Crystals and Katie Pt. 02

Story Info
Triggers get Katie, horny, blank, and desperately bred.
1.5k words
4.18
22.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie had finally pulled a shirt over herself after an hour of being trapped in a cycle of staring at the crystal until she came, and the brief period after orgasm when her mind slowly trickled back in to her body before her eyes made contact with the enchanting crystal hanging between her heavy and full breasts. The only thing that worked was when she happened to squeeze her eyes closed tightly after a particularly intense cycle and even in her relatively mindless state, she had enough brains to keep her eyes closed long enough for some of her intelligence to return. But it wasn't until almost thirty minutes later that her brains returned enough to realize that she was running late for her sociology exam. And that she still wasn't wearing pants.

She swiped into the building with five minutes left. Bounding up the stairs she realized that, although she had remembered pants thankfully, she had forgotten to put on a bra. All she had on was a low cut white shirt that her tits nearly bounced out of every stair she took at a semi-jog.

Katie came stumbling through the door of her sociology class two minutes after nine. Being late was unheard of for her, she was always on time to class. In fact, usually she was one of the first ones to class. She could feel every eye on her as she slunk her way to her seat and the test awaiting her. Normally she would've hated the attention, but today, for some reason it felt good.

It felt even better when she noticed that she could feel her thick nipples hardening and visibly poking into her shirt. All of the progress she had made since she had gotten the shirt on started to steadily drip out of her pussy as her arousal increased.

But she still had a test to complete, and it sat in front of her intimidatingly. The first section wasn't too bad at all as it was all multiple choice. Katie was cruising through the first page of the test and it gave her a sense of confidence she didn't expect. Even with her mind slowly losing its capabilities, the space between her legs growing damper by the second due to her constant awareness of her heavy tits pushing her thick nipples against her shirt for all to see, the test was going well. And even through her arousal spiked when she realized that due to her hunched over position anyone that looked up from their test could see straight down her shirt, and even catch a glimpse of one of her areolas, she flipped the first page of her test before she heard most others do the same.

But her situation got considerably worse upon getting to the next page. The top of the next section read Fill in the blank with the most accurate answer for questions 16-25. There was something about that sentence that stuck in Katie's head. She re-read it. Fill in the blank with the most accurate answer. And again. Fill in the blank. She shook her head but her eyes remained transfixed on the page. One word stuck in her head. Blank. Something about it bounced around in her head. Pushing all other thoughts out. Blank. Katie had never felt a word feel so perfect. So blissful.

The slow stream of thoughts going out of her body through her pussy turned into a torrent. Her cheeks blushed crimson. Her nipples had never been so hard. They ached to be touched rubbing against her shirt. Her pussy gushed any remaining intelligence into her underwear. Blank. Katie knew there would not only be a noticeable wet spot on her pants, but probably also on her chair. She had never felt so aroused.

For the rest of the exam period Katie sat in class blank and horny, her pussy wet and dripping, drool running out the side of her mouth, tongue hanging limply. Hips grinding slightly against her chair in utter arousal. Eventually the professor announced that the test was over, snapping Katie out of her trance. She could hear the squelch of the wetness in her crotch as she walked ashamedly to the front of the class to hand her test in. A test only completed to the first page and with large marks from drool.

Even if her test was now over and the word that had been bouncing around in her head was no longer as prevalent. Blank. Her pussy gushed again. She was brought to a halt, her legs felt shaky all of the sudden. Ugh. She thought to herself, maybe she was still experiencing some side effects.

What was abundantly clear to her though, was that James must have planted some sort of trigger into her mind when she had fallen into a trance in front of him. Blank. Once again, her walk was brought to a stop and her hips gave an involuntary thrust against the air. Although unfortunate, she was now almost halfway back to her dorm and as long as she could get back, she wouldn't have to worry about embarrassing herself in public because of a stupid trigger. Blank.

"Mmm..." That time Katie couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips. She was surrounded by people walking back to class. She couldn't bear the thought that someone had heard her audibly moan. Especially with her nipples poking into the front of her top! Although... she felt slutty... and hot... and she liked those feelings. Blank. She liked that someone might've heard her moan. She liked that at 5'2 so many people could so easily look down her shirt at her heaving tits and needy nipples... She wanted to be touched. She needed to be touched. She needed to be dominated.

"Ugh" She shook her head. Trying to dispel those thoughts from her head. She couldn't make it back to her dorm. She needed to center and focus herself, get herself together. Katie happened to be next to the library and made her way inside. She would make it to the bathroom, text James and figure out what's happening, calm herself and her slutty pussy down, and then make it back to her room.

Luckily when she walked through the door of the library it looked pretty empty. The only people she noticed was the chess team practicing in one of the groups of tables. As she walked past and towards the bathrooms, she relaxed and overheard some of the relatively calming and safe banter coming from the various games.

"Knight to F6"

"Bishop to B5"

"Check"

"Rook to C8"

"Checkmate" Something about the last table stuck with her. Her arousal had suddenly peaked again. She felt her brains dripping out of her pussy again. Checkmate. Something about that word... She was trying to put words to how she was feeling but every second more of her thoughts were pushed out of her head and out through her wet crotch. Mate. That wasn't true though, her thoughts were being replaced.

She could see a man in front of her, another college student sitting at one of the tables. He looked big enough to bend her over that table. To fill her with his cock. To fill her with his cum. Mate. To bred her.

Katie stopped in her tracks mentally. She had never had a breeding fetish before... but now all she seemed to be able to think about was getting bent over that table and impregnated. She shivered at the thought. Just make it to the bathroom she thought. Just a little bit longer. Mate. Katie couldn't ignore the thoughts anymore. Her intelligence had once again drained out into her underwear. All she could think of was being dominated and filled with cum. Turned into a breeding slut. She needed to be mated. Mate.

There was that word again. It made her think of being owned, of her brains being fucked out of her head replaced with a man's seed. Her poor lonely uterus filled with a dominant man's cum. She passed by the student at the table, and it felt like she could smell the man's pheromones. She wanted to bend over the table herself. Present her needy pussy to the man's aching hard cock until there was nothing, he could do but mount her like the slut she is. Mate.

But the bathroom was right there! She could make it.

Pushing through the door she breathed a sigh of relief. Even if her body felt like it was on fire. Even if all she could think about was a cock pumping load after load of cum into her fertile pussy. Even if the knowledge that she was currently ovulating made her more aroused than she'd ever felt. She found herself on the floor, texting James.

-------------------------

When he found Katie ten minutes later in the men's restroom, she was bent over the sink with her mouth hanging open and someone pounding into her. Her shirt was on the floor and her erect nipples were dragging over the countertop. Her face exploded with bliss as the man behind her came and pumped his warm semen into her.

Katie felt her body react on its own. Her hips thrusting against his cock, pussy milking as much cum as possible into her fertile pussy. She only had a few moments in post-orgasmic bliss, in which the man behind her pulled up his pants and awkwardly made his exit past James, before her senses quickly returned to her.