Cucked by my Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped away. Did my dad see me? I looked down and I was still throbbing. I wanted to run away but my desire to cum was overtaking my desire for self-preservation. I walked briskly to my room, my cock bouncing with each step and closed the door behind me as quietly as I possibly could.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Rachel said loudly from my dad's room.

My blood ran cold. Was she talking to me? She never called my dad 'baby'. In saying that she had revealed to my dad that I'd been watching. I didn't know what to do. Would my dad be angry at me? I felt like a kid again waiting for my dad to shout at me for doing something wrong. I heard my door handle turning and braced myself. Through half shut eyelids I say Rachel's silhouette. She was grinning and limped cockily across the room towards me. My eyes were focused between my legs where with each step more of my dad's cum would drip out of her and onto the carpet. She knelt on the bed in front of me, held my face and gave me the hottest kiss of my life. When she finally broke the kiss I was breathless and she smiled cheekily at me.

"So do you want me to shower first or do you want to fuck me right here and now?"