Cucked by my Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night it was back to disappointing sex. I tried my hardest to recapture the magic of the last two nights but something was missing. Was it the fact that she hadn't had sex with my dad that day? Was I only able to put in a good performance if he had been with her first? I tried to think about him fucking her instead. Maybe that would inspire me, the image of her bent over getting pounded. It was no use though. After cumming again in record time I lay back dejected.

"It's ok baby," Rachel said again.

For the first time I felt properly pissed off. I wanted to say 'of course it's ok for you, my dad's going to fuck you like a pornstar in less than 24 hours.' I stayed silent and went to sleep. It was another restless night for me. I found myself in the classroom yet again with my dad as the teacher. Rachel shrieked but this time it was her who was naked. She stood up and the whole class laughed at her, except my dad. He beckoned for her to stand in front of the class. There she stood totally naked, trying to cover herself with her hands. He whispered something in her ear and she took them away, her body on display for everyone to see. He roughly shoved her over a table, took out an absolutely massive cock and slammed violently into her. He then took a handful of her golden blonde hair and proceeded to fuck her harder than I thought possible. The whole time she was moaning 'daddy'.

I woke up with a start to find my cock plastered to my stomach in a pool of cum. Fucking great. Rachel was once again absent from my bed. I opened my door ready to walk to the shower when I saw her exiting the bathroom naked. My dad opened his door at the same time and Rachel jumped before trying to cover herself. As soon as she did, she realised how pointless that was and dropped her hands to her side, letting my dad appreciate her in all her nude glory. They stood chatting casually to each other for a minute or so before she turned to walk to my room. I quickly shut my door so she didn't think I was spying and wiped my stomach clean with an old sock.

The rest of the day passed like usual, though when I took Fido for a walk they did promise 'no funny business.' I was tempted to check just in case but realised the arrangement would never work out if I didn't trust them 100%. I expected to be worrying about that night but my thoughts mostly stayed calm and sane all day, that was until 9:45. We were sitting in the lounge and dad got up from the armchair and stretched.

"Ahh I'm going to hit the hay. Will I be seeing you tonight?" he asked Rachel.

Instead of answering she looked to me. That sudden realisation of what was about to happen hit me like a ton of bricks. Part of me wanted to shout 'absolutely fucking not!' but then I looked into Rachel's eyes. This is what she truly wanted, and how could I be a good boyfriend if I was to deny her? I nodded to her.

"Mmm yes you will," she purred. Her sexy seductive tone making me think twice about my decision.

After my dad went upstairs me and Rachel followed a few minutes later. I ended up bumping into her expecting her to turn and walk to my dad's room instead of mine.

"Um Rachel, I thought you said you were sleeping with dad?"

"Yes but my clothes are in your room silly."

I didn't bother responding, not entirely sure what she meant by that. When we got to my room she started to strip and then reached down into one of her bags. Out from it she pulled some underwear, though nothing I'd ever seen her wear before. This was lingerie- a red lace bra and a matching thong which did very little to cover her. The bra pushed her boobs up and together, making them look absolutely massive whilst being lacy enough that you could see her nipples very easily. The thong was French cut and also allowed a clear view of her pussy which was already incredibly wet in anticipation. She reached back into the bag and pulled out some black hold up stockings, I never even knew she had stockings. In fact I clearly remembered her complaining about how she found tights and nylons uncomfortable. To finish off the ensemble she pulled out a makeup bag and painted her lips with bright red lipstick. After a pucker and a cheeky smile in the mirror she was ready. Despite her being my girlfriend I'd never seen her like that before. She never wore lingerie for me that's for certain. It is was clear she wanted to impress my dad- why didn't she feel that same need with me? She looked absolutely sensational and a wave of jealousy swept over me.

"Oh my god baby you look amazing."

"Thank you, do you think he'll like it?"

"Stay here, we can have fun. You don't need to go."

"Baby, we made an agreement. I promised James."

"Please," I made last one desperate attempt and grabbed her hand.

She snatched her hand away and left my room. I stared at her walking away, her ass swinging side to side seductively. I could hardly watch and felt a lump in my throat at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend leaving me so that she could go and sleep with my father. She tapped politely at his door and I closed mine not wanting to see any more.

"Mmm Rachel you look delicious," moaned my dad in appreciation.

"Mmm I'm glad you like," she replied, her voice like honey.

And with that his bedroom door clicked shut. My girlfriend was his for the night and all I could do was lay here on my own. I told myself I wouldn't listen, that I would just go to sleep and when I woke up in the morning it would all be over. Of course my nerves were shot so there was no chance that would happen. I tried to read, do anything to distract myself but my ears would keep pricking up at each sound. Little murmurs of them talking and other sounds I couldn't identify. I couldn't help but let my mind race trying to guess what was happening. It would go silent but then my ear would prick up again. What was that? Is she giggling? Is that the sound of them kissing or of her sucking his cock? It was pure torture not knowing.

Before long I could hear faint whimpering- barely audible but definitely there. At least she was trying to be quiet out of courtesy for me. Her whimpers soon turned into moans, still suppressed for my benefit. If I wrapped my pillow round my head, they would be blocked out. But for some reason I wanted to hear. I then heard a sound other than Rachel, a dull thudding. Oh god, he was fucking her now- that was the sound of his bed. Slowly her moans got louder till she was at normal volume, and following the louder moans came louder thudding. I could hear my dad picking up pace faster and faster till it sounded like he was jackhammering her. Rachel had lost all control now and was screaming at the top of her lungs, cumming hard on my dad's cock. My own cock was leaking copious amounts of precum and as soon as I wrapped my hand around it I sent cum shooting into the air and splattering down onto myself.

My dad however was a different kind of man, and despite Rachel's orgasm he never missed a beat. If anything he was fucking even harder than before. Rachel was wailing nonstop and when her second orgasm followed just moments later she shouted out 'daddy'. I was rock hard in an instant, though the noise grew quiet again. Was that it? Had my dad cum? I leant back and sighed, partly glad it was over. But I spoke to soon and Rachel was back to moaning, now more vocal than ever.

"Mmm daddy fuck me harder. Mmm," she moaned.

I was jacking off like a madman now. Then I heard something stopped so I could concentrate. What was that sound? I couldn't quite make it out but she yelped afterwards. I shut my eyes and concentrated as hard as I could. Then I heard it.

SLAP

"Mmmm daddy!"

SLAP

"Oh fuck!"

At the realisation he was spanking her I came again, even harder than before but I stayed rock hard as they continued.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me harder"

SLAP

"Mmm I'm such a bad girl!"

SLAP

"Yes I'm daddy's naughty little girl!"

With that I lost it again. My hand was like a blur as I kept jerking. I then heard what sounded like a growl and another much harder slap before the bed started to slam again.

"Oooh god daaddddy uuuuuh," Rachel howled no longer able to form words.

All fell silent again as Rachel moaning slowly faded away. I was totally breathless, and a total mess. I looked down to see my torso smothered in several loads of cum and my dick limp and red from the abuse I'd been giving it. I laid my head back on my pillow and just as my eyes fell heavy Rachel started moaning again. I however did not have the stamina of my father and soon fell asleep. I was woken by moans yet again, I rolled over and checked the clock -- 3AM they must've had a brief rest and started again. I was instantly horny but had cum far too many times. I attempted to jerk my flaccid cock but had no luck. I soon fell back to sleep.

I awoke in the morning hoping it had all been a dream, yet after peeling the duvet off my cum soaked torso I realised it was very real. I felt disgusted- disgusted at being covered in cum but also disgusted at how turned on I was last night. A good shower would do me good. I walked past my dad's bedroom- I was thankful it was now silent the other side of the door, not sure how much more my nerves could take. I had another cold shower to try and reset myself which somewhat worked until I opened the door to leave. There stood Rachel totally naked looking, unsurprisingly, like a girl who had just been fucked all night. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared and her very sore looking pussy was leaking copious amounts of my dad's cum down her inner thigh.

"Morning baby," she said smiling from ear to ear. This was a very satisfied girl.

"Um morning. Did you have a good night?" Fuck, why did I fucking ask that?

"Oooh baby it was amaaazing," she purred as she shut her eyes, no doubt reminiscing.

I stepped aside and she limped her way into the bathroom, thoroughly bowlegged. I turned my head slightly and caught a glimpse of her ass which was still bright red from the spanking she'd received. I made myself a coffee and sat watching TV trying the best I could to distract myself. That failed when Rachel hobbled her way into the lounge and sat herself next to me, placing her legs on my lap. The very same legs that had my dad's cum dripping down them barely minutes ago. I looked over and gave her a half smile. God she looked so cute, how could I be angry at her?

"Are you ok baby?" she asked.

"Um yeah, just processing what happened last night."

"Thinking of changing your mind about it?" she gave me a puppydog look. How the hell could I say I was?

"No baby, it was just... well... an experience. To say the least."

"You can say that again..."

"I mean for me. Hearing that. Hearing you."

"Oh I hope we weren't too loud?" again the puppydog look returned.

"Uh no, but I did hear a few of your moans. It just felt. Weird."

"Oh, um maybe it's something you'll get used to?"

"Yeah probably. Well, I'm glad you're happy."

"Morning Rachel," dad said as he walked in, his voice deeper than usual.

"Hehe morning you," she replied with bedroom eyes.

The sexual tension in the room was almost suffocating and was more than I could take. I stood up and excused myself before going back to my room. I angrily stripped the dirty sheets off my bed and fired up Doom. After 20 minutes of martian slaughter, Rachel sat down beside me.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Come on baby. You're upset."

"It's the two of you. You're all loved up after last night."

"Baby, no we're not I promise. Just some of that post-coital bliss carrying through till the morning." I clenched my fists when she said 'bliss'.

"OK fine. Whatever," I said turning my attention back to the game.

"If you're upset we'll stop..."

"What was he like!?" I blurted out involuntarily, all my emotions bubbling to the surface.

"What?"

"What was he like. My dad?" I repeated calmer.

"Well he's very good..."

"Don't give me answers like that. I want to know everything. How does he treat you?"

"Rough. He's rough with me..."

"WHAT!?"

"No, not like that. He's dominant and I've learnt that I'm very submissive. I adore the way he grabs me and manhandles me, the way he pounds me over and over mmmm...."

"And spanks you?" I panted.

"Oh god yes. I've never been spanked before. It feels so amazing baby. God I got so wet."

"Did you squirt?"

"Mmm yeah. I've not squirted before. I think it must be his cock."

"What about his cock?"

"It's so big. Oh baby it fills me up so good..."

Rachel looked down to see the bulge that had developed in my jeans. She unzipped the fly and took it in her soft hand.

"How big is it?" I spluttered

"Bigger than yours. Maybe 8.5 inches and twice as thick."

"Ohh Jesus," I groaned, my much smaller 6 inch cock starting to drip with precum.

"It barely fit the first time. He really had to stretch my tight little pussy. But I was so wet so it didn't hurt."

Rachel grinned knowing exactly what she was doing as she started to jerk me off.

"But I loved it, loved the feeling of being more full than ever. And god does he know how to use it. He can have me cumming in seconds if he wants to, and his stamina is incredible. He must've been pounding my brains out for over 2 hours last night. I lost count of the amount of orgasms I had after 10."

"Ohhh," I groaned.

"And he loved me too. He adores my body, especially my big boobies hehe. And he certainly liked the lingerie. I'll have to try and find another red thong because he literally ripped it off of me. As soon as I stepped in the room he lost all control of himself. God, I've never been ravaged like that before..."

"Rachel..." I gurgled.

She got the point and quickly wrapped her lips around the swollen head of my cock to catch my cum. She swallowed it and gave me a naughty smile.

"And boy does he cum a lot too..."

With that she stood up and looked down at me with her hands on her hips.

"So do I have permission again tonight?"

I nodded in reply.

"Yay thank you baby," she said in a sing song voice before skipping away,

The following night went the exact same way as before- the only difference being she never even attempted at any point to be quiet. She got dressed up in my room first (turns out she has multiple sets of lacy lingerie which I had no clue about), went to my dad's, spent the next 2 or so hours getting fucked into oblivion, and once again had a little session in the middle of the night. And I once again jerked myself into a stupor.

The night after that Rachel slept with me and confirmed my previous theory- I was only able to fuck her properly if my dad had been with her the session before. I had been googling 'cuckolding' in the day and read that after your partner has sex with another man. your brain seeks to 'reclaim' her and actually can produce more potent sperm as a result. We continued on like that for the next few weeks- I want to say that we took it in turns, with my dad fucking her one night and me the next. But that wasn't the case. He would usually fuck her two or three nights in a row and then I would get my time with her. To be honest I didn't mind that much- dad was right before, I have a much lower sex drive than both him and Rachel so it made sense that they would fuck more often. The dynamic between us never changed either, Rachel was still very much my girlfriend and we hung out just as much as always. My dad respected that and never overstepped the mark. He was just there to satisfy her sexually and was more than happy with that role.

A couple of weeks later we were sitting in the kitchen just finishing up lunch. Rachel was wearing her daisy dukes and a t-shirt that looked like it was made for a 14-year-old. It didn't even cover her belly button and was stretched so tight across her chest it looked like it would tear open under the strain. She had been dressing like this a lot recently, I suspected to appeal to my dad's breast fetish. Though I wasn't complaining- who doesn't want to see nice big tits on display like that? She looked over at me with a naughty look in her eye.

"Baby, would it be ok if me and James played whilst you took Fido for a walk?"

"Yeah I don't see why not..."

I was flabbergasted. My dad was totally right about Rachel's sex drive- how could she possibly want more after being fucked all night? Dad grinned at her, apparently his sex drive was also like hers.

"I'm sure he could use a walk now," he said, as he and Rachel gazing hungrily into each other's eyes.

"Ok," I sighed.

I walked into the lounge to fetch Fido and by the time I got back to the kitchen Rachel was sat on my dad's lap with one of his hands squeezing her breast. I quickly exited. Hearing them together was one thing, but being in the same room as them was something else entirely. Before I closed the garden gate I took one look back to see him sitting her on the table. Her shirt was gone and he quickly reached round to unclasp her bra. As her perfect perky tits sprang free, Rachel grabbed my dad's head and pushed his face into them giggling. I felt guilty watching them and turned back around. I didn't want to intrude on their private time together.

Towards the end of the walk it started to rain and I rushed home. I checked my watch- I'd been out for 1 hour 10 minutes so I was fairly certain they would have finished by now. I looked through the kitchen window, it was deserted although her bra was still lying on the table. I opened the door and was greeted with the now common sound of Rachel howling in bliss. The rain outside was torrential so I sat in the kitchen checking facebook as I waited for them to finish. 20 minutes later and they were still at it. I started to shiver, I needed to get out of these wet clothes before I caught a chill.

I tentatively climbed the stairs, Rachel louder than ever as the bed strained beneath them from my dad's brutal pounding. I could see her shorts and panties laying in the hallway just in front of my dad's bedroom door. Then I saw it was part way open. I shook my head. No way. I was not going to look. I was going to go into my room, get changed then go back downstairs. I moved closer to the door, shuffling my feet across the carpet, not even daring to lift them lest a floorboard creak.

There she was, my beautiful girlfriend riding my dad in reverse cowgirl facing the door. His big hands wrapped possessively around her tiny waist, meeting her downstrokes with powerful upstrokes the power of which making her breasts bounce and jiggle. Her head was titled back with her eyes closed so I was confident I wouldn't be spotted. Just then my dad shifted up a gear and started hammering into her, his heavy balls slapping her clit. It wasn't long before this treatment caused Rachel to cum and after an almost ear-piercing scream she squirted all over my dad's cock. He wasn't finished though, and held her spasming body on his cock as she shook violently with her orgasm. Once she had recovered slightly he once again continued with the hammering.

At this point Rachel opened her eyes and saw me. My heart froze for a second, but as the smile spread across my lips it was clear she didn't care.

"Mmm daddy please keep fucking meee," she moaned, maintaining eye contact with me.

Was she calling him daddy for my sake or his? Whether it was intended for him or not, it certainly had an effect as he growled and fucked her ever harder. I now had my fly undone and cock in hand and Rachel winked at me. Did that mean she wanted me to watch and jack off?

"Oh daddy pound my tight little pussy. I love it daddy. Mmmm..."

With that she came yet again and I quickly turned and grabbed her discarded thong off the floor, filling it full of cum whilst biting my lip so hard I drew blood. I approached the door again and my dad had changed position. He was now pounding her from behind on her knees, her head laying against the mattress. Luckily he was too focused on the body of his little fucktoy to notice me standing there. Rachel's eyes were now rolled back in her head as it looked like she was just having one constant orgasm whilst my dad used her like a ragdoll. He then growled and slammed into her with such force her knees gave out and she lay flat on her front as he pumped load after load of cum into her. He finally withdrew from her and for the first time I saw my dad's erect cock. It was just as large as Rachel had said, maybe even larger and was slick with their combined fluids. He lay back and sighed contentedly as he looked at Rachel's prone body, her gaping pussy leaking cum on to the sheets.