Cryptid Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily and Annabeth go camping.
3.3k words
4.26
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cryptid Encounters

Authors Note: Hey there, for a while now I've been on here reading different stories, and recently I was struck with a bit of inspiration and decided to try my hand at writing my own. I'm not a writer by trade, but it's nice to try new things. Comments on what you enjoyed and what I can improve would be much appreciated. All characters depicted are over 18. This chapter features expansion, monsters, mind breaking, impregnation, and submission. Hope you enjoy.

Introduction

Emily threw another log onto the fire. Embers danced into the air and faded into the dark of the night. Her best friend Annabeth was in the middle of a campfire story, the topic of which was similar to many of her other stories she told on their trips, Cryptid encounters. Emily had heard stories featuring all the popular attractions. Bigfoot, skin walkers, moth man. Today's creature, however, was a new one to her. Annabeth was telling a tale of the Washington woods flesh seekers, a bipedal creature rumored to roam the woods of Washington near the Canadian border.

Annabeth thought it sounded an awful lot like big foot, although big foot typically didn't eat people, at least as far as she'd heard, which is where these flesh seekers seemed to depart from their cryptid cousins.

"The pioneer peeked out of the cabin; he held only a flickering candle. He could hear the distressed screams of his wife out in the tree line! He saw ever so faintly the outline of a massive grey beast with huge ghastly horns and deep red eyes!"

Annabeth growled and used her fingers to make horns on the side of her head. Emily was half paying attention, she and Annabeth had been hiking all day, after all that no matter how interesting the story may have been and however expressive her friend was in the telling, she was beginning to doze off.

"Emily!"

Emily snapped back to attention.

"What?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Are you even listening? I've been crafting this story for two weeks and you can't even be bothered to sit there and listen"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, you know I love your stories, but we walked for eight hours today, I literally can't keep my eyes open."

Annabeth chuckled lightly, "Alright fine we'll call it a night, I wouldn't want to keep baby Emily up passed her bedtime"

"Oh, fuck you" Emily said as she tossed a marsh mellow at her mocking companion, which Annabeth deftly caught it her mouth.

"Whenever your ready sweetheart" Annabeth retorted

"In your dreams you red headed dike"

Emily and Annabeth kept up their bickering as they prepared to call it a night. Annabeth shoveled some dirt onto the fire to extinguish it, while Emily packed their marsh mellows away into their tree bag and hoisted it to its resting position for the night. Stories were one thing, but Emily was hoping to avoid any encounters with the local wildlife as best she could.

Emily and Annabeth finished their nighttime prep and moved into their tent to get ready for bed.

Emily stripped off her blue jacket and red flannel and lightly tossed them onto her backup. The sudden feel of the night air sent a shiver down her back, her nipples hardened at the sudden cold.

"Little cold for you Emily?" Annabeth smirked; she had seen the suddenly erect mounds through Emily's tank top.

Emily crossed her arms over her chest, she often elected not to bother with bras, her modest A cup breasts typically didn't require one; however, this did sometimes leave her a bit exposed.

"Oh please, you're just jealous I don't have to waste a third of my packing space on bras for these trips" Annabeth was much more ample in the chest, she sported a pair of triple D breasts, on an overall shorter and plumper frame. This was all framed by somewhat curly locks of red hair and a slightly freckled complexion, overall, it brought to Emily's mind an image of a busty lady leprechaun.

"Uh huh, I'll take that hit any day, these puppies more than make up for it" Annabeth said laughing, while hefting her generous rack. Her sizable assets and cute appearance often made her popular with boys back home. Emily thought it was a little too easy for her friend sometimes, but nevertheless Emily seemed to manage well enough, she was relatively tall next to her friend, she had long blonde hair in contrast to her friends red. She'd been known to turn a head or two in her day.

Annabeth placed their electric lantern on the ground and got into her sleeping bag. While she did so Emily went to close the tent flap and did a quick once over of their campsite using her flashlight. Everything appeared to be in order: fire out, food away.

She stopped moving the light suddenly.

She saw a flash of movement in the woods as her flashlight passed toward the right of her view. It startled her, after a moment she didn't see any additional movement.

"Annabeth moose shouldn't be around this area this time of year, right?"

"Not usually, why?"

"I thought I saw something big move out in the tree line when I was checking things over"

"Probably just an animal, we put the food up so they shouldn't bother us" said Annabeth as she rolled over and snuggled down into her sleeping bag.

Emily wasn't sure, the blur of movement had looked quite tall, and she thought she'd seen the flash of eyes. She did not; however, feel like walking out into the cold dark night to get a better look, so she zipped up the tent and tucked herself in as well. Whatever was out there would lose interest and find its way along soon enough.

She said goodnight to Annabeth and turned off the lantern. She gazed out of the small mesh hole at the top of the tent at the stars, and soon the exhaustion of the day took her into a deep sleep.

Little to her knowledge, as she watched the stars, something from the trees was watching her as well.

Chapter 1

Emily awoke with a start.

She heard a commotion outside the tent, it sounded like some sort of wild animal grunting.

She bolted upright, her eyes immediately noticed the tent flap, open wide, flowing slightly in the wind. Moonlight streaming in around the unzipped perimeter.

She froze in fear.

She turned to wake Annabeth.

"Annabeth wake up!" She whispered frantically. She shoved her hand over to her sleeping friend, but her hand found only the cold tent floor.

Annabeth and her sleeping bag had vanished.

Emily began to shake.

A wave of panic came over her.

Where the hell could Annabeth have gone? And why was the tent open, had some wild animal broken in and eaten Annabeth? She didn't see any blood in the dim light of moon but didn't dare turn on the lantern to check further. These thin tent walls wouldn't protect her from whatever had opened the door, and she certainly didn't want to attract its attention. From outside she still heard the low grunting, and as she listened closer, she heard a faint slurping noise.

It took every ounce of her willpower to slowly and quietly peer around the open tent flap.

Faintly illuminated in the moonlight, she saw where Annabeth had gone, she saw what had opened their tent.

She clasped her hands over her mouth to stifle a scream and tears rolled down her cheeks. About a dozen yards from the tent entrance, Annabeth was pinned with her back against a tree, by a massive ash grey beast. It must've stood at least nine feet tall. It had massive, clawed feet, rippling muscle across its entire gargantuan frame, hands with long slender fingers and sharply point nails, atop its head a pair of horns. It's two most striking features though, were it's piercing blood red eyes and its monstrously large erect cock.

The latter was most notable to Emily, as the beast currently was shoving said massive cock down her friend's throat, causing it to violently bulge outward with each thrust. Her arms hung limply, her body supported by the tree and the creature. The slurping noise came from Annabeth as she choked on the beast's invading member. Emily had no idea if her friend was alive or how long she'd been like this or what sort of hellish abomination had appeared before her. The horrific creature seemed focused for the moment on raping her friend's mouth and seemed to have taken no notice of her yet.

Her panicked mind raced, briefly wondering why the beast had passed over her and instead took her friend, since Emily was closer to the door, she put that aside though. She had to rescue her friend, there was no way she could get help out here in the middle of nowhere, she would have to save Annabeth herself.

Emily steadied her nerves as best she could, strengthened by her disgust with the sight that lay before her. She reached her hand into her pack and removed her dad's loaded 44 magnum, giving thanks to her father for forcing her to pack it for their hiking excursions.

She slowly aimed the gun out of the tent. It wasn't a far shot, but her hands were shaking violently.

She lined her shot up with the torso of the beast as best she could.

She squeezed her finger slowly onto the trigger.

Suddenly, she was violently startled as the beast let out an immensely loud roar.

She saw liquid begin to dribble out of Annabeth's mouth, and to her ever-mounting horror, her mid-section bulged outward slightly. Emily felt revulsion and perhaps a horrified curiosity, wondering to herself, "What on earth is he doing to her?". Her friend ended looking a few months pregnant before a torrent of the monster's fluids sprayed passed her lips and onto the beast's erect cock.

Emily sat momentarily stunned as the beast removed his massive member, waves of fluid ejected from her now freed mouth. Drenching her naked body and the ground in front of her. Her mouth hung loosely, twisted into what appeared to be a faint smile. The beast gingerly placed her body on the ground, giving her distended stomach a little pat with its slender hand, Emily noticed the rising and falling of Annabeth's breasts, confirming to her that her friend was somehow still breathing.

However, as she watched this, she was too late noticing the beast had turned its blood red gaze upon the tent. Emily met its eyes and shrieked. The beast lunged for the tent, Emily fired, she'd gotten off only two rounds before the surprisingly swift beast slammed into the tent. The world spun, Emily felt herself fly through the air before slamming into the ground amidst a twisted pile of canvas and tent poles.

She'd lost the gun in the impact, everything hurt, her vision blurred. In the dim light she saw the behemoth lumber after her. Before she could react, it was upon her once again.

Emily screamed as it ripped away the remains of the tent, it glared down at her.

The beast swiftly wrapped one of its hands around her throat, dragging her from the debris and up until she was only a few inches from its face. Face to face with the beast she saw its true size, its shoulders were wider than a small car, it bared its teeth at her menacingly row after row of razor-sharp canines' inches from consuming her, from its throat it emitted a low aggressive growl which shook Emily to her core, its dark red eyes felt as though they were piercing her soul itself. Emily said a prayer, knowing that this would surely be her final moment on this earth.

But suddenly, the grip on her neck loosened slightly, the beast ceased growling, and she heard it inhaling through its slit nostrils. Then to her shock, she heard in a low gravely grumble, "female". Emily was stunned, the monster had spoken, if only a single word. It raised her higher into the air above its head, Emily was too stunned to scream again, believing that she should've been dead already. She felt its other hand reach up, and suddenly her lower extremities were fully exposed to the cold of night air as the beast tour away her thick pants.

She yelped, as she felt something warm and wet penetrate the flaps of her vagina.

The sudden intrusion of what she assumed was the monster's tongue sent a wave of pleasure through her body, and she squirmed in the monster's grip. After a few seconds of blissful exploration, the monster brought her back down to eye level with it. Grunting a low word once more, "fertile".

Emily gulped, the brief pleasure she felt was once again replaced by the now familiar feeling of overwhelming fear. She looked down, and saw the monsters still erect cock, it had to at least be 14 inches, and girthy to boot. "Is he going to stick that thing in me?" She thought.

The beast lumbered back over the tree where it had gingerly placed down a now quite stuffed Annabeth and lowered Emily down, until her back was snugly against the same tree she'd seen her friend being violated against not 5 minutes before, the beast brought her down until her mouth was level with its engorged cock.

She looked up at the beast in horror, did he expect that to fit down her throat, there's no way, she'd break it two...

Emily's thoughts were interrupted as the oddly shaped head of the beasts massive falice penetrated her lips, which she'd unwisely left open in abject horror of her situation. The monster stopped once the tip of its penis had filled her meager mouth, she began to shake and tear up once more. The tip was initially rather slender, sliding into her mouth with ease, but tapering to form a relatively tight seal with her lips as the shaft became wider.

Suddenly, she felt the tip begin to balloon in her mouth. Locking the massive cock in place.

Terrified, she looked up at the monster once more, now with its massive member securely locked in her mouth, she thought she saw a faint smile play across its face in the dim moonlight.

Her jaw was uncomfortable and began to hurt, the full force of panic was hitting her as she realized how literally fucked, she was.

Suddenly she felt a spray of liquid in her mouth, the engorged tip of the monster penis seemed to be shooting out several streams of sweet tasting fluid into her mouth. Emily almost instantly felt the cold in her head and midsection abate, she hadn't realized how cold she felt until the warmth came. She felt it flow down to her throat into her stomach, spreading slowly from them to the rest of her body. When the warmth reached her genitals, she felt a sudden wave of that earlier pleasure return to her body.

Her throat, attempting to hold back the tide of oncoming monster cock, gave way, loosening in ways she thought impossible. After several minutes, she felt her head beginning to spin. The liquid was faintly sweet and rather tasty and produced a strong effect equally calming and arousing.

She realized at some point that she'd begun to lightly suck on the invading penis like a babe latched to a mother's breast.

Her feelings of horror and revulsion were ever present, but with each passing minute, she felt it slowly being overtaken by the warmth in her loins and a fuzzy pleasurable feeling in her brain.

She felt the tip deflate once more to its tapered shape, the monster seemed to lovingly stroke her head for a moment, before securely grabbing her skull with its long and surprisingly supple fingers. It supported her head from behind, and slowly began to the drive the length of its shaft inch by inch down Emily's widened throat. Emily didn't feel pain, she knew she should be, instead she was overwhelmed by the sudden feeling of fullness as the monster slowly but ceaselessly crammed its length down into her stomach.

She felt her throat distend reminding her of the site of Annabeth a short while ago. Slowly inch by inch the monster worked its massive organ down her throat, until Emily finally felt the surprisingly smooth skin of the monster torso touch her nose and felt the creature's engorged testicles smack against her chin.

Then with painstakingly slow movement it removed its cock back up her now loosened esophagus until it was once more barely in her throat. It snorted contently, before with greater speed driving its insatiable cock back down her waiting throat. Emily's mind began to lose its grasp on reality, the sweet liquid, the overwhelming size of this cock, it was driving her over the edge. She felt amazingly full. Before she knew it the slow intentional strokes began to turn into face fucking in earnest. The beast began to pound her throat relentlessly, furiously plowing her open mouth and slamming its swinging testicles into her face with each intrusion. She grunted along with the monster like a bitch in heat, her feelings of horror slowly consumed by newfound lust.

Emily's addled brain couldn't keep track of how long the beast railed her yielding body. It could've been 5 minutes or 5 hours, Emily no longer knew or cared. Her only thought being now of how impossibly good this felt. Emily's mind becoming that of a subservient cock sleeve meant only for receiving huge loads of monster spunk.

This desire was soon fulfilled as the monster slammed Emily against its massive frame one final time, before Emily felt a sudden gush of liquid directly into her stomach. Her eyes rolled back as the beast's massive balls contracted violently firing the first of dozens of waves of unknown liquids into the now eager girl's waiting stomach. Every muscle in her body violently tensed, milking the huge cock for every drop. She felt her stomach begin to distend forward, she screamed, gargling violently on the beast's cock, fearing she burst from the torrent of fluid being pumped into her. For over a minute, the monster drained its sizable balls, Emily was lost in a sea of orgasmic pleasure. By the time it finished, Emily looked to be a few months pregnant, matching Annabeth. Finally grey fluid sprayed out her nose and around her tightly sealed lips, signaling to the monster she was full.

Emily felt herself lowered down to the ground, it surely was cold, but she couldn't feel anything besides the satisfying fullness of her stomach and post orgasmic bliss.

For minutes on end, she stared up once more at the starry sky, dribbles of unknown fluid leaking out of her lips slowly. Eventually she noticed that the monster had once again made its way over to the passed-out Annabeth it almost lovingly picked her up once more and began to again pound its cock down her throat while leaning her against a nearby tree. Emily wondered peacefully to herself, why the creature only had fucked their mouths so far, and about how much of that sweet grey goo it could possibly have stored in those massive grapefruits she presumed where its tentacles.

After lying on the ground for God knows how long, Emily felt herself being picked off the ground once more. She glanced over and saw an even more bloated Annabeth on the ground, she now looked at least 6 months pregnant. Emily looked up at the monster, and his swinging dick and marveled at his stamina. His cock went down her throat this time with little foreplay. Before long it blasted yet further waves of sweet bliss down Emily's loving throat. Emily's felt yet another impossible orgasm build and overtake her, her mind was spent and could handle no more.

As she road the tail ends of her second orgasm of the night, her consciousness faded.