Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drugs were harsh. Callie wasn't really a fan of smoking, but the feeling that came with it was welcome. "Look at her go," Mei remarked, watching the stripper twirl on the stage. "How can you men watch this with any feeling other thank awkwardness?"

Callie began to giggle to herself. She'd been thinking the very same thing.

Andre and Darren exchanged a glance and shrugged innocently as they passed the joint around. Combined with the liquor, Callie was definitely beginning to feel tipsy. Or could that just be a placebo buzz her brain was experiencing. She couldn't be sure. But one thing that she was feeling...

She took Andre's hand and placed it higher on her leg beneath the table. Andre gave her a glance. "Is someone feeling jealous?" He grinned, gesturing with his eyes to the twirling stripper.

"Maybe," Callie admitted, with an equally coy smile. "Or maybe I just wanted to remind you of who you're here with." She pushed his hand higher, and Andre went willingly. His hands found her bare, uncovered pussy, and he very lightly rubbed.

Truthfully, Callie wasn't the least bit jealous. The stripper was cute, but definitely not built like her. Although as the night went on and the drugs and alcohol were passed around, Callie found the stripper's steady movements mesmerizing. Like she was having sex with the air, or an invisible man. She thought of mating rituals and dances, like the one that she and Andre had seemed to be engaged in since the moment Callie got off the plane.

It was a mating dance, what the stripper was doing. Pure and simple. She was using her body to express to the crowd of anonymous men her desire and availability. Maybe that's why men enjoyed coming to these places. As Callie took another puff on the joint, she thought she finally understood strip clubs.

When Callie passed it to Mei, she was started to see that Mei and Darren were letting the mood control their urges. Mei was leaning over, her lips hungrily feasting on Darren's. The two were making out like hormonal teenagers. Mei's slender arm was out of view, but from the steady up and down movements, Callie knew what she was doing beneath the table.

In public? Sure they were in a private booth, but there was a dozen horny men in this room and...

Andre pushed his finger against Callie's clit and she squirmed softly in her seat. Okay... maybe Callie wasn't innocent in all this either. Her heart was pounding as she was letting Andre finger her at the table. Callie glanced one last time at Mei and Darren, and decided that if they were comfortable with it, so was she. She began to move her hips, rubbing herself to meet Andre's fingers, grinding on them.

There was something very naughty about the whole thing. A sleazy strip joint. A crowd of strangers a mere glance away. A skimpy dress. And a confident man between her legs. Callie spread herself wider, her dress inching higher, giving Andre free reign to play with her as he pleased. Andre grinned, took a drag on his joint, and pulled Callie's mouth to his, sharing the smoke with her. Callie held back a fit of coughs and brought her mouth to Andre's in a hungry lecherous kiss. Her hand instinctively went to his crotch and felt for his cock. It wasn't hard to find. It was hard.

Callie rubbed it eagerly, still unsatisfied that Andre hadn't let her ride his cock in the car before they came inside. She was frustrated and horny, yearning for more of Andre. And it showed in the way she grasped his cock and tugged; in the way she bucked her hips beneath the table; in the way her tongue wrestled with his.

She finally came up for air and the room seemed to be pleasantly spinning. She knew it was definitely the drugs. She felt like she was floating on her own excitement. A sense of weightlessness made her feel as though she didn't have a care in the world.

When Callie glanced back to Mei, she saw that Mei was following suit. Her hand was going up and down just out of view as she jerked off Darren. She looked at Callie, and the two women exchanged an embarrassed giggle. But neither of them was *that* embarrassed.

As the women stroked their men at the table, Darren reached into his coat and produced a little metal cigarette case. When he opened it, though, it was filled with nothing but powder.

Callie knew immediately what it was, even before Darren sprinkled it on the table and used a credit card to arrange it in a neat little white line.

Normally the sight of hard drugs would alarm and frighten her. But not tonight. Tonight, there was too much going on. With Andre's big fingers probing and teasing her pussy, her hormones were screaming for some sort of sexual release. With the alcohol pumping through her blood, Callie's worries felt so far away, and with the weed she'd just smoked, it was as though there was nothing serious about tonight. It was a party, and what they were doing felt good. She felt good, and she didn't want that to stop. She could even feel the way that Andre's pants had dampened as the drops of precum spread down by his knee.

She was positive she could pull his dick out right now and ride it here at the table, and there'd be no consequences for any of it. She was with Andre. And Andre was a man with influence. So long as she was here with him, she could let her hair down, act as wild and irresponsible as she wanted, and tomorrow, they'd do it all again. He was the world's strongest safety net.

Darren did a line straight off the table top, then turned to Mei. Mei bit her lip, enticed by the offer, but hesitant at the same time. "Off that dirty gross table?" She said. "I don't think so. Who knows what's been on that?"

Callie felt herself giggling. Go Mei!

Darren wasn't put off. "How about off something that you know what's been on it?" He asked, and when he stood, his exposed erection came into view. Mei had been playing with his bare cock beneath the table. And Darren apparently thought nothing of standing up and making it visible to anyone within eye-sight.

Strangely, Callie felt nothing out of the ordinary about it. They'd all seen each other naked before, in the sauna, after all. This all seemed right as rain, even in public. As natural as... well... nature.

Callie marveled at Darren's cock. It really wasn't a stereotype. Black cocks were bigger. Maybe not as big as Andre, but who could be? And besides... Andre was hers. Darren was Mei's man.

The table watched in amusement as Darren packed a neat little line of white powder along the length of his cock. The snow-white color stood out in stark contrast to his black skin.

"There ya go, baby," Darren smirked. "At least now you know where it's been."

Mei didn't miss a beat. She didn't hesitate for a single moment. Callie watched in impressed shock as Mei leaned forward and proceeded to snort a line right off of a black man's cock. The powder disappeared in seconds up her nose, and when she finished, she planted a warm teasing kiss on the tip of Darren's cock.

"Nicely done," Darren kissed her lips as she sat back down. Callie knew in that moment that it wasn't Mei's first time on this trip doing harder drugs. Mei smiled to herself, enjoying whatever destination that white powder took her.

Then Darren passed the case over to Callie and Andre. Callie's heart began to pound even harder. She glanced at Andre with her big nervous eyes. There was something reassuring about the way Andre looked at her, even as he drew up a couple of lines in front of her on the table. At least she wouldn't have to do an expert move like snort it off of his dick. She wasn't sure she was ready for that.

Her heart was thumping away, even as Andre placed his hand gently on her back and eased her toward the powdery lines. She wasn't sure about this. Her eyes were restless. She was scared, but Andre looked so calm about this, so natural. Again, he was a safety net. A warm blanket that made her feel safe. He wouldn't put her up to this if he didn't think she'd enjoy it.

She let that thought settle into her brain, even as she took a long inhale across the table top. When she sat back, she was surprised to find the lines gone. Had she even felt them? Her nose sort of burned. She glanced from face to face expectantly.

"Look at you go, party girl!" Mei cheered. Throwing back her drink enthusiastically.

Callie wasn't sure how she felt. Her heart was like a jackhammer, although that could have also been nerves. The burning was gone a moment later. Her throat felt kind of weird... kind of numb. Otherwise...

She took a sip from her drink, needing to wet her throat, and was surprised to find her mouth felt very little of it. The sweet tropical drink dribbled down her chin, and onto her breasts. She let out a yelp of surprise. Then she started to giggle at the coldness that tickled her bare skin and ran between her boobs.

"How you feeling, girl?" Mei asked, excited to hear Callie's take on her first time.

"I don't know," Callie shook her head, her eyes wide, still processing all of this. Her mind was going a mile a minute. Was that nerves, or was that the drugs?

She couldn't be sure, but when she started to ask it out loud, she found herself talking very fast. Almost comically fast.

Mei instantly burst out laughing. "You sound like a cartoon! Slow down."

Callie reddened, but found herself laughing just as hard. An uncontrollable fit of giggles that concluded with a snort. She threw her hand over her face and laughed even harder from that. The men traded a look. Andre threw Darren a wink.

The truth was that Callie felt good. Immediately good. All of those stupid drug prevention programs in school had really missed the mark. She didn't feel like some junkie in a back alley, scratching herself to death or vomiting uncontrollably. She felt euphoric. Not a care in the world! She cursed all those puritanical biddies back home who'd deprived her of all of these feelings-- from black dick to white powder.

For the first time in her life, she had no sense of self consciousness. She looked to the stripper on stage and hollered out "Shake it, baby!" without a hint of embarrassment, even as her voice carried around the room.

This sent Mei into another fit of laughter. "I don't even know who you are right now."

"Who cares, I'm on vacation," Callie cheered, and clambered into Andre's lap, straddling him and laying an excited kiss on his mouth. Callie felt alive. Energetic... like if a bar fight broke out at this very moment, she could take on all of these men. A real life Wonder Woman. And she was also crazy horny. A lot more so than she thought she'd been.

She grinded her hips on Andre's lap, trying to entice that big monster cock to burst out of his pants and just take her right here at the table.

"Oh my god, get a room," Mei rolled her eyes, but her hand was still beneath the table, stroking sensually up and down in Darren's lap. His hand was busily roaming her body over her dress.

Callie giggled, but slid off of Andre, for the sake of their company. Still... that didn't subdue the urges, or her hands from wanting to touch him all over.

Mei glanced at the stage and shook her head. "Her boobs are so fake, I actually feel bad for her."

Callie was hardly paying attention to the stripper, but now feeling more confident, she felt less guilty for inspecting the naked body of the dancer. Mei's assessment wasn't wrong.

"Not everyone is naturally gifted," she shrugged and squeezed her own breasts together to illustrate their large malleable size.

"Tell me about it," Mei glanced down at her own perky boobs with a scowl, then back to Callie. "I'd much rather watch you shake those things on stage than that plastic Barbie doll," Mei hooked her thumb at the dancer.

"Well I used to be a dancer," Callie admitted.

"In strip clubs? You must have made a killing."

Callie giggled again. It felt so good to laugh. She was giddy. "No, silly. Dance ensemble and cheerleading."

"I'll bet you could do a better job," Mei glanced at the stripper pole, a daring look in her eye.

Callie glanced at it, "I bet I could. But we'll never know."

"Oh c'mon. What if I got up there with you?"

"I fully support this idea," Darren said. Andre merely nodded his head in approval.

"Oh gosh. There might be a riot if we do," Callie said. She was playing it off, but she kept glancing at the stage in curiosity. The truth was, she felt very sexy, very confident, and very energetic right now. She could hardly sit still. She was squirming. On the verge of getting up and dancing, strip club or not.

"C'mon, girl!" Mei whined, grabbing Callie's hand and tugging her. "We are both hot as fuck, and I really want to dance. And it seems the only place that's appropriate in here. Don't you want to get our men all hot and bothered before we take them home?"

Callie paused, biting her lip in curiosity. She'd never heard it said out loud before-- their 'men'. But she was out with Andre on what was basically a date. She supposed he *was* her man. It felt good to hear it out loud. Better than good, in fact. Great!

She glanced at her 'man'. Andre nodded. "Go on, baby," he urged her. "Let all these men see how sexy and untamable you can be."

Callie looked unsure. "It won't bother you... all these men looking at me?"

"All men are going to look at you, anyway," Andre said. "Why not show them what they want to see?"

The only thing crazier than his suggestion was Callie's complete willingness to go along with this. She'd never done something so crazy. It was beyond her realm of anything she'd normally do. But between this feeling inside of her, Mei's insistence, and the lustful urging looks coming from Andre, Callie willingly went with Mei to the stage.

***

Andre definitely had some pull, because after a few exchanges with the DJ, the club didn't offer a word of protest as Callie and Mei (two amateurs) took the stage. And of course, the audience wasn't the least bit put off by these two drunken newcomers in the form hugging party dresses. In this world, Callie and Mei were foreign and exotic.

Callie felt the dozen or so eyes on her as she and Mei climbed up on the stage. But strangely, she didn't feel the least bit self-conscious. She felt reckless and wild and free.

The music reminded Callie vaguely of the music that she and Andre had danced and grinded to. Heavy with the base and drums to an almost tribal degree. It triggered something within her. The memory warming her between the legs. Though she wasn't aware of it, she had become wet.

Callie found herself grateful that Mei was with her. Otherwise, she wasn't sure how she would have begun the task of dancing. Pole dancing wasn't exactly something Callie did back home.

Mei took hold of the pole with both hands, wrapped her legs around it and slid up and down it, her skirt pushing high up her smooth legs. There was something both vulgar about the gesture, and hypnotic. When Mei caught Callie's eye, she grinned and encouraged Callie to follow suit.

Callie glanced at the sea of faces. Innocence written all over her blushing cheeks. But then she trapped the cold brass between her thighs, hung on tight, and bucked her hips against it.

It pushed her dress high, showing much of her legs to a roomful of strangers, and as Callie leaned into it, the pole mashed between her breasts. She shut her eyes, breathing heavily, and went with it. She squeezed her tits around the pole and continued to move and sashay her body. Her breasts moving up and down along the metal, threatening to spill out of her dress. She was humping it to the steady rhythm of the music. It all matched the drumming of her heart, and she felt elated, like she was floating above her body, watching herself dance and tease this room full of strangers from another world. She found the experience rapturous. She looked like a sexual vixen.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the room full of strangers intently watching her. Young and old. All were black, or darker skinned. A few of them were discreetly touching themselves over their pants. Just a subtle stroke of the thumb as they rested their hands over their crotches. To her surprise, Callie didn't feel ashamed. She felt empowered. These men are turned on by me! The feeling brought on a rush of excitement, and when Callie came away from the pole, she leaned forward, and shook her breasts playfully at the audience. They swung heavily, jiggling back and forth.

She bent forward, reaching for her ankles, letting her breasts hang dangerously from her top. She swayed her hips teasingly. Then she slid her hands up her own legs as she started to stand, tossing her hair back from her face as she regarded her sea of fans.

She felt invigorated. The energy coursing through her body, raising the hairs on the back of her neck in a pleasant tickle. She saw Andre across the throng of lust-filled faces. He was watching her, resting his chin between his thumb and forefinger, thoughtfully. Always composed. Always in control. She looked straight into his eyes, and ran her tongue in a slow sexual circle around her lips.

Then Mei was coming up behind Callie, and giving her ass a slap. Callie yelped, and jumped, her tits jiggling as she did. Then she giggled, as a few of the men in the audience cheered.

Mei came around Callie, facing her, wrapping her arms around her like she was coming in for a hug. Only she wasn't. As Mei's thigh slid between Callie's, her curious fingers grasped Callie's hips, crept around her back and cupped her ass.

Callie had never really been groped by a woman before. But it was Mei, they were both feeling good, and she far from minded. In fact...

Callie trapped Mei's leg between her own and softly began to grind herself against Mei's smooth thigh. Callie was all too aware that she wasn't wearing panties, and as her wetness softly humped her friend, Mei became aware of it too.

In lieu of the situation, Mei wasn't at all bothered. She grinded back on Callie's thigh, the women embracing with their hands on each other's butts.

Callie shut her eyes, panting softly at the pleasant feeling. The pounding of the bass from the speakers gave rhythm to their movements, and she again thought of the night she and Andre had grinded on the dance floor.

Callie moaned. Mei's leg felt amazing against her pussy. Greedily, she bucked harder.

Then there was a sudden warm pleasantness pressing against her mouth.

Callie's eyes fluttered for the fraction of a second that it took to realize that Mei was kissing her. It was going to be that kind of show, huh?

Callie parted her lips, and Mei's tongue helped itself into her mouth. Callie's tits mashed into Mei's perky chest as the girls made out and grinded on stage for the entertainment of these men.

At first it was tentative... just for the show... for entertaining. To give these horny perverts something to really wow them. But as Mei wrestled Callie's tongue in a playful competition, Callie soon forgot about them. Her racing heart fueled her desire, and soon Mei's stealthy little hand grasped Callie by the back of her head, pulling her in tightly, trapping the two of them in a lusty kiss that went on and on.

Callie's hands couldn't resist roaming Mei's slender body. Their grinding was no longer for show as it was for pleasure. Callie bucked her hips harder, rubbing herself on Mei, hoping desperately to satisfy that sudden urgent need that had blossomed between her legs. And Mei was doing the same.

Regardless of the eyes on them, Mei's hands were busy. One was running through Callie's hair, desperate to insure that she didn't pull away from their prolonged make out. The other, still on Callie's butt, was inching up her skirt. Callie felt the air right on her ass cheeks now, and was all too aware that these men could see her naked bottom.