Cuban Slide

Story Info
Best. Hookup. Ever.
1.5k words
4.54
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The personal ad was to the point. "Looking for NSA hookups with bi and gay men 35-55. Can only host. Close to freeways."

Sounded good to me. And his pictures promised a hot furry body and nice dick.

I called him and arranged to meet at his place later that evening.

I drove the 45 miles to his place with lots of anticipation. The condo complex was indeed freeway-close. Nice, suburban, nondescript. It was a chilly winter evening, but I was very warm when I heard him call my name from his balcony. Moments later, he opened the door, stark naked, stiff, uncut cock pointing right at me. It was a rare case when the reality was even hotter than the pictures.

We wasted no time on pleasantries. He took my hand, asked me if I wanted water or anything, and escorted me into his bedroom. What I saw of the place was sparsely furnished, but nice.

The bed was stripped of any pretense of being anything but a sexual arena. There were candles, bottles of lube and poppers, and not much else other than a chair in the corner and a nightstand next to the bed.

He sat himself on the edge of the bed, slowly rubbing his dick as he watched me undress. When I was naked, I walked over to him. He stood, briefly, and allowed me to embrace him but not kiss him. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me firmly to my knees and started slapping my face with his dick.

"Get down there you fucking cocksucker," he growled.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock in and started fucking my face vigorously. He held my head with both his hands while slamming his dick against the back of my throat. His cock was just long enough to reach the back, but not long enough to trigger a gag reflex in my unprepared throat. Thick enough to fill my mouth but not so thick that it strained my jaw. I could feel the veins against my tongue and the smooth fat head as he battered the space between my tonsils. Damn, he tasted good, and the whiffs I got of his bush as my nose slammed into it promised sensory overload to come.

After a minute or two, I reached up and pushed him down on the bed. I needed to regain some control over the situation: I wanted to examine and savor every inch of his dick and his balls with my eyes and lips and tongue. I wanted to explore his pubes and his crotch with my nose, inhaling his musk deeply.

He allowed me some exploration, but pretty soon he grabbed my head again with both hands and forced me down on his cock with a whispered "fuckin' suck my dick, man! Worship that big cock!" Faster and faster I bobbed my head up and down, using every trick I knew, and less than a minute later I felt his cock swell and with a muffled cry he unloaded a gush of sperm in my mouth.

As I swallowed, I moved myself up next to him and held him close. He responded, but would not let me kiss him. I ran my hands over his shaved head, and the very short but very dense bristly dark beard. The thick fur on his muscular chest had a more reddish hue, and felt coarser than usual. His nipples were perky but not sensitive, so I moved on to the fur on his tight belly. He turned on his side to embrace me, and I stroked his furry biceps and reached around to his lightly hairy back.

All this time he was slowly stroking his cock just as he had been earlier. Barely ten minutes had passed since he unloaded in my mouth when he tensed almost imperceptibly and shot a second load on my leg.

He wiped the jizz off my leg with his hand, and then grabbed my cock and started jacking me off using his cum as lube. As it dried out a bit, he began sucking my dick, deep and slow. Nice. Nothing fancy, but nice. He reached for a bottle of lube, and instead of using it to jack me off as I'd expected, he started slathering it around his asshole. "Fuck me," he growled as he leaned forward on the bed, ass in the air, lube trickling over his hairy taint. I heard him inhale and caught the unmistakable aroma of poppers.

I got on my knees and into position. "Got a condom?" I asked.

"Don't want it. Just fuck me," he replied.

After a moment's hesitation, I pushed the head of my cock against his asshole. It slid in without any resistance at all. It was an asshole that had seen lots of action, possibly even earlier that evening. Once I started fucking him, he tightened his ass muscles like an expert, providing just the right amount of friction to get me going. Faster, then slower, then pulling out and teasing his hole with the head of my dick, then jamming it in to the hilt. Watching the hair around his hole cling to my naked, lube-soaked cock. Sweat glistened on his furry, muscular back. His round fuzzy butt yielded to me as I pounded him harder and harder. The visual was all too much for me and with a series of uncontrolled spasms, I shot three, four, five times, deep in his ass.

Completely spent, I popped my cock out of his hole just in time to see him shoot a third load onto the mattress. Not wanting to let it go to waste, I greedily stuck my face between his knees and licked it right up. This guy was a fucking cum machine!

I was kneeling at the end of the bed as he rolled over onto his back with his legs still spread. Since I was right there, I started sucking on his balls, licking the mixture of cum and lube from his crotch, tonguing his willing hole. My only wish was that I'd been able to eat out his furry ass before he'd lubed it up.

Sated, I moved and lay next to him again, running my sticky fingers through his chest hair, dozing a bit. Soon, he got up to get a drink of water and offered to bring me some. I accepted and lay there, watching his lithe fur-covered body move like a cat as he left the room.

He returned moments later with a bottle of water for each of us. I noticed that he was sporting another erection!

He put the water on the nightstand and sat down between my legs. He grabbed them and gently pushed them back over my head. He began taunting my asshole with his tongue. His bristly beard was a bit rough on my thighs and crack, but his tongue action was expert and he soon had me quivering as he licked and probed my hole. I was in complete bliss from his rimming.

He raised himself to his knees, propped my legs on his shoulders, and started teasing my damp, quivering hole with his cock. I was about to ask him to get a condom, but I realized I didn't care. All I wanted was his cock inside me. Now. Reading my mind, he lubed my ass and slipped his cock right in.

He fucked my ass as vigorously as he'd fucked my face earlier. No tricks, no change of angle or pace, just simple, direct, no-nonsense fucking. All you could hear was grunting from both of us. Before long, he pulled out and shot a load across my body, landing on my face and in my beard. I was still recovering from my first orgasm, and he'd just had a fourth!

He crawled next to me and put his arm over my chest. For the first time all evening, he talked in more than three-word grunted sentences. I learned that he was born in Cuba and had lived in the US for 20 years. His family didn't know that he was gay. He liked to fuck and be fucked but didn't want any entanglements, so he would greet hookups at the door naked and ready for action, so that there was no doubt that he meant business.

He rolled over on his back, revealing that his cock was hard again, and he was stroking it slowly. Moments later, and without a word, a fifth load of cum gushed out of his dick and pooled in his bush. And once again, I leaned over and licked up every drop.

"Thanks" he said, getting up off the bed. "I've got to get up to go to work in the morning, so we're going to have to call it a night." I slipped into my clothes and he showed me to the door, still naked, his cock still swollen if not rock-hard. "Call me," he said as he shut the door behind me.

I walked back to my car, precum oozing from my cock, lube dribbling from my asshole, and cum drying in my beard. I was in hog heaven. I got home and jacked off twice reliving the experience.

I tried to hook up with him again, but we weren't able to find a time. Eventually, he disappeared from the local scene. But even after ten years, I'll never forget him and the wonderful evening I spent with him.