Cucking Quinten with the Bouncer

Story Info
Carmen brings back a bouncer to humiliate her boyfriend.
1.9k words
3.27
1.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please remember to upvote, comment if it turned you on, and follow me for more stories. Help me make a living writing these kinds of stories.

---

## Carmen, the Bartender is Busy

"Quinten, I told you not to bother me at work."

"But Carmen, you have no idea how horny I am," says Quinten to his girlfriend behind the bar.

Carmen scoffs at her needy boyfriend and continues to make two whisky sours and an old-fashioned. She can feel Quinten's eyes undressing her black jeans and tanktop bartender outfit as she prepares drinks and opens beer bottles. For all the annoyance Quinten brings, it's an equal measure of pleasure.

He's being a bad boy--the kind of bad boy that makes her want to put him in his place.

She smiles at a set of lumberjack meatheads as she serves them drinks. She even squeezes her tits together slightly, hoping the men catch it. Quinten certainly does. He follows her to an open place at the cowboy bar and sits at the worn oak high-top.

"Can we do our thing tonight?" asks Quinten.

Carmen tries to feign displeasure, but she lets her desire slip. She leans in close to him over the bar, tits pouring out of herself, and puts her glossed lips close to his quivering ones. She whispers over the blaring country music.

"You're going to get it extra rough tonight, my little cuck," she whispers.

The gangly Quinten wiggles in his seat and gives a big smile. That goofy look on him always makes Carmen's skin crawl in just the right way. She pushes him back by the forehead.

"Now stop bothering me. You need to be patient," Carmen says.

Quinten stays at the bar and stares at her while she works. As more drunk patrons walk into the bar, the busier she gets. And the rush begins; all she wants is to humiliate her cuck. The fact that he takes up a bar spot, barely drinking and staring at her, is all part of the play.

The more he gets under Carmen's skin, the more she humiliates him later. She feels herself getting wet as the rush peaks, especially when she bends at the bar to get fresh whisky bottles. When she does, a cold finger slides into her crack. She squeals, then sees Quinten leaning over the bar with a goofy smile wide and on the edge of giggling, withdrawing his finger.

*Okay. Looks like Quinten is asking for it. It's time to put him in his place.*

"Javier!" she yells over Quinten's shoulder. Her favorite Texan bouncer tears from the front of the house and parts the sea of dancers. Her boy toy quickly sits on the high top, sitting on his hands and blushing.

"What are you doing? Why are you--"

"Get this sleazy dude out of here. He's been watching me all night and bothering me," says Carmen to Javier.

"What! But I--"

"I'll deal with you later, Quiten. Go home and wait for me," Carmen commands.

Quinten doesn't get a response as Javier yanks him by the collar. The burlish man with sleeve tattoos easily carries her skinny boy toy across the dance floor and out the front door. Outside and through the window, Carmen sees both men have an exchange. Quieten challenges momentarily but quickly backs down as Javier holds his ground like a stone giant.

Quinten hangs his head and leaves. Just as he does, Javier winks at her through the glass. For a moment, Carmen wants to mix pleasure and work by selecting Javier over some random man at the bar. The thought grows in her mind like a weed as the night progresses.

---

## They Close Late

Javier stays around to help clean and close down with Carmen. At the end of the night, she locks the bar and adjusts her coat, as Javier does.

"Thanks for earlier, Javier. You know, that creep at the bar," Carmen says.

"Yeah, no problem. Skinny guy with no bark or bite. He's a puppy dog. Harmless," Javier says.

"You put him in his place, that's for sure."

"Do you like putting shrimpy men like that in their place?" asks Carmen.

"Hell yeah. Part of the fun of this job. Some beta males just need to be told who the boss is, you know?"

Carmen holds still as she feels arousal build inside of her. Inviting random men over to cuck her boy toy had its uses, but she found herself wanting something consistent. And she wanted someone large in both body and endowment. Her eyes are lower than the bulge in Javier's black jeans. He catches her looking, and the rush Carmen experiences gives her the confidence to say what tumbles out of her mouth next.

"Well, it meant something to me. Perhaps I can offer you a little more than just a thanks?" Carmen asks. She twists her hair with one hand and cocks her stare at Javier.

He gets the message.

"What did you have in mind?"

Carmen explains her situation to Javier. He agrees with very few reservations.

---

## Quinten Waits in Carmen's House

Their arrangement is simple. Quinten always waits in the basement bedroom until she comes home. He then has the choice to either stay in the basement and listen to her having fun with someone else or come upstairs and into the room to be humiliated. But as Carmen fumbles with her keys in one hand and Javier's hand in the other, she feels an extra level of aggression. It may be the scent of Javier and his giant presence, or it may be that Quinten was an extra bad boy or both. Either way, Carmen feels in rare form.

"Go upstairs," she says to Javier, "I'll bring him up. Just follow my lead, okay?"

Javier grunts as he ascends the stairs. Carmen navigates to a drawer of sex toys in the extra bedroom. She rummages around to find a black box, then heads to the twisting stairwell into the basement. Quinten is playing video games.

"Wha--" he starts in, but Carmen isn't having it today.

"You asked for it," Carmen says, pointing a finger at him. "And tonight, you're going to get it. Take your clothes off. And the only thing you get to wear is this."

She tosses the black box at him. He fumbles it, looks down at the box, and then returns to Carmen.

"What is--" but Carmen is already heading upstairs, shedding her tank top and bra as she heads to her bedroom. Carmen feels her arousal mixes with adrenaline. It builds the higher she climbs up into her house. When she opens the door to her room, she's dripping down the side of her leg.

The power she feels about taking her situation with Quinten to the next level gives her confidence to start things as sensual and naughty right out of the gate.

---

## Carmen is Blowing Javier when Quinten Enters

Carmen has Javier's head pointed toward the door so that when Quinten leans his head through the door, the first thing he sees is Carmen deep-throating Javier.

Carmen touches herself as soon as she connects her eyes with Quinten. His mouth is agape, just as hers is stretched to its limit while she swallows Javier's cock. Carmen becomes wholly aroused by the look of disappointment on Quintens face.

Carmen points her finger to the floor in front of her. Quinten shuffles in with his hands over his cock. She moans over Javier's cock while watching her cuck approach.

"Let's see it," she says. She tosses Quintens hand aside to reveal his caged cock in its steel trap. She inhales with pleasure, then sucks on Javier more while marveling over her captured Quinten.

"I knew an extra-small cage would fit you," Carmen says while she strokes Javier. Quinten nods in response.

"You see this?" Carmen says, presenting Javier's cock slick with her spit, "This is a cock. Unlike yours, which is just a pea in comparison. Isn't that right?"

As instructed, Quinten cannot speak in these situations. He gives a sad little nod. It further enflames the arousal within Carmen, who strokes Javier more. The large bouncer's moan vibrates her entire body.

"That's how a man sounds," says Carmen between sucking off Javier. "And this is how big a man should be to please me. Carmen reaches for the plastic cage around his cock and balls and pulls him forward.

"See? Look," she says, pulling his cock to the edge of the bed. "Look how small yours is compared to his. I bet you wish you could be this big enough to please me. Don't you, my good little cuck?"

Carmen relishes the moment of having both dicks side by side. Quintens caged cock drips and pulses in pain while Javiers grows larger with each stroke. Carmen holds Quinten by the steel cage around his balls while she deep-throats Javier over and over. Between closing her eyes as she feels the cock in the back of her throat, she enjoys seeing Quintens face while holding their cocks side by side.

---

## Carmen is Ravenous

And she wastes no time in getting the pleasure she wants. She repositions Javier at the edge of the bed and mounts him. At the same time, she grabs Quinten by the top of the head, forcing him to his knees.

"You're going to get what you deserve," Carmen says, "a front row and close-up seat to watching me get fucked by a real man."

Carmen holds Quinten by the head, making sure he's six inches away from her pussy and the giant cock that sheathes inside of her. Using him to gain leverage, she thrusts her hips up and down on Javier. The slap of her skin and the slosh of her wetness with each thrust make her moan louder and louder.

"Go ahead and cum in me, Javier. As much as you want," Carmen says, looking back at the bouncer.

It doesn't take more than a few more pumps after Javier tenses. Carmen feels the flood of his cum inside of her, which makes her squeeze her hands to pull Quintens hair. She orgasms with him, ensuring that she squeezes her pussy to milk him of all his cum.

And it's a lot. She catches Quintens eyes going wide as he watches the creampie unfold around the base of Javier's cock.

"And that," Carmen says, bringing Quintens head away from watching her pussy up to her face, " is how a man with a big cock cums. Now go on," she says, pushing him off his knees and going to the door, " go and play your videos games downstairs. I'll have fun with a real man while you act like a dorky teen. Go on."

She flicks her hand at Quinten, who stammers and trips to exit the room.

As the door closes and she listens to her breathing between Quintens footsteps down the stairs, Javier repositions himself by sitting up and wrapping his burly hands around her tits.

"Ready for round two?" he asks.

"You better be ready for more than that," says Carmen. "I want to go all night and keep Quinten up until sunrise."

"But we have another shift tonight," Javier says.

"Good," Carmen says, turning to face and mount him. She guides his cock in and sits down on him entirely. His cock easily slides in her from all the cum seeping out. "We can carpool back to my place. I want another session. I'm sure Quinten does, too."

---

Please remember to upvote, follow along, and comment. If you are going to downvote, please comment instead and tell me what I need to improve.