Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That depends." The player-looking guy answered in return. "When do we get to work on 'getting on' with each other again?" He asked with a deeply self-conceited and insinuating grin.

Shaking her head, Elizabeth couldn't help but smile amusedly up at him, he really was insatiable, not to mention he had clearly picked up her implication in the lounge which Karl still hadn't.

"Well..." She began, pausing to tease him, which worked as his eyes suddenly brightened with interest and eagerness as he watched her pull her robe a little more closed. "...Karl always loves to see his 'best' friend, so MAYBE you could cum tomorrow...but you'd want to make sure you didn't get stuck in any traffic, so...you could get here while he's at work, and I'm all alone in our house...you know, just so you're not late, of course."

"Of course." He replied with a dirty, very-pleased smile.

"In fact..." She said as she took a step closer to him, her voice low and sultry as she looked deep into his eyes, each word coming out slow and deliberately. "...you can fuck me whenever, wherever and however you want...for as long...and as hard...as you want, Rhys."

Rhys gulped but at the same time as looking completely turned on, shocked and nervous, he had his usual hint of self-confident smugness behind it all. No surprise considering his best friend's girlfriend had just told him they could, and would, have sex more often from now on. The thought sent a shiver through the pretty brunette's body.

Biting her bottom lip as she smiled up at him, Elizabeth thought about just what this guy had done to her tonight, and how good he had made her feel. She hadn't been able to stand him earlier on, even when the sex had begun, however the more he fucked her with that big dick of his, and the more Karl remained oblivious though she continuously, and very deliberately, tried to point it out to him to show him what his best friend was like, the more she had come around to Rhys...after all, if her boyfriend didn't care what his best friend was like, because after all 'it's just the way he is', then fuck, why should she be?

The pair remained silent as Elizabeth watched Rhys as he opened the wine in front of her, grabbing and pouring her a glass, which she took with a 'thank you' before heading towards the door.

Turning to smile at him teasingly over her shoulder as she stood almost in the door to the lounge, Elizabeth spoke in a hot, naughty tone.

"If you're a really good boy I might even suck your cock." She said plainly, though its simplicity seemed to drip dirtiness, and the stunning girlfriend could have burst out laughing at the sudden change of expression on her boyfriend's best friend's face, it only grew worse when she added, "Make me swallow."

Laughing silently to herself as she turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Rhys literally hanging, Elizabeth made her way over to once again sit on the arm of Karl's chair, draping her arm lovingly around him as she crossed her legs, her robe hanging tantalisingly over her long, smooth legs and large, firm tits.

As Rhys came in to join them once more, sitting next to J.V. on the couch, his eyes locked onto the sexy sight of her, the oh so teasing nature of just how she looked sitting there, naked except for the loosely draped robe all but Karl seemed to be aware of.

For Elizabeth, having gone through one of the most irritating and infuriating days of her life, only suddenly to have it all turn out so unexpected, but now so incredibly sexy and hot, the attention of all three of her boyfriend's friends was more than welcome, especially as it made her feel even more intensely sexy knowing she was sitting right next to her oblivious boyfriend as each of his friends hungrily ogled her hot 24-year-old tight body that was teasingly on display.

Smiling to herself with eyes that sparkled with the naughtiness she felt inside, Elizabeth Alexander listened lovingly as her boyfriend continued to laugh and jibe with his friends, who stole every chance they could get to eye her up, as she thought of just how much fun her and Rhys were going to get up to when they had the whole house to themselves...no doubt he would turn up at 9am, she thought amusedly.

If anyone had asked her if she would be planning, let alone hotly looking forward to, a whole day of having sex with her boyfriend's best friend, a guy she hadn't been able to stand being around until a few hours ago, she would have laughed in their faces. If Karl had just listened to her when she had told him the truth about his friend, had just seen passed the blind-trust he had for Rhys to see what would obviously happen if she was alone with him in their bedroom, if he had just even questioned the state she and the room had been in when he had walked in after Rhys had nailed her to their bed...all of this could have been averted...well, she at least wouldn't have decided to fuck Rhys again anyway...however Karl hadn't noticed, and Karl still didn't notice the way his friends looked at her, how Rhys still leaned forward to rub her leg, conveniently covered by the 'oh that was a funny joke' ruse that was so not convincing, and he didn't even notice her robe hanging half open in front of his friends and that she wore nothing underneath...and so, Elizabeth smiled, feeling her love for her boyfriend, and she really did love him, and her growing erotic passion for Rhys and maybe his other friends...how naughty that would be, all three at once behind Karl's back!...after all, Karl had brought this all on himself...but Elizabeth had every intention of carrying it on now...

And so, the stunning, sexy brunette girlfriend remained with her boyfriend and his friends that night, teasing and almost-but-not-quite flashing them, Karl remaining ignorant of her ever more daring manoeuvres, looking oh so forward to what the next day, and the 'who knew what might happen' future...there were so many possibilities...and now she wanted them all...

- - -The End- - -