it gave way and his jeans soon followed, both he and Elizabeth hastily pushing the clothing from his waist before he shimmied out of them, kicking them awkwardly from his feet so they flew across the room before he stood before his friend's girlfriend in just his boxers, their lips still mashed together hungrily as their tongues danced.

Once again the door banged as Rhys pushed Elizabeth against the wood, her big tits again pressing flat into his muscular chest, and his now barely concealed bulging hard dick pressing against her flat stomach, sending shivers through the horny girlfriend as she moaned breathily into his mouth.

His hand found hers, their fingers entwined as he lifted her arm high above her head and pressed it firmly against the door while her other held on to his shoulder. Breaking the kiss, Rhys began working his lips down her neck and shoulders, kissing her soft flesh hungrily as Elizabeth raised one of her legs and wrapped it around his waist, resting her foot on the back of his leg as she leaned her head back, eyes closed and mouth half-open, breathing heavily as the pleasure of Rhys' kisses tingled through her body.

Her fingers flexed in his hand as his lips continued to kiss lower and onto her exposed cleavage, kissing softly the firm flesh of the tops of her big tits, gently nipping to bring a sharp intake of breath from the hot girlfriend of his friend. Spending a few moments enjoying kissing her cleavage Rhys' mouth once more kissed their way back up until Elizabeth could hold back no longer and locked her lips with his, her tongue speedily and hungrily probing his mouth as passion roared through her.

Hotly kissing, lips smacking, tongues mingling, Rhys let his friend's girlfriend's hand go though Elizabeth left it high above her head for a moment lost in the kiss and the situation, before she let it fall and wrapped her arms aroundhis neck as his hands cupped her tight, sweet ass and lifted her, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist and his bulging boxers pressing against her now burning hot pussy, protected only by the thin material.

"Uuummmmmmmm!" She moaned hornily into her boyfriend's best friend's mouth at the sudden feeling. The door banging again as Rhys held her firmly against its hard surface, while her big 36D tits mashed flat against his solidly chiselled naked chest.

A faint wondering thought flashed through the illicit girlfriend's mind, wondering if Karl or any of his friends had heard the bedroom door banging, not that any of them would think she and Rhys were having sex against it...which they weren't...at least not yet anyway, (the thought of having sex against the door while Karl was downstairs sent a rush of intense lust through Elizabeth's body), but still, the wondering thought of if her boyfriend and his friend's could hear their other friend pressing Karl's girlfriend against the door, all but naked, as they kissed hotly and were about to have very hot sex by the whole intense feeling of things...well, that just made Elizabeth claw at Rhys' back as she kissed him with renewed vigour.

Her boyfriend's best friend responded instantly, almost growling animalisticly as he pressed her against the door harder, his raging hard dick trying vainly to push deep into her though her dress and his boxers prevented the primal urge.

For a few more minutes they kissed hotly, locked in their embrace, before Rhys suddenly lowered Elizabeth back to her feet again and broke the kiss, staring down at her with that smug expression of his and a burning lust for her in his eyes.

Elizabeth knew that despite her expression of dislike for him and anger at Karl, which showed, her own face reflected that lust, that instinctual need that had been reluctantly awakened within the hot brunette girlfriend, that need for what was bulging her boyfriend's best friend's boxers towards her, that need that had her breathing heavily causing her gorgeous tits to heave and her face to glow heatedly.

For a long moment they stared at each other, before Elizabeth leaned gently back against the bedroom door, her heart beating in anticipation as Rhys stared at her triumphantly and hungrily.

"I always knew you'd be hot for me when I got you going." He said self-confidently, which of course he had every right to be having done what he had done with his best friend's girlfriend so far, not to mention what they both knew was about to happen.

"Don't flatter yourself." Elizabeth replied as derisively as she could while sounding breathy and staring at Rhys' almost naked form. "I'm only doing this because Karl's an asshole."

"But I know part of you wants this..." He said boldly, moving towards her and taking her hand, gently brushing her small palm against the tip of his bulging boxers as his mouth almost, but not quite, touched hers.

Elizabeth shuddered at both the momentary contact with her boyfriend's best friend's hard cock and the almost-contact of his lips to hers. Oh, she hated him even more for being right.

"You really do flatter yourself." She whispered huskily back, this time teasing him with her own lips and moving a little closer to him, arching her back ever so slightly without letting her breasts touch his chest. "I could walk away any moment, you though...you've always wanted to fuck me...you're the one who can't resist me Rhys."

1...678910...16