Cuck City

Story Info
Kelly Madison and Me cuckolding Ryan.
985 words
3.02
8.6k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Short story about cuckolding...

Kelly Madison and Ryan Madison... and Me

"Sit there and watch, bitch!" Kelly smacks Ryan in the face, pulling his head back, spitting right in his fucking face.

"You're gonna sit there and watch James fuck me. A real man with a real cock, you little dick bitch!" Kelly smacks him again, then walks over to me. She's wearing a black latex bodysuit. Holes for her huge tits, her pussy and her ass. Tall latex boots. That long, flowing blonde hair accentuating her perfect, plus 50 face. She's tall, thin and stacked like a brick shithouse. She rubs my pierced nipples and licks my lips, letting her dopey husband watch everything.

Ryan is tied in a chair, a ball gag in his mouth. He's nude, having to watch his wife get fucked by her new man... me. I'm taking the bitch. He's not man enough for her so I'm taking her. I've been fucking her behind his back forever anyway. He's so clueless, he was totally shocked when Kelly told him about us. He cried when she told him she was leaving him for me. This is his goodbye present. Ha.

Keely kneels down in front of me, licking all over my massive, twelve inch cock. Ryan lowers his head, not wanting to watch. I laugh. Kelly engulfs my cock sucking me in, dragging her thick, luscious lips slowly up and down my fat shaft, her saliva pouring out everywhere. I grab her blonde head and fuck her face. I spit over at Ryan. He cries. I laugh as he watches me fuck his soon to be ex wife's gorgeous mouth. She smiles up at me around my cock, loving giving herself to me. Kelly flips off Ryan as he watches. We both laugh at the pathetic piece of shit.

Kelly happily bobs her head on my cock, shaking it wildly as she sucks me. We both give Ryan the finger, laughing hard at him. I grunt. Kelly pulls off of my cock and opens wide, her tongue totally outstretched. I cum hard into her mouth, my thick, slimy jizz shooting out in thick globs into Kelly's cum craving mouth. She makes sure Ryan can see everything.

When I finish cumming, Kelly looks at him and opens wide, showing him her mouthful of my cum. She ravenously swallows it down, licking and smacking her lips, opening them again to show her bitch hubby that she swallowed it all down. She spits over at him again, mockingly laughing at him.

Kelly get up and walks over to Ryan, smacking his face repeatedly. She spits on him and mocks him. She then walks back to me and bends over, reaching back to spread her sweet, slick labia for me. I smack my still hard cock on it, then slide all the way inside. Kelly's beautiful eyes roll back in her head as I inch all the way up her tight clamping cunt. Ryan starts fucking crying again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!" I yell at him as I reach under Keely and squeeze her massive, 34G tits as they hang down below her. I pound her pussy hard and fast, squeezing those perfect hooters so fucking hard.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE, BABYYYYYYYYY!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK, JAMESSSSSSSSSSS!!" Kelly screams and creams, squirting all over my cock.

I pull out and rub my throbbing cock on Kelly's leaking pussy. I push against her super tight rosebud and slide up her tight, warm, welcoming ass. I fuck Kelly's supple ass, doggy style, as her bitch ass husband watches, crying like a punk ass bitch, watching a real man use and abuse his wife, knowing she fucking loves it all!

I booty bang Kelly for fifteen minutes. She squirts twice, drenching me and the floor. I pull out and Kelly wheels around, eagerly kneeling in front of me. She spits on my cock and wraps those luscious hooters around my hard throbbing meat missile. Kelly pumps my fat meat with her super phat tits, pumping faster and faster. I squeeze em and start pounding em myself.

"Watch a real man fuck my tits... HIS TITS!" Kelly mocks her crying bitch of a husband.

"I'm all yours, baby. I'm your bitch. Use me any way you want, James. I belong to you now." Kelly blows me kisses as I pound her super soft, heavy, all natural jugs.

"YOU HEAR THAT, BITCH? I BELONG TO JAMES NOW! I'M HIS BITCH! I'M DONE WITH YOU, BITCH! FUCK OFF!" Kelly spits on her husband again. He cries uncontrollably, knowing his woman is now my woman.

I cum all over Kelly's, gorgeous, smiling face. My thick jizz splatters all over that perfect face. Fuck! She's sexy! I start pissing all over Kelly's face and tits. She loves it, smiling so bright, blowing me sweet kisses as my warm piss rains down on her sexually charged face and tits.

"LOOK AT THAT, BITCH BOY! I'M PISSING ALL OVER MY BITCH... MY BITCH! SHE'S ALL MINE, PUNK!" I yell at the pathetic, crying pile of mush in the chair. I spit at him again, enjoying pissing all over Kelly. Ahhhhhh. She opens up and drinks down the last of my piss. Kelly's sucks me piss dry, shaking her head wildly as she sucks me, making sure to suck out every yellow drop of salty urine in me.

I help her up and we kiss, both flipping off Ryan, walking out of the room. I push his head as I walk by. He keeps crying, begging Kelly not to leave him. She just laughs at his punk ass and walks out with me, her arms happily around me.

Kelly and I get married. We're gonna have a wonderful, happy... and freaky sex filled life from now on. Cuckolding her former husband was fun... maybe not for him... but it definitely was for us.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers