All Comments on 'Crystals of Infinity Ch. 01'

by bluro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
Nice start

You have me hooked, along with others; I hope. Good details, great character development. Now on to the meat and potatoes of the story. 5 for a great intro.

blurobluroover 5 years agoAuthor
@FieroGT1988

I'm glad you found it interesting! I'm still working on a substantial plotline - I just had an idea involving a certain set of characters and was eager to get it down on paper (or desktop, in this case). I'll make sure to keep the standards of this story high.

blurobluroover 5 years agoAuthor
@FieroGT1988

I'm glad you liked it! I know the chapter was really short, but I'm hoping that it's sort of set the tone for what's coming further. I'm still working on developing a substantial plotline - I started this only knowing the characters I wanted to use and what I wanted to base it on. I'll do my best to keep the standards of my writing high.

blurobluroover 5 years agoAuthor
Um

The double comment wasn't supposed to happen >_< I forgot about comment moderation.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

I thought it was the author's obligation to explain the story in fiction. Why should we need knowledge of ancient gods?

Thanks for the heads up though, saved me wasting time reading something I obviously would not understand.

blurobluroabout 5 years agoAuthor
@UltimateHomeBody

I'm just saying general knowledge would make it easier. You're right, though. I will mention whatever's important about them. It's not going to affect your reading experience much if you aren't very aware of these topics. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous