Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was her single minded goal. Maybe it was the drugs, maybe the lust, or maybe that she felt utterly committed now that they had driven away from Jake. Regardless, she rode Andre's lap for all she was worth.

"Say it," Andre ordered her. "Say that you're a big tittied white slut." He slapped her ass to punctuate the order.

Callie jiggled her butt on Andre's staff. She spun and rotated her hips in fast little movements. "I'm a big tittied white slut." She cried out. "I'm a total whore for black cock," she cried out, as though she'd completely lost her mind.

Somewhere along the way, Andre began to buck hard back into her bounces. He practically lifted her off the floor of the deck as his strong muscular hips and ass lifted up. He was like a bucking bronco. Callie's hair flew, her head bounced back and forth, and her moans turned to screams.

Her efforts were for the benefit of Andre, and yet she was the one feeling another orgasm take hold of her. Her body had become addicted-- needed the pleasure that only Andre could bring. And when she came, she was reminded that her orgasms were like nothing Jake had ever brought her to. She saw a kaleidoscope of colorful flashes behind her eyelids, and she could feel the heat running out from her loins onto Andre's lap.

When she felt his big hands slide from her ass up to her tits, Callie knew what she needed to do. She leaned forward, still feverishly rocking her hips on Andre. She pressed her big breasts into his hard sweaty chest, and she began to rub them from side to side, teasing him to his own inevitable conclusion.

"Cum inside me," she begged, and she began to kiss him.

Her ass rose and fell. Andre braced with his feet, his legs leveraging himself up and down into her. The long dark meat of his cock swallowed up each time by Callie's pink pussy.

Each time she rocked back and sank Andre deep inside of her, she let out a moan. "Yesss," she grunted, and rocked back and forth again and again. "Yes. Yes. Yessss."

Her tongue ran around Andre's full lips. His tongue chased hers. They wrestled each other outside of their mouths. Callie's hard nipples traced back and forth over Andre's hard packed muscles. Her heavy tits dragged along, slippery from their sweat.

"You want my black load in you, again?" He grunted, his hands on her ass, forcing her up and down to his own rhythm.

"I always want your black load in me," she groaned, her lips to his in an tight embrace. "Cum inside of me. Please. I want to feel it."

Andre gave one long deep thrust, his primal urges only driven to fever pitch by the way Callie teased her tits on his chest. "You want my black babies?" He grunted, knowing what their bodies were trying to make with this act of carnality.

"Yes!" She nearly screamed.

"Ohhhh take it, white bitch," he grunted, and sank himself so deep that Callie thought she might scream. A moment later, a blinding flash of pleasure, and then Andre was emptying his balls into her womb. The hot sticky flood of cum filled her to the brim, packed in by his thrusting ram-rod cock.

It ran from her slit, coating their thighs and Andre's lap. Callie rocked her body more aggressively than ever, trying to work the thick gooey load from Andre, and making sure that not a single drop remained behind in his shaft. She squeezed it out with her intense riding.

"Fuck yeah," Andre declared triumphantly, even as Callie's body still worked back and forth to pleasure him and milk him. Her movements slowed, and when she could see it in Andre's face that he was satisfied, she clambered off of him and dove face first into his lap, licking and swallowing the mess that had been left behind. It was her duty to make him clean. It was her place. And she needed to hurry, because she was suddenly remembering that they'd forgotten someone...

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories