Cuck Me (a short G2S cuck story)

Story Info
A gay man tells his boyfriend his fetish for being 'cucked'.
1.7k words
5.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuck Me (a short G2S cuck story).

He was reluctant at first. For a few reasons.

First of all, he was gay, sleeping with a woman had never crossed his mind.

He wasn't the type of gay man who'd belittle women's bodies or act all grossed out if female nudity appeared on TV, or in a movie. But still, as lifelong gay man, he felt zero attraction towards the opposite sex.

Second of all, he didn't want to cheat on me - at least at first.

And third, he'd never even heard the term "cuck" before, let alone wanted to make me one of his.

I had explained my rather unusual fantasy to my boyfriend, my long term partner, Craig, after a few too many drinks, one night.

He wasn't a big drinker, so while I was spilling my most embarrassing secrets, something I would never have done had I been sober, he was listening and paying attention, and remembering every little, cringey detail of our conversation.

I was so embarrassed when he reminded me of what I had said, the following morning.

I told him that I fantasied about him cheating on me with a woman, and then me catching him in the act. And he would be saying dirty things to her, giving her compliments, while telling her embarrassing and insulting things about me. Belittling me to a woman that neither of us knew, while he was committing the ultimate act of betrayal on me.

I don't think he understood it. Why I'd ever want to catch him in such an awkward situation. I tried to explain that my fantasies weren't grounded in logic, and in a way, they blurred the line between a turn on, and something that would devastate me.

Some deep part of me wants to be humiliated, and I can't explain why. But there was another part of me that had always been kind of jealous and maybe a little paranoid about the idea of my partners cheating on me, and perhaps even leaving me for someone else.

I've always been a little insecure.

It had never happened, and those feelings had never gotten in the way of the relationships I've had.

I think being a cuck, and since it would all be an act, would allow me to explore these darker elements about me, but with the 'safety feature' on.

It was like being on a rollercoaster, or going sky diving.

Falling out of a plane and plummeting towards the ground at nearly 200 mph, would be an horrific situation to find yourself in - unless you were sky diving and was fitted with a parachute.

Being stuck inside a car that was careening down the highway, with no sign of stopping, would be terrifying, but millions of people pay for a similar experience at theme parks, every year.

And this would be similar to that, it would just be an act.

A few weeks later, and that one drunken conversation completely forgotten about, I came home from work around the usual time, only to find the door already was unlocked.

That struck me as odd, since I was usually the first one of us to get home.

There was also a car I didn't recognize, parked outside, on the street, although that wasn't totally out of the ordinary. But not an every day sort of thing, either.

I got inside, and turned around to hang my jacket up, at the side, but found a pale iris jacket hung up there next to my boyfriends'. I didn't recognize it, it didn't belong to either of us, and in fact, it looked like a woman's. My boyfriend's jacket was hung there too. So he must have arrived home early.

Then I saw some women's shoes on the floor. Some cream pointed-toe flats. And then I heard a distinctively female voice, coming from upstairs, she sounded like she was in pain.

Wait, no. It sounded more like she was moaning out in pleasure, not pain!

I could hear my boyfriend's voice too. He was making rhythmic grunts, and, almost too quiet to make out, he was uttering soft words of pleasure and encouragement, towards her, under his breath.

And the realization hit me! Oh my god, Craig was having an affair with a woman!

My mind began to feel foggy, I started hyperventilating, and I couldn't think straight for a moment.

Why would he be cheating on me? I was mortified.

And why would he be cheating on me with a woman? Why on Earth would he be doing it right now? Right here? When he knew I was due home?

And then my mind drifted back to the embarrassing, drunken conversation we had, a few weeks ago, and it hit me.

He was actually doing this for me! He was engaging himself in my fetish to please me.

A sense of relief flowed through me, although I was still reeling a little from the hit of adrenalin racing through me.

Still feeling something akin to shock, because my boyfriend was currently having sex with someone that wasn't me - a woman in fact - I was surprised to find myself also experiencing a burst of arousal.

I was feeling very conflicted between a feeling of betrayal, and extreme arousal.

I had fantasied about this moment, but it had always been safe, tucked away in a fantasy. It wasn't real life, until now that was.

After I had collected myself together, I crept up the stairs, listening to every gasp, moan and groan the two lovers made together.

The female stranger was clearly enjoying herself. Enjoying being impaled on my boyfriend's thick, gay, eight inch shaft, as he drove his cock into her silky, warm pussy, over and over again.

But I think what caught me off guard more than anything else, was the sounds my own boyfriend was making.

I mean, it's possible the sounds were just for my benefit, or maybe even for the woman's, but it's also quite possible he was truly enjoying himself as he thrusted himself into her, as he fucked this young women on the same bed he had been sharing with his boyfriend for several years.

His moans were deep and primal. And now that I was just outside our bedroom door, and could finally see the two fully naked bodies joined together, I could hear his encouraging words, clearly.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good, Daphne."

"Your pussy feels so damn tight!"

"Fuck!"

Then I heard her - Daphne - askiing him if she made him feel good.

"Tell me, uuugh! Tell me how you like that."

I could see her, grinding her hips around him, in a circular motion. My boyfriend was fucking her from behind, doggy style, with both his hands placed on her wide, perfectly round hips. His fist gripping her soft, smooth skin for extra leverage, and pulling her ass back into him as he drove his cock back into her. Their bodies making slap, slap, slapping sounds as the two of them came together, hard, repeatedly.

"You feel so fucking amazing, baby", he told her again. "I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. I can't believe what I was missing from my life! Not until I found you."

"Oh yeah!" She moaned. "Fuck my pussy!" She begged my boyfriend.

Craig groaned yet again. I could see that his body was drenched in sweat. He ran his hands up her body towards her large, swaying breasts, he grabbed and squeezed them as he continued fucking her from behind.

He looked so into this act, and so proficient. I might have been completely convinced the whole thing was a genuine act of betrayal, if I hadn't recently mentioned to him the fact that this I'd had been my biggest fantasy

He was panting now, breathing heavy, and his thrusts were getting faster and shorter, and their moans were getting louder and sounding more urgent. His body was on top of hers, pinning her hard to the bed, under his full weight. I don't think either of them will be able to last for much longer.

"Do you like my pussy?" Daphne asked him.

"Yes!" Craig almost cried out, trying desperately to hold off the impending climax that was threatening to end this wondrous moment.

"Do I feel good inside?"

"Yes!" My boyfriend told her, his movements quickening even more.

"Better than your boyfriend does?"

"Nnngh! Fuck yes!" He shouted out, almost breathlessly. "I don't know how much longer I can last inside you" He warned her. "Your pussy feels fucking incredible wrapped around my cock."

At almost the same time, the girl started moaning. Her high pitched wails flooding the rest of our home and probably beyond even the walls of our home.

Then my boyfriend's desperate groans joined hers in a duet, and his thrusts became short, hard, fast bursts as he fired shot after shot of fertile seed deep inside her pink crevice.

A few moments later, and still panting, Craig withdrew himself from the beautiful young woman he'd forsaken me for. His slightly softening cock looked so shiny and spent now that it had dumped its large load deep inside its brand new favorite place.

Craig rolled off of Daphne, and fell back to the bed, to lay at the side of her. They lay on their sides facing each other, their noses almost touching, as they regained their breath. Small satisfied smiles adorned both their flushed faces.

I couldn't help but notice the fact that they really went all out for me, doing all this. Selling the act so believably, indulging me in my ultimate fantasy. Even if it wasn't really Craig's "thing", he'd done this all for me, anyway.

I'm not sure what the woman got out of this, except for some great sex from my boyfriend. Perhaps he'd promised to pay her some cash, if she agreed to act out this fantasy with him, just to make me happy.

What surprised me even more, was how Craig had made it look so easy. Despite being a gay man with absolutely no interest in women, he had done all this for me, and really put the effort into making it look like he had been enjoying himself as he fucked Daphne on our bed.

I'm so lucky.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crossing a Boundary The sister of a gay man's boyfriend is a maneater.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Summer Affair - A G2S Story A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.in Romance
More Stories