Crystal's New School - Prologue

Story Info
Young Crystal gets ready for her new school.
2.3k words
4.36
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are of course, over eighteen.

Crystal stood in front of her full length mirror in her bedroom, wearing only the dreamy smile she woke up with. She looked at the image before her.

She was slender & firm, and had noted that wherever she went, heads were turning.

Natural blonde hair & years of gymnastics had added to what nature had given her.

Her firm cupcake breasts had strawberry nipples that crinkled obligingly and faced slightly upward as only teens mounds seemed to do, her stomach was flat & had the line, and her bottom was as pert as it was full.

She knew from talking to her friends & the locker rooms at gym time others were bigger than her, with C cups rather than her B's, but her waist was perfect & petite, and compared with the best asian bodies around.

Perhaps every guys focus would have been, was her perfect, smooth pussy that was just begging to be worshipped, as her parents had her on a rigorous waxing regime since early on. At least there was no chance of embarrassment, with her gymnastics leotards being pretty sheer, and she was forbidden to wear underwear with them. Her delightful parts were pretty much on display, no matter what the exercise. And in her bikini, as she had no hairs to spoil the look, the material could be as narrow as she liked.

She remembered when, a skinny eighteen year old, her parents helped her, asking her to strip. She felt she must have done something wrong, but as she pulled her spaghetti strap tank top off, revealing her small chest, with pale nipples begging to be licked & kissed. She saw the appreciation in their eyes of her form. Take it all off? She queried.

Slowly she pulled down her short flirty skirt, and stood in white schoolgirl panties, hugging her form. They were nice and tight and forming a very pretty cameltoe.

She slowly peeled them off, while her parents seemed transfixed, glued to the unveiling of her pudenda, watching as they pulled free from her pussy lips and dropped to the floor.

She noticed a swelling in her fathers pants, and he tweaked his crotch uncomfortably.

Her eyes met his, then noted his eyes moved back to her delicate form.

Her nipples firmed, and there seemed a small electric shock passed through her sex, and the darker pink inner labia, hidden shyly from view, took on a moist & shiny line again. It had been doing this a little she had noted whilst changing, especially after looking at herself & after exercise, and she felt a little embarrassed.

She picked up her panties, and saw with horror that her pussy had imprinted the same wet line where it had been sitting in her cameltoe, and it was fully visible.

Now lean back dear & open your legs up. Lift your knees up, put your heels by your butt. Her mum & dad softly caressed her mound, admiring its form, tucked away like a jewel.

Her father go very close, enough if he had stretched out his tongue he could taste.

Gently taking in its aroma for the first time, his thumbs parted the outer lips, and peered into the inner pink lips forming, the symmetrical clitoral hood.

Her mum admired as well, and he ran his index finger gently, top to bottom a few times, testing the opening down below. He could see the pale white of her hymen.

Helping with personal grooming was just another way she appreciated their care for her.

Back to the present, she admired her beauty, while wondering what possessed boys to always look away from her face to sneak glances down her regulation partially see through shirt to the bra teasingly outlined underneath.

Her favorite, a white one with lacy cups & mesh back seemed to drive them even more wild than normal. Every time she bent over, even the teachers seemed to lose their place as they hoped to see the cups free from the form beneath.

Sometimes they could see the creamy skin continue, and given the right light and angle, the nipple. Why did guys even care she wondered?

She cupped them with her hand now, in front of the mirror, felt their weight and firmness, felt the nubs harden obediently.

She felt the shiver as she gently moved her hands, and the tingling started in her (down there), starting to feel some need, feel the excitement as she slid her finger down, over the clit & pushed into the middle, feeling the outer lips move around her finger.

She came to her senses, here she was, in the morning, door open, sunlight streaming in. She saw some kind of movement in the hall. Her dad, pretending he had just arrived, stuck his head around the door 'Hi honey, I'm just off to work, have a great first day at the new school!'

Crystal was really glad her father was a gentleman. He always praised her & told her she was beautiful, and although with any family, there was enough pantie flashes / walking to your room in a towel / wandering around in underwear, apart from a microsecond pause like a camera flash, he was very discreet.

So was her brother, although neither could hide the growth on their pants at times.

Still it was better than some of her friends reported, lots of accidental 'walking ins' and cameras found, and even begging for photo shoots or for them to 'help with their problem'.

He delicately took in her form quickly, without being too obvious, she returned a greeting.

Now 'of age; he had been going instead of her mum to all the underwear stores in the mall. You and me sweety, you'll have your pick, but I want to see before you buy.

She didn't mind as he had great taste on what would look great (of course anything) but seemed to have an unlimited budget & time for her, trying on things.

He would give his opinion, admire her from all angles and was very thorough.

He would run his hands all over the items to make sure they fitted, sometimes lying on the floor or crouching down to see how the latest sheer, lacy or tiny underthings looked.

However, Crystal thought some of the flimsy materials so closely moulded to her crotch just made it a little itchy and it tended to preoccupy her when she should have been listening to the teacher. It also meant sometimes it was soaking with her juices most of the time, and she was sure she could smell it.

And sometimes, especially with the sheer mesh ones, she could feel the moisture down her inner thighs.

In fact, one particular day, Crystal was so annoyed & yes excited by it that when her mum was home once, she stopped her & said look at this. She raised her short plaid school skirt. Chloe, her mum, looked & couldn't stop staring, transfixed.

Crystal had on white, sheer mesh style panties with shoestring straps & no lining, as she usually wore to school. Her pussy was in a tight triangle of material, fully covered but completely visible. If anything the view was enhanced by the material like something for a wedding night.

Her stripe, the puffy outer lips and smooth skin were all on display, as most of her teachers and class could have confirmed. (However, she would have been mortified to know the extent of the knowledge or indeed the pictures shared.)

The delicate bulge was visible, and the gap between her upper thighs framed it well. It was all Chloe could do not to remove the panties and take a lick of the treasure.

Then Crystal spoke, 'Mum, can you see -- they are wet, dripping and it runs down my legs. Im always conscious of it, I feel the breeze and it itches, tingles you know?'

Uh huh, her mum couldn't form words. Coming to, she said 'its normal', but her voice was very husky. 'Is it normal to have to go to the bathroom to wipe? -

What about having to calm myself down before returning to class?'

'Sure dear, but what do you mean?'

'You know, touch down there?' Crystal replied.

Chloe almost came on the spot. 'Take off those.' Crystal slowly tweaked side to side & they were given to Chloe.

The item weighed nothing and was wet, soaked and Chloes palm was now wet too.

'I'll take these and show your father' she said. 'Now lay back on the couch and ill check for irritation.'

Crystal was already hypersensitive, and her mother gently easing her virgin lips apart & touching the warm pink hood & inner lips was almost too much.

After her mum had run her finger up and down a couple of times she was rewarded with watching the pulse from her daughters orgasm, as her finger stayed and pressed a little, much to Crystals delight.

Even as consenting adults, this felt like crossing the line for them both, and some random comment from her mum meant that was where they left it.

Again coming back to reality, Crystal got dressed for her new day at the girls only boarding school. Catering for 18+, it was more of a finishing school & vocational training.

She put on some modest white cotton panties & a slim basic bra with the standard (although slightly tailored & pretty thin) white blouse. This one didn't have the pocket on the front, so the outline of the bra front & back was noticeable.

Combined with the pleated skirt, mid calf or higher and it was all pretty much what she expected, although a quick twirl showed a glimpse of heaven, and any breeze would do the same.

Or stairs, what if... She snapped back again from the intoxicating feelings of viewing or being viewed..

Her mother & now 18 college bound brother were dropping her at the new boarding school during the week.

On the way her brother looked so down, probably imagining all the missed opportunities to discreetly see something she guessed.

And she knew what she had to do, to make up for all the times he would miss out on seeing her change, or watch her panties under a short skirt instead of the TV.

Just then her mum interrupted. 'Sweety, what kind of underwear have you got on?' She told her. 'What kind did you pack?'

Apart from a few standard pairs, there was a lot of filmy thin seethroughs but she knew the dress codes and didn't want to push the limits on the first day.

I need you to change them babe. 'Why? What to?'

'Your normal seethroughs -- you can change in the car, Reno won't mind, he may even look away..'

'But why?' 'Well I used to go here, and its like a test..'

'Really?' Crystal queried.

She raced over to her suitcase in the back of the wagon and shimmied the old panties off. Reno stuck out his hand 'I'll hold them for you!' he grinned, 'Something to remember you by!'

Crystal pretended to be upset, then relented. Let him have his fun.

She placed them in his hand & started sliding the new ones up her legs, giving him a good look as she moved in the seat and scissored her long graceful legs sideways to fit.

Her smooth, better than shaven mound looked incredible, and opened slightly as she moved, which he didn't miss, and the bulge in his pants came to life.

She unbuttoned her shirt, flicked the single clasp as only girls can do, letting her pert B cups free, and swapped into the matching bra, this one sheer with no padding, affording an easy look through the shirt once in place to see the contrast of the nipples, and hardness if applicable.

She saw from the corner of her eye him sniffing her still warm gift, and, spur of the moment decided what the appropriate send off would be, a thank you for not being too obvious about wanting her in a incestuous way.

She reached across, undid his buttons on his jeans, and got him to drop them & his underwear, already spotted with precum, past his knees. His bewilderment & fright quickly gave way to sheer excitement as she reached around, and softly grasped his shaft to look at it closely.

Smooth, straining and twitching as if it was alive and needed to go somewhere, without pubic hair, quickly building moisture, the good sized slim cock and tight ballsack was caressed fondly.

She lazily ran her fingers up and down, getting the feel of the territory, before slowly and delicately licking the tip of it, now starting to push out droplets of clear liquid in excitement.

She lowered her head for the first time & using her intuition, guessed at what a blowjob would require. She slowly applied pressure & suction, and moved it in & out of her mouth. Gently wrapping her hand around the base and pushing the skin towards the tip, it was overwhelming for her brother.

Rapidly, the two virgins started to relax and enjoy the experience.

'I love you, Crys,' Reno manged to pant, his voice distorted.. Probably 3 minutes in of gentle work, and Reno could not hold it any more and shakily announced, 'I'm gonna..'

His cock pulsed frantically in the most extreme experience of his life, and squirt after squirt rapidly filled her mouth, throat and started to paint her chin, neck and chest as she was surprised and overwhelmed by it.

He started to apologize, but stopped when he saw how serene she was, and in his post orgasmic bliss, kept thanking her. Her mum kept quiet. She was surprised but mature enough to recognize the kindness of the gesture.

Crystal thoughtfully wiped the cum from her chin & licked her fingers. It wasn't bad she thought, she undid the buttons on her blouse & wiped the cum from her chest.