Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake thought for a moment. Hadn't Callie found this spot from online reviews? Was that right? He shrugged it aside, not even sure if it was worth questioning.

"Lovely bathing suit," Andre commented, and Callie giggled, almost giddy with energy. It wasn't her usual soft voice. Jake shot her a questioning look, but noticed that with her lounging on her side, one of Callie's nipples had slipped out and was peeking over the edge of her top. The pink circle of areola unmistakable. And Jake wasn't the only one to notice. Andre was eyeing her up with hungry eyes, drinking in the sight of this blonde, white, curvaceous woman in the sand.

"Thanks," she said, and slid her legs together as though she couldn't get completely comfortable. "So what brings you out here?" she rested her head on her hand.

"I was just out for a stroll," Andre explained, stepping around the pair of them, moving toward Callie's side. Without an invitation, or a second thought, he knelt in the sand beside her and scooped up their bottle of sun screen, squirted some into his hand, and began to apply it to Callie's shoulders. Callie's eyes were hidden behind her sunglasses, but as far as her face went, there was no reaction at all to Andre's brash boldness.

Jake felt slightly uneasy as this stranger gave no thought to putting his big black hands on his wife's shoulders. Callie stayed in that position on her side, just letting Andre rub.

"I had some time to kill, since my clients cancelled their appointment earlier today," Andre explained as he rubbed. His hands slide forward, toward Callie's neck and the top of her chest. Jake realized that his hands were dangerously close to the tops of Callie's breasts. He opened his mouth to say something, but Andre glared at him just then, behind Callie. The expression wasn't threatening... but there was an intensity about it that frightened Jake into cautious silence.

"Appointment?" Callie asked, her voice had grown softer, huskier as Andre rubbed. Callie always was a sucker for backrubs-- all women were. She'd often moan and make sexual noises whenever she got one. Now she was trying very hard not to do that.

Andre seemed to purr. His big strong dark hands went lower, sinking into the soft tissue of Callie's large chest, and for the briefest moment of panic, Jake was sure that Andre was going to cup her tits right in front of him. Jake had no idea what he'd do if Andre had the audacity-- the way Andre was looking at him was almost dangerous. Even worse, as she moaned from the feeling, Jake wasn't sure what Callie would do either.

Thankfully, Andre's hands returned to Callie's shoulders, and Callie rolled onto her front. Andre's hands roamed her back, spreading sun screen across her white skin with those ebony hands. The slow movement was hypnotic, and the feeling of unexplainable unease that enveloped him, Jake almost seemed to have forgotten that a question had been asked until Andre started to speak again.

"I had clients who booked my boat for the afternoon to go scuba diving. They cancelled at the last minute," Andre said, and his hands traveled down Callie's shoulder blades to her sides. Jake watched as Andre guided his hands along Callie's ribs until the curve of her hips flared out pleasantly.

He couldn't pinpoint why this whole situation felt weird. It just did. There was nothing sexual happening. Not really. But Jake was disquieted by the way Andre simply helped himself to touching Callie's body, and her lack of discomfort to it at all-- there was an unspoken familiarity between them that Jake hadn't encountered before, or expected. And he wasn't sure how he felt that Andre was doing this right in front of him. Not that him being gone would have made this any more okay, but Jake was literally watching another man massage a white creamy lotion into his wife's skin, right in front of him, and nobody seemed to care that he was there. Nobody considered that he met feel weird or put off by the act.

Those big dark hands continued to roam, and Callie let hit happen, like it was the most natural thing in the world. The hands rested on her hips firmly. It could have been only for a second. And in that second, Andre lowered his face and his sharp eyes focused on Jake. Something passed from that expression, with his big hands on Callie's hips. In that moment, Jake truly felt like Andre was an animal establishing dominance, and Jake was the lesser suitor that needed to turn tail and flee, lest he stay and get hurt. He had an overwhelming urge to shrink away.

"Oooh," Callie moaned as she felt Andre's fingers kneed the flesh just inches above her perky ass cheeks. "Jake always wanted to try scuba diving."

"Is that right?" Andre asked, again, holding that same intense eye contact.

Then Andre glanced down one last time at Callie's nearly bare back. He brought his hands up along her sides, stopping just shy of the side of her breasts-- her skimpy bikini did nothing to hide the sides of her large boobs.

