Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 11

Story Info
Callie's night out with Andre isn't what she imagined...
11.4k words
46k
66
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, exhibitionism and NTR. If this isn't the fetish for you, don't waste your time flooding my inbox with hate mail-- it'll only make me want to write and post MORE cuck stuff (unless, of course, that's your goal...)

Otherwise, I love hearing from fans, and welcome any suggestions, thoughts, criticisms, or fantasy ideas. Enjoy!

***

CUCKED IN THE TROPICS Ch. 11

***

Callie met Andre in the hotel lobby, just as the sun was setting.

She lit up the moment she saw him, and dashed up to him, threw her arms around his broad muscled back, and reached up high for a kiss from her dark skinned giant. Andre scooped her up, his hands going right for her ass, as he lifted her so that their lips could meet. Callie nearly squealed with delight and kicked her legs up behind her as their lips met, and their tongues began the act of mating all over again. These past few hours had been too long to wait until she saw Andre again.

They kissed hungrily in full view of the other honeymooning couples and tourists.

The fact was, that Callie was elated. She felt as though an immense weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She was free. She no longer had to hide her affair with Andre. Jake was now in the loop, and though she felt bad for upsetting him... he had jerked off to her act of infidelity. That counted for something, right? He might not be totally on board with it, but that would change with time. His body approved of her affair, even if his brain did not.

But the important thing was that she didn't have to hide it anymore! She didn't have to tip toe around, or make silly excuses. She could be herself and fully immerse herself in the experience of being desired by this hot sexy, well endowed black man from a foreign land. She wasn't sure how this trip would end when she had to return to reality, but that felt very far aware. She didn't want to think about it until she absolutely had to. Hard choices would have to be made, but those were for another day.

Andre set her lightly down, his hand resting on her ass. Callie was practically glowing with delight. The blood had rushed to her cheeks, and she wasn't sure she'd ever stop blushing.

"Mmmm, baby. Your little white hubby did a good job of dressing you," Andre appraised her.

Callie felt giddy. She gave Andre a little spin to show off her body. She swayed her hips and trust out her chest. "You like it? I've got a little secret," she leaned forward and lowered her voice to a playful whisper. "I'm not wearing panties."

"Even better," Andre grinned. "Hope you're ready for what I've got planned," he said. And with that, he guided her out the front door and to a waiting car. The ride took them into the city. The passing headlights shown off the tinted windows. The streets were crowded with shady looking characters.

Callie bit her lip. For once, she wasn't nervous. She was excited. She trusted Andre by now, having no reason to doubt that he knew where they were going. In fact...

As he drove, Callie reached her arm over the center console and began to rub one of Andre's thighs. When he looked over at her, she was wearing a naughty smile behind that thick red lipstick. Her hair fell across her eyes.

Andre grinned at her. "I guess your husband doesn't mind us having a date night, then."

"Let's not talk about him right now," Callie replied as her fingers found Andre's manhood. He was starting to swell in his dress slacks, and for a moment, Callie teased him with a gentle caress. Then she glanced around at the crowded streets, undid her seatbelt, and leaned across the center console.

Andre took her meaning at once and put his arm around her shoulders as Callie undid his pants.

It took some careful maneuvering, but eventually she managed to get his pants open, and get that slab of long dark meat free from their cotton prison. Good thing too, because Andre's dick had hardened considerably in that short time. Face to face, he was as thick around as her wrist.

Callie knelt on the seat, her tits pressed against the center console, feeling especially slutty. Anyone they passed in the street could see her ass, barely covered in her red dress, and the backs of her thighs. But unlike all those times with Jake, Callie didn't much care. She was sexually liberated. And she felt safe in here. Let them look at what a naughty girl she was being. Who cared?

Andre seemed to agree, because as Callie began to take him into her mouth, Andre reached down the curve of her back and started to hike up her dress, revealing her to the rest of the world as he drove.

Callie wasn't wearing panties, and that was never more apparent to her now that Andre had revealed her bare pussy and her ass. Men on sidewalks could see her body, but instead of shying away from it, she leaned into it. She slid her tongue in circles around the bloated black head of the cock in her hands. She cradled his balls, and she stroked him.

Her hair fell into his lap. Then she eased her mouth down on him and began to bob her head. Her lips making soft suckling sounds.

"Ohhh, just couldn't wait, could you?" Andre moaned, reaching his big hand down and gripping her ass like it was a slab of meat. He gave her a smack, enjoying the jiggle.

Callie sucked on it busily, taking several long focused pulls on his shaft with her lips. She was becoming quite good at sucking one this big. "Mmmm... uh uh," she shook her head vigorously as her muffled moans sent pleasant vibrations up and down his big dick.

He slapped her again, and Callie rewarded him by flicking her tongue over the head of his cock as she gobbled him.

"Mmmmm, kinky little slut," Andre purred. The fact that he was pleased with the job that Callie was doing only excited her further. "So you don't care that all these dirty perverts on the corners can see what you're doing?" Andre asked, glancing out the windows as he slowed the car down.

Callie shook her head again. Her mouth came off of Andre's member with an audible pop. "Let them look." She said, and wiggled her hips from side to side, tantalizing all of the onlookers. She buried her head in Andre's lap and resumed her slobbering and sucking. Her blow job becoming more aggressive by the second.

"That's good baby. That's very good," Andre moaned. "But you better save that appetite, because we're almost there." He said and gave her ass a final hard slap.

Callie came off of his dick for a moment, somewhat disappointed. "You can't pull over for a little bit? I'm sure dinner can wait." She gently slapped herself in the face with Andre's erection.

"We're not going to dinner, baby," Andre said, more sternly. "Now sit up, and fix your makeup. I can't have you looking like a mess... at least not until the night is over."

Callie frowned, but sat back in her seat again, fixing her dress, then glancing in the sun visor's mirror to reapply her lipstick. Andre had actually stopped her, mid blow job. And Callie had been crushing it! Putting her all into it in ways she had never done before. She couldn't help but feel a little rejected.

Then Andre pulled up and parked in front of a nondescript building. If she'd been expecting a fancy restaurant, Callie was slightly disappointed. The windows were blacked out, but the distinct smell of smoke lingered in the air, and the thunder of music could be heard beyond the entrance.

"We're here, baby," Andre grinned, tucking his dick back into his pants, and leading her inside.

***

Jake was in hell.

Callie had left for a date with a drug dealer and a cartel enforcer. *His* Callie. His new bride. The girl he'd known for years and had practically grown up with. She'd rejected him to his face, copulated with a new lover and made him watch, belittled his body and his penis.

What's more, she was completely smitten with this new man. It was like her affection was finite and hyper-focused, and she'd swapped Jake out with Andre. Now that Andre was in the picture, she was behaving like a giddy school girl with a new crush. She'd dressed to get his attention, she was doing things specifically for him, and she'd gone running out to spend a night with him.

God only knew what they were doing now.

What the fuck was Jake going to tell his family when they got back to the United States? *If* they got back. He had to remind himself of that. Andre was a dangerous and violent man. Jake had no illusions about that. They were in a foreign land where men like Andre were the judge, jury, and executioner. If Andre wanted Jake to disappear, Jake would disappear.

Hell, probably the only reason Jake was still around to begin with, was because Andre enjoyed toying with him. Andre was a cat with a mouse. He was being deliberately cruel to Jake, and relishing in it. Forcing Jake to watch the slow seduction and theft of Callie's affections.

What the fuck was Callie thinking? How could she possibly fall for this monster? Jake had always thought Callie was wonderfully different from all other women. He thought she wasn't so shallow as to be taken in by good looks, muscles, and money. How wrong he'd been. She was willing to overlook this man's cruelty, and Jake's absolute misery, and for what? For a fancy necklace, some expensive clothes, and for some good sex.

'That's exactly what she's doing, my friend,' Jake's practical mind told him. 'She traded you in for shallow pleasures.'

And that thought brought Jake to tears all over again. A lifetime of happiness and memories was worth less than a six pack, and a big cock.

Jake climbed into the shower and curled up on the floor, sobbing to himself as the steam filled the room and the hot water circled the drain.

He couldn't escape it, even in the shower. The designers had done up the shower to look like a tropical waterfall. The tile was shaped like gray pebbles, and the walls were beige brick. Plant shelves lined the walls that weren't glass and created a Mayan temple effect. It reminded him of the jungle, and suddenly all Jake could think about was Callie and Andre, naked beneath a tropical waterfall and going at it like a pair of lost explorers.

He could see Callie lifted up, held in the beastly arms of Andre and being fucked senseless-- so hard her head was literally bouncing and her eyes were blank from the pleasure that he was bringing her. It was primal-- a primitive, animalistic display of mating that would go on for hours and hours.

Jake's cock grew hard, even as he wept.

In his mind, a narrator with a sophisticated British accent parroted Jake's pain in exhaustive detail. "In the wilderness, away from the judgmental eyes of social constructs, we bear witness to the female Caucasian as she chooses her mate, and allows herself to be bred. It is a prime example of survival of the fittest in its most raw form. Her choice in mate is ingrained in the most instinctive parts of her brain. Features like strength, power, leadership, and prowess guide her in her selections. No other potential suitors dare to challenge this courtship, for to do so, would only further establish this male's dominance over the all others."

Jake watched in his mind's eye as Andre pumped the moaning, writhing Jungle Goddess Callie full of his potent seed, and still their mating continued, unchallenged and unfettered.

Curled up on himself, Jake vigorously stroked his cock, sobbing all the while, even as he brought himself to one of the most powerful orgasms of his young life.

***

To say Callie was a little stunned as Andre led her into the building would be an understatement. It was a club, but not like anything she'd ever seen in person-- definitely not the kind of place she would ever go on her own back home. Because beneath the flashing purple lights and the pounding beat of the music, there was a naked woman dancing to an audience of shady looking men.

Of course, Callie knew a strip club when she saw one-- there were plenty in movies and on crime shows. But with this one, there was a feeling of smallness... intimacy. There was just one stage with a pole, and one stripper-- the woman on stage a raven-haired Latina with small perky breasts. And surrounding the stage, a small crowd of a dozen black men. Some wore sunglasses, others puffed on cigars, or cigarettes... or other things that looked more hand-rolled. The smoke caught the glare of the spotlights like laser beams piercing the haze. All eyes were on the woman gyrating on stage.

The windows didn't have curtains, they'd been painted black. Further back, booth seats and tables were arranged by a small bar, back lit by low purple mood lighting. To say that Callie felt out of place was definitely an understatement.

She glanced up at Andre, with a questioning look on her face. She opened her mouth to say something, but a new voice cut her off. A familiar and bubbly one. "There she is!"

Clumsily scampering across the floor in a pair of high heels was Mei. Callie instantly recalled that diminutive frame, and the way her almond eyes squinted into cheerful little crescent moons when she smiled.

"Hey girl!" Mei was balancing a drink in her hands, but regardless, she threw her arms around Callie and squeezed her tightly, planting a friendly peck on her cheek.

"Oh, hey!" Callie was a little caught off guard, but more relieved to see Mei, and to see that Mei was pleasantly buzzed, looking like she was having the time of her life. Her raven hair was down and curled at the bottom. Her dress was a skin tight teal, that showed a dangerous amount of her tanned thighs. She didn't have much to offer in the way of breasts, but that didn't stop her from wearing a dress that displayed her cleavage. The neckline ran almost to her belly button.

"What are you doing here?" Callie nearly had to shout to be heard over the music.

"Darren wanted to go clubbing, so we're having ourselves a par-tay," she hooted and cheered. She stepped back and drank in the sight of Callie. "Damn girl, you look fantastic! Really showing off those curves tonight."

Callie reddened... but even more so when Mei's eyes appraised Andre, with his arm intimately around Callie's waist. She smiled knowingly. "I see that it finally happened." She leaned in, conspiratorially. "So is it like... the best sex of your life?"

"Mei!" Callie gasped, her hand going to her mouth. She was positive that her cheeks were as red as her dress. After a moment she glanced at Andre, then back again to Mei, and she nodded. "I'm just... wow... that's all I can say."

"Suddenly my decisions start to make more sense, don't they?" Mei giggled and flashed a wave to Darren. The young dark-skinned masseuse waved back from a corner booth that he occupied.

Callie bit her lip, feeling guilty, but not wanting to feed Mei much more information.

Mei took Callie by the hand and nearly yanked her off her feet. "C'mon. Let's get you a drink and then lets catch up. I want every detail!" Then Mei dragged Callie to the bar and onto the first step of the wildest night of her life.

***

Callie and Andre shared a booth with Mei and Darren. It seemed quite the changeup from several days ago, when the girls had been sharing a day at the beach with Jake and June. In fact, it felt like a lifetime ago-- or at least a marriage ago.

Callie was still awkward in the loud thunderous noise, flashing lights, and twirling stripper grinding herself on the pole. But between the drinks and the friendly banter with Mei, she seemed to acclimate to it. Like easing into a Jacuzzi of hot water, it took a minute to adjust to the heat.

And this place was definitely hot in a metaphorical way. Callie had never experienced this type of setting. She felt like she was a trophy wife in a mobster movie. Although Andre was much better looking and much darker than "Scarface" had ever been.

"So be honest," Mei said. Her speech was slightly slurred. "How sold are you on black dick?" She was clearly drunk.

Callie was feeling a little tipsy, herself, which was why she found herself answering so openly, instead of merely gasping at such a lewd question. "Don't get me wrong... I love Jake, but..." she glanced at Andre, keeping her voice low. Not that the men were paying attention. They were discussing something quietly, conspiring in much the same way that Callie and Mei were. "...things are just a little more complicated now."

Mei laughed and wagged her finger at Callie. "You're just greedy. You like to have your cake and eat it too. Me? I pulled the plug on June when he found out. I just couldn't go back to that, after what I've had. And I didn't want to lead him on. But you... you are so deliciously cruel." Mei laughed again, a wicked grin on her face.

"Well... with Jake... I..." Callie trailed off. She wasn't sure what she really felt. She didn't like to think of herself as cruel, but was that what was really happening? Was she being needlessly cruel? Should she just bite the bullet and make a decision? It was hard because with Jake she had... history. Oh gosh, was that all? After everything that had happened, was she even still attracted to him? Did he excite her in a sexual way? Would she ever be satisfied in the bedroom again if she went home with Jake and stayed true to him? With Andre, the answers to all of those questions were a very loud and resounding 'YES!' With Jake... not so much. When she took a moment to evaluate her marriage, she was frightened by what she was learning.

Mei finished for her. "With Jake, you don't feel like such a trashy whore. I get it. There's a stigma that comes with dating a black man. Especially as an Asian woman with an old-world family, like mine. Or in your case-- little white farmer's daughter from Kansas." She laughed again.

"I'm from Indiana, you goofball." Callie rolled her eyes.

"Same difference. Can you imagine Andre meeting your family?"

Callie was alarmed at the notion. She had barely given any thought to her life back home since this wild affair had begun. She'd been too focused on herself, her arousal, the excitement, and trying to keep Jake from learning. This was the first real time that she was confronted by such questions.

Mei read it on Callie's face. "Exactly. Jake is the guy you bring home to your parents. Andre is the guy you bring to the bedroom."

Callie sighed and swallowed the last of her drink. "You're right. So what do I do?"

Mei shrugged. "Don't go home?"

Callie eyeballed her. "Mei, be serious."

"I am being serious. You think I'm in a hurry to go home and face the firing squad? Hell no! I'm going to prolong this trip as much as I can. But if you insist on a different solution..." she shrugged again. "Keep Jake around for posterity. Keep Andre around for pleasure. I don't know. With a body like yours, the world is your oyster, girl. " Mei hiccupped cutely. "Who knows? Maybe you can get the boys to agree to share you."

Callie didn't think in a million years that would work. At best, Jake would find a way to forgive her when they went home, but--

Andre nudged her, snapping her away from her self reflection. The alcohol had helped her retreat into her mind, momentarily, and she'd lost tract of her surroundings.

Andre was holding a rolled up cigarette between his fingers, offering it to her. It took Callie a moment before she realized it was in fact a joint. Callie looked apprehensively, but then took it, as Andre draped his arm across her shoulders. She took a drag, and endured the coughing fit that followed, before passing it along to Mei.

Callie wasn't as accustomed to recreational drugs as those around her. So when the mellow euphoria wafted over her, she let it sweep her along, enjoying the music, the changing colors of the lights, the way Andre's big hand felt rubbing her bare thigh, and even the slow sexual dancing of the stripper on stage.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers