Cuckold Birthday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it that much?" he asked my panting wife, who bit her lip and nodded with sparkling eyes. It was then that I noticed that both of her hands were working between her legs, fondling herself wildly through her panties.

"Let me help!" her guest stated, kneeling between Laura's legs. My wife spread her knees even wider. The young man pulled aside the strap of her black lace panties and admired my partner's pussy with a perverted smile. I couldn't see much of it from my seat, but I did see the grin with the guy leaned on her. He first licked her thighs from her knees to her loins, then began to work in the middle. I couldn't get much out of it anymore, but I could see well and of course hear how my dear wife enjoyed it. She closed her eyes with a happy moan and gripped the guy's hair as he was kneeling in front of him. She pulled his head into her lap, making the stranger lick her deep. Even though I couldn't see between her legs, I could hear the squelching sounds.

"Fuck me...," my wife whimpered with her eyes closed. Was that stranger really making her so horny? Or was she just making a show for me?

"Pardon?" His chin and lips were visibly covered by Laura's pussy fluids.

"Please...," Laura moaned again. "Fuck me!"

"I didn't understand clearly," the guy raised from my wife's legs, setting his cock to her gaping, freshly licked pussy. But he didn't push it in, he just patted my partner's pussy lips with the head of his throbbing cock.

"Please... Fuck me...!"

"Really?" Brad asked again, wickedly, gently slapping his cock against my wife's pussy.

"Fuck me! Pound the shit out of me in front of my husband with this huge dick!" my wife ordered, and the guy nodded contentedly. He fit his cock to Laura's pussy and then entered her with a firm thrust.

"Oooh...," my wife moaned loudly. The guy didn't let the grass grow under his feet, he started fucking her briskly and vigorously. His six pack contracted with each push, he moved with strength and passion, as if I was just watching a pervert bodybuilder during working out. My wife stared wide-eyed at the guy's face and screamed a little at each thrust. She dug her fingers into his well-built pectoral muscles, enjoying the hard fucking.

Brad surely wasn't satisfied with the depth of his thrusts, because even though he was fucking the love of my life with clenched teeth, he even lifted her legs up now, put them on his shoulders as if carrying a wheelbarrow, and fucked her even harder, even deeper. Now his thighs were snapping on Laura's ass audibly, and the room was filled with the characteristic smell of genitals moving with each other.

It was then that I realized that we didn't really know where this guy was coming from, with whom he had done things before, and now he entered my wife completely naturally, completely bare. And knowing that my dear partner just let this young guy penetrate her without any protection felt really exciting. What a dirty, sexy sight it was!

And what just made the matter even dirtier was the way that the guy raised my wife's high-heeled foot to his face with sparkling eyes and licked all along the upper part of the shoe in a particularly slow and sensual way, compared to the fast rhythm of the fucking.

This hard pounding made Laura cum right there and then. She reached the orgasm with a big scream, trembling violently, with her mouth and eyes wide open. It was a wonderful sight from afar, too, as she completely surrendered to the pleasure, with no trace of the restrained, responsible mother to whom she had shown herself in her normal life. Now I could see her another face, a woman obeying ancient instincts, letting herself to be fucked wildly by a stallion. And she enjoyed it. She really enjoyed it.

Brad kept on with his thrusts, he was fucking my wife's body all through her orgasm without a a blink. Perhaps it caused her orgasm not to subside for a long time, as Laura surrendered to the last vibrations of pleasure, moaning with a distorted face, gripping the material of the sofa.

As she recovered and looked at the stripper with her huge open pupils, the guy pulled his cock out of her. He pulled her up lightly by the shoulders and placed her on all fours on the couch. She was just in place so I could see her face in the carved wooden-framed mirror on the wall. We had received it as a wedding gift from Laura's parents back then -- I doubt they had ever wondered if one day their son-in-law would see from it how their daughter was fucked by her lover. And yet this was what followed, the guy knelt behind my wife, easily opened the black lacy bra and threw it on the carpet:

"We don't need this anymore," he declared, and then entered my wife's body from behind. They began to move almost immediately like a good old couple. It was incredibly exciting to see how my faithful, respectable, moral wife could demean herself, fucking with this stripper like as young bitch in heat.

Dua Lipa just started Good In Bed on the phone, which after all, was fitting the scene quite well. My wife had always been good in bed, but today she showed her unknown depths. With her eyes closed, she pushed herself backwards with a deep enthusiasm onto the guy's hard cock. He fucked her vigorously, grabbing her breasts, biting her sweaty shoulder. Then he pressed her down into the bed, grabbed her head by the hair. My wife stared at me from the mirror with her mouth wide open, surprised by how the stripper had yanked her head up. We could look into each other's eyes for a few thrusts only, because Brad, this lovely young man who accepted my wife's request, was now cumming.

I watched with a throbbing cock as this stranger pumped my wife's unprotected pussy full with his cum.

12