All Comments on 'Cuck Wimp Rubbish'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i swear some of you would suck your fathers dick if a hoe asked you to

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic excuse for a man, he's just another wimpy cuckold loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Expectations fullfilled - this was poorly thought out and badly written. Knowing the outline it would have been better in another category like fetish? Not directed at this author, but what has happened to people who can write a decent story? There are so many poorly written stories these days.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Silly Another writer fantasizing about blacks big dicks Sad

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Many would say that you should have let your marriage die!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most offensive part is the whinging about the commenters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

in the last "talk" she said she was done.... she had been infected with several STDs and past them on to hubby. They are both dying, end of story. They did stay together "til death do they part"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thanks for the warning. This is not my cup of tea. You covered a lot of ground with this one story. The "honey we have to talk", the "I am going to do it anyway", random lovers, coworker, big dick, BBC, cuck cage, guy eating lovers cum, and him not straying at all. Whew, that is a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think about what he says. The only reason the marriage survived was because of his suffering and hardship.

She got the fun. He got the pain and anguish. Her payment to him, only doing it occasionally now.

Her love, gratitude, and a dollar still won't buy you a cup of coffee.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

For this type of story it was pretty good. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marriage didn't survive because they don't have a marriage. They have one selfish person making a weak-minded person do whatever they want without boundaries or consequences for their mean-spirited actions. You're right, you'll get lots of negative comments because it is what you said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like any other writer you told a story. Story was well written. Husband obviously both loved his wife and had psychological issues. The “bill” also had issues and desires not very normal. The wife, well she was. In a fem Nazi world was perfect. I like your story construction and presentation mode but hope some of your work test other tegs…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title says it all. I simply skipped to the last paragraph to confirm. Soooo glad I didn't waste the 3 minutes.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

For cuck crap, this was a good story. I gave it a 5* because it was refreshing to read a story where both the cuckold husband and hot wife had retained some dignity. There was a certain believability to the story and that helped also. Much better than the usual cuckold nonsense found in LW.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well, you did your job. You invoked emotion - a LOT of emotion. I was all but screaming at the MC as I read. Hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I applaud you being intelligent enough to realize your story was pathetic and brace for well deserved criticism. The story line was pathetic. The characters were pathetic. There is no redeeming nor erotic value in this word vomit. If only you had been a bit more intelligent and either wrote a better story or skipped posting...

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

That's... that's rubbish!

Jokes aside, I'll never understand what the appeal in these Cuckolding stories is. But while the majority of those stories leaves me shaking my head and waiting for the MCs to do the logical thing and kill themselves, this story was at least believable. Even though I still think that these characters were never in love, despite constantly proclaiming it. She wanted a guy to accept her dominance, and he was insecure and needy enough to to it. And because guys like that are so rare, he was the only one she "ever loved". She lacked alternatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle for almost 4 years. The first was my good friend who was hung like a horse. I got off watching with some humiliation of having a small punishment that doesn't get the job done.

The second man also hung was her manager from work. With him she got nasty with the humiliation and made me eat his cup from her just like in the story. While she sat on my face he'd humiliate me by asking me if I loved eating his sperm. I fucking loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually pretty well written! Immensely entertaining was how you anticipated the ratings that this story would draw. Is there a prize for Lit.s' lowest rated story? It would be so entertaining to have authors write stories to see how many 1 bombs they could draw. How about a cuck-o-mania contest? 5 stars for a well crafted piece.

uga2001uga2001over 1 year ago

I liked the story and the communication between both. Yes, she dominated him and told him what she was going to do. She respected him to allow him to make a decision on staying in marriage over each talk and stood up for him.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Pretty good Cuck Wimp Rubbish

You made it acceptable and very realistic. For me it came when she defended him. At that moment the sneaking progression of pushing his submission further and further lost its momentum, and Ian’s status as first in her life got a boost back.

Thanks for writing!

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

You're actually not a bad writer, just why would you pick this story line and stay with it? The title is aptly named, and the surprising part is that you did have a limit and an end to his degradation. Seemed like you delighted in making him the wimpiest of all, while trying to justify her complete selfishness. Next story let the guy grow a pair. And the fact that they're 'still married' is no justification at all for what she put him thru and what he took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah right....."Ian, I'm done."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Yes she tries and almost always bends my will towards her point of view,... ...strong as she is, I am the opposite, I've always been a person pleaser to my own detriment, especially where she is concerned." -- What he is saying is that he knows his wife is manipulative in her treatment of her husband. She is selfish and uncaring about how her self-centered actions affect her husband. She doesn't care that there is always a chance she will destroy her marriage. She bets on her husband beings a will-less patsy of a man that she can bend without breaking entirely. She seems to be right. She is in truth a despicable person, who does not care about her vows or her husband. Not being able to have kids is a red herring, it actually has nothing to do with living a loving faithful life with her husband. She has turned a personal tragedy into an excuse to become a whore. And as people involved in illicit activities are wont to do, she drags her husband into it. If he is involved, he really can't complain and it gives her a sense of legitimacy. This is why kids often involve friends in their wayward schemes, to bring legitimacy to their delinquency.

So this is just another sad commentary for a marriage brought to you by the Cuckold Department of Propaganda. Remember "Cuckolding Makes You Free".

trionetrioneover 1 year ago

We did a few 3 somes but we always knew we were doing it for each other. She watched me suck a cock after he came in her and I watched her with another gal. Neither had any interest in bbc. We only played together with others when we were feeling like our sex life needed a boast. Never put up with any humiliation.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

Good story, thank you for sharing it. You characterization of Ian was particularly good. He felt very real to me. The only negative comment I have is that you weirdly went suddenly from 1st person, Ian's perspective, to third person for about 2 paragraphs at the end of the second page. I'm baffled how that happened! Did you wake up in the middle of the night and add them, and then go back to sleep?

Regardless, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great another pussy cuck author just what LW needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical trash tale as penned by an individual with serious emotional issues. Liked by similar sickos.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

I am sorry, I can't identify with the "cuck" lifestyle. If they had agreed to have an open marriage it could have been even. Most of the time it isn't, as a man has to finance his affairs, were the wife gets a free ride.

I love it when my lover sits on my face. I love it even more when she gets it on and fucks my face. I have eaten my cum, but would never eat another mans cum.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I got about half-way through before it got to be too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP is aptly named. When Jimmy goes into the primordial ooze of this cesspit, he plunges right in and makes no apologies. Weirdly, that's refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolute shit

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

For once, a title that tells the story. Amazingly, as bad as it was, it still had the cuck vermin oozing out of their holes to share their sick fantasies.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Thanks for filling up the septic tank of L.W just a little fuller.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Well that is just as pathetic as it can get. A waste of energy. Just another cuck author who thinks a wife's infidelities are an expression of love.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all comments, good or bad.

Can I just say that I constantly wonder why the anonymous commentators would bother to read and comment when I made the subject crystal clear, even calling it rubbish.

Guess I'll continue to wonder. That said, I'm genuinely grateful for all comments and people bothering to read it.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Good Story!! I love eating Cum loaded pussy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is because when you write about cuckolding, just writing a story about it is an insult, it is an insult to ever man on the planet, it is an insult to every virtue every honor every masculine trait it is the idea a man could act against every characteristic that makes him a man and then allow some evil whore who feels that is still not low enough and wants to humiliate him as well. Just the premise of a cuckold is an insult, I would gladly catch planes across America to personally cremate any willing cucks-(if they weren't fictitious) but yeah even writing about them is an inexcusable slight on all men, and makes me hope a dark alley and a near death beating is in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
MORE B.S.!

What utter B.S.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

The sex is really just a plot device. What we have here is a story about an unequal relationship where one partner dominates the other. It is a travesty of a marriage but, sadly, we have all seen marriages which approximate it. And they don't end happily. Never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author calls this a "love story". Wonder what planet he came from. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are truthful... it brings rubbish to a new low. Very poor writing about a very poor subject with totally unlikeable characters. A waste of my time AND a total waste of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@26thNC

For once, a title that tells the story. Amazingly, as bad as it was, it still had the cuck vermin oozing out of their holes to share their sick fantasies.

And you were right there reading and beating your penis, as usual!

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Can we move u to Russia? Theres a gulag waiting for u , Putin hats gays and cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey JimmyCuck it's not just the anonymous that's bashing your story. Better read the comments again. This story is not rubbish it's just plain garbage. Try again cuck boy, maybe next time you can do better.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

If you were looking for attention, you got it. Unfortunately, you have pretty much zero writing talent, so I don't suspect you'll last long here.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

The big thing about these stores is that he is fooling himself. she humiliated him and never once tried to make it up to him. Where was she bringing her friends home to fuck him while she was forced to clean their juice off his cock afterwards? She should have done something to give something back.

She was a whore and a slut and yeah I get it, the story was tagged 'cuckold' and I usually avoid these stories as they bring up negative emotions since their is no fairness. But I forsee a point in the future where is wakes up angry one day and his wife can't understand why he files...

Thank you for taking the time to write this, not my cup of tea. but we need authors that write all types of stories.

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

I can't say I warmed to the cuck issue that was the foundation of your plot in this tale. Seemed to me that wifey gained all of the benefits, while hubby was on clean-up duty. Was he disrespected, and his role inn the marriage diminished? Of course is was, no matter what kind of marketing ploy was used to manipulate him. Then wifey is the one who decided that enough was enough. Hubby was merely informed of her new requirements.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Not my thing, but I can appreciate that the wife was a little more respectful/considerate of hubby than in most of this type of story, that hubby did get a mild thrill out of some aspects of it, that she respected a limit when he finally set one, and that it ended and I guess they lived happily ever after.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Hey Jimmytheplunger, do you not understand that everyone commenting is anonymous. Not just a bad writer. A stupid bad writer.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Hateditnorespet for any man who would do this and nowomanwholoves him would do that tohim

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop with a POV and a time limit. Neither erotic nor a satisfying HEA, for me at least.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I can see you have put a lot of work into this, as a story it is probably good, but it’s somewhat of a special set of people that will really like it. I’m sure that someone somewhere does this and really enjoys it but most wouldn’t want anything to do with anything like this happening in real life, let alone theirs, me included.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Jimmytheplunger is so into humiliation he puts up trash stories just so people will trash him in the comments. He sits around sacking off while reading about how pathetic he is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonder how many writers with a male nickname are in reality men-haters females.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

I wonder constantly about the intellect of your readers Jimmy. It's sad to say they really are not that bright! The same idiots reading stories they don't like only to leave another obnoxious comment on you the author and your story. Thank you so much for your effort. I will never criticise an author or story as I could not write as well as you do. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No Love in this shit story that was fucked up

Feminazi trash. When women are in control of a relationship the first thing they do is cheat. With or without consent, when your married spouse sleeps with someone else they are cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good writing and creatively constructed story. Like some of your critics, this isn't my thing, either. I have a theory: I've known some women into hotwifing or, I think more accurately, married promiscuity. The ones I can think of had one thing in common: they couldn't have children. I suspect that for some women in highly charged sexual lifestyles, it is a kind of emotional pain killer. Being childless for many, probably most, women is a painful thing. We look for things to numb our pain. It is probably not the case for everyone who engages in this behavior but I suspect it explains this extreme conduct for at least some. Well-written story. Thanks.

ProfWernerProfWerner8 months ago

this is not fiction this is just fucked up! Thought of reading more of your stories, but after this I will rather move on, and avoid your page. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

skimmed this story after the 1st page. could not relate at all w/ the MC. so she tells me my cock is too small, sayonara bitch, live w/ it as i have to or adios. if for some twilight reason i was still w/ the cunt when she started fucking big dick, as soon as i had video and recording, big dicks wife had it too, i was going to fuck her and any / all of her studs fantasies that i could. Maybe continue ruining her life after divorce. rk

Hardday1953Hardday19532 months ago

Poor weak fool. I feel so sad that some guys enjoy this type of story. I read the whole story, hoping the weak fool would wake up. I finally figured out he had no backbone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One star for horrible

Rolando1225Rolando122523 days ago

When you read a cuckold story, you know what you're getting into. Most husbands are not willing cuckolds. Willing cuckolds are a rare breed. I equal a willing cuckold as someone who likes mental S/M and humiliation. For writers they have to change the end to make the story different. Unknown cuckolds are a totally different breed. They do not enjoy being humiliated and frequent retaliate with more than a divorce. How much a willing cuckold will take is in the hands of the authors. If you dislike cuckold stories stay away from reading them. Some readers may need this cuckold fantasy to masturbate. I called it “Masturbation Fodder”. I guess at the end, to each, their own. Thanks for the story and the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Trzeba miec cos z glową aby tworzyc takowe fikce. Idz do lekarza poki jest czas i szansa na wyzdrowienie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...