Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement sent a shiver up her spine. They could see her ass, and the world wasn't ending! She felt invincible.

She laid harder into Mei, easily able to overpower the diminutive Asian. She pushed Mei's back against the stripper pole, and finally broke their kiss. Callie's mouth moved slowly down Mei's neck, following the deep neckline of her dress, until Callie was kneeling in front of Mei. Mei's hands reached up and grasped the pole above her head. She leaned her face up to the ceiling and let out a lusty moan of desire.

The audience looked on, not daring to miss where this was going. Callie had practically forgotten about them by now. She slid Mei's dress high, until everyone could see her slutty black G-string. Then Callie grasped the underwear and slid it down Mei's legs.

When she retrieved them from the stage, she glanced out at the sea of strangers, bit her lip, and playfully flung them into the crowd. She giggled to herself as she watched several of the men fight for her underwear like hungry dogs.

She looked to Andre, but to her disappointment, Andre wasn't looking. Several of the audience members had approached him. They were in the midst of some business transaction, whispering quietly. Andre was counting money as it was being handed to him.

Then Mei was interrupting Callie's distraction, turning the blonde farm girl away from her musings, and shoving her back against the stripper pole in much the same way Callie had done to Mei.

Callie moaned, going willingly. She grasped the pole like she was a prisoner, and trembled as Mei dropped to her knees in front of Callie's pale thighs. Callie couldn't stop squirming. She rubbed her legs together. The heat between them was unbearable. She was crazy horny. She couldn't recall a time where she needed sex more. Was that the drugs? Or the whole situation?

It didn't matter. Because Mei was pushing her dress up and up, until every man in the room could see that Callie wasn't wearing underwear. They cheered when they saw her bare shaven pussy. Callie's skin tight dress came to rest above the curve of her hips, and just when she thought she couldn't take it much longer, Mei pressed her upturned face against Callie's pussy and began planting warm kisses on her wet lips.

Callie moaned louder than she intended to. She never had a woman do such a thing with her. Mei's soft mouth began the aggressive invasion of Callie's pussy. Her tongue probed and wiggled, penetrating Callie, and making her quiver. Thank god she was leaning against the pole, or she would have probably tumbled backward.

The release of pleasure was like nothing else, and after a moment of helpless panting against Mei's energetic tongue, Callie reached down, ran her fingers through Mei's raven hair, and pushed her face harder against her snatch. Mei peered up at her with those big almond eyes. The glaze of lust in them was hard to ignore. Somehow it only drove Callie on. It was one thing to be lusted after by men, but now by a woman too.

Callie bucked her hips, and humped Mei's upturned face. Her pussy slid back and forth from Mei's nose to her chin, and Callie's moans filled the room. She felt like a slut, she looked like a slut, but she didn't care. She let Mei devour her, and Callie reached up and unhooked her dress. Then she was peeling it away from her curvaceous body.

Her plump white double D's were revealed to the entire room of onlookers. Her pink nipples were hard as pebbles. Mei continued to ravage Callie's wet folds, as she slid one tiny hand up Callie's tummy, until she clawed and groped one of her luscious melons. Mei squeezed Callie's breast, earning another moan from the Indiana housewife.

It was surreal, being center stage, and fucking Mei's face like this. Her hips were building speed. She was gyrating against Mei's mouth, as the young Asian wife soundlessly serviced her soaked vagina. Mei's fingers twisted Callie's nipple to an almost painful degree. Then her tongue found Callie's clit and bore down on it. Callie suddenly saw stars.

She didn't so much feel the buildup to her orgasm, so much as it just happened. The wave of pleasure simply washing out of her. Callie opened her mouth to scream, but then she brought her hand to her mouth and bit down on her finger, moaning around it.

Right there, on stage in a sleazy strip club in a third-world country, Callie Decker, newly wed wife, had an orgasm in front of a room full of strangers.

Her legs broke out in goosebumps. Her heart refused to slow down and she couldn't seem to catch her breath no matter how much her lungs tried to keep up. Her legs shook and trembled as Mei's tongue pleasured her, and her hair tickled her.

Callie was convinced she would die from pleasure. That it would just go on and on until there was nothing left of her. But then Mei's mouth came away from Callie's pussy, and for a moment, Callie was able to sigh with relief.

But when she opened her eyes, she was in for the surprise of her life.

Mei wasn't just coming away from Callie as a mercy. She was being pulled away. Because the audience of strangers and perverts was no longer watching the depraved act from their seats. They were standing. Most of them were in the process of removing their clothes.

One man dropped his pants, and an enormous gnarled black cock stood erect, pointing at the blonde girl in the center of the stage like Babe Ruth pointing his bat to the fence.

Mei giggled as a couple of men, younger ones, barely old enough to drink, were pawing excitedly at her. She kicked her legs playfully in the air as the two men groped her perky tits, finding her nipples beneath her dress and giving them a good twist.

A man stepped up on stage beside Callie. He was chubby, a baby-face like a dark skinned teddy bear, and a visible gut now that he'd shed his shirt. He guided Callie away from the stripper pole with a gentle but firm hand. A moment later, he was joined by another man, and another. What was happening?

She glanced at Andre. He hadn't left the booth. He was nodding approvingly at Callie. His eyes looking perfectly relaxed, and his lingering smile hinted that he knew something that she didn't. That he had engineered something beyond what she initially expected.

She thought of the way Jake had watched and touched himself to her and Andre. Did Andre now want to watch her? Is that what men enjoyed?

Callie was led to the edge of the stage, where the men carefully helped her step down. She cast one last glance at Mei. Mei was on her back on a nearby table. The men had undone her dress and pushed it to her belly, until it was nothing more than an expensive belt. Both young audience members were sucking hungrily at her erect nipples. And Mei was moaning, squealing in pleasure. The men were taking off their pants as they ravished her body with their mouths and hands.

Then Callie's face was being turned away from the sight of Mei's defilement.

The chubby teddy bear looking man had lowered his pants and produced a thick meaty cock. It was nowhere near the length of Andre's but it was thick and girthy, and still much larger than Jake's.

Then she felt herself being pushed to her knees in front of him. She went willingly, if not slightly confused. But Callie was still very worked up from the tongue-fucking that Mei had given her, and she felt wild and invincible after the drugs, the booze, and the night's excitement. Mei didn't seem to be bothered by the young men who were feasting on her body like hungry predators, so why should Callie?

Callie glanced one last time at Andre, making sure he was okay with this. He nodded once more at her, almost commandingly. Then another man from the audience stepped up to Andre to talk. Money came out of his jacket, which Andre accepted.

Callie's face was turned away by the man in front of her. His dark raging erection pointing at her face. "Suck it, whore," he snarled at her. Then Callie's lips opened and she was taking this total stranger into her mouth.

Maybe Callie really was a whore. She couldn't explain why, but despite the setting, despite the gruff manner... sucking on this man's dick felt empowering. She wrapped her lips around him and pulled on his thick salty member. This earned a sigh of pleasure from him. She moved her mouth deeper, taking him further into her throat.

Hands. Hands on her breasts, on her butt, even as she knelt there on the dirty strip club floor. She was certain they weren't Teddy Bear's hands. Other men had gathered around Callie. They were fondling her with their dark hands, their fingers roaming where they may. This only spurred her on. Her heart was ready to leap out of her throat. Her excitement at fever pitch, and it showed in the sudden way that Callie began to bob her head on this stranger's cock.

He was moaning in one incessant sigh of pleasure now, leaning his head back, resting his weight on the table behind him.

"She good?" One of the men asked.

"Fuck yeah," he replied. "This little whore knows how to suck a cock." He grunted as Callie enthusiastically devoured him. Those hands on her body didn't relent. They cupped her tits, pinched and pulled her nipples. One hand was pawing at her ass, alternating between cupping her cheeks, and giving them rough slaps.

Callie let her eyes wander as she sucked and slurped. Nearby, Mei was busy with much the same act of deviance. She was on her back on the table. One young man by her head, his long dark cock between her lips. He was holding her by the head, fucking her face, his big swinging balls bouncing back and forth. Her hand was on his shaft, pulling him into her mouth with each thrust. Then more men stepped around her, cutting off Callie's view.

Callie jumped, as one of the men behind her-- the one playing with her ass-- had grown adventurous and begun to probe her little butt hole with his finger. It felt weird... different, but she was in no position to stop him.

She swallowed, the saliva from her aggressive blow job was filling her mouth. It ran in streamers of drool from her lips, dripping onto her breasts, and pooling on the floor between her knees.

It wasn't long before the rest of the men surrounding her wanted their turns as well. Callie quivered as a small thrill of excitement shook her body. That fantasy she'd had for years came roaring back-- the fantasy where a gang of dangerous black men took her by force and had their way with her. Now it seemed that it was about to happen. She should be scared. She ought to be terrified. But all she felt was a slutty sense of delight.

She had relinquished all control to these men, and rather than fight it, she was going to welcome it.

"My turn baby. Don't want to exclude anyone, do you?" Another man stepped to Callie's left. His jeans around his knees. His long throbbing erection pushed into her face. Without a thought, Callie wrapped her hand around his new cock and placed her lips on it. It wasn't long before this stranger had his hands on the back of her head and was vigorously violating her mouth.

Her cheeks bulged outward and she struggled to suck and gobble this new dick. He shoved his cock deep and it hit the back of her throat again and again. Callie was helpless to protest or resist, even as the man treated her mouth like his personal pleasure source, and fucked her throat relentlessly. She fought to swallow, and keep up and not gag, all the while her hand continued to stroke at the portly teddy bear looking man who'd first violated her mouth.

"That's it, bitch. Swallow me. Swallow me," he urged over and over again, his long fingers digging into her scalp. His hips swung to and fro, his balls slapping against her chin, even as the drool streamed out of her mouth. "That's a good whore. A very good whore." He grunted in pleasure.

"Look at that white woman go," another customer said, gruffly.

"Man, that's what white women were made for," the one who was fucking her face laughed. He reached down, and slapped one of her tits, stinging the skin and making her chest wobble and bounce. He gripped her nipples and tugged them aggressively, like he was milking a cow. "With titties like these, she's made for breeding. Ain't that right, slut?"

Callie couldn't reply. Hell, she couldn't even breath. She thought she was going to choke to death on this man's cock. But somehow she managed a nod, even as the tears rolled from the corners of her eyes, trailing her thick makeup down her apple cheeks.

Finally, just has she thought she might pass out, he withdrew his cock from her mouth. Up stepped another man, and Callie didn't hesitate. She gobbled this one down with the same level of energy as the rest.

The men began to rotate in and out of her mouth, trading off groping her, fucking her mouth, or just standing over her, stroking themselves and muttering such vile things about her, her white skin, and her curvy body.

Things seemed to be moving very fast. Callie's mouth was treated to cock after cock. She couldn't even be sure who was who, or how many she'd sucked on. It was just black cock after black cock, and she was sampling them all, pleasuring each man, one after another.

The room was turning into a chorus of soft gruff moans, as the two tourist women were pleasing these locals.

And through the grunts and moans, a new sound joined in. The high pitched cries of pleasure of a small Asian woman. Callie glanced over at the nearby table. Mei was still on her back. The man who was fucking her mouth was holding her hands outstretched above her head. But between her legs, one of the young black men who had pulled Mei from the stage was now standing with his pants around his ankles, aggressively fucking her pussy. The table wobbled as he took her hard and rough. Mei's moans of pleasure were echoing throughout the room, drowning out all of the men.

"Your turn, blonde bitch," one of them remarked, and suddenly Callie was being pulled to her feet and shoved around. The world spun in a fantastic blur. A sea of dark faces stared back, all glaring with animalistic desire. There must have been half a dozen of them. Every man in the club was now participating in this defilement.

The chubby man with the round face had her, guiding her like a dog on a leash. He pulled her toward the stage where he lay on his back. She was yanked on top of him. Callie straddled his lap, situating herself. She was going to fuck him, and she highly doubted anyone had condoms. Not that it mattered. Tonight she felt invincible.

As she hovered her body over this stranger, she had a view clear across the tables to where Mei was in the center of her own gangbang. Mei was on her back with her legs in the air. A skinny black man was feverishly pounding her pussy. She was crying out in pleasure, but her mouth was stuffed with cock, making her moans sound like the honkings of a goose. Her arms were outstretched, stroking multiple cocks at once, devoting every part of her body for their pleasure.

Callie held herself above the chubby man, and without thinking, she automatically began to tease her heavy boobs over his bare chest. She was letting herself go, in favor of enjoying the party. She slid her tits in slow sensual circles, letting him feel her hard nipples as they pressed into him. Her hips gyrated, and her pussy slid along the length of his hardness, trailing her wetness against his shaft.

When she sat down on him, she found herself almost instantly climaxing. "Ohhhh god," she cried out as she felt her whole body quiver.

"Dumb slut is cumming already," teddy bear remarked to his new friends, and he cracked her a hard slap across the ass that left hand marks, and sent her curves jiggling. Callie whimpered, but even as she came, she bounced her hips, trying to please him with her body. She was trembling with excitement, twerking her body on his erect manhood.

She rode him on the stage like the main attraction in a sinful show. Her tits wobbled and her butt jiggled.

She wasn't aware of how enticing her depraved riding was, until she felt the ring of men around her close in tighter. Without any thought at all, other than her own animalistic urges, she reached out a hand and grasped the first cock that came into view. She stroked him with renewed energy. Her other hand was pulled in the opposite direction to rub yet another man. Multitasking at its finest pulled her attention to half a dozen dark erect penises.

When an audience member stepped in front of her face and offered his cock to her mouth, Callie didn't even hesitate to take him into the warm embrace of her lips.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Andre again, sitting alone, and watching the gangbang. Initially she was bothered that he wasn't participating. She thought that she shared something special with him. But the more these men took her, the more she realized that she still did share something with Andre. She belonged to him, but unlike Jake, Andre was comfortable enough to share her. This was his kingdom, and Andre would always rule over it. The strongest warrior, he was graciously sharing his woman with the rest of the tribe. That's what this was.

Callie sucked at the cock in her mouth with mindless joy. Her hands twirled and grasped the dicks in each palm. And her pussy swallowed up the chubby man beneath her.

From behind, she suddenly felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart, and when the latest newcomer took his position, Callie realized what was about to happen. Although it was new to her, she was surprisingly fine with it.

Even as she felt the hard press against her puckering anus, then the slow gradual building pain as this total stranger in a strip club helped himself to her ass. Callie's curvy body was pinned between these two men-- sandwiched-- as together they fucked her holes. One in her pussy, one in her ass. She'd never experienced double penetration before, but once they got started, she started to gasp. The feeling was intense. Total helplessness and total pleasure at once.

She glanced up at the sea of black faces, all moaning. None of them knew each other, but they'd come together with the same likeminded lust-- to fuck the shit out of Callie.

Callie whimpered and writhed. It was about all she could do, aside from stroke and suck. Otherwise, they were in total control.

Callie moaned, opening her mouth to express the pleasure she was feeling, and each time that she did, the man in her mouth took it as an opportunity to force his cock deeper.

The men fucking her holes went in and out, back and forth, pussy and ass. Callie had the image of cartoon lumberjacks in her head, going back and forth in her body. She was crying out, even as a second orgasm took hold and wracked her body. And through it all, she found the strength to blurt out the word "Harder!"

The men were all too happy to oblige. They pulled her hair, they slapped her ass. One even had the crudeness to slap her face while she sucked on him.

The bartender came around and served them drinks as they busied themselves with these two sluts. One of the men slow poured a beer down Callie's back. The men cheered, even as the cold liquid made her shiver.

Teddy Bear grunted, and grasped her by the hips. His back arched as he bounced her on his lap like his personal fuck doll. A moment later, she felt the gushing spreading warmth between her legs as he filled her womb with his seed. No warming, no offers to pull out. None of it. He wanted to mark the deepest parts of her body with his spunk.

"Ohhhh god," she cried out in pleasure. Then she was being rolled off of the man, and onto her back on the stage. Her legs in the air, much like Mei's were on that table. The gangbang went on, as the next man took his place between her legs, and penetrated her well used depths.

The men weren't just focused on Callie and Mei. One stood, puffing a joint between his lips, looking silly because he was completely naked. Another was doing a line of white powder from a table top. The last membrane of civility (as much as could be found in a strip club) had broken. These men were cutting loose, giving into their animal urges. It was a true party that they were all having. And sitting back watching it all, was King Andre.