Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small pleased-to-be-challenged smile lightened his face as his fingers traced her slim waist.

"And you're the one whose boyfriend is downstairs while you let his best friend nail you...in his bed too." He replied just as hotly and Elizabeth felt a heated shudder rush through her body...damn him.

"You're such an arrogant asshole Rhys." She replied in a whisper, her eyes practically shining as she looked into his, their lips and bodies less than an inch apart. "I can't stand you, you bastard."

That smile returned to smugness incarnate, and the sexual tension tripled in the room once more.

"But you're still going to have sex with me while your boyfriend's downstairs." He responded simply, smug victory written all over his face and aura. "So what do you say we get started?"

The last was obviously rhetorical, especially by now, as Karl's best friend held her hand like a gentleman and led her as one would lead a lady to dance in one of those classic films, however Rhys Jenson wasn't leading Elizabeth Alexander, his best friend's gorgeous 24-year-old brunette girlfriend, to a dance...oh no, he led her slowly, and deliberately round to the side of the large king-size pine bed that she and Karl shared, his eyes never leaving hers, and that look of smug victory never leaving him.

Elizabeth's breathing deepened with every step as she let this man she couldn't stand, though who had turned her on so much with the whole situation which she was responsible for in one sense, though it was all Karl's fault, as she let Rhys fucking Jenson, the guy she had so wanted Karl to get rid of tonight and forever, who she had spent so much time avoiding, who had tried to kiss her the very first time he had met her and was now about to actually have sex with her in her and Karl's bed, as she let Rhys lead her to the side of their bed...

...the entire reason she had led Rhys up to her and Karl's bedroom was about to happen, and despite her dislike for him, an ever-growing part of her was becoming more excited with anticipation at the hot, illicit, cheating sex she and Rhys both knew was about to happen...

...that made the sexy girlfriend wonder what her boyfriend was doing right then, right as his loving, sweet, hot girlfriend was about to have sex with his best friend in their own bed while he sat downstairs...the butterflies in Elizabeth's stomach were rampaging...this was it...

The divas had paraded around in their skimpy costumes looking more than a little sexy for quite some time before they finally began the special T&A triple-threat match which had all three of the guys watching it engrossed avidly. The long legs, large tits, gorgeous faces and tight asses of the women as they threw each other or straddled each other was every man's dream, just minus the part where they touched each other a little more erotically, even a grope would have sent the ratings through the roof Karl thought with a smile.

Little did the engrossed boyfriend know that while he was watching the busty women on screen thinking what a good grope would do to the ratings, his own girlfriend was upstairs in their bedroom standing in front of her full-length mirror watching and breathing heavily as his best friend stood behind her, his hands reaching around beneath her arms to take hold of her large, soft but firm tits, squeezing, pressing and mashing them into his palms, fingers and together before his hands worked as his lips locked with hers in a heated, passionate, illicit kiss.

While Karl listened to J.V. talk about which diva he thought was the hottest, and consequently tried to work out what he thought himself, his girlfriend turned to wrap her arms around his best friend's neck, kissing him deeply, her tongue dancing in his mouth as he picked her up. Moments later, if the engrossed boyfriend had listened he would have heard several bangs as his best friend repeatedly pushed his girlfriend hard against the bedroom door as they kissed and she hurriedly pulled his clothes off, helping him unbuckle his jeans after he had reached beneath her dress to push her red lace panties to the floor.

As Rhys lifted Beth against the door, her long, smooth slender legs wrapping around his sturdy waist as she moaned breathily into his mouth, his bulging boxers struggling vainly to fill her up, Karl sat unaware watching the three women continue to flaunt and fight. That was until after a couple of minutes one finally pinned another and as the referee began counting the pin, the three of them engrossed in the position of the pin, Rhys took Beth's hand, her heavy tits heaving with her deep breathing, causing that gorgeous dress to strain against her impressive rack, and lead her to the side of their bed where both knew what was about to happen...

...as Rhys sat on the bed, Beth standing with her heart racing before him, as he took her hands and smiled both smugly and victoriously, Karl celebrated the win of his favourite diva, unaware that his friend was about to 'pin' his girlfriend to their bed for far longer than a three count...

Rhys held Beth's hands lightly, just resting her fingers in his strong hands as he sat on the edge of her and Karl's bed looking up into that beautiful face of hers. He had fantasized and dreamt of this moment but had never thought it would actually arrive. He had thought that getting a peak at her naked in the shower, or the quick feel he had gotten of her in the kitchen would have been the most he would ever have gotten...but now he had her right where he had always wanted her, ready to go to bed with him for the hottest sex of her life...and Karl was right downstairs and this was his bed.

While Karl was his best friend there was just no competing if he had to choose between being loyal to his friend and actually laying the unbelievably hot and totally unavailable Miss Elizabeth Alexander...his best friend's incredibly sexy girlfriend. If he had had any doubts, the moment his hands cupped her wondrous tits in front of that mirror they would have vanished, if not even when she had told him he could do anything he wanted to her.

Now it was finally time to screw this hot chick until she couldn't walk. He had no doubt this was a one night thing, just like she said, despite her ever-increasing willingness to participate in cheating on her boyfriend downstairs, and Rhys Jenson had no qualms with that, but he was damn sure he was going to make the most out of a situation that truly was one in a million.

"Any preferences?" He asked with a self-confident smile, obviously referring to positions.

Beth glanced briefly at his bulging boxers before she once more looked in his eyes and shrugged as if she didn't care. That deepened his smile. She was a fiery one, and Beth would fight till the end...he liked that.

Still, Rhys wanted, and had every intention of making sure, despite his smug self-interest, Beth to enjoy every moment herself.

"Alright, I'll choose." He said amusedly, "But first..." He added before he stood up and grabbed the waistband of his boxers.

Beth, his friend's hot girlfriend, looked down as Rhys swiftly yanked his boxers down without a moment's hesitation, letting them fall to the floor around his feet before he once more sat on the edge of the bed.

The struggle in Karl's girlfriend's face was apparent...half amazed and very interested, and half fighting to either not care or at least not look impressed. Both increased Rhys' smug self-confidence.

His thick, nine-inch dick stood solidly hard and proud as he sat on the edge of his best friend's bed with his girlfriend staring openly at the large member...Rhys was wondering if she was thinking about if she could take it all, he didn't think that Karl was as big as him, and he didn't doubt that his best friend was any where near as good as he was either...but Beth would have to find that out the very, very 'hard' way.

"It's all yours tonight Beth." He said with growing anticipation as his fingers gently traced up her arms, Goosebumps forming on her skin at his touch.

Looking from his lap to his face, the struggle seemed to be going on, though Karl's girlfriend's eyes practically shone now.

The stunning brunette remained silent however, that didn't faze Rhys in the slightest though.

"Alright Beth..." He began as he moved on the bed so that he sat in the centre leaning back against the headboard in a sitting position before he held out his hand to her...like a gentleman should. "...I've wanted to get in that tight ass of yours ever since Karl first introduced us. It's time to get you full of all nine inches of Rhys."

Looking at him for a moment, Elizabeth breathed heavily, no doubt thinking of the incredibly hot, and desperately illicit and naughty thing they were about to do...right on her and her boyfriend, his best friend's, bed. Then with a half-feigned disgusted look, she placed her hand in his.

"You're such a pig." She said as her smooth, bare leg knelt on the side of the bed, his hand steadying her...the words and expression he knew she half-felt, mixed with lust and excitement at what they were doing, seemed both amusing and hot as she climbed onto the bed with her hand in his ready to straddle his hard, upright nine-inch dick so they could have sex on her and her boyfriend's bed, while her boyfriend and their friends were right downstairs.

As her light weight pressed onto the bed, the soft, springy mattress dipped gently and Beth lifted her leg from the floor, moving to straddle his naked lap...

...what was Karl doing while his girlfriend prepared to straddle his best friend's nine-inch dick, Rhys wondered briefly...

...whatever it was, Rhys didn't care, his entire attention rested on the beautiful woman who deftly swung her leg over his...the time to have sex with his best friend's girlfriend had arrived ...

Elizabeth knelt on the soft, springy mattress and lifted her long, slender leg from the floor, swinging it over Rhys' outstretched legs. Kneeling over him, the gorgeous brunette girlfriend took hold of the pine headboard with both hands and shimmied towards him until his glorious nine-inch hard dick was underneath her.