"Yeah. He was talking about it for days when he booked the trip."

Andre smiled and that intense glare was gone, if it had even been there at all. "Well what a coincidence. I happen to have a boat packed with gear and a wide open time slot."

"W-well I don't know if I want to try it," Callie admitted, sounding bashful. She kicked her feet slowly in the air behind her. "I'm scared of deep water."

"You can just wait on the boat," Andre said with a patient smile.

"Yeah," Jake forced more humor into his tone than he was feeling after that weird lotion rub down. But regardless, he was a little excited by the idea of trying it. "Someone needs to stay with the boat, and make sure I don't get 'Open Water'ed."

Andre's brow furrowed in confusion.

"It's a movie where a couple of divers got left behind in the water, and they had to fend off sharks. It gave Jake nightmares," Callie explained.

Andre's grin widened. "Well I don't venture further than swimming distance from any of the islands off the coast," he assured him.

"What do you think, baby? Want to try it?" Callie's enthusiasm was apparent, even if it wasn't an activity she would enjoy. Her smile was bright and filled with energy. It was the most lively Jake had seen her in the last few days, it seemed.

Callie's excitement was contagious. It made Jake forget all about his confused unease with Andre. Jake had wanted to dabble in scuba diving forever. He wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

"Let's do it!" He said, feeling like a kid at Christmas.

***

For a hot minute, Jake was worried that Andre's boat would be some rusty old third world dinghy straight out of a cheap Jaw's-like monster movie.

He was impressed to see it was brand new. A 40 foot Boston Whaler in bright white with a light blue stripe running down the side. Four engines sat in a row toward the rear, and there was a canopy over the driver's seat. The deck was circled by padded benches, and toward the front-- more benches arranged in a horse shoe shape. It wasn't the kind of boat that you could live on-- this was mostly meant for recreation. But it looked like it could travel far and fast if necessary. Jake didn't know much about boats, but he was instantly envious.

"Is this yours?" Callie asked, genuinely impressed.

Andre smiled and nodded. "They treat me very well at the resort, baby," he said casually, manning the controls.

"It's really... big," Callie said the word with an emphasis that made Jake glance at her sharply. Her eyes were large and bewildered, taking it all in as she situated herself in the front of the boat, laying out her towel and beach bag.

Jake joined her, eyeing the carefully laid out scuba gear toward the rear. Again, all of it looked state of the art, and Jake felt more comfortable in the knowledge that they weren't using rusty old patch-work equipment.

"You look very natural on it," Andre remarked, powering up the boat with a growl of the engines. The breeze kicked up and blew Callie's hair about her face. Her hair was normally straight, but the sun and the beach air seemed to be doing something to it-- crimping it slightly and making it look wild. Likewise, it seemed to have grown lighter in color-- or maybe that was because Callie was developing a natural tan.

"On the boat, or just big things in general?" Callie grinned, playfully. She stared at the way the wind pulled at Andre's loose open shirt, revealing his bare black muscles beneath.

Jake was confused. What was happening? Were the two of them sharing some inside joke, to which he was not privy? It felt slightly weird.

As they shoved off and Andre guided the boat into more open water, Jake thought he detected Andre and Callie glancing at each other with enough repetition to irritate him. But it was hard to tell. They were both wearing sunglasses, and the controls where Andre stood were almost directly behind where Callie sat. Maybe her repeated glances toward him were just to make sure he knew where he was going. Callie was afraid of deep water, after all.

The boat followed the curve of the land until a cluster of off shore islands appeared. They were small and jagged, covered with jungle and sand. It was clear they weren't inhabited. Andre powered the boat between them, where the ocean had carved out natural and beautiful formations and tunnels. Several of them had isolated little coves-- secret lagoons of clear blue water and sandy bottoms.

"What are all of those?" Callie pointed to the almost private little hideaways.

"Coves carved from erosion," Andre explained. "There are no people on these islands. Wealthy tourists sometimes bring boats out here for adventure... or alone time." He said the last part with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah?" Callie cocked an eyebrow. "Do you ever come out here for your own... alone time?" She teased.

Again, Jake was slightly confused. Normally Callie wasn't the type to ask such a bold question. If anything, it was something that would have made her blush. But there wasn't a hint of red to her cheeks this time. When had she grown so comfortable around Andre?

Andre only shrugged coyly, and continued them further in. The ocean was calm, but regardless, the waves made a thunderous effect on the craggy rock walls of the surrounding islands.

Jake found his eyes drawn to the water. It was so clear and inviting. He could see straight to the bottom. Schools of small colorful fish darted among even more colorful rock formations. He couldn't believe that so many colors could exist in nature, under the water. He'd seen such things in movies, but to see it in real life was completely mind-blowing. As Andre slowed the boat, Jake forgot about his questioning thoughts of Andre and Callie's banter. He realized he couldn't wait to get in the water and see these sights up close.

***

Andre had dropped anchor in a calm area of water surrounded by islands. They rose high in the air, their mountainous terrain covered in a thick carpet of jungle. It cast the cove into pleasant soothing shadow. The islands formed a protective barrier-- a natural shelter where the waters seldom became rough. Andre described the reefs below as a very diverse and stunning eco-system. "You'll find a wide variety of plant and fish life. Predators don't hunt these waters, so you'll have nothing to worry about. We also have a few ship wrecks below."

"Ship wrecks?" Jake had asked.

"Old boats that are beyond fixing are sometimes towed out to these waters and sunk. On their hulls, the sea life begins to take hold, and before long, they become their own reef. Fish and plant life grow from them. It's like... using fertilizer in a garden," Andre shrugged.

Jake and Andre were huddled together in the rear of the boat. Callie sat patiently nearby, admiring the physique of Andre. He completely towered over Jake, even while squatted on the balls of his feet. He was demonstrating equipment and going over safety procedures. Jake held the mouthpiece of the scuba tank in his mouth, and was taking long slow breaths, learning how to trouble shoot everything. He'd squeezed himself into a wet suit that didn't flatter him nearly as much as Callie would have thought. Again, he looked lumpy and misshapen.

Jake caught Callie watching him test out the equipment, and he flashed her a thumbs-up. She smiled sweetly.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Jake asked as Andre wrapped up his training and demonstration.

Callie glanced over the side into the water, then immediately shook her head. The thought of going down there, even in water where she could clearly see the bottom, filled her with so much anxiety that it showed on her face. Jake got it, just from that look alone.

"I'll just be up here, sipping wine and working on my tan," she assured him.

"A few more words of caution," Andre said, as he helped Jake strap on the harnesses. "Try not to touch or disturb the coral reefs. They are a habitat. They're a home to sea life. And they also have their defenses. Likewise, time has carved out many undersea caves. As tempting as it may be to swim inside and explore, don't. The most dangerous thing that anyone can do is to attempt underwater cave exploration. The same with any shipwrecks that you may find. It's best to stay where you can see the surface, should you need to return in a hurry."

Jake nodded. He understood. "Are you coming?" He asked Andre. With his mask pulled down over his eyes and nose, his voice sounded nasally and nerd-ish.

"No. I have to remain with the boat and monitor changes in the wind and weather."

"Besides," Callie added. She was fidgeting with her feet, rubbing them together as she sat nearby. "Can you imagine Andre trying to squeeze into a wetsuit? I'm pretty sure they don't make them in his size," she glanced at him appreciably.

Andre smiled. "She may be right about that."

Jake looked from one face to the other. "Okay... just don't leave me behind," he said. He meant it as a joke, but it sounded more like a nervous plea.

"I'll make sure he doesn't 'Open Water' you," Callie assured her husband.

Jake seemed to feel a little better that she was staying behind. With the two of them on the boat, Jake was positive that nothing would happen while he was under water. Nothing at all.

He let Andre guide him toward the side of the boat, shuffling awkwardly with his flippers. Then he eased into the water, all the while unaware at how wet his wife was, without ever touching the water.

***

Jake had the sensation of weightlessness as he sank into the water. There was a brief moment of panic as he slipped beneath the waves, then he was breathing and swimming, and it was wonderful.

He kicked his legs and moved toward the reefs that carpeted the ocean floor. Tiny colorful fish darted in and out of the crevices. Things moved and swayed with the natural ebb of the water. It was a tiny alien world.

Jake couldn't help but smile to himself, wishing that Callie could have overcome her fears and joined him. She'd love this.

In the distance, he spotted one of the sunken boats that Andre had talked about. He swam toward it.

***

On the boat, Callie watched with nervous energy as Jake disappeared beneath the surface. Bubbles marked his path as he went down. They could still see his form, distorted by the waves, as he swam toward whatever unknown goal he had in mind. That was fine for him.

Andre stood up and smiled at her. Not a friendly smile. There was much more behind it. "Alone at last," he strode over.

Callie felt her body start to tremble in anticipation. She glanced down at the water. Jake looked so far away, but much of that was an illusion-- light distortion from the water. He could pop up easily.

But Andre's confident strut held so much power over her. She backed away just an inch, her legs bumped the edge of the bench seat, and she clumsily went down on her butt into the seat.

"Ready to have some fun?" Andre asked.

Callie was thinking about protesting... about asking what if Jake came back, what if there was an emergency and he needed our help? But instead of saying any of that, she merely looked up at Andre and nodded slowly.

Andre grinned, then scooped her up into his arms. She went willingly.

***

Jake was oblivious to what was going on mere feet above him. He was in his own world. He couldn't hear anything but the rhythm of his breathing and the bubbles that were expelled.

He knew that Andre had cautioned him about the ship wreckage, but curiosity got the better of Jake. He wanted a better look. It wasn't like he was going to venture inside. He just wanted to see.

Up close, it was impressive. It wasn't a big boat. It looked like a cigarette boat-- one of those sleek long-nosed speed boats that are common in Florida and probably very expensive. Jake laughed in his mind. It reminded him of those cartel boats from any tropical drug movie. Jake wondered if kilos of cocaine and caches of guns had been smuggled in this. Maybe that's why they'd sunk it.

He swam in a slow circle, inspecting the wreckage. The shape was discernable, but it was surprising the way things broke down in the sea. The vehicle was rusted, covered in sand and coral was already starting to take hold. Crabs scampered across the shredded upholstery, and tiny fish chased each other through the sitting area and into the little cabin below.

Jake glanced back at Andre's boat. Just a distant shadow, looming from the wavering sky that was the water's surface. Not too far away. He could easily swim back if he needed to. Instead, Jake went toward the wreckage for a better look.

***

Andre sat in the Captain's chair behind the controls. Callie was seated in his lap. He'd set her down on him as though she weighed nothing.

Initially she kept glancing apprehensively at the water, expecting Jake to pop up at any moment. If he did, she knew there'd be no explanation to why she was sitting on Andre's lap. And Callie wasn't exactly wearing much. She was down to just her bikini. And Andre was taking full advantage of it. His hands rested on her hips, sliding along the curve of her ass, caressing her smooth skin.

The boat rocked pleasantly beneath them.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," Callie whispered, as though Jake could somehow hear them underwater.

Andre's hands slide along her milky flesh, indifferent to her half hearted protests. Callie wasn't being innocent either. She could feel her hips moving slowly in his lap. She was gently grinding her ass into Andre's lap, enticing his cock. She could feel it hardening, like an extra limb coming to life.

And the more she wiggled and rocked, and the more Andre touched her, the more she thought of the things they might do while Jake was underwater-- so close, yet so oblivious.

"Mmmm... we shouldn't. But we will. I was hoping we'd have the day to ourselves. Just the two of us, a private beach, and this sexy little outfit," Andre ran hands up over Callie's chest, slipping one finger beneath her top and fingering the thin strap that held the tiny covering over her breast. The way he seemed so familiar with her body, and just helped himself turned her own just as much as his powerful manly presence.

She shifted again. "Yeah... I thought he wouldn't be up for coming out again. And we'd have the day to ourselves," she admitted, and glanced toward the water, where they last saw Jake's form.

She was nervous, and Andre picked up on it. He reached into a compartment nearby, and produced what she thought was a cigarette. He sniffed it and pinched the ends between his fingers. She realized that it wasn't a cigarette.

He lit it, took a deep drag, and blew the skunky smoke out in a long exhale. The smell made Callie cough.

"Here baby, this will calm you down," he said.

Callie had never done drugs before. She'd been around friends who'd smoked in high school and college. But when offered, she'd always politely declined. Drugs made her nervous.