Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the confident casual approach that Andre took to literally everything suggested that it was no big deal. That she should trust him. That it was okay to start a new journey and to let him be the guide.

Before she could even respond, Andre lifted the joint to her lips and held it for her. "Suck it deep, baby." He said. His voice was soft, reassuring... but it was firm. Less of a suggestion and more of an instruction.

Callie obeyed, taking a deep pull, letting the hot air fill her throat, trying her best to mimic the way that Andre had done it. She felt a heaviness in her chest, and realized that Andre was resting his hand on her breast, softly fondling and squeezing. She felt her nipples tingling and stiffen with excitement.

She suddenly blew out the smoke in a vicious coughing fit. Andre had expected that to happen. He smiled and took another drag on the joint while Callie recovered.

Her eyes had teared up slightly, but when she sat back up, she looked at Andre. And when he brought it back to her lips, she took another pull with only minor hesitation.

Back and forth they passed it, gradually grinding harder and harder on each other. By the time the joint had burned down, Callie's bottoms had rolled up into her ass crack from her constant movements, Andre's dick was rock hard in his shorts. Both of them were more ready than they'd ever been...

***

Jake was startled by a sea turtle that emerged from the cigarette boat wreckage. One minute he was alone, and the next, it appeared-- seemingly out of nowhere.

It was large and friendly looking. A lazy set to its features, and it seemed to wave as it swam by. Again, Jake smiled around his mouth piece, and curiously inspected the side of the boat where it had come from.

A hatch, most likely for storage. It was dark beyond. He curiously swam closer.

***

Callie was struggling through a fit of giggles. She held her hand up to her mouth to try to hold them back, but it was of very little use. She couldn't hold back any longer. The high pitched squeals of mirth rolled out of her.

Andre was still pawing playfully at her tits, jiggling them in each palm like he was testing their weight. Her swim suit even more askew than before. It also didn't help that Callie was swaying her hips from side to side, relentlessly rolling her ass back and forth over Andre's stiff erection.

"You didn't answer my question," she said, in a giggly, happy voice. She took one final drag on Andre's joint, before handing it back to him to finish. "Do I look like one of those curvy 'hoes' in a rap video? Because between the pot, and this bathing suit, I feel like one." She tugged at the straps of her top, not realizing that she was revealing the round pale bottoms of her breasts.

"You look too innocent for that," Andre said, lounging back in his seat, while Callie fidgeted around in his lap. An amused smile on his placid face.

"But I'm not innocent," she giggled again. "You know that by now."

"You're white. That means you look innocent right up until you have a big black cock in your mouth," Andre said. The smile was still on his lips, but his eyes took on a firm tone. It wasn't a comment, or a suggestion. It was more.

And Callie didn't hesitate. She didn't even bother to glance toward the water this time. She was stoned, and she didn't care. She faced Andre, her expression turning serious. She sank to her knees in front of him.

Andre stared up at the sky triumphantly, enjoying the feeling of Callie's eager-to-please hands fumbling open the front of his shorts and working the zipper down. He didn't lift a finger to help. He finished the last of his joint, and flicked it into the ocean, just as he felt Callie's trembling hand reach into his shorts and grope for his cock.

Somehow she'd managed to free it from its constraints. "I got really scared for a second," she said from between his knees. "I thought it wasn't there for some reason. Then I realized that it wasn't your leg I was feeling." She giggled again as she brought his huge member to her lips.

Andre peered down at her. "Just put it where it belongs, white girl."

Callie obediently opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. Andre watched her. Her mouth was open wide. She was staring up at him with those big blue eyes. There was something in them. Reverence and desperation-- she craved his approval.

She reached a hand up, cupping and cradling his balls, lifting them and massaging. She struggled to swallow inch after inch, lowering her mouth down around his shaft without his coaching.

"Now you look like a high class slut, for sure," Andre said, his voice a low growl.

"Mmmmmm..." she let out an exaggerated moan of pleasure, and when she came up for air, stroked him fast with her hand. The rewarding sounds of her wet strokes filled the air. "Do you think if Jake came back and saw us, we could convince him that we're just filming a rap video?" She giggled again and returned Andre's cock to her mouth.

"Oh let's not worry about white boy," Andre smirked, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "We'll give him his own thrill."

And as Callie knelt at his feet and sucked him, Andre stood and started the engine of the boat.

***

Jake wasn't sure what he expected to find as he peered into the flooded out storage compartment of the cigarette boat. But as his eyes adjusted, his first thought was that there'd been a fire. Not enough to sink the boat, or even do much damage. But something had definitely been burned in here.

A lot of sand and sediment had built up, and he ran his fingers through the soft bottom until they came to rest on something hard. When he pulled it up to see what it was, Jake found himself staring into the blackened remains of a human skull.

It grinned at him. The nightmare image of death and torment was written all over the remains.

The word 'Cartel' flashed before his eyes. In his mind, he heard June's final warning.

Jake screamed through his mouth piece. He dropped the skull. It sank back to the bottom, and Jake made for the surface in a blind panic. But as he did, the world suddenly began to rumble. A deep heavy sound that surrounded him.

In his panicked brain, he suddenly imagined the ocean floor opening up beneath him in a massive bottomless sinkhole that was about to swallow him up.

But when he broke the surface of the water, he found that the explanation was much worse. He tore his mask off in time to see Andre's boat go speeding away.

"Stop!!! Wait!" He screamed in frustration and disbelief. But the boat didn't stop. It rounded one of the tiny islands, and was gone.

His worst fears were suddenly realized-- they'd left him in the ocean.

***

"That's so mean," Callie said, still cupping Andre's balls, her other hand stroking his shaft as she dragged her tongue along the underside. "He's going to freak out."

Regardless, she started to giggle again, another fit overtaking her. It was just a harmless prank. Jake wouldn't be too mad. Besides, he was busy underwater, and Callie wanted some alone time with Andre, without the fear of being interrupted. Jake probably wouldn't even notice that they were gone, and if he did, she could dismiss it for the prank that it was.

"He should have never told me about that movie that scared him," Andre laughed, still driving the boat as Callie pleasured him.

She sucked playfully on the head of his cock, stroking him in the back and forth motion of the boat bouncing over the waves. Her mouth made lip-smacking sounds each time she popped off of it. It made her giggle, and Andre didn't seem to mind. His big heavy balls swung back and forth.

She worked his pants completely off now, and he stepped out of them. She laughed even harder. "You're driving without pants!" She declared happily.

Andre grinned, amused by how buzzed she was from the pot. A combination of silly and horny and agreeable. "Yes I am, baby," he declared proudly.

"Wait, wait," Callie staggered to her feet. Her hands were still possessively holding onto Andre's enormous hard-on, not wanting to let it go. "I always wanted to try this. Can you drive without hands?" She giggled, her cheeks rosy and red from laughing. She rested Andre's cock heavily on the steering wheel.

Andre grinned broader. "You mean like this?" He asked, resting his hands on his hips and turning his pelvis from side to side. His heavy cock turned the wheel slightly. They could feel the back and forth motion as the boat changed directions.

This sent Callie into another fit of giggles and delighted coos. She jumped up and down like a ditzy blonde cheerleader. Her tits jiggled and bounced with the motion, and she caught Andre watching them shake.

She bit her lip, a look of mischief overtaking her laughing exuberance. "Well... since we're driving naked," she said. And she reached up, untying her top and letting it flutter to the floor of the boat. Her tits bounced freely with the momentum of the boat. Her tan lines had formed quite nicely, and the areas of skin not kissed by the sun were pale and pink.

"Such a bad wife, you are," Andre leaned forward, keeping one eye on the water ahead, as he brought Callie's chest to his mouth. He started to suck hungrily at her tits. "Bet you never got naked on a boat like this for your husband." His lips pulled at her nipple, then his tongue flashed out and lapped at it, making it harden further.

"No," she admitted. "But he also never drove the boat with his dick, either."

"Think he could?" He asked, giving her breast a squeeze with his enormous hand while his mouth ravaged her.

"Maybe," she said. "If you lost your key and needed something small to fit into the starter."

Andre stopped, mid-suck, and peered at her, rather surprised. Callie reddened, then they both burst into a fit of laughter. Andre slowed the boat, as Callie fought to catch her breath. She was wiping tears from her eyes.

"Too mean?" she said at last, managing to get a hold of herself.

"Not at all baby," Andre commented. "What's mean is that a girl like you has to live with a little dick white boy like that."

Callie bit her lip again, her hand returning to Andre's manhood as it rested on the steering wheel.

"Well I'm here now," she admitted. "And he's not..." She raised her smooth bare leg and rubbed it teasingly against Andre's.

The boat continued on at a slow and steady pace over the water. Andre grabbed Callie and pulled her into him. Then to her surprise, he pressed her ass against the wheel. Her big butt honked the horn, startling her. Then they both started to laugh as he brought his mouth to hers.

Her tongue wrestled with Andre's as his mouth invaded her mouth. The wind blew her hair around his face as they made out, perfectly aware that if they didn't pay attention, they could easily crash, but neither of them seemed to care. The thrill was so intense that she hardly noticed when Andre lifted her up and sat her butt on the controls. She leaned back and opened her legs as Andre untied the last meager garment that covered her-- her bottoms.

Then Andre was spreading her pussy lips with his fingers, followed by the bloated head of his monster cock. Callie was already soaking wet. She had been for days, it seemed like.

The biggest thrill of Callie's young life was when Andre fucked her on the controls of a moving boat. He piloted them into one of the isolated little island coves that they'd passed on the way in. They wanted each other all to themselves, and what better place to do it?

But the time they'd pulled into their own private paradise, Callie's cries of pleasure were rolling across the water. Andre was grunting over the chug of the engines. His cock sliding in and out of her body, staking its claim of ownership over this young married adulteress.

***

Jake's cries of frustration began to escalate to near panic levels. The boat had driven away. Maybe it was a prank, but it hadn't returned. It was no longer funny.

Now Jake was legitimately terrified. What was going on? He had a million questions. But none of them were answered. He was alone, treading water in the ocean, in a foreign country. And he'd just found a dead body, so clearly going missing in these waters could be very easy.

He waited helplessly, eyes glued to the horizon. They weren't coming back. They were gone.

The reality of it set in. The deserted islands that surrounded this dive spot weren't too far away. Miserable and feeling sorry for himself, Jake began to swim toward the nearest one.

***

"Fuck me, Andre... fuck me with that big black dick," Callie was grunting. She was splayed out over the controls, her legs on Andre's shoulders. Andre was spearing her in hard deep thrusts that sent his cock plunging to depths that didn't seem possible.

He had one firm hand on the back of her head, forcing her gaze downward over her own body-- the mountains that were her white breasts, the curve of her tummy, and her spread-eagle legs that were resting up on Andre's broad chest. His abs were flexing with his thrusts, and her view allowed her to watch his cock vanish in and out of her. It seemed surreal that something so big could disappear so easily in her body, and feel so amazing while it did. A source of her own pride that she could take it.

The boat was rocking with its own motion as Andre used her body for his pleasure. "Yeah, you like this big dark dick, don't you?" He snarled.

"I love it!" She squealed. Andre's firm grip on her hair tightened. His constant ramming of his body into hers made wet slapping sounds. "I thought about you all night last night," she grunted, trying to put her body into fucking Andre back. But she found that she couldn't. She was helpless-- his for the taking-- and she loved it.

"While you lay in bed next to that pin dick you married?" Andre grunted.

His choice in words should have offended Callie. But somehow it didn't. "His white dick is too small to turn me on."

Andre kept one hand on Callie's head, and with the other squeezed her tit so hard that it hurt. He pushed it up toward her down-turned mouth. "Suck this big white tittie, bitch," he ordered. His words growing more aggressive.

Callie found that his harshness only fueled her lust, bringing her back to her fantasies of dangerous thugs in bad neighborhoods. Callie's tongue lolled out of her mouth like a panting dog, and she lapped at her own breast, sucking her nipple.

Andre's thrusts began to steadily increase. The boat rocked in time with their movements. They hadn't even anchored yet. They were drifting aimlessly in the tiny rocky cove.

"It's not just his, isn't it?" he asked, pulling her body into his thrusts now. Sending his cock home, deep and invasive. "You aren't meant for white dicks, are you?" And to really illustrate his point, his next thrust nearly lifted her off of the controls.

"No," Callie cried out. "I was meant for black men!" The words sounded strange and new, but such a turn on to cry out to the open air as this hung stud took her to new levels of pleasure. "I... I'm meant to serve black cock..." she moaned harder, louder, "...with my body..." she was starting to tremble, another orgasm building. Her words spurring Andre's thrusts to be deep, rough, and hard. "...and with my big white titties!" The last statement set her off. Callie shut her eyes as she cried out. Her flesh broke out in goosebumps. Her whole body quivered, and a moment later came the waves of pleasure that rolled through her body. Her pussy practically salivating on Andre's cock. She grew juicy and soaked.

All the while, Andre continued his relentless violation of her body.

Callie wasn't sure how long she'd been screaming in pleasure, but when she was done, her voice was hoarse, and her breath shaky. Andre eased himself out of her body and lifted her off of the controls, setting her on her unsteady legs. Their boat was still drifting, and Andre needed to drop anchor.

She stared up at him, expectantly. An expression of "What do you want me to do now?" eagerly shown in her eyes.

He gave her ass a firm slap. "I gotta drop anchor, baby. Get your big ass up front and wait for me there," he said. And Callie obeyed.

***

It took far more time and effort than Jake thought. The island looked close, but it was a longer swim than he ever would have expected-- like teens daring each other into swimming across a lake. Yes, you might see the far shore, but it was much further than it looked.

When Jake scrambled up the sand, he was far more exhausted than he would have guessed. And still there was no sign of the boat. Had Andre kidnapped Callie? Is that what happened? Was he really cartel after all, and had enacted the perfect ploy to make two tourists disappear-- one into the wilderness, and one into the sex trade? It seemed so foreign and alien to him, and yet, here he was, alone and marooned on his honeymoon.

He needed to rest. As he sat down in the sand, one question came to mind. How long before anyone would start to look for him? Or would they ever?

***

By the time that Andre joined Callie by the front of the boat, she was too turned on to be anything but impatient and aggressive. She pushed him to the floor of the boat and climbed on top of him.

"I used to ride horses," she explained as she straddled his lap.

Andre glanced at the little horse shoe tattoo on her hip, with lusty pleased look on his face.

"Now I ride black dick," she said, and grasped Andre's penis, held it to her wetness, and began to sit down on him. It was a long descent that sent his hard warm cock far into the depths of her body.

"Think your white boy husband will ever be man enough for you when you get back?" Andre grunted, his hands on her hips, but this time he was letting her put in the work. She wanted to service black men, well that was what she was going to do.

She bit her lip, running her hands over her body, rubbing her chest as she began to lift herself up and down on his steel-hard rod. "He wasn't man enough for me before," she said with an out of breath gasp and eager smile, hoping that pleased Andre. When he gave her a look of approval, she felt all the more empowered. "I just didn't know it yet..." she moaned, up and down in long impassioned bounces.

"You hadn't found your place in life yet," Andre commented. His hands went from her hips, around her back to her ass. He gripped her cheeks and spread her, squeezing hard. "But now you know. Your place is fucking black men."

She gasped and groaned, his words churning her actions. Her tempo sped up, her hips gyrated as she used her whole body to pleasure Andre's cock. "Black men? Or you specifically?" She grunted.

"All black men," Andre emphasized, nearly glaring at her. "You're mine, but I share with my brothers. And a body like this ought to be enjoyed by all of the ones who have been oppressed... don't you think?"

Callie was shocked, but not enough to stop riding. If anything, she started to fuck him harder. The boat rocking beneath her movements. Her tits bounced, and her ass jiggled. Callie ran her hands up her neck, her eyes shut, lost in the pleasure as she ran her hands through her hair and let it fall wildly around her head. Her body moved all on its own, instinctively knowing what to do. It was ingrained in her animal brain-- the act of mating.

"Yes... I think so," she found herself openly just blurting out. "If that's what you want."

"What I want," Andre snarled, "Is for you to stop thinking about that white girl guilt you grew up with, and just fuck like the big tittied slut you were bred to be."

Callie's body rose and fell. Her breath coming in deep gasps. Her movements so steady that her big tits jiggled and swayed in unison. Beads of sweat rolled down her body. Their moans echoed across the water's surface.

The boat rocked harder. Callie was growing tired from her efforts, but she didn't dare stop until Andre was ready for her to. He was her man, and she needed to make sure she took care of him properly.