My Brother, My Tormentor

Story Info
Sister gets revenge after brother has ski accident.
30.6k words
4.31
28.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

I had just graduated from high school and it looked like my brother was going to ruin my summer. He was two years older than me and he had always been an entitled ass, so why would this be any different? He just finished his second year of university and there had been a freak snowstorm which dumped a ton of snow on the ski resorts north of his school.

After finals, and instead of coming home like he was supposed to, he and some buddies headed to the mountains for a few extra bonus days of skiing. However, as he was showing off for some ski bunnies and taking a triple black diamond run for which he was not qualified, he lost control and crashed into a huge pine tree nearly killing himself.

Apparently he tried to block the crash with his hands and arms which resulted in both arms and hands being essentially pulverized, as well as a broken femur, tibia, and cracked pelvis. After many hours of surgery both arms and hands were screwed, pinned, and wired back together, and encased in casts. After a few days in the hospital he was allowed to go home as long as he had essentially 24 hour assistance.

Both arms were in casts from his shoulders to the tips of his fingers, plus his right leg was in a cast from just below his hip to his ankle. He would not be allowed to put any weight on that leg for three or four weeks and the casts on his arms would likely be on for at least eight weeks. He would require nursing assistance for all of that time.

Here's where the problem arises! I had been accepted into nursing school starting in September, and had a summer job working about 20 hours a week at a local shop. Our parents saw this situation as a win-win. Instead of them paying nurses to care for Bradley, I could get some real, 'hands on' nursing experience, they would pay me more than the shop but less than the outside nurses, and I would be available all the time! Of course they didn't consider my thoughts or feelings on the subject. The fact that Bradley had been my prime tormentor as I was growing up was never considered.

It was decided. They rented a hospital bed and had it installed in Bradley's room and the next day an ambulance and nurse delivered him to the room. The nurse reviewed the care that I would be responsible for: bathing him all over, help with toilet - both types, turning him and massaging his back to prevent bed sores, everything! She reminded me that he essentially had no use of either of his hands or fingers. Then she walked me through most of the things I would be doing.

She was a nice enough person, a little older, probably thirty-something. She carried a few extra pounds, but they were well placed on her chest and hips. Her white uniform did not really contain her breasts which were probably at least an F-cup, possibly larger. The skirt was pulled tight around her hips.

When she reached over Bradley to adjust his pillows, her big boobs were right in his face! It's a wonder she didn't smother him! But HE didn't seem to mind.

We needed to go through all of the procedures that I would be doing, so she started with the bath. We prepared the water and brought some soap and a wash cloth and towel. When she pulled down the covers, Bradley's massive erection sprung into view. I gasped, but she said, "Don't worry about 'that'. That happens all the time with young men. It will go down eventually."

She proceeded to wash, then dry, his face and neck and shoulders, her breasts bouncing in his face the whole time. Then down his chest to his waist. She showed me how to roll him on his side so I wouldn't hurt him and so I could wash his back. While she was holding him on his side she also washed his butt! (I knew that I would have to do his bath, but I hadn't thought about that!)

After she rolled him onto his back, she put a towel over his chest, then she started to wash his feet and legs. As she moved up his legs, I began to get nervous. She would soon be touching his cock and balls...and he was still HARD!

But she continued like it was the most normal thing in the world. She slid the soapy wash cloth up and down his hard cock a couple times and then held it in one hand while she washed his balls. After drying him off, she picked up the urinal to show me how it is used. Of course, Bradley's rigid penis was not cooperative, so she just shrugged and said, "You get the idea."

Yes, I got the idea! I was going to have to hold his penis into that little jug while he peed!

She pulled up the covers, we talked about a few other things and she gave me her phone number to call if I had any questions or problems. (Maybe like, how am I going to do this? He's my brother! Yuck!)

She hadn't been gone ten minutes when Bradley called me and said, "I need to go pee."

Of course! He couldn't do it while she was here! He had to wait until I was totally on my own! I got the urinal, pulled down the covers, and pointed his thing into the opening. "Go ahead." I said. But he didn't. "What are you waiting for? Go on, pee."

I can't. You're watching me."

I don't want you to end up peeing all over the bed! Then I'd have to change the bed and give you another bath! No way! If you need to go, then go!"

Finally, I heard the sound of liquid splashing into the container. When the flow stopped, I started to remove the container. "Wait! You can't just take it away like that! You have to shake it off!"

What!?!" I exclaimed.

If you don't shake it off, there will still be urine in the end and it will leak out onto my legs and the bed! It will make a mess!"

How do I do that?"

Just shake it side to side so it taps against each side of the container a few times."

I tried, tentatively.

Just a little harder."

I plucked up my nerve and tried again a little harder.

I think that should be good," he said.

I turned on his TV, but there wasn't much to watch, so I turned it off again and Bradley decided that he was pretty tired and he would take a nap. We had rigged up a huge button that he could press with his cast if he needed help. Then I went to my room across the hall to try to wrap my head around what I was doing.

As I was half dozing I remembered all the times when he would torment me. Being two years older and bigger, he could pin me down and tease me. He would often tickle me until I would wet my pants, then he would go tell Mom and I would be embarrassed... even though it was really his fault.

I helped Bradley eat his dinner and watched a movie with him. Then I brushed his teeth, washed his face, and helped him with the urinal. Then I settled him in bed and turned out the light.

I woke the next morning to Bradley's buzzer. I threw on my robe and dashed into his room. He needed to pee! I helped him with the urinal, then gave his dick a couple whacks on the side of the container. "Ouch!" he exclaimed.

"You said that I should be sure to shake off any remaining urine, right?"

"That's a delicate part of my anatomy!"

"Sorry!" But I wasn't really sorry, and he knew it. I had been thinking about all the times when he had tickled me and tortured me. Now he was the helpless one! Tickling was too juvenile, besides his jerking around might cause him to re-injure himself, and I didn't want that. I just wanted him to feel as helpless and embarrassed as I had been.

As I took my shower and the hot water was spraying on my nipples, a thought came to me. The water spray was causing my nipples to become erect and I was getting horny. Would Bradley become aroused if his nipples were stimulated? And if he were aroused, what could he do about it? Both of his hands were in casts that even covered his fingers! The more I thought about this, the more it seemed like the perfect retribution!

I decided that I would see just how crazy I could make him. In fact, I was going to be a total tease! I dressed in a pair of short shorts and a white tank top with no bra. Now, I am not an F-CUP like that nurse who was here yesterday, but I think that my 30C-cup boobs are fairly nice and my past boyfriends certainly seemed to like them. He should have a tantalizing view of them with this thin white top! Especially if it was to get a little wet as I was giving him a bath. And I could 'innocently' stimulate his nipples as I washed his chest. When I was done, I could leave him with a huge erection and nothing he could do about it! I was really beginning to like this plan!

After breakfast I suggested that it was time for his bath. We needed to roll him over and massage his back to stimulate his circulation and prevent bed sores. He had not done anything since yesterday, so he didn't see why he would need a bath already, but the back massage and preventing bed sores convinced him to go along with the plan.

After rolling him over, washing and drying his back then massaging it with the lotion the hospital had sent, I made sure that the front of my thin top was wet from the bath water when I rolled him onto his back. I had pulled the covers all the way down before rolling him over, so that he would not get tangled as I rolled him over.

Now he was completely naked and my tits were showing through my top. I washed his neck and arms and shoulders like the nurse had demonstrated. However, when I washed his chest I paid special attention to his nipples, then returned to them an extra time. By the time I was moving down his abdomen his cock was mostly erect.

After I reached his waist, I moved to his feet and legs just as the nurse had done. When I reached his upper thighs I used a delicate touch and paid extra attention. I did not have to lift his cock out of the way to wash his balls, his cock was completely hard and pointed straight north!

I washed his balls very thoroughly before wrapping my hand and the wash cloth around his cock to slide it up and down the entire length of his (admittedly impressive) cock. I repeated the up and down motion several times to assure that his penis was thoroughly clean. Then I rinsed and dried him before pulling the covers up and leaving him with a huge tent in the middle of his bed.

The next day I repeated the same procedure, except I paid even more attention to his nipples, his balls and his cock. The third day I stroked his cock until he was groaning. I kept this up through the weekend.

On Monday I decided to push things even more. As I prepared to give Bradley his bath I said, "When I'm giving you your bath I end up getting my clothes all wet. Since we are brother and sister, would it be okay if I took off some of my clothes so that they don't get all wet?"

Bradley was flabbergasted, all he could do was nod! I pulled off my top and peeled down my shorts so that I was wearing only my tiny white bikini panties. Then I started his bath. As I washed his face and neck, I allowed my naked breasts to rub against his chest. When I washed his chest I blatantly toyed with his nipples for quite a while. Then I washed his legs, when I reached his crotch I played with his balls and stroked his anus with the wash cloth. Then I began to pump my hands up and down his hard cock until rivulets of pre-coital fluid were dripping from the head of his cock. Then I gathered my clothes and skipped out of the room while he groaned my name.

By Wednesday I decided to actually suck and nibble on his nipples. He was thoroughly hard by the time I finished with them. When I was stroking his cock he was moaning and panting and begging me to finish him. "Becky, this is torture! It's been over three weeks since I got laid! Please make me cum!"

"Three weeks since you GOT LAID? No thought about your sex partner? It's all about you, right?

"Do you remember when you would tickle me until I would pee my pants? And then you would call Mom and tell her that I had wet myself?"

He reluctantly nodded. "That was torture. Now you can enjoy the same. But at least this is pleasure, isn't it?"

"Yes, but.... Won't you please let me cum?"

"Maybe! If you do everything I tell you. You're cock is mine and it will do exactly what I say, then maybe I will let you cum! Understand?"

He mumbled something.

"I think that you meant to say, 'Yes, Rebecca.' Right?"

"Yes, Rebecca." He said quietly.

"You need to say that like you mean it. Try again."

"Yes, Rebecca." he said clearly.

"That's much better. If you want me to let you cum sometime in the future, you will be my favorite cock toy and you will not cum until I instruct you to do so. Understood?"

"Yes, Rebecca."

"And what will you do, or not do?"

"I will do what you ask and I will not cum until you tell me that I may."

"THAT'S my good cock toy!"

The next morning when I came in to give Bradley his bath, his cock was already fully erect. "It looks like you are looking forward to your bath today!" As I washed his face and neck, I shifted to put my breasts in his face. "Would you like to suck on my nipples?" I asked. His answer was to latch onto the nearest nipple and begin to suck and lick enthusiastically.

After washing his chest, I returned the favor by sucking and nibbling on his nipples. I sucked and nibbled, then I took one nipple between my teeth and pulled out several inches; then I repeated on the other side. I did this about three times on each side, clamping his nipple between my teeth and pulling it hard.

When I reached his perineum his cock was already dribbling pre-cum. I slipped on a rubber glove and with the help of the soapy water, I slipped one finger into his ass. I pumped my finger in and out of his anus for several minutes. Then I began to slowly stroke his cock slowly, very slowly, and very lightly. His pre-cum was flowing freely and he tried to pump his cock in my hand. "No, little cock toy. You are to lie still and let me play! If you EVER want to be allowed to cum, you need to do as I say. Right?"

"Yes, Rebecca."

"Good boy. Now, let me play some more!"

I lightly touched and stroked on my brother's cock until it was a deep purple and the veins were standing out in stark relief. Then I pulled up the covers and left him with his raging hard-on.

That afternoon I was bored and decided to play with my brother some more. I stripped down to just my panties, then decided to push things even farther, and pulled off my panties too.

I walked into Bradley's room stark naked. "I thought maybe we could play some more?" His cock was beginning to form a tent in the middle of the covers. I pulled off his covers and took his cock in my hand. I pumped my hand up and down a few times, then I took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked on it for just a moment.

"GOD! THAT'S SO GOOD! JUST A FEW MINUTES MORE!!?!!"

"Not so soon! It will take much more than this to earn a chance to cum! Would you like to suck on my nipples some more?"

He nodded enthusiastically, and I climbed onto the bed and straddled his waist, lowering my breasts to his mouth one at a time while playing with his nipples. He was really doing a good job sucking my nipples and I was really horny! "Would you like to lick my pussy and make me cum?" Again he nodded enthusiastically.

I shifted position so that I was straddling his head and facing toward his body. I gently lowered myself to his face and he began to lightly lick my pussy. As I became more aroused I pressed down and forward to apply greater pressure to my clitoris. I also began to pinch and pull on his nipples.

I was in a sexual frenzy as I pumped my pussy back and forth over his mouth and nose. He licked and sucked and swirled on me while I twisted and tugged on his nipples. Then I came! My hips spontaneously jerked and twitched against his face, then they froze and he latched onto my clit and sucked and sucked and sucked. My orgasm was never-ending and all consuming. I came and came and CAME and CAME!!! Until I collapsed.

When I regained my senses his purple monster was dripping pre-cum on my cheek. As I got off the bed, Bradley gave me a pleading look. "You keep taking good care of me like that and I will let you cum before too long!"

He looked disappointed and hopeful all at once.

When I returned to my room I knew that I had just experienced the best climax of my young life. And I intended to enjoy that again and again.

Later that night I reviewed my collection of dildos to select one to devote to anal play. I picked out the largest fake cock that I had, it was over ten inches long and the shaft was about two inches wide with pronounced veins and a bulbous head. I thought that Bradley would enjoy it!

The next day when it was time for Bradley's bath, I entered his room stark naked, but I carried the dildo I had selected. I washed his face and let him suck on my nipples. I washed his chest and played with his nipples, eventually sucking and nipping and pulling on them with my teeth. When I washed down below, I lubricated the dildo and slowly pushed it into his rectum. Bradley bellowed, "What are you doing!?"

"Just playing!" I responded. "You ARE my cock toy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Rebecca." He replied meekly.

I pumped the dildo in and out of his ass numerous times until it moved freely. With the huge dildo sticking in his ass, I caressed and tickled his balls, then stroked his cock until his pre-cum was flowing freely.

I asked, "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

"Yes, please, may I lick your pussy?"

"Now, THAT is a good cock toy!" I positioned myself over his face, allowing him to run his tongue up and down along my slit while I started to play with his nipples. As he played I allowed myself to press my pussy more firmly against his face until it was riding across his face from nose to chin, lubricated with my vaginal secretions. He licked and sucked as he allowed me to fuck myself on his face. When I paused with my clit poised directly over his mouth, Bradley latched onto my clit and began sucking like crazy. My orgasm erupted, my hips quivered but he never lost contact with my clit. I squealed and screamed. I could feel the powerful contractions in my uterus and vaginal canal. Bradley kept sucking on my clit, and I kept cumming and cumming and cumming! My body was flailing, but he held onto my clit with his mouth and I continued my climax. I have no idea how many times I climaxed as wave after wave of orgasmic peaks washed through my body until I finally collapsed to Bradley's side. When I finally was able to speak, I said, "Keep that up and I will let you cum very soon!"

I pumped the dildo in and out of his ass a few more times, then left it there as I covered him and his straining cock with the covers.

After lunch, I decided to try something more risky. When I entered his room his cock was still tenting up the covers as it had been all day. "Your cock looks like it would be really good to ride on, don't you think?" Bradly nodded enthusiastically. I pulled down the covers and opened a condom, rolling it onto his big rigid shaft. "I am going to ride your cock, and I am going to enjoy a tremendous orgasm as I do so. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO THRUST INTO ME. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CUM!... IF you manage to do that, I will allow you to cum when I am finished, Understand?"

"Yes, Rebecca. Thank you, Rebecca!"

"That's a good cock toy!"

I straddled his hips and guided his cock into my dripping pussy. Just the thought of feeling his big cock inside me, but him not able to do anything about it, had me so aroused that I knew it would not take much for me to climax. His cock filled me delightfully and I began to rise and lower myself on his big cock. I pumped up and down, thrusting forward and back, causing his cock to move inside my pussy. "Remember, you are NOT to thrust, you ARE NOT to cum!"

123456...9