Her heart pounded as she raised her eyes to look into her boyfriend's best friend's face as she knelt straddled above his raging hard dick, ready to lower herself down the straining length to have sex with him while Karl was downstairs having fun with his friends.

Rhys sat there with his hands to either side of him, perfectly at his ease as he obviously intended her to do the work of impaling herself on his big cock, which made Elizabeth smile inside slightly...he would be an arrogant asshole till the end.

Shaking her head to flick her hair from her face, Elizabeth kept her eyes on his as she slowly began to bend her knees, lowering herself ever so slowly towards the huge dick beneath her...until the sudden contact as his hard head touched her burning pussy sent an impressive shiver through her body and her breathing deepened...she was really going to do this...but Karl deserved it for not caring; the asshole.

Grinning smugly and victoriously, Rhys just sat there watching her. Smiling back with only a hint of sarcasm, Elizabeth bent her legs more and the thick head of her boyfriend's best friend pushed...then suddenly sank deep into the hotness of her burning pussy...this was it, she had another guy's unprotected, hard dick inside her!

Rhys' face brightened as she knew it would as his dick was enveloped by, her pussy, his best friend's girlfriend's hot, tight pussy, while Elizabeth began to take deeper breaths as she continued lowering herself down what started to feel like a baseball bat it was so hard and thick -- much, much thicker than Karl's!

Licking her lips the stunning girlfriend took a deep breath, forcing her already impressive tits tight against the thin fabric of her summer dress as four...five...six...fucking seven...inches of ragingly hard dick slowly filled and stretched her pussy.

Her eyes closed tightly as she managed to work another inch inside her, however she felt like she couldn't breathe any longer she was so stuffed full of hard cock, it was touching places she had never thought she had...fuck...Rhys' big dick had to be burying itself in her womb!

Biting her lip and gripping the pine headboard tightly, Elizabeth was determined to take the last inch of pulsing hard meat, and so with one last breath, she pushed herself all the way down until she sat completely impaled on the huge, fucking thick rod of her boyfriend's best friend. Her head fell forward and her fingers gripped white-knuckled to the headboard as wave after wave of intense pleasure shot from her totally cock-stuffed pussy and burned through every never in her body.

Panting heavily it took the stunning girlfriend a few moments to catch her breath before she could once more lift her head to look into the eyes of her boyfriend's best friend, her eyes wide and sparkling with the pleasure rushing through her body. Fuck she had never felt so full!

"Fuck your big." She breathed, unable to stop herself...she couldn't stand this guy, but right then all she could think of was the huge rod filling her body to bursting.

"Bigger than Karl?" Rhys asked sounding completely smug as his hands began stroking her bare legs that rested either side of his as she now straddled his lap, rammed full of his entire nine-inch length.

Elizabeth could feel every hot inch of his dick deep inside her, pulsing, hard, and reaching places Karl never had. Oh, he wasn't too much bigger than Karl, but he was definitely thicker.

All she could do in response was nod, her vocal chords seeming lost for the moment in the intense feelings coursing through her body.

"Fuck! I can't believe how hot and tight you are!" Rhys almost groaned and Elizabeth felt her own touch of smugness, after all, she knew her boyfriend's best friend had a way with the ladies and had been with a lot of them, so coming from him that was a compliment. "I can't believe Karl has kept you all to himself for three years."

The mention of her boyfriend's name from his best friend as she sat impaled on his rigid cock sent a shiver through Elizabeth's body and deep into her pussy which tingled with fire.

Releasing her grip on the head board she pushed her hair from her face with both hands and sat up straight, her large tits heaving beneath her thin summer dress as she breathed deep and a little quickly.

"I am his girlfriend you know." She replied, a faint hint of a smile spreading her lusciously soft lips and a sparkle glimmering in her large blue-green eyes.

"That you are." Was all Rhys said in reply as he leaned forward, but it was filled with the hot innuendo that 'we both know you are his girlfriend, but you're stuffed full of my dick and we're going to have sex'...oh how that set her pussy ablaze.

His lips met hers gently and they kissed once, twice, three times before Elizabeth parted them and her tongue darted into his mouth as they began kissing hotly. Her hands rested on his shoulders before she grabbed his face, while his grasped her slim waist tightly. Lust and passion burned through her body and animal instincts took over...oh she felt so fucking horny! Here she was on her and her boyfriend's bed, impaled on her boyfriend's best friend's huge, nine-inch, thick, hard cock, kissing him hotly while her boyfriend sat downstairs with his friends, completely oblivious to what was happening on his own bed with his hot girlfriend of just over three years!

Oh, the thought sent lustful shocks through her body, her pussy cried for satisfaction, and Elizabeth complied as she gently began to move her hips.

The sudden feeling of that thick nine-inch dick sliding so strongly inside her hot, horny body, that hot, huge dick that didn't belong to her boyfriend, instantly spurred the sexy girlfriend on, and as their lips mashed with ever-growing force and their tongues danced more and more passionately, Elizabeth began to rock her hips back and forth faster, Rhys' huge dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy driving her ever higher.

"Mmmmph!" She moaned breathily into her boyfriend's best friend's mouth as her hands grasped his face frantically, his grip on her waist feeling so hot as she rocked gently back and forth on his huge cock.

One of Rhys' strong hands slid up from her waist to cup and roughly squeeze one of her big tits, mashing the soft but firm flesh in his hand through the thin summer dress, causing Elizabeth's nipples to instantly harden, poking through the fabric as she began moving her hips faster.

"Ohhh" She breathed heatedly, breaking the kiss as the feel of Karl's best friend's hand groping her and his big cock filling and re-filling her sent ripples of pleasure surging through her hot 24-year-old body. "Mmmm"

"Fuck you're hot!" Rhys breathed in a tight voice before his hand left her well-massaged breast to pull her mouth to his again, kissing her hungrily as he slid his hands beneath the hem of her dress and grabbed tightly onto her naked ass as Elizabeth continued to rock back and forth on his incredible dick.

Breaking the kiss, Elizabeth rested her forehead against his, staring into his eyes as she began to move her hips faster, her heavy 36D tits jiggling lightly beneath her dress as lust began to consume her as this incredible nine-inch rod slid out and pushed deep within her again and again, pushing deep into her womb completely naked.

"You're such an arrogant bastard." The gorgeous girlfriend said breathily as she looked into Rhys' eyes, a faint hint of scorn coming through the lust painting her beautiful features. "How does it feel to be fucking your best friend's girlfriend?"

The words sent a bolt of lust tearing through her body and her pace quickened again, as did her breathing.

"You mean knowing your boyfriend's down stairs?" The smug bastard replied with an arrogant smile, his hands gripping her tight ass and helping her move on his hard dick. "It feels fucking great. I always knew you'd be the best piece of ass I ever laid."

That last was punctuated by Rhys slapping Elizabeth's tight, bare ass, causing the horny girlfriend to cry out lightly.

"Slap me again and I'll slap you." Elizabeth threatened him warningly, still rocking her hips, working that big dick in and out of her tight pussy, every inch pushing deep into her feeling so incredibly fucking good. "Unmmmm...you're such a fucking pig..." She added with a low moan of pleasure, biting her lip as once again Rhys' dick buried itself deep inside her.

"Ugh, yeah, that's it Beth, ride my dick like the good cheating slut you are." Rhys replied tightly before he leaned back against the headboard, resting his hands on her smooth thighs, watching her fuck herself on his enormous pole.

And fuck herself she did. With every passing second, despite her feelings for him, Elizabeth began rocking her hips harder and faster, pushing herself up and down on her boyfriend's best friend's thick nine-inch cock with more and more enthusiasm until lust soon consumed her. Fuck, it just felt so fucking good being filled over and over again with his huge fucking dick.

"Oh fuck!" She breathed erotically as she rested her hands on Rhys' shoulders and began lifting herself up and down his nine-inch shaft each time she rocked her hips faster and harder. "I can't believe how big your fucking dick is...mmnn...fucck..."

"You like it Beth?" He asked tightly as her pussy gripped his thick shaft like a vice.

"Mmmmm..." Elizabeth moaned softly as she nodded her head, that huge dick and the whole erotic, dirty situation filling her body with lust.

"Then show me slut." Rhys growled, his hands sliding up her thighs to grab her tight ass once more, lifting her up and pulling her hard down on his impaling rod. "Show me how you fuck...ugn...Karl."

1...7891011...16