Cuck Serves Girlfriend and Bull...

Story Info
Cuck gets punished after daring to touch his girlfriend.
750 words
3.82
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been cooking for two hours by the time you both arrive from your cocktails at the bar. There is wine already on the table. When I hear the key jingle in the lock I can't even bear to look up. You both enter and start laughing at me naked, in my cage, staring at the floor. I don't know what to say or even if I should say anything at all. But you do, "well bitch, are you going to pull my chair out? Dinner better be ready." I do as I'm told, and bring two plates over. It's horribly awkward for me. Here I am locked in a chastity cage, serving my Goddess and her new lover dinner. I can barely look at them, and I don't think they'd want me to. So I just go and stand a few feet away as you both begin eating your meal. You talk as if I'm not even there, laughing and flirting as I fill your glasses whenever I notice they need it.

At one point yours gets empty because I haven't been paying attention. You demand that I come over and fill it to the top, then take it and throw it in my face. Berating me for not being prompt. Asking me, "If you're not going to be a good bitch, why are you even fucking here?" I refill your glass again and retreat to my post, dripping in red wine as you both laugh at my pathetic, silent submission. Once I clear dinner and serve dessert you tell me to go to the bedroom and prepare. I do, laying the bed with a vibrator and a gag as you requested earlier.

I kneel by the foot of it, knowing you'll be in soon. When you come in, you're both clearly drunk now, staggering slightly. I stare at the ground. Far too humiliated to make eye contact. He comes over to me, grabs my face and spits on it. You say, "Good idea, baby" and do the same. You take the gag and gag me, enforcing my silence as both of your spits cover my face.

You begin making out, touching each other, occasionally looking over and saying something like "Don't you wish you could be him? You'll never be him." You undress each other, and it's hard for me to not look at how sexy you are, look at what I know I don't deserve and never will. When his clothes come off my undeserving patheticism is only reinforced more. He is huge in more than one way. He is muscled while I am skinny and weak. His cock is so obviously longer and thicker than mine. Why would you choose me when you could have all of that?

You begin by sucking his dick, looking at me as you do. I strain in my cage, letting out an occasional whimper into the gag. Then he grabs you, turns you around and begins to fuck you with his massive dick, something you would never, ever let me do. You scream with pleasure as I watch and know I could never make you sound that way. He stops for a second and you flop on your back, your pussy is only a little bit away from me so I reach out and touch it. He stares at me with fury and grabs me, you laugh as you know what is next. I am bent over the bed, and you both take turns smacking my balls, laughing as I cry out louder with each strike. He tells me that your pussy is not mine and I'm never to touch it again.

By the end I can barely move; I am in so much pain. I slump down as he continues to fuck you. I hear as he makes the noises of climax, something I'll never know in the cage. I am rolled up on the ground whimpering into the carpet, still reeling from being punished so severely by a real man and my beautiful Goddess. You cheerfully say "Clean up time!" I know what I have to do, I crawl over to your pussy and lick his cum from it. You both can't help but laugh, degrading me and telling me how much of a pathetic sissy bitch I am. How either of you could make me do anything. Once I'm done, you tell me to "go get glasses of wine for me and my friend." So I do.