Crystal and Professor

Story Info
Crystal came to the big city to meet a smart man. Here he is.
2.5k words
3.36
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oplot-M
Oplot-M
7 Followers

Disclaimers: This is set in a Community College. crystalv provided ideas and some of the original text. This story was hammered out while I was drunk, and the editing and checking it came later. The quality of the writing is on me, the quality of the situation is on crystalv.

The only sound is his black pen putting check marks and little comments like "good point", followed by the sound of a red pen correcting grammar, and writing other comments like "What are you trying to say?". Here he is yet again, sitting alone in his office, feeling a lock of brown hair here or there getting in front of his glasses. His collar thankfully keeps his lanyard and keys from rubbing against his neck, the perks of a buttoned up shirt that is starting to feel like it fits him a little too tight. It's not too hot, quite the opposite, and so he's glad his dark blue dinner jacket is still on him.

There is the sound of a knock at his door. "Come in," he says, using the teacher voice. There is the sound of the door opening, squeaking as it opens, and then the sound of it being closed shut.

It's one of his better-behaved students. At first he almost doesn't recognize her, it's always a surprise when one of the more modest women decides it's time to dress like her fellow students. Her leggings are molded around her legs, the same fashion trends of the pre graduates at this community college. Ah... This sentence is a bit wordy... Red pen time... Okay and what was her top? How bad could it possibly be?

Tank top, completely reveals the arms and shoulders, and it rides high too, revealing her midriff. He almost rolls his eyes at the sight of it, deciding to focus on checking this sheet he's working on again. Tank tops and leggings, her naval is exposed. He remembered when the trend was those skinny jeans that he swore were different from the ones people wore back in his day, and he was right because when he looked them up he found out those "high rise jeans", were some kind conspiracy to make women's asses look bigger.

This argument isn't true... Where the fuck did the student get this information? Red Pen... This student is not getting a C on this paper...

"So... What brings you into the office?"

"O-Oh..." she says. "Well... I was just checking up on you... In case you need something... I saw the light on indicating you were still in your office."

Hmm, normally she doesn't look at the floor. A bit odd.

"I'm good... But thank you for your kind offer," he looks up at her for a second and flashs a warm smile. He then remembers something. "Actually, I'm needing some coffee.... Could you help with that?"

"Sure!" Hmmm, she seems cheerful now, instead of that shyness just a few seconds ago. "There is a coffee machine over here... Want me to make you a cup of coffee now?"

"Yawn....." It's not just that 2:30 feeling, it's literally 6:30 on a Friday. Five hour energy was a scam, more like four hour energy. "Yeah, actually would be pretty good.... I think I keep some nondairy creamer in the drawer over there."

His finger points over to the drawers under the counter the coffee machine, coffee grounds, and cups are kept on.

-

-

She walked over to the counter and bent over to look for it, her curvy ass pointing out at him as she looked around for the creamer.

After a while he still hears her looking for it. She's not looking in the correct drawer.

Neither of them has noticed how lewd she currently looks, with how her leggings fit her tightly. Her current position is closer to an instragram model than a early 20s woman trying to finish her education.

"I can't find it, Sir."

Sir? After over a decade of being called Sir, he almost smiled each time he heard it. That was why he didn't notice how her hips swung side to side as she checked in this drawer and that drawer, but never the right one. Grumbling, he gets up and goes over to her. His side and arm brushes against her arm and thigh.

-

-

She looks at what his finger is pointed at, revealing her face is just inches from his crotch. "I'm so sorry Sir."

She had never realized how hung he was, but maybe it was there for her to see this whole time and she never looked.

-

-

He grumbles because bending over like this with his belt causes his "weapon" to be crushed between his body and pants. This is the cost of wearing slacks tailored for you, with a shirt tucked in and a belt over it all. He decides to switch to bending his knees instead, a much better idea, before he points back at the right shelf.

"I tugged on the drawers right and left of that one, and they didn't move...." She says. She seems surprised that is the correct drawer.

He rolls his eyes and stands up, before turning to back to his chair, not even noticing that his hips rubbed against her shoulder on the turn.

-

-

She pulls out the drawer and it slides right open. "Here is Sir~" It's so funny that she checked all the wrong drawers.

His beautiful hazel eyes look back at her, seeming fairly tried and worn down by such a long day at work. Her body feels like she just had a cup of coffee herself, her skin warming up and her heart racing.

He raises an eyebrow. "Well, make the coffee if you will? Two table spoons of non dairy."

"Yes Sir," she says. "Sorry Sir."

She begins to hurry making the coffee like how he said. The water tank is filled up from a sink, then she puts the measuring cup full of grounds in the machine. The plastic cover is closed shut and she clicks the button. While she is waiting, she decides to see what he is doing.

He's still there, with his desk covered in papers, pulling them out of a folder one at a time. Her eyes look up at his Master's degree, his awards in his field, his awards for getting on the Dean's List when he was around his age. She knew when she came to this city to go to this community college, far from her home town, she didn't imagine that someone so qualified would be teaching her.

-

-

For some reason she is not being very rational, which is a bit odd for her. Normally he'd quietly be mad at her, especially without his late coffee and all these papers to grade. However, it's hard to be mean to someone who calls him "Sir".

Soon he had a mild breakfast blend infront of him, which appeared to be made exactly as he asked. He blew on it and then gave it a little sip.

"Thank you." She doesn't appear to be wearing her name tag. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, you don't wear a name tag in class and I don't call on your name when I call on you.... What is your name?"

This is what happens when you take on additional classes because they ask you nicely. You don't know enough names and you're busy on a Friday night.

-

"I'm Crystal Sir."

She looked up to him before, but now she adores him...and yet he has no idea what her name is.

"Right..." he says. "Crystal... is it spelled with a C or a K? We have a student whose name is spelled with a K and one with a C."

He sits there drinking his coffee and looking over his papers.

"With a C, Sir."

If only he would ask her to do something else... Perhaps to come closer...

His eyes are right on her and he looks confused. "Um... Is there...A reason you are standing there?"

Wow, he really seems uptight. His coffee doesn't seem to make him seem that much calmer. She had no idea he had so much work to do.

"Can I do anything for you?" She asks. "Maybe a massage?

-

-

Ooh, a massage... His eyes blink a few times and then he rubs at the chin considering the possibility. "Um..."

-

-

His eyebrows lower and continues to think, before looking at her.* "Why not?"

She moves behind him and carefully reaches over his chair to get to his shoulders, beginning to rub them. She is amazed he can even move in his dinner jacket and shirt, as they both seem fairly tight on him.

And he is sighing out as her gentle hands grab at his shoulders. Pretty soon he is letting her help him out of his dinner jacket, resting it against the chair. Then her hands are working out the knots in his shoulders, gripping and rubbing away at them.

"Ooh..." He adjusts himself in his chair turning it and himself so she can get a little lower.

Suddenly her large, voluptuous breasts brush against his back.

-

Something soft suddenly brushed against him... He thinks. "What was that?"

"I'm sorry sir," she said in a small voice. "These big things get in the way sometimes."

These big things... Oh! Her breasts!

He clears his throat. "Oh um... I suppose it can't be helped... carry on then."

As she continues to massage and sooth his shoulders, the soft, pillowy things keeps pressing into him, which doesn't feel that bad. It's like he has a pillow in his chair and he's resting against it.

-

She tries to keep her heart from racing as her hands move down his muscular back, which seems to barely fit into his tight shirt. "Is that good sir?"

He seems to softly give out cute little pants as she tends to him. "Um yeah..."

Pretty soon, she is done and he seems a lot better in terms of his back, but he still seems stressed out and unhappy. Oh no...

"Why are you so stressed Sir?" Is it school and work, or problems at home?" She leans over to look at his hands, noticing a lack of a wedding ring. Didn't he have one on his hand earlier?

"Oh um..." He says "Not much happens at home... But I did get saddled with more classes than I think I can easily handle."

She frowns... Oh no... But then she tries to give him a warm smile. "A handsome man like you should be having fun."

-

-

Handsome? He blinks a few times and checks to see what she's doing. She's just giving him a warm smile. His watch indicates that's getting later and later. "And it is indeed a Friday... Damn..."

"Are you going out this weekend?"

-

-

"Going out..." He says the words a few times, trying to understand them. "Like to a board game store or something?" His eyes look up at her for a few seconds. "No... I don't have the four hours available this weekend. Not at the time the store is open at least..."

She should do something.... "I can keep you company, Sir?"

His eyes blink at her innocently, before going back to his work. "Um... And do what?"

She softly rubs at his thigh, being tender with him. "I can help relax you."

He lets out more cute little sighs, but doesn't seem to notice what she is doing. "Oh really?"

She remembers the messages she saw online, the changes and reforms in social mores. The declining birthrates and the suggestions that suitable women should go to college to meet men, and even future husbands.

"Really," she says. "I'm here to serve you."

He looks up at her and has no idea what she mean, with his raised eyebrow and little pants as he eyes her hand on his thigh. "Serve...? Like more coffee?

She had her fair share of boyfriends back home, but after her last relationship failed and she saw the warnings about declining birth-rates from academics... Well maybe a more educated man in the big city would be different.

"Well I was thinking of something else." Her hands reach up her shirt to undo the front clip on her bra. When she grabs her top and pushes it up, her large breasts are freed and her bra lands on the ground. The shirt rests on top of her big mellows.

"Like what?" He hasn't even looked up yet or heard the noises. Then suddenly he gives her a glance with one eye. His eye leaves her and then comes back with a friend. Suddenly his eyes expand like she hopes his cock will.

"Um... Wow..... Uh..." He blinks at her dumbfounded.

"I know you have been staring at them."

He blinks at her innocently. "I have?"

-

-

Her breasts are large and round, at least enough to cause back problems. They are much paler than her arms, stomach and face, which are tanned. His eyes are locked on them, unable to move, seeing the large perky nipples and the pink areolas around them.

One of the issues about her boyfriends was they would pick on her for how curvy she was, and they would refuse to settle down with her or even try to please her. Her family would try to encourage her to settle down and marry a prude, one so asexual he would be perfect fit to be a Buddhist monk on top of a mountain. And some any of them were took her for granted, and they didn't speak very well either.

Now she had wanted to settle down and be a momma, maybe with some working at the college or the local area. The professor had seemed so charming and so smart, but tonight she realized how hard working and hung he was... How good he looks in his tight shirt up close.

She had started to dress more revealing to see if a man would approach her or hit on her. And here a very suitable man was... Now if only she could convince him to consider her. Hopefully her round, full breasts, would be enough. If he took her to bed and forgot to use a condom, maybe... Oh dear... It was the middle of her cycle, and she desperately wanted to try risky sex with this man.

What is the worst that could happen? She'd have time to finish her degree, and if he knocked her up he'd have to marry her. And she would serve him well and milk his hung cock every day... Surely that would keep him nice and happy... And if it wasn't... She could be flexible and work things out with him.

"Touch them if you like?" She lets out.

Suddenly he is reaching out with his strong, manly hands to grab her full, pillowy breasts.

(What do you think should or will happen after he plays with their breasts, and maybe they make out? Should it be fast or slow?)

Oplot-M
Oplot-M
7 Followers