All Comments on 'Cucking My Best Friend Ch. 02'

by NJhungbull

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
I liked chapter 1 better

It almost seemed like you didn't know what to do with the husband's character, so you just wrote a story without him. To me, he's the central character she's "just" his wife. I don't care about her. YMMV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Work - Chapter Three?

Eager to see where this goes - keep it up.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

chapter 1 was a zillion times better.. I'm fine with swinging.. swapping.. and sharing... BUT only when hubby and wife are together..you do NOT loan your wife out all alone..either friend comes over like in chapter 1 or hubby goes with her.. if he continues to loan wife out this marriage is in huge huge trouble... eager for more three some activity

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better than the last one I must started and left. I don't agree with some of the commenters. I cucked the husbands of a lot of married women. The women all didn't plan on leaving hubby, and I moved on a lot, so I didn't have and trouble with chapter 2. And 3 is probably where the fireworks happen. Brooke may say she loves him, and maybe she does a little, but no shower means I will fuck you when you want, but I'm not your slut anymore. So she will start by doing overnites with you, and soon forget to tell hubby she won't be home tonight. Then it will get longer, especially on the weekends. Then some of her clothes will show up in your closet. But going home smelling of your sex, and your cum dripping out of her pussy and ass, should tell him he's been cucked and fucked, and she now belongs to his best friend. Well done. Watch your grammar, and make sure your editing is tight. Well done.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IFAFILHG, I have gotten rid of two wives this exact same way. Talk them into seeing someone we just met and they are attracted to. Once the sex wanes in a marriage it is a great time to suggest this. I have gone start to finish in seven months, the first time was longer.

In every relationship there is one of the couple who wants this more than the other (if they want it at all) the trick is to be the one that gets talked into it.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This is magnificent.

Discussing aspects of Tantric is beyond rare. Its beautifully done.

You need to write more.

You develop your characters well.

You laid the groundwork for more tales. (The playroom)

Not to mention the Ownership factor archived here. That's a topic truly worth exploring with husband as a participating witness, or as a pure spectator.

There are Soo many tiny kinks possible, and you tagged several, while opening the door to many more.

You recognize the Sex, is a driving force here. It is the Instrument of change, and drives the story.

You are brilliant.

I say this based on what you covered, and the traps you avoided.

(No anal, no humiliation, no size focus, and consideration for the husband)

Ownership has been breeched.

Capitalize on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not continue with this story?

Maybe friendship will turn to not just dominance, but unexpected humiliation for his "friends" which is the natural progression.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

fantastic series..i'm hoping allan gets kind of turned out...

domehard19domehard192 months ago

Not sure how I missed this series before as I have been in this same situation with my wife and best friend and it turns me on just thinking about it. I knew early on I couldnt please my wife the way she deserved so one night I invited him over after she was in bed and told him my sister who I knew he wanted to fuck was upstairs waiting on him and to not turn the light on. Well in all reality it was my wife and he gave her a proper fucking and cucked me to the point I will drop to my knees and suck him anytime anywhere and my wife, well we are still together but he is the one that satisfies her on a regular basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNJhungbull@NJhungbull
30 year old experienced bull. I am fit and attractive. Run my own successful business. As the screen name indicates I have a big cock. 9" long and thick. I got an early start. I have been cucking since I was a teenager. Feel free to ask me all about it. I enjoy domina...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES