Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 07

Story Info
Jake scuba dives while Callie stays on the boat with Andre.
11.4k words
57.9k
105
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,289 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, exhibitionism and NTR. If this isn't the fetish for you, don't waste your time flooding my inbox with hate mail-- it'll only make me want to write and post MORE cuck stuff (unless, of course, that's your goal...)

Otherwise, I love hearing from fans, and welcome any suggestions, thoughts, criticisms, or fantasy ideas. Enjoy!

***

CUCKED IN THE TROPICS Ch. 07

***

By the time Callie returned to the hotel room, it was almost dark. She was a sweaty mess. The shirt she'd worn for the hike-- the ill-fitting one from her school, decorated with all the signatures of her former students-- was crusted with Andre's spunk (even after her feverish attempts to wash it in the spring next to where they'd made love.

She and Andre had had sex three times during that hike. Once after the jaguar attack, once at the waterfall, and once on the walk back, just before they'd emerged from the trail near the resort. Andre had taken her aside and they'd bucked like crazy against a thick tree trunk, Callie's ass thrust out, her womanhood presented proudly to this new lover. She had no idea where Andre found the stamina... or the testosterone, but each orgasm was as huge as the last. She'd never had anything like it, and she felt rejuvenated... like she'd finally discovered what the parts of her body were really meant for.

She had no idea what she'd say by the time she returned to the room. She was barely sure she wanted to. She was a complete mess of mud, sweat, cum, and guilt. It was written all over her face, in her cheeks, and the rosy glow to her features.

Thankfully, Jake was in such a fog, that he barely noticed when she bee-lined to the bathroom, stripped and hurriedly showered. She could erase all traces of the claim Andre had laid to her body... except for one. She washed her pussy, still in amazement that her body had been able to accommodate a man of his impressive size.

Jake sat at the foot of the bed, thinking hard. His focus was a million miles away, along with his thoughts. The pool was right in front of him, just out the window, but his sight seemed to go on past it and circle the world. He couldn't see anything beyond this morning-- when June had confided the whole terrible incident to him. The poor man's brutal gut-wrenching cuckolding.

June had left hours ago. He was probably still on the return flight home. Jake wondered what June was feeling right now. He'd flown down with his wife, together, in love, with the excited thrill of a vacation spread out before them like a blank canvass. And now, he was returning home alone, wrestling with the disgrace of having not only lost her attraction and love to another man, but knowing that waiting at the end of his flight would be a broken home full of tainted memories. The hell that man must be going through... would continue to go through. How many nights would June lay awake, trying to sleep, but only able to think about his wife, down here relentlessly fucking her new lover?

"Are you alright?" Callie asked. Her voice started Jake. How long had he been sitting there, staring at the pool? He didn't even remember when Callie had come back from her walk.

"Huh?" He blinked. Callie looked uneasy... afraid. Jake realized his blank expression must be truly scaring her. She'd changed into her pajamas-- the less sexy ones. Pink fuzzy pajama pants with kittens on them. She'd picked them out last year at Target because one of the frolicking kittens looked like her barn cat back home. A comfy tank top with the faded logo of her university was pulled over her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. Their free jiggle and hard poking nipples were glaringly obvious.

She hesitated to repeat the question. "Is... Is everything alright?"

He thought for a moment before answering. "I don't know. What happened last night?"

The color drained from Callie's face. Her eyes averted, darting from wall to wall as she thought. Finally she asked, "Why?"

"June came over after you left this morning. He-- he caught Mei cheating on him. I guess it was some guy that she'd met last night while you girls were out dancing."

Callie blinked stupidly. For a moment, she looked relieved. But her posture couldn't rest. There was a slight tremble about her. Her eyes were big and alarmed, processing all of this carefully, it seemed to Jake. Finally she said, "What?" As though she couldn't believe it.

"Yeah." Jake shook his head, retelling June's story succinctly. "Mei didn't come home last night after the club. June went looking. He found Mei on the beach with some guy. They were still in the process of hooking up. They got into a fight. And June lost." Jake deliberately left out that they'd had sex right in front of him and forced him to watch. He also wanted to omit the speculation about the cartel. Callie scared easily, and he didn't want to work her up more than this story might already. "I guess... I guess their marriage is over. June left this morning. Mei didn't go with him."

"Oh," Callie said quietly, her hands were nervously fiddling with her fingernails for a moment. "Oh, that's awful," she said with more conviction. She was relieved, but stayed cautiously guarded. Jake didn't notice.

"I mean... did something happen when you girls went dancing?" Jake asked again.

Callie stood there, feeling like the spot lights were on her. It was a feeling of complete panic. She was a terrible liar, and she had reason to be guilty-- she'd just had sex with Andre... multiple times... and it was incredible. But she loved Jake, and had a life with him, a history, an established home. But Andre... wow... everything about him turned her on and made her come alive! She just needed more time to process this, to think! And suddenly now Jake's questioning eyes were on her. His expression was concerned confusion, but to Callie's guilty mind, it was interrogating.

Her first instinct was total panic, to just blurt it all out. That she and Andre had sex. Not only that, but they'd been fooling around behind Jake's back for days, and it excited her, and now that this new world had opened before her, she wasn't sure she wanted to stop. But then the judging eyes of her parents, of her family, of her friends, and their wedding guests entered her brain, and damage control took over. And the thing about damage control-- it's ice cold.

Callie sat down nervously on the bed, still trembling slightly. "I-- I saw her last night, talking to some guy." Yes, true. Not a lie, but not the full truth either. "I honestly just thought it was the booze talking. She's pretty out going and friendly, you know?"

Jake only listened, and Callie felt compelled to continue. But as she spoke she saw the path lay itself out before her-- the story that she needed to tell in order to not incriminate herself, and to avoid Jake's scrutiny. She might have to come clean further down the road, make hard decisions. But that was for later. For now, this was desperate self-preservation and nothing more. Andre was just a physical fling that would end the moment she and Jake got on the plane to go home. Jake was forever. Callie didn't want to ruin either one, when at the moment, she had the best of both worlds.

"At the end of the night, I was feeling pretty trashed, and I was tired. I just wanted to come back and curl up in bed. But Mei was still talking to this guy at the bar, they were dancing, they were... I don't know what they were doing. I guess now, it makes sense. But I was just trying to assume she was having fun and had made a new friend. I stuck around for a while, not wanting to leave without her. But eventually, I just didn't want to be there anymore, and Mei told me it was fine. That she was going to stay for one more drink and then go back to her room too. So I left. I didn't think anything of it." Callie swallowed as she said the story. She knew she was trembling. She knew she was looking guilty... but now, it could be rationalized for a totally different reason-- she felt guilty for leaving Mei in a position where she could cheat. Jake would believe that, because it was plausible.

"That's why you got back so late," Jake said, more to himself, than to her.

Callie didn't trust herself to speak. Her heart was pounding so hard, it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. A bead of sweat formed at her hairline, she could feel it trickling along. She only managed a pathetic nod.

"I just..." Jake gasped, turning away and shaking his head. The distant stare returned to his expression. "Wow. You think you know people. They seemed so happy."

The color crept back into Callie's cheeks. Her eyes grew haunted as his words echoed in her mind.

"I feel bad," she said. Again, yes that was true. "Like I saw it happening, but I didn't think that's really what was happening. But if I gave it more thought, then maybe I could have prevented it. Stopped her until she was more sober."

Jake accepted this response, and Callie felt simultaneously relieved and guilty. "That's why you've been acting weird."

"Have I been?"

Jake hesitated. "A little. Between the sex this morning, and the walk you went on. And no offense, but you look guilty as hell lately. Like you just witnessed a brutal murder and were sworn to secrecy." He tried to force the humor, and Callie tried to force the chuckle.

"I feel guilty," Callie said. "I thought it was harmless drunken flirting, and it turned out that it wasn't."

Jake sighed. "I don't think any of us saw this coming. Mei probably didn't either." He glanced over at Callie and saw the distant look to her eyes, the worry on her face. He got up, sat behind her, and hugged her, wincing from the sunburn. "It's okay. It's not your fault. Don't take this out on yourself."

Callie nodded quietly. Jake kissed the back of her head and smelled her hair. A fresh inviting smell. "How's the sun burn?" Callie asked finally.

"Still hurts. But I think maybe tomorrow I can manage to go out and do some things if you want."

Callie tensed up slightly at this suggestion. After today, she was beginning to feel like Jake's sunburn had been a blessing. She had free roam to go out and be by herself... well not entirely by herself. She had made plans to go to the beach with Andre tomorrow. He'd promised a secret secluded spot. Now she'd have to change them at the last minute.

"Don't push it, if you think you'll be in pain and misery the whole time," she ventured cautiously.

"No. I can't stay in this room much longer. I need to get out and enjoy my vacation-- take my mind off things. But we'll do that tomorrow. Today, I'm just not feeling it after what June told me."

"I understand."

"So do you want to just order-in and watch some TV?"

"That sounds nice," Callie smiled. She was relieved, but she was uneasy. She needed to stay cautiously guarded.

She needed to keep telling herself that she and Andre had only been a fling. An amazing fling, but a fling no less. Her life was back home, not down here. And the moment that they got on the plane, the fling would end, and they could return to reality. But in the mean time... having fun wasn't so terrible... right?

They skipped the fancy cuisine tonight and opted for comfort food-- grilled cheese, macaroni, and a fudge brownie for dessert. They lay comfortably on the bed afterwards. Jake had made a few playful advances toward Callie, but she had to fend him off. She suspected she'd have to for a while-- until her body went back to normal. Andre had opened her up in ways that she didn't think were possible. "Not tonight," she said. "I'm too tired from my walk and in too much shock to really do much."

Jake left it alone, and they cuddled while watching TV in their room. Callie's head rested on Jake's chest, and her hand on his stomach, listening to the sound of his breathing and the easy patter of his heart. Despite their closeness, Callie couldn't stop thinking about Andre...

***

The next day was like a bad dream had passed. Jake's shoulders and chest were still raw, but nowhere near the pain he'd been enduring. The tragedy of June and Mei still weighed on him, but the initial shock had worn off, and Jake was more interested in having a good time with his wife, instead of dwelling on someone else's anguish.

Jake wanted to get back into his vacation, and decided that he and Callie could maybe find a nice little corner of the beach to spend time-- away from people... and with ample sun screen. Maybe they could go for a swim. And maybe in the evening, go see some touristy attractions before dinner.

Callie seemed initially apprehensive to this idea. Jake assumed she was still thinking about Mei and June. She was more sensitive to the suffering of others like that. But by the time he returned from his shower, he saw that her spirits had lifted considerably. She'd been on her phone.

"Checking Facebook?" Jake asked, the towel around his pale dripping body. When Callie glanced him over, she felt slightly... turned off. She'd never really felt that way about Jake before.

"No," She stammered quickly. "I was just seeing what's up and down the coast. Remember the mangrove swamp?" She asked.

Jake grinned. "You mean the one where we got frisky?"

She didn't look amused. "Yes, that one. Supposedly there's some isolated beaches past it, famous for being very beautiful and very empty."

"Oooh, nude beaches?" Jake asked, and undid his towel, letting it drop to the floor comically. It didn't earn the laugh that he'd hoped for. If anything, Jake sensed that he'd made a mistake the moment he'd done it. Callie's eyes flicked down to his bare penis, then back up to him. There was neither humor, amusement, or lust in her eyes. She wasn't annoyed... but her expression was devoid of any feeling at all. He collected his towel a second later.

That feeling of repulsion at Jake intensified when he'd dropped his towel. Callie had glanced at his limp penis. It didn't hang. It stuck straight out, too swaddled in its pale foreskin to even have the weight needed to hang down. If it wasn't for the mane of curly red hair that surrounded it, Callie would feel dirty-- like she was looking at a child.

"We won't be in the nude," Callie assured Jake.

He returned to the bathroom and resumed drying himself. "So wait a minute. If the beach is advertised, then it's not really a secret, is it? Is it on the website?"

Callie felt a moment of panic. She hadn't learned about it from the website at all. She'd learned about it when she had to panic-cancel her plans with Andre, due to Jake's sudden burst of ambition. "It was a review I read." She said, suddenly nervous Jake would ask more questions.

"So you *were* on Facebook. I knew it!" Jake laughed but didn't press the matter. When he returned from the bathroom, he had thankfully dawned a pair of swim trunks, and a long sleeve shirt meant for surfing and body boarding. It was form hugging and resembled a wetsuit. Jake had probably meant for it to protect him from the sun. When he'd first purchased it, Callie thought it looked sexy and emphasized Jake's manlier features. Now, she thought Jake looked formless and misshapen. He didn't have a body anywhere close to Andre. Gosh, had that man really altered her perspectives that much?

Callie hurried to the bathroom to change, and knew immediately that she wouldn't be wearing her old suits. She wanted one that Andre had picked for her. She went with the white bikini, and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror, feeling more confident than ever. She really did have an hour glass figure. Her boobs were displayed very well beneath the two white triangles of fabric. The strings of the bikini held tight to keep them in. She could even see the tan-lines left behind by her previous swim wear. This top definitely showed more of her breasts than she ever dared to show before. But it wasn't pornographic... and Andre had picked this out... because he wanted to see her in this. That was exciting.

She ran her hand down over her tummy. Sucking in the tiny curve of her belly as she inspected the bottoms. Skimpy, but not distasteful. The back went between her butt cheeks a little, but it wasn't a full blown thong, and everything tied together at her wide hips. She pivoted to get a look at herself, and wondered if other black men would ogle her in such a suit, or if this was just an Andre exclusive.

She wrapped herself in a beach sarong, and decided to cover up in a zip-up hoodie. She wasn't sure how far the beach was from here, and if the wind was blowing, she didn't want to be chilly...

"Are you going to the beach or to church?" Jake teased, when he saw how covered she was.

"Church, because I'm a good girl," she remarked with a self amused smirk and a flick of her hair.

They found the beach after a short walk past the mangrove forest. It was more of a cove-- forested sloping hills surrounded a field of beach grass, and spotless crescent of alabaster sand. The water that broke on the beach was such a vivid shade of aqua that Callie imagined it tasted like blueberry fruit juice.

She took one look at the isolated little expanse and felt her heart drop slightly. Andre had suggested this. And the thought that she could have been alone out here with him today, in her little bikini... or not... it was disheartening that such plans needed to be changed.

"Wow... we really could make this a nude beach," Jake commented.

"You want another sun burn?" Callie said in a daring tone. "Because that's how you'll end up right back in the hotel room."

Jake pouted but laid out the towels. Callie wandered to the water and dipped her toe in the breaking waves. The water was warm, almost inviting.

She shed her wrapping and her hoodie, and returned to the towels. Jake was eyeing her as the wind took her blonde hair in a gust and blew it. She looked sexy, glowing. Her heavy plump tits barely covered in her top, her nipples pressing through the white fabric, creating little shadows. Her adventurous little horse shoe tattoo couldn't hide in that bikini bottom. And the way she clumsily walked on the balls of her feet, gave her curves an extra little bounce that made her boobs sway from side to side.

"Wow... I never saw that swim suit before," Jake admitted.

"No you haven't," Callie replied with a little confident smile and laid down on the towel beside him.

"Want me to put some sun screen on you," Jake offered with an appraising look at her curves in that little suit.

"Worry about yourself, you pervert," she laughed dismissively as she took the bottle from him, and applied a healthy dose to her skin, that was starting to tan nicely. He watched her, especially when she did her waist line and her breasts.

They laid for a long time in silence, enjoying the isolation and the sound of the water crashing against the sandy shore line. It was soothing, and Jake found himself beginning to nod.

He wasn't sure how long he'd been asleep, but he was awakened by the sound of approaching feet. Someone was coming toward them.

"I see you found our little secret getaway," a deep resonant voice. Jake knew that voice. He opened his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows.

Andre stood over the two of them. Jake had to squint, the sun was so bright that Andre's dark skin made him out to be a towering shadow. It glinted from his muscles. The breeze wafted his shorts-- thankfully he was in khaki shorts today, and not a speedo. But he was shirtless, and Jake was aware of the lines of definition chiseled into his body. Veins stood out on his biceps.

Callie managed to turn on her side. She bit her lip for a moment before smiling. Her breasts shifted, pressing together as she moved. "Yes, we found it. Thanks for the recommendation," she replied.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,289 Followers