Cub and Cougar Meet on a Bus

Story Info
Bus journey that ended in a mature woman's bed.
2.2k words
4.27
28k
21
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil's car had broken down and was without a vehicle for a week. He decided to use public transport to commute to and from his office. Since he hadn't travelled using public transport for a few years now, he wasn't aware of the peak hour rush.

The buses in Mumbai are packed with commuters during office hours. Neil was waiting for the bus at the nearest stop. The bus arrived and he saw the morning rush. He pushed and shoved the others to get into the bus so that he doesn't get late to work. He was regretting his decision of not opting for Uber and being adventurous. After more pushing and shoving inside the bus, he was able to rest his back against a pole for better support. The next stop arrived, and a few people got down, but more got in. He was 15 stops away from his destination. The journey continued.

While resting against the pole, he felt an object poking the left side of his tummy, which was making him uncomfortable. He looked to his left and saw that it was a thick wooden (clothes) hanger that was in a woman's shopping bag that was brushing against him. He requested the woman to move the bag a little away, which she did and apologized.

The next stop came, and more people got in. The lady was pushed towards Neil and the object was now pressing more against his body. He looked towards the woman to complain but saw that she was struggling to stand still, let alone adjust the bag. The passenger standing ahead of Neil moved forward to get down, and Neil offered the woman the spot to stand in front of him as it was more comfortable. She thanked Neil and took a step forward. She was struggling a little, so Neil held her by her wrist and helped her get in front.

The bus wasn't moving due to traffic, and he had yet 10 more stops to cross. He was reading his email on his mobile when he found a sudden push from behind. This made him lose his balance and he pressed against the lady's body standing in front. He apologised to her and explained what had happened. The woman didn't react, remembering how kind Neil was to make her comfortable in front of him. He got another push from behind, and he caught hold of the woman's arm for support. He apologised to her right away. The woman, rather than raging in anger, turned her head and smiled.

"I believe you don't use public transport every day. People pushing each other is very common on buses, so stop apologizing" She tried to make him feel better.

" Thanks for being so understanding! And yes, I don't use public transport often". He smiled.

" You can rest your hands on my shoulder for better support" offered the lady.

Neil wasn't sure about this as people in India were still very conservative, and he didn't want any unwanted heat from his fellow passengers.

Lowering his head close to the lady's ears so that he could be more discreet he said.

"I am uncertain if people around us will see this as a great Idea. They will surely question our actions" He tried to sound convincing.

The lady shook her head in approval and after a long pause, she gestured Neil to get his ear closer so that she could whisper something to him.

"Listen, I know you have a valid point here, But I want to help you too, so why don't you hold my hips for the support it will be discreet. I don't want you falling over me all the time" She had a devilish grin on her face.

Neil was still having second thoughts about the suggestion as holding her hip wouldn't be very helpful from a support point, but when he got a push again, he let his hand rest over the ladies' hips.

She turned her head behind and smiled. Neil too blushed, feeling shy.

Neil had rested his left palm over the lady's hip. He was now curious to know more about her as his hand was enjoying the feel of her body. She had worn a traditional saree due to which her tummy was naked, and her breasts were covered by a blouse. Her hair was tied in a bun, and her Dupatta (A long cloth that is part of a saree) was covering Neil's hand. He wanted to touch her tummy but was scared to cross the line.

Neil was surprised when he felt the lady grab his hand and place it on her naked tummy. She didn't say anything, nor gave out a reaction, but continued to look forward.

Neil was enjoying how her skin felt. He wanted to do more but was still afraid, So he let his palm just rest there. The lady placed her hand over Neil's and squeezed it. Her tummy groped into his palms.

It was clear to Neil what her intentions were, and before she let go of Neil's hand this time, she pulled it upwards and placed it right under her left boob. Neil was now erect in his office pants.

Was this happening? Is this a dream? Am I touching a lady this close to her tit on public transport? His mind was clouded with so many questions.

He saw her wrap her boy using the Dupatta covering Neil's hand. Neil got bolder and placed his palm under her boob. Her left tit was now resting on his palm, He hadn't groped the entire tit and was feeling its weight resting on his palm.

The lady took a step behind and pressed her ass against his crotch. This motion caused her tit to be groped fully into his left palm. Neil squeezed her tit, feeling her softness. He felt her hip move against his crotch. Neil was able to outline her nipple, and he pinched it over her blouse. The lady pushed her head behind, enjoying the pinch.

"I will be getting down after 2 stops, Care to join me at my apartment for a cup of tea" She whispered to Neil.

Neil didn't want to skip work and was about to refuse her politely when he felt her left hand grope his penis, feeling his length. Neil let out a soft moan and said yes.

They both made their way towards the front and got off the bus.

"Nilam here" she introduced herself.

"Hi, I am Neil".

Neil was 27 and Nilam was 42. There was a huge age gap between them, but they both had similar needs, Hence nothing felt awkward between the two.

Nilam said to him that they will walk the rest of the way towards her building and made him aware that there was a medical store on the way. Neil didn't understand this at first but later realized that she hinted about condoms.

Nilam opened the door to her apartment, and she welcomed Neil inside. Neil placed the condoms and lube on the side table he had purchased from the medical store and took a seat on the sofa. Nilam after placing the bags away asked Neil if he wanted a cup of tea. He said yes.

Nilam went to the kitchen to prepare the tea. Neil could see her from where he was sitting. He loved what he saw and couldn't care less about the tea.

He walked towards her and stood behind her. Nilam felt his closeness. Neil hugged her in his embrace and snuggled against her body. He heard Nilam moan and loved how she sounded. He kissed her cheeks and looked down her neck from behind. Nilam had wonderful breasts. It had sagged a little because of her age but they were a handful. He groped them both from behind and started massaging them. She turned the induction off and without saying a word, dragged him into her bedroom.

They both felt the urgency and started to get undressed. Nilam was able to get naked first and offered to help Neil with his pants. She felt the length of his erect cock over his pants and gave his dick a hard squeeze, this made Neil scream in pain. She undid his pants and pulled it down along with his underwear. They were both naked now, ready to fuck each other.

Nilam had Neil's dick down her throat and was playing with his balls. Neil too was moving his hips for greater stimulation and was ducking her mouth.

Neil who found this whole situation to be so hot, couldn't last long, and he shot his cum which hit the back of her throat. Nilam wasn't expecting such an early release, and his sudden release caused her to gag. She had tears in her eyes but didn't want to stop. After sucking him clean, she fell on the Floor exhausted.

"Sorry it happened too fast" Neil was a bit disappointed.

"I Understand how hot such a moment is for a young man like you" She tried to comfort him. "Do you want me to help you get hard again? It would be a shame to waste the condoms and lube you brought" she laughed.

Neil went to the living room to pick up the bag of condoms and lube. When he entered Nilam's bedroom, he found her on all fours at the edge of the bed and saw his belt close to her.

"Is Nilam expecting a punishment?". Asked Neil.

"Yes master, I have been a bad girl, and I am ashamed of my actions on the bus"

"You have been a bad girl and now a bad girl needs to be punished".

"I accept the punishment, master" She grabs the belt and throws it in his direction.

Neil, who had never been a huge fan of extreme stuff, found himself in a very new situation. He picked up his belt and hit it hard against the frame of the bed, which created a loud sound.

"Ahhhhhhhh please be gentle with me my master" said Nilam.

" I don't think this is how punishment works".

Neil folded the belt in the centre and rubbed the leather against her vagina. He hit her inner thighs softly with it and bit her right ass cheek, leaving his bite mark over it.

He swung his belt against her ass turning it red. Nilam cried and asked for harder hits and she got those. Neil used his hands to spank the sides of her thick thighs and placed his cheek against her ass to feel the warmth of her skin. Her ass was now red.

He pushed her onto the bed, which made her fall on her tummy. He snuggled his face in between her legs from behind and started eating her vagina. She pushed her hips towards his face as she felt her clit being sucked.

Neil kneeled over her body and asked her to turn. Nilam's sore ass was tickling against the surface of the bed. He took out a condom, which she helped him slip over his dick. He placed her legs around his hip and entered her vagina. Her vagina was tight, and he found it difficult to penetrate her. He used the lube for lubrication and was now completely inside her. He started fucking her pussy, groping her tits for support.

After so much had happened between them, this was the first time since they had met that they were looking at each other more closely. He found her to be a beautiful mature lady, and She found him to be a healthy and handsome man.

Neil started pulling on her nipples, which made the veins on her breasts appear, He loved how the veins looked over her sagged tits, He took deeper swings which made her tits to jiggle. He bit and pinched her nipples after realizing how much pleasure she derived from pain. She loosened her legs around Neil's hips and used her body to push him down. She reached for her drawer and took out her dildo.

She handed over the dildo to Neil. He asked Nilam to open her mouth and lubricate the dildo with her saliva. After the dildo was shiny and wet, he asked her to get on top of him and take his dick into her ass. She used the lube over his dick and started to sit on it inch by inch, feeling his length accommodate her ass. Her ass was halfway down Neil's penis, and she started moving over him and was letting out painful moans. Neil took her dildo and started poking it against her vagina, which made her grope her breasts in pleasure and her eyes rolled.

She was now getting fucked in both her holes, Her mature body felt young again. Neil shot his cum into her ass and she screamed in pleasure.

Nilam who had her ass filled was yet to reach her orgasm. She sat over Neil's face and started grinding her vagina over it. Neil rubbed his palms over her sore ass and was nibbling and sucking on her vagina under her.

She caught Neil by his hair and pressed it against her vagina as she orgasmed over his face. She snuggled into his arms and they fell asleep.