All Comments on 'Cuck has Two for the Price of One'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CTD60

You're getting a little lazy. You hit all the LW buttons in half a page. You did add one, the mother in law going off with the cheated on husband and wife. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad for a quick hitter

But the Mother-in-law AND lover boy's wife seemed like a bad combination, I mean, how old is Mommy? Eeewwww.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Quality imstead of quantity

This is not coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Good Thing

The only good thing about this story is that it was over quickly. I could care less that it's about a cuckold. The problem with the story is that it was a horrible premise, poorly executed, with stilted dialog, ridiculous plot and atrocious use of the English language.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
I like the story

I like premis, but the structure is wrong. What makes a good flash story is a twist in the tail. The scene where he gets the menage a trois offer should end the story, perhaps in the car on the way as they leave rather than as they arrive.

Interexted to hearcothercwriters opinion.

Norm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Feels unfinished

Just one example: you foreshadowed the mother-in-law asking her daughter why she did this but never delivered the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good grief.

How do you take weddings rings off of someone? Answer: You don’t. And why hire an investigator? He already knew she was cheating, just fucking divorce her because in a no-fault state, it doesn’t matter.

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
OK off we go!

This story is fine and coherent.Xzy89c1( do YOU know the meaning of coherent?) The language, like most stories of this type, tends to be a little 'staccato' but it adds to the atmosphere most times. I found it contiguous and readable 'Dave', good story and a little difference to the cheated husband finding a whore or the cheater's wife at home with the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lightning Round!!!

WearethroughImrunningoffwithyourmomandyourloverswife ok thx bai!!!!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Re Nony - one good thing

You could care less? So you care a little bit about it?

If, in fact, you mean don't care anything for the story being about a cuckold, then perhaps you should also be careful about who you criticise for using atrocious English.

Like many of these short stories it's impossible to build up much if any character and so there is little feeling about them. I got to the end of the story and it felt more like I had got to the end of a news article. A led to b which led to c, "oh, that's nice", next on the news an item about....

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

Reads like a teenage romance novel. No depth to the dialogue. Written more like a need to assure oneself, more therapeutic rather than entertaining or enlightening a reader.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

In my mind, while he may be a cuckold, he's no cuck, since he's not accepting the situation.

Why doe he mother have to see with her own eyes? Wasn't the investigator's report, I assume with photos, enough?

Why do the lover boys always have gorgeous wives, sometimes hotter than the wife they're cheating with!

Her father has a PRIVATE jet? The fool cheats on a woman with that much money?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Whatever you're smoking when you write these, please share.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
In real life things don't come out so rosy

But this is fiction and I like a happy ending. Really, both the beautiful mother-in-law and an ebony model -- he sure moved up in the world! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: sbrooks

He's no cuck? I thought any man that is cuckolded by his wife is a cuck, whether he approves or not. Not a willing cuckold, but nevertheless still a cuckold. Isn't that the definition? I see what you're saying but...... (signed ML)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This is 2019 and we encourage writers to post this year!

What a great plot. The wife decides to cuck a guy so he gets a shitload of revenge by banging her mother and the lover's wife! Only a very fertile mind could possibly dream this shit up! It is amazing. I am now considering a story where the wife is banged by the entire team of underachieving Jacksonville Jaguars. The husband gets even by banging all of their wives, girlfriends, sisters, mothers, daughters, babysitters, and their friends, along with the women working in the concession stands! Suddenly, he's the one laughing! The guy's name? Andrew Luck! We need more stories where friends and relatives of cheaters rally to soothe the pain of a hard working husband. Our writer friend, Dave, is one wild and crazy mother trucker! Long live 2019!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Yours is one of a very few stories where the cuck fights back or rebels from that status. I guess there are many more men who would enjoy being a cuckold than men who want to imagine being in the status, but not willing to write about how to extract from it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous ML Re: "re: sbrooks"

The problem is, you're confusing the dictionary definition with Loving Wives.

Yes, according to the dictionary, just about every husband in Loving Wives is a cuckold, i.e., his wife has sex with other men.

In LW, there are two basic types of husbands: Those who accept their cuckoldry, either by choice or by force or fear, and those who don't.

To differentiate, many (I won't say most or all) of us, use the term "cuck" for the first group. So all cheated on husbands are cuckolds, but only those who accept that status are cucks. In this sense it's not simply an abbreviation for cuckold.

This actually makes the title wrong, it should be "Cuckold has..."! Fred actually turned the Bull into a cuckold! Whether he's a cuck remains to be seen, though I don't know what he can do about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a lot of discussion in the comments

good sign of a good story. thanks author. i like your short stories.

First off: "loving wives" can cover literally anything involving a wife. from faithful and actually loving. swinging with open communication. or plain up ironic sociopathic levels of cheating and abuse. I see too many people argue what belongs in this category. Hope that helps.

This story is all too common, but well executed. We'll never know why the wife is such a bitch. Most women are cowards. It's in their DNA. Don't take risks. Don't stand out. Not a bad thing btw! The 'hold my beer' risk taking is best suited to the gender that isn't responsible for giving us new life!

Women are easily emboldened by the ease of divorce, and the cultural shift towards women behaving like animals. Even men, despite all the machismo culture, are considered pigs and dogs for cheating or fucking a married woman. A man is still culturally speaking in Roman times. A woman nowadays is basically madonna, a fatherless diva that lives in a material world. Even with the courts on their side, she can't change the damage her cheating creates in the family dynamic. No amount of entitled coddling and propaganda will change that.

I know that some men and women just aren't cut out for marriage. That's fine if they're honest about it. Some of the coolest people in the world are openly single and ready to mingle. But the entitled cheater is a blight on society. Many of us love watching the natural consequences in these stories. Cucks are always really pissed off though. Not sure why. They seem really brave and angry on the internet. LIke...isn't your fetish being small, weak, and humiliated. You should ALWAYS rejoice then in reading about a wife and her lover being humiliated. You enjoy it, so they should enjoy it. That logic I can follow. What I don't get is all this pretend alpha shit. Like you're the gatekeepers of cuckold tales. Like we're afraid of you guys, like the guys that raise another man's children have any capacity to intimidate. It's bizzaro. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay, but...

I would have liked some of Maria's and Charles' reaction. I was originally going to say more of their reaction, but all the only reaction from either of them was Maria's scream. Especially considering Maria's attitude at the start and the fact he's leaving her for her mother, some reaction was warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"...confrontation ensues."

Not much of a confrontation. If this had been a dramatic presentation and not a written story, it would have been a "blink and you miss it" moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As If....

As if the beautiful wife is going to lower herself to take up with some white schlub. I love the fantasy, typical cheap fantasy, but get real. Wives and girlfriends of athletes are on a different plane entirely. And the other way around, too. What higher echelon ball player, black or white, is going to even consider hooking up with some suburban housewife, no matter how hot her "hubby" thinks she is?

So while the story is written in readable fashion it doesn't pass the laugh test.

R.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Nice

Sounds like a great fantasy of a man trapped. Hopefully this happens to a guy in this situation.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm quite surprised

About comments like athlete's wife would take up with white shlub. I must have missed it, where did it say that he was a shlub? As for on the real many of pro athlete's I have know are shit family men, and lousy lovers. I am average guy who ran restaurant. More than a few girl friends came back to see me to try to pick me up, and I didn't need to pay them. Or drug them

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Needed more

As a flash story it was really too quick and clinical. I would like to have seen more agonising over his decision to end it, some idea that the three-way had been arranged already rather than in the Uber, and some idea of how the next stage was going to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Short and Sweet

A nice, well laid out story that seems to cover all the LW requirements for a BTB story with the added twist of the two cheated on spouses getting together with the mother-in-law. Could have used more fleshing out but an interesting take on cheating spouses.

Question: how did her island father with the private plane respond to his daughter's situation?

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
MIS-MATCH

One anon commenter noted the psychology of the 'athlete' and his cheated-on wife and their unlikely participation in this 'pentagon"..... too many 'sides' for a love triangle!

4* for the basic premise but the attempt to gain extra traction using the mother-in-law is unnecessary as even hubby getting it on with the 'athlete's wife is a stretch. Not well planned and consequently not enjoyable and eminently forgettable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice scene...

...but it's not a story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Lose one win two better than other

Good story enjoyed

Don't need so many tears anger rage yes

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good Quick Read

I would have liked to see more but was satisfied with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is perfect for typical LW reader, a sexist, mysoginistic, racist White Pig-Guy

In this story, a useless loser White Guy is somehow portrayed as some kind of hero. Now, our White hero is married to a very gorgeous White Woman. But now that Bitch just starts fucking a Black Top Athlete who is married to a gorgeous, rich Woman but suddenly just starts fucking our White hero's Wife for no reason. Now, the Wife and the Black Athlete think the White hero is a cuck! They are so wrong man! He surprises them and fucks the Black Athlete's rich, top notch Wife, and his mother-in-law too...

This story was written by and for loser White Guys who have no gorgeous Wife and are very jealous and envious of Black Pro AThletes! Just look at all the positive reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sucked

that truly sucked.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Typical

What utter BS, why do you always have the insert black folks into your twisted racist rants? E.S.A.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yes it did truly suck, not intertaining in the least!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

Went back to see.if I ever liked your stories. Can't tell much from this one.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Had a good laugh, tongue in cheek stuff, hilarious, thx Dave.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

When it switched from Francesca to Virginia with "I too am grateful Fred." an attribution would have been helpful, it took me reading the exchange a couple of times to figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too Short

The ending was too short. No reaction on the part of the cheaters. Needs an epilog. Could have been a 5, a generous 3 instead.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of crap.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Needs to be fleshed out more but a good beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read two from this guy and they were both a load of crap. No more. A1

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Terrible story. No way hotel security would allow them to enter a hotel room like that or at all.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Not a word from the wife?

No screaming for forgiveness?

Really no emotion at all.

Also taking the mil and the other wife away? That is really true to what would happen in life.

Could have been a high score if it was fleshed out but it just lacked a dose of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't know if he's a trucker, but the author certainly is crazy since he believed this mess to be worth submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short and to the point BTB. Good certainly use a follow-up with more details and full consequences.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me having a beginning and a ending does not make enough of a story to be one.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.12.22]

Fun!

11/10!!!111

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

Not one of your better ones but keep writing 👍🏼

Hardday1953Hardday19532 months ago

So sad! Yet, a foolish wife so bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
1277 Followers
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
839
Ben Broken 
4.41
169
101
Already Gone 
4.58
981
497
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories