All Comments on 'Cuck shit'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

Well, sadly you named this one accurately. I kept hoping you were trying to be ironic but it actually was shit. Ah well, hopefully your next one isn’t.

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

What’s up with the she won’t lie bit but then she supposedly lies to make thinks hotter during sex? Is that a little joke on the cuck that she wasn’t on the pill and he never gives her an organism?

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I will give you a 5 on this, though it had some weaknesses

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Nope. This cuck shit makes no sense. No straight man would do any of this nasty garbage. The MC is gay or at least bi. Please don’t bring kids into a cesspool like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Normally I don't care but this sure as shootin' didn't belong in the LW section. Poorly thought out and badly written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I started reading this hoping there would be some kind of a twist to the story where the main character dumps the slut but half way through the second page it was clear that he was never going to respect himself enough to leave her an find a woman that would truly love him and find him to be perfect, I stopped reading before i got to the end of page 2 As. One of the characters are sympathetic and all exhibit disgusting behaviors.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have given 6 stars

PolpolpPolpolp9 months ago

What a poor story i really think its was gonna be a cliffhanger but no it get worse with parents cucking

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Agreed, the title said it all.

EZ8ltEZ8lt9 months ago

At least the title is correct.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Perfect title for this shit

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

I knew, once the slut said that SHE would have maybe 3-5 "Bulls" fucking her but that HE could not fuck any other woman, that this was all down-hill.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

he never gives her an organism.... lol @Bham487 below. Either illiterate, or an interesting pun... either, hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How could you cram one page of story into four pages? (Yeah, I know it's posted as 5, but that's just because of The End.)

Lorry3188Lorry31889 months ago

Whether it’s fiction or real life who in their right mind would be like the MC in this story / definitely 100 percent not to my liking

redboat7redboat79 months ago

Wow!! Great Story!! I think it would make a great movie..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

It was, indeed, as promised: "cuck shit"

And, I liked it.

trisetristrisetris9 months ago

Wow awesome story really well told, I’d like to have seen a more gradual build up to where his parents in the room but that aside excellent story!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer9 months ago

Good writing skills, but can't say much for the plot. I kept hoping Hubby would come to his senses and if Mom is going to watch son should at least sample her wares and fuck what the bitch of a wife had to say bout it. cd

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have to agree with anonymous from an hour ago. The title to this was a perfect match to the story. If anything, they should have had an open marriage, at least then he could get some action for himself.

dikupinyadikupinya9 months ago
yuk!!!

that's a sick family. no true love there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just trying to understand how all you Mensa members who who hate cucks would read a story titled Cuckshit. Is it just so you can write a stupid comment? I’d recommend therapy but it’s probably too late.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Super hot 🔥🔥 story!!!!

Congratulations 👏

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

love to read about cucks who learn to clean there wifes messy pussy and starts loving the taste of cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally misleading title! Was expecting at some point the MC would wake up and yell, “I’ve had enough of this cuck shit!” And the the fun would begin. But, alas, no fun here!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I usually don't like cuck stories I like when he asked his mother what happened to him and she did not answer. So much perversion I did not find that sexy but it was humorous. Gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author certainly has a twisted mind. The slut is bat shit crazy and the boyfriend is the biggest wimp of all time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You can write , didn’t like the story much but you can write . Because you can write I’ll award 4 stars even though I didn’t like the story too much

litlbulllitlbull9 months ago

Fantastic story! Every cuck would probably love to have his daddy be hung and fuck his wife and have this kind of relationship! You wouldn't have to hide anything and life would be wonderful!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I lasted half a page. Stories of promiscuous people that value some arbitrary physical attribute above the love of their partner are not enjoyable.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Title

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good rest well done!

I do not rate stories of themes I don't enjoy. It seems like this story has been heavily down rated by those who are the BTB/RaAC cucks aren't men crowd.

If you can't get over or are vehemently anti chuck, don't taste and don't read ... however this story shows the journey of a loving couple to happiness and being closer while meeting each other's needs.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

FANTASTIC,Thankyou.more Cuck please

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

This actually turned into a loving relationship

irinmikeirinmike8 months ago

Totally sick crap. I would give it a -1 if possible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another totally wasted cuck fantasy ended with the usual very negative readers response.

MarkTwineMarkTwine7 months ago

The lowest form of life on the planet is a willing cuckold. The second lowest form of life are authors who write about willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never cease to be fascinated by people who know what the storyline of something will be going in, well aware that it is something they find repulsive but nevertheless read it and then leave angry comments about it. There’s a special kind of stupidity at work there. In the meantime, I’m really of two minds on this. It’s well done but there were some things not making much sense particularly the dynamic of her supposed to be his sex slave and then topping him at different points in the story. If she’s his slave, she isn’t diminishing him at any point and that happens more than once in your story.

TheMTOneTheMTOne3 months ago

Well, it lived up to its name...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not my cup of tea! Unto each its own!

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55about 2 months ago

When she kicked Liam out, I knew this was a woman I would like. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous