All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 11'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep it up.

I really like your Crystal series. 5 stars!

marklionmarklionabout 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!!

Well RR

you ever written another great chapter in this series. I like how you've developed the characters in the second part of Jim and Crystal's Adventure. I like how you left us hanging at the end of this chapter about Claire's past and how the entourage will react to it. My guess is that the information that she told the rest of the entourage will not affect how they feel about her at all. I love Jim's attitude about marriage and fidelity. Keep up the good work.

Mark

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
Hoping

I am hoping it won't take to long for your next great chapter! Just waiting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot

Oh what a fabulous orgy of sucking and fuckihg, totally debauched. Everyone totally fucked up. More and more please and soon

davidcoffeydavidcoffeyabout 11 years ago
Wonderful continuation of the story!

I agree with Marklion above. I love how you have developed the characters from the beginning of the 'Road trip series'. Please continue!!! You have been a favorite since I first discovered you here.

tantalisetantaliseabout 11 years ago
thank you romantic1

i am running out of superlatives for this series , how do you make it so good

thank you once again

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Thanks

II too am runing out of words to descibe this series. Let's just say "Well done romatic1 and keep the stories cumming"....

I still say we need to get literotica to allow TEN stars... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You missed a chance to include The Extended Family in this chapter. This is probably the result of the false presumption that chapters should only be three pages long. Since Sarasota is just a few miles from St. Petersburg, the ability to include the Sarasota group would have been paramount to the story line. The least you could have done is to have them as special guests at the concert. A two or three day stay would have been another chapter in itself. This would have also been a better story line than the one you presented.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Imagination surely does make a difference!

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next surprise...well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous