Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the men offered Callie another line as he hovered over her. Callie found herself unable to refuse. She was going to get fucked again and again tonight, so she may as well keep the buzz going. Just like Mei had, Callie allowed herself to snort a line straight off of the man's throbbing black cock. And when the euphoria washed over her and her throat went numb, she began to deep throat him with renewed energy.

Between her legs, man after man stood and fucked her. Nobody was gentle with her. They pulled her hair and slapped her tits. One of them even spit in her face and called her a whore in a language that she didn't know. She might not know the words, but the snarl was universal-- sexual desire combined with absolute disgust and disrespect.

The whole time, it felt like a wonderful dream. Like her darkest, most perverse fantasies were being granted. Callie writhed on the stage as another black man dumped his cum into her womb. A sticky mess of white cream was between her thighs, and glazing her pussy.

One man leaned forward and bit her nipple hard enough to leave teeth marks. Callie squealed with combined pleasure and pain. Or she would have, if not for the cock that was being aggressively fucked in and out of her mouth.

During the chaos, Callie lost all track of Mei. She could be heard moaning and squealing, lost in her own world of pleasure. A forest of dark bare legs, all moving in slow circles around the source of their pleasure.

"You're a filthy whore!" The man who was currently fucking Callie's pussy snarled at her. He lifted her ass off the stage floor and yanked her into his thrusts.

"Yes... yes I am!" She echoed mindlessly. Her toes clenched into little fists. Her high heels had fallen off somewhere during the insanity.

"Say it!" he slapped her across the face, and to Callie's shock, she didn't feel disgrace or humiliation at the act. She felt naughty, trashy... aroused.

"I'm a filthy whore!" She cried out. "Oh god, I'm such a filthy whore for you! I want everybody's cum. Fuck me! Please god fuck me!"

That was all it took to satisfy the man who rough-fucked her on the stage. Because a moment later, he buried his cock deep, and added his own cum to the vile concoction in her pussy.

Callie couldn't even be sure, at this point, how many men had defiled her and left behind their seed within. She just knew she couldn't stop. It wasn't up to her. These men wouldn't stop until they were satiated. And maybe that was okay. Callie was having the time of her life, being gang banged on stage by a building full of black men.

Callie wasn't aware of the night winding down. It was just a crazy blur of pleasure, of humiliation, pain, and defilement. Cock after cock invading her in every way imaginable. And when the night finally ended, she found herself sitting on Andre's lap in the booth at the back of the club. She was a naked, sweaty, cum filled mess. Her hair was tousled, hair makeup smeared into an unrecognizable mask. She lay in Andre's big arms, the two of them passing a joint back and forth between them, as they watched the men in the room silently dress and head out.

Only once the last one had left, did she finally collapse in exhaustion.

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories