Cucked by my Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed into the shower with shaky legs. My orgasm had helped drain a lot of my negative energy away and as the cold water hit me I felt revitalised, almost like my normal self again. After my brief shower I was refreshed- no longer angry or jealous; all I wanted to do was hang out with Rachel. She was already in my room when I got there and I sat down with her and played videogames. I thought it would be weird sitting next to her, knowing that just a couple of hours earlier my dad was filling her pussy full off his cum, but I felt absolutely fine.

The rest of the evening went by like normal but I was now hyper aware of the body language between Rachel and my dad. My brain was right- they would often give each other little glances or a small touch of the hand whilst walking past each other. Lots of micro signals that there was definitely chemistry between them. I expected to be jealous and to freak out but it didn't bother me at all. I guess there was nothing inherently sexual about it, if anything they just seemed like they were becoming good friends rather than lovers. I was sat on the sofa with Rachel and found myself constantly checking my watch. The closer it got to bedtime, the faster my heart was beating. By 9:30 I was practically a wreck, cold sweat pouring off me, my cock pulsing with my heartbeat. I took Rachel's hand in mine and practically dragged her off the couch.

"Night dad," I called, already halfway up the stairs towing her behind me.

I slammed the door shut and practically threw her on the bed like a ragdoll. This wasn't like me at all, I was never dominant like this- if anything Rachel was usually the more dominant one in bed. But at this moment in time I was in total caveman mode. I lay on top of Rachel kissing her hard, my hands groping roughly at her breasts. She managed to push me away for a brief second in order to take off her shirt and bra and as soon as they were off I was back to ravaging her. I hungrily kissed her boobs, taking a nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. Rachel was loving the rough attention and was already panting. I bit her nipple slightly harder than I would normally dare to out of fear of hurting her, and she responded with a deep purr.

"Baby, just a second," she whispered into my ear pushing on my shoulders gently.

I sat up on my knees and she took off her jeans and panties, I noticed her pussy was looking a little redder than usual. I followed suit and was back to kissing her, my hand reaching down and rubbing her mound. Her hips bucked slowly as she started to grind herself on my fingers. She rolled me over like she normally would, getting ready to ride me- but that's not what I wanted. I grabbed her wrists tightly and flipped her onto her back again, using as much strength as I dared to pin her down. I looked into her eyes searching for any sign of discomfort but was instead met with a fiery look of pure arousal. I kissed her and pushed my entire cock into her pussy in one stroke. She gasped at the sudden penetration and wrapped her legs around me, begging me with her body to fuck her.

I raised my hips high till only the tip was left inside her, then swung down hard burying myself deep inside her again. This elicited a deep moan from her. Several more times I repeated these long hard strokes before starting to fuck her faster, she was moaning now with every stroke and getting ever closer to orgasm. I remembered how my dad was pounding her, I wanted to fuck her just as hard and fast as he did- I saw how much she loved that. However my limited strength and stamina combined with my size and weight disadvantage meant I was unable to come close to his performance, though it was still way harder than I had ever fucked a girl before. Rachel was so close now and her moans had become louder and higher pitched. That made me lose control. Before she could cum I started to fill her pussy.

I felt her body tighten, not in orgasm but getting ready for me to withdraw and apologise yet again. But I didn't. Despite cumming I was still just as hard as before. After a few seconds waiting from my post-nut sensitivity to subside I was back to fucking her. Rachel gave a little yelp, I think more in surprise than pleasure. I wasn't able to keep up the same pace as earlier but I was still fucking her with a steady purposeful rhythm, more than enough to push her back towards the brink of orgasm. Her eyes were closed now and she was getting so close. The jealous part of my mind came back for a second. Why were her eyes closed- was she imagining my dad instead? That thought for some reason gave me extra motivation and I tried my best to pound her. My pistoning cock was turning her cum-filled pussy very sloppy and I soon felt the walls of her vagina start to tighten around me.

"Oh baby I'm cumming," Rachel cried out. She was definitely not faking it.

I gave a few more sharp strokes before pushing deep into her pussy as it clenched around me, milking my cock. I deposited my second load of cum inside her and kissed her. This wasn't a hungry animalistic kiss like earlier though, this was pure love. At this moment in time everything felt perfect, I could tell from the way she looked at me that Rachel felt the same way too and we kissed passionately for the next half an hour. Rachel finally broke this kiss and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"I love you baby," she whispered.

"I love you too."

After that exchange we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was woken by Rachel getting out of bed, I had to admit I was a little disappointed that she wasn't still snuggled up next to me.

"Mmm last night was so great baby," I said fishing for compliments to boost my ego.

"Hehe it certainly was. I'm going for a shower, things got a bit messy didn't they?"

I looked down to see both my cock and Rachel's pussy coated in dried cum from the night before. Surprisingly- or maybe unsurprisingly, Rachel just walked straight to the bathroom completely naked. I guess she hadn't any reason to cover up since she was fucking both members of the household. Great, now that was on my mind again. My cock began to stir. I sighed to myself, if only I had woken up a few minutes earlier I could have had a morning quickie. After her shower she once again walked back to my room totally naked. An image shot through my head of my dad opening his door to find her naked like before, only this time he would push her up against the wall and start kissing her. I couldn't keep thinking like that, it wasn't healthy. I subjected myself to another cold shower which quickly eliminated any sign of my erection and any previous dirty thoughts.

Walking into the kitchen I couldn't help but stare at the table. This is where he took her. I sat down and something felt that something was different, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Then I noticed that the table had moved at least a foot across the kitchen floor from its usually position. I blushed bright red when I realised why- my dad must have been pounding her with such force that it pushed the entire table across the kitchen. It was just me and Rachel at the moment; this morning she'd actually got dressed properly instead of wearing her revealing PJ's. She was wearing a pair of small black booty shorts and a red tank top with a plunging neckline which really accentuated her already big boobs and made it look like they could burst out any second. My dad was going to love that view. Wait, why was I thinking of him?

Almost as soon as my dad walked in, Rachel bounced cheerfully up to him to hand him a fresh cup of coffee like some kind of waitress.

"Morning James!"

"Mmm morning Rachel. Thank you very much!"

It wasn't lost on me how deeply he looked into her eyes, then down to her cleavage, smiling in appreciation; then back into her eyes again.

"Oh you're very welcome!"

Did she just arch her back slightly? Before I had a chance to see she skipped back to the table.

"You're in a good mood this morning," noted my dad.

"Am I? Well you have to keep positive in hard times like these."

"Well that's a very good outlook to have Rachel."

"Yeah, Rachel is the happiest person I know," I chimed in, not wanting to be left out of another conversation.

"Good, good. It's looking a bit cooler outside today isn't it? Perfect dog walking weather."

"Yeah it is," I said tersely, now knowing that he wanted to get me out of the house so he could fuck Rachel.

Rachel gave me a heart-warming smile. How could she look so cute an innocent when she knew in probably a matter of minutes she would have my dad's cock buried deep inside her? And how could she look me in the eye knowing that? And why the hell was I already calling for Fido so that I could enable them?

I walked out of the garden with a bulge in my jeans before stopping once I had closed the gate. I waited there for a few minutes before standing on my tiptoes to gaze over the fence- did I really expect them to be fucking already? All I saw was them sitting at the kitchen table talking like two regular people. I had to admit it looked like they had great chemistry- he was always making Rachel laugh. Suddenly I felt guilty for spying on them and began my walk. Periodically however my mind would start thinking about them and what they were doing right that second. Would they be making out? Would she be sucking his cock? Would he be fucking her like he did yesterday?

Before long the curiosity became too much and I found myself walking back home almost on autopilot. I opened the gate with my heart racing, expecting the same view as yesterday. The kitchen was deserted. I should have been relieved, but if anything I felt frustration. I wanted to turn and leave, to tell myself that they obviously weren't fucking today, but that didn't happen. Slowly I turned the door handle and opened it as quietly as possible. As soon as the seal was broken on the door I could hear Rachel's moans echoing through the entire house.

"Mmm mmm yes! Oh god fuck me! Mmmm."

God she was so loud- she never moaned like that with me. I could hear my dad's bed slamming upstairs. Fuck, he was really pounding her hard again. Rachel's moans quickly turned into howls.

"Ahhh ahhh. I'm going to cum. Oooh daddy I'm cumming!"

I almost choked when I heard her call him daddy, and before I knew it I was cumming in my boxers. I was wide eyed in shame and panic, the wet stain spreading through onto my jeans. All the while Rachel was still howling.

"Ahh daddy, fuck me harder daddy. Pleeeeease daddy mmmm"

I couldn't think straight. The sounds eliminating any train of thought I had. I was just frozen there. I had to get out. I quickly ran from the kitchen to the sound of Rachel screaming as she came yet again. I shut the door. Silence. I was breathless and my jeans were absolutely soaked. What the hell could I do now? If I went back out for a walk people would think I'd peed myself. If I stayed there Rachel and my dad would catch me. Could I hide in the shed? No that was a dumb idea and it was full to the brim with garden tools. The risk of looking like I'd peed myself was my best option. Luckily with lockdown everywhere was deserted and I didn't see a single soul for the rest of the afternoon.

As soon as I got in I sprinted up to the bathroom; whilst my jeans had dried a little there was still the evidence of a massive wet patch. I noticed my dad's bedroom door was open and tried to force myself to just close it and walk into the bathroom, but of course I didn't. I gazed into his room- It looked like a warzone, bed sheets and pillows tossed everywhere. I couldn't see clearly from the hallway so stepped in. I was immediately met with the unmistakable smell of sex. On the bed I could see the outline of Rachel's body where she had obviously been nailed into the mattress. Then as I looked closer I could see a huge wet patch on the sheets- he had made her squirt again, and squirt a lot from the look of it. I ran to the bathroom, peeled off my jeans and the slimy mess of my boxers before looking in the laundry basket - no panties this time. Though the washing still hadn't been done so I reached into the bottom and pulled out her PJ shorts from before, now slightly crusty with a large white stain. That was enough to push me over the edge and I came again in the toilet before going for another cold shower.

I walked downstairs and again they were playing innocent in the lounge. Rachel still in her tank top and shorts from this morning with no evidence whatsoever that she'd done anything other than play games or watch TV. I didn't have any weird or jealous thoughts today; did that mean this was the norm from now on? Every day I'd go walk the dog, dad would fuck Rachel's brains out, then I'd come home, we'd act like happy families and with any luck I'd have sex with Rachel before bed. It didn't seem so bad actually. Was I actually happy about it or was this some newly discovered cuckold kink driving me? That was the first time I'd ever thought the word 'cuckold'. Was that what I was? I always thought being a cuckold was about embarrassment or humiliation. To be honest I felt neither of those things. Maybe some pangs of jealousy, but my relationship with Rachel hadn't changed at all. Had it?

Me and Rachel had great sex again that night, this time I actually managed to cum at the same time as her. I was definitely getting better, though wasn't sure if I was becoming naturally experienced or just motivated by being cucked. There was that word again. We didn't fall straight to sleep after sex and made pillow talk about movies and stuff, though Rachel could feel there was an elephant in the room. She could read me like a book.

"Baby, have you been doing ok?"

"Um yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure something isn't getting to you?"

"Of course not, I get to spend every day with my beautiful girlfriend. My life couldn't be better."

"Aw thanks baby, but I think there's something you're not telling me."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I had to tell her otherwise she'd start worrying about me.

"Today. I heard you and dad," I decided not to disclose also catching them the day before.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I was walking Fido I realised I'd forgotten his ball. So I came home to pick it up," I lied.

"Oh..."

"Yeah and I heard some things. Well I heard a lot."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry..."

"Don't say that," I cut her off. "Look I know you are sorry, but I also know that you aren't sorry that you did it in the first place. Am I right?"

"Baby..."

"Am I?"

"Yes ok. I couldn't help it, please understand. This lockdown stuff, it gets to you. Being around the same people 24/7. And something started between me and James, I didn't want it to but it did."

"OK," I said surprisingly calmly.

"It just tumbled out of control and before I knew it we were together. Don't blame him though- it's not like he seduced me or anything. He feels super bad about it all."

"Will it keep happening?"

"What? No, of course not."

"But you started for a reason, right? Tell the truth- would you be happy if you stopped. If you spent the rest of lockdown just sleeping with me."

"Baby...." Rachel looked down, knowing she had to tell the truth. "No I wouldn't."

"OK then. Maybe you shouldn't stop. Do you love him?"

"No baby, I love you. With me and James it's just sex and that's it. We have no romantic connection like I do with you. I don't want to be in a relationship with him- just you."

"Thank you baby," a tear rolled down my cheek, but not one of sadness.

"Are you really ok with it?"

"I think all three of us should talk about it tomorrow."

"I agree baby."

The next morning we walked downstairs together, Rachel still wearing the same booty shorts but this time with a croptop sans bra. My dad was sitting in the kitchen, and Rachel put a hand on my shoulder.

"Let me talk to him first ok? Maybe you should wait upstairs?"

I returned upstairs before turning my head to see Rachel skipping into the kitchen- she didn't look like a girl who was just about to drop a bombshell. I sat on my bed with sweaty palms. Should I have told her? Had I done the wrong thing? I switched on Doom and distracted myself for a while with some ultraviolence. About 30 minutes later Rachel called up from the lounge. I descended the stairs slowly, each step the knot in my stomach tightened. What if this was all a trick? What if they were going to announce to me that they're together now? I tentatively walked into the lounge; they were sitting very closely side by side on the couch. They almost looked like a married couple. I lowered myself into the armchair waiting for them to start.

"Baby..." Rachel began.

My dad placed a hand on her thigh to stop her. My eyes went wide. Why was he touching her? How far up her thigh was that? Does that look intimate?

"I'm glad we can talk about this son, it's very mature of you. Now before we start talking about us, we should focus on Rachel."

"OK," my voice cracking slightly.

"As you might know already different people have different sex drives. Whereas some people only need sex maybe once a week or even once a month, others need sex far more often. The point is, everyone is different. Rachel's still young- only 18, and that means she is still learning a lot about herself and her sexuality. And in the last week or so she has come to the realisation that she has an incredibly high sex drive, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It just means that to be satisfied she needs to have multiple orgasms each day."

"So... she isn't satisfied..."

"Let me finish. For a woman, or a man, to be properly satisfied she needs to find a partner who has a compatible sex drive. I also have a high sex drive, so that is partly what drove myself and Rachel together. And I do suspect maybe yours is lower?"

"So I'm not good enough. I can't make her happy," I said now crying.

"Of course you can. Happiness is not mutually exclusive with sexual satisfaction. She is happiest with you, she won't ever leave you. She just needs something more when it comes to sex. Don't you Rachel?"

"Y-yes," she replied looking flustered.

"I-I understand."

"You know I still love you baby, and I love having sex and making love with you. It's just that James can provide something you can't."

"I understand Rachel," I said not really wanting her to go on.

"If only you knew what it's like. I just have this itch all the time and he is the one who can truly scratch it. Oh god does he scratch it..."

Rachel was blushing bright red now with her nipples looking like they could tear right through her crop top.

"Are you ok with this son? You say the word and we'll stop," said my dad attempting to deescalate Rachel's somewhat horny ramblings.

"Yes I think I am actually. So where do we go from here?"

"How about we do a trial run- to see if you are truly ok with it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think it's wrong that we were having sex behind your back, that was never my intention and to be honest I was more focused on Rachel than I was you. I am deeply sorry that happened. I'm thinking that maybe one night Rachel should stay in my room with me."

"Where would I be? Do you want me to go out?"

"I think for this to work you need to be home, in your own room. Does that make sense?"

"Yes it does."

"I think we should talk more about this later once it has settled in. I think it's time Fido went for a walk- but all three of us should take him."

"OK, thanks dad."

"Thank you, baby," Rachel said smiling at me.

After the intensity of the discussion the fresh air really help us depressurize. Despite the craziness of it all I actually felt closer to Rachel, the fact that she could share a secret like that with me meant she really did care about me. By the end of the walk, we were all happy and chatting like normal. With the exception of Rachel who proclaimed she never wanted to do any exercise ever again. Even poor old Fido looked less exhausted that she did. We all felt like a big weight had been lifted, especially with my dad and Rachel not having to worry about me catching them flirting. We spoke again briefly that evening and came to the agreement that Rachel would sleep with me tonight and that tomorrow would be the first time she slept with my dad- not counting the other times of course